The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe there are people who somehow believe that insults or percieved wrong doings can justifyably equate to murder. WOW

Are you saying you heard enough about Mormonism already....and PLEASE don't share more?? :please:

After sitting through PPL and then this morning, I understand. I understand!

I really appreciate your open attitude regarding sharing your personal experience with your religion and your sweet sense of humor. I think you're going to fit in great, here! Welcome, btw. :seeya:

Ok . . . fess up! How many of us are staring at the seal watching for inadvertent broadcast of naughty bits again?

:blushing:

A reshowing of JA's hint of a penis? I didn't know they were showing them again but I could live without seeing it again. Lol

Is the live feed down and funky today or is my Macbook just having a MacAttack?

I still can't believe there are people who somehow believe that insults or percieved wrong doings can justifyably equate to murder. WOW

I find it actually very scary. What a low threshold some seem to have. Im glad I dont know anyone like them.

MO

Here's a little insight as to just how much taller Jodi actually is than her attorney. (Photoshopped on the far right, near right was snapped when they were standing next to each other.) You can see on the left how little and harmless the defense are trying to make her look. This stuff drives me crazy! LOL

chair_zpsc39b8e78.jpg

Betty Broderick was a total nut job. There are tons of women who are left by their husband for a newer and younger version of themselves but they don't break into their house and shoot their ex and the new wife while they sleep.

I was appalled at that case and the jury wanting to give her the lighted conviction as possible. Her husband was a jerk, cad, and a cheater for sure but that never gives someone license to kill.

I always felt sorry for Betty Broderick----if I was in her place I might have done something drastic. I always say though ...don't do the crime if you can't do the time......

On one of the youtube clips a commenter said "It's not like Travis was some innocent guy. He treated JA like a piece of trash." Goes to show that some people can't be reasoned with. What a scary world we live in.

Hi, Sleuth13. You're right. Lacking context, we don't know who coined it and in what spirit it was delivered. Certainly, Travis did not seem adverse to taking a picture of the naked hind quarters of Jodi on the very last day of his life. And, apparently, anal sex was not something that she first experienced at the hands of Travis.

Jodi loved sex. (I would be surprised if she's still not practicing it behind bars.) Who else among could initiate sex just days after witnessing a savage, gory homicide scene?

(And I can't resist mentioning that my niece has more than once horrified holiday gatherings with her graphic nicknames for her erotic practices.)

I posted a link recently about sociopaths and sex. They don't actually enjoy it. They use it to manipulate. IMO, jodi is a clear sociopath. I see that those who have had dealings with sociopaths (like me) recognize Jodi as one based on her behaviors and interviews.

Also, I was just watching HLN. Friends of Jodi were saying how she was a good girl in high school and not violent. Sounds familiar? casey anthony?

Sociopaths are good at hiding their true natures.

shhhh... I am at the library with bit fat headphones on (no one make me laugh out loud hahahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89