The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm going to try this one more time.

Start watching the video at 28:28 when the defense attorney says "...the external hard drive".

He talks about the drive being "like and internal hard drive on a laptop".

Then at 29:30, defense attorney again says "...this external drive".

It was a portable 2.5" drive from an external enclosure, the same "SIZE HARD DRIVE YOU WOULD FIND IN LAPTOP" (expert witness).

The parts he got, and he explains it, would be consistent with ENCLOSURE for this hard drive, normally found in a laptop, but in this case it is now an external hard drive, as in external to the laptop.

So what you are saying is this ex. hard drive could have been brought into the home and attached to his computer? Trying to understand.

or too much Aqua Net Super Hold hair spray... lol

They showed on the live feed. The computer witness was holding them and held them up to 'view' the exhibit number. Defense attorney lady, her name escapes me right now - also was prancing around with them in her hand for all to see too. She should be sanctioned for her behavior and for not instructing the witness to check the number before they were shown. :banghead:
I'm not referring to today's peen shots. People keep making reference to JA's privates and I don't understand the context?

They showed on the live feed. The computer witness was holding them and held them up to 'view' the exhibit number. Defense attorney lady, her name escapes me right now - also was prancing around with them in her hand for all to see too. She should be sanctioned for her behavior and for not instructing the witness to check the number before they were shown. :banghead:

She can't control a witness's behavior. There would have to be willful conduct for her to get sanctioned.

Thanks Linda. Guess I won't be having those turkey dogs for dinner.

We had turkey smokies for supper. I picked them up and cooked them before I sat down and watched the feed. OMG and I drank a glass of wine at the same time. I was beyond giddy.

I am wondering how the hard drive got smashed.
We don't even know whose hard drive it was; let alone how it got smashed. The judge should have clarified this today before dismissing the jury with images of peens their heads.

MOO

ianal, but my opinion is they made a huge mistake.. they are not thinking about what Juan has for the state.

They will be able to figure out:
1)where this picture came from
2)when it was downloaded or uploaded
3)when it was shared

The state has already shown that Jodi is a stalking, thinking ahead, planning, conniving, and lying person.

-gas cans
-hair dye
-renting a car
-latching onto multiple ppl people
-no injuries when she went to see RB except for her wounds on her dominate hand from stabbing him
-no jury will convict me.. mark my words
-ninja stories
-other stories
-multiple gas purchases before she leaves CA (and after she gets the gas cans) this is huge.. huge imhoo
-returns the car with no floor mats, stains, and late

there is so much more.. this is a bit.

She planned this. Executed this. And thought about it well ahead of time. Travis never answered his phone when she called him on her "trip to Utah" that was in the PA CIC.

This latest let me send you my penis crap is just another part of her plan. This is a woman who sent threatening emails, hacked accounts, slashed tires.. Who knows what else she did.

She is an aberration and nothing short of life in prison is good enough for her in my opinion.

(sorry for the rant.. I will step off the soap box now)

I love your rant! I'm holding mine back...lol

I also share your opinion on everything you said. I honestly think that she is in the top 2 vilest women I have ever heard of.

We had turkey smokies for supper. I picked them up and cooked them before I sat down and watched the feed. OMG and I drank a glass of wine at the same time. I was beyond giddy.
Um. You're kind of scaring me...

JMO, it was tit-for-tat with the pics because defense was mad that Juan made such a serious point yesterday with the pic of a brutalized Travis. Big difference in how it went over with the jurors I'll bet.

oh my - I finally got tired of staring at the seal and got some chores done. Come to find out I missed 2 penis pictures. Are we to insinuate these are pictures of Travis? And why does one penis picture looks like its laying on carpet?

Are these pictures supposed to be so disturbing that JA had to kill him? I mean, after all, she was taking it up the.....er.....rear. So I don't think she would mind seeing a few photos.

I don't get this - I don't get it at all.

MOO

Mel

Well, technically you are correct. Psychopathy is an issue with the person's mind itself.

However, sociopathy (which has essentially the same symptomology) is a condition derived from the environment and upbringing.

Psychopathy and sociopathy are just names for the different routes one arrives at antisocial personality disorder.

:twocents:

ITA with you. I found this quote on Psychcentral:

"Research suggests that, “psychopaths are a stable proportion of any population, can be from any segment of society, may constitute a distinct taxonomical class forged by frequency-dependent natural selection, and that the muting of the social emotions is the proximate mechanism that enables psychopaths to pursue their self-centered goals without felling the pangs of guilt. Sociopaths are more the products of adverse environmental experiences that affect autonomic nervous system and neurological development that may lead to physiological responses similar to those of psychopaths. Antisocial personality disorder is a legal/clinical label that may be applied to both psychopaths and sociopaths” (Walsh & Wu, 2008)."

IMO though, when they cross that line and commit brutalities against other human beings, like the cases that I sighted have, I tend to categorize them more on the psychopathic side. Sociopaths are destructive and damaging to those that they attach themselves to, but I believe only a true psychopath can cold bloodedly commit a crime as heinous as this one and be totally unfazed by it all. Even jail doesn't seem to bother them.

If you haven't already, read Dr. Robert Hare's work, he is the gold standard in the study of psychopathy (Without Conscience is a fascinating read). JMHO.

I have been following for a while now and everyone keeps referring to these pics but I have not seen them. Were they shown in court or leaked elsewhere?

If you're asking about her nude pics, they were admitted in court early on, along with nudes of him.

The autopsy photos were of course admitted, as were the shower pics taken just before he was killed.

Today, the defense showed erect penis pics. They were not admitted because the expert testifying could not identify who the penis belonged to.

All are available in various places on the internet (some if not all are on this site).

HTH

MOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not referring to today's peen shots. People keep making reference to JA's privates and I don't understand the context?

They were held up right before the judge excused the jury till Monday at the strong sounding objection (MHO) of the state. So, right away we heard on HLN and on the subsequent shows the 'talking heads' speculating if that was a photo of Travis. If they had looked at what they saw, they would know it is not - but we all know facts be damned if it sells papers or commercials.

Adding, so I think the 'was he circumcised", etc you are seeing is people confused about the news stories.

ianal, but my opinion is they made a huge mistake.. they are not thinking about what Juan has for the state.

They will be able to figure out:
1)where this picture came from
2)when it was downloaded or uploaded
3)when it was shared

The state has already shown that Jodi is a stalking, thinking ahead, planning, conniving, and lying person.

-gas cans
-hair dye
-renting a car
-latching onto multiple ppl people
-no injuries when she went to see RB except for her wounds on her dominate hand from stabbing him
-no jury will convict me.. mark my words
-ninja stories
-other stories
-multiple gas purchases before she leaves CA (and after she gets the gas cans) this is huge.. huge imhoo
-returns the car with no floor mats, stains, and late

there is so much more.. this is a bit.

She planned this. Executed this. And thought about it well ahead of time. Travis never answered his phone when she called him on her "trip to Utah" that was in the PA CIC.

This latest let me send you my penis crap is just another part of her plan. This is a woman who sent threatening emails, hacked accounts, slashed tires.. Who knows what else she did.

She is an aberration and nothing short of life in prison is good enough for her in my opinion.

(sorry for the rant.. I will step off the soap box now)

^This^ just made me really excited (in a non-perverted way) for Juan's closing argument. It's going to be epic. I think he was made for closing arguments with his passion, no need for notes, and he'll leave that jury with no doubt whatsoever.
Then if he chooses to do a rebuttal closing, he will get the very last word of the trial. And IMO he will be allowing Travis to have the final say over JA, hopefully before a guilty verdict is delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K