The Steph Watts Show 3/28/2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that comes out of Ronald or Misty's mouth, is probably a lie. I think TM is misguided in his opinion of Tommy. I'm not saying he is squeaky clean, but I don't believe Tommy knows anything about Haleigh. He would be $30,000 richer if he gave LE info that would help solve this case. The only reason for him not to talk, would be if he is involved. Ronald and Misty know what happened to Haleigh. TN probably knows, and Maybe GMS's knows. I believe this is as big as the circle gets.

LT, many months ago Tim Miller voiced his concerns over one of Misty's brother's, I will have to go back through and search for the audio recording now. Can't remember if he said Timmy or Tommy but regardless, I just feel that many of those that have taken the time to get close to this case and sort through the BS, all come away stating they feel Tommy or Timmy is involved. I wonder why that is?

Oh I think Misty's brothers and cousin Joe are involved with helping with the cleanup but not of harming Haleigh. Nothing has changed my opinion about that, YET?

I disagree with what's said.

Howdy there Kool, are you saying that you disagree with the possibility that Haleigh might have been sold or traded for drugs? Perhaps the likelihood is slim, but why do you disagree? I would love to hear your take! Opposing opinions get people thinking! ;)

Steph got an email from someone claiming to be Donna's daughter. She went to the apt. to clean up the computer and apt. Steph wasn't sure if it was her, but she identified a picture that Steph had sent to Donna in an email and then he realized she may really be Donna's daughter and that turned out to be indeed her daughter.

She was along with Donna's husband, her step-dad. They uncovered that they found an ad for Craigslist posted Jan 12th offering the sexual services of two women. It was later to be determined by cell records that the ad was posted by Donna and Misty. They were offering services to men for money. Donna was also doctor shopping as evidenced by several prescription bottles in the apartment. Donna's daughter also said that the apartment was oddly clean. Usually Donna left soda cans laying around filled with cig butts, but the apt. was clean as though awaiting company.

AH said he has heard that Misty may have exchanged sex for drugs at times, as well as other girls she ran around with. AH is now talking about Jerome who is a known dealer and sex predator. Jerome called AH and said he couldn't read the articles AH wrote and Jerome didn't think the articles were so bad. :eek: AH suggested Jerome find out about Haleigh through the girls he knows in Satsuma and LE interviewed him and it was a bust as far as info goes.

AH said he's not surprised that Donna and Misty would do that if they were hard up for money.

Thanks for the summary, haven't had a chance to listen yet.

I'm wondering why Donna's daughter would call anyone (Steph, or anyone else) to say her mother was doing that? It seems like she'd want to keep that quiet, unless she has some other reason to share it. If I'm remembering right, Donna's daughter has had some trouble in the past with the law, correct? Not saying that her info isn't correct, just wondering why she would be publicizing that info.

I'm wondering why Donna's daughter would call anyone (Steph, or anyone else) to say her mother was doing that? It seems like she'd want to keep that quiet, unless she has some other reason to share it. If I'm remembering right, Donna's daughter has had some trouble in the past with the law, correct? Not saying that her info isn't correct, just wondering why she would be publicizing that info.

I know what you mean. So many people in this case do odd things. Why on earth would she tell something so damning about her own mother?

I go back and forth a lot on Tommy's involvement.

BBM-me either!!

I believe he knows Haleigh is deceased.. I think they ALL know Haleigh is deceased..
Not certain if they were told the truth about the circumstances of what happened though..But one thing I do feel certain of, Tommy wasn't given any information as to where she was taken, by whom she was taken or how her remains were disposed of..JMO

Steph got an email from someone claiming to be Donna's daughter. She went to the apt. to clean up the computer and apt. Steph wasn't sure if it was her, but she identified a picture that Steph had sent to Donna in an email and then he realized she may really be Donna's daughter and that turned out to be indeed her daughter.

She was along with Donna's husband, her step-dad. They uncovered that they found an ad for Craigslist posted Jan 12th offering the sexual services of two women. It was later to be determined by cell records that the ad was posted by Donna and Misty. They were offering services to men for money. Donna was also doctor shopping as evidenced by several prescription bottles in the apartment. Donna's daughter also said that the apartment was oddly clean. Usually Donna left soda cans laying around filled with cig butts, but the apt. was clean as though awaiting company.

AH said he has heard that Misty may have exchanged sex for drugs at times, as well as other girls she ran around with. AH is now talking about Jerome who is a known dealer and sex predator. Jerome called AH and said he couldn't read the articles AH wrote and Jerome didn't think the articles were so bad. :eek: AH suggested Jerome find out about Haleigh through the girls he knows in Satsuma and LE interviewed him and it was a bust as far as info goes.

AH said he's not surprised that Donna and Misty would do that if they were hard up for money.

:waitasec: Makes me wonder now if Ron may of thought that Misty was pregnant by this Jerome? Also, makes me wonder if that is where Misty was the night Haleigh went missing? Was that the party house for Monday Night? I sure hope LE has searched that house/area and had a heart to heart with this Jerome guy.

I was reading Art's article today and he to mentions that Misty and Donna had an add out. That I would believe..I don't even want to think how Haleigh would of played a role in Misty's sexual edevourous...:sick::furious:

"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/...ies/#more-4074

A fellow journalist, Steph Watts, has reported that Brock’s daughter picked up Donna’s computer when cleaning out her Orlando apartment and found records of a Craig’s list ad she’d taken out touting the sexual services of two women. A Donna and Misty Croslin duet? That tango would be too twisted to contemplate.

First of all, thanks Kimster. Now I don't want to offend anyone, but if this is really true, maybe it is a good thing Misty miscarried (if indeed she was pregnant.) Who would want to be brought up by THAT type of parent.

I feel sorry for Donna's daughter also. What a horrible thing to find out about you're MOTHER, for heaven's sake.

Misty's currency is her body. She's been doing it for a long time IMO. She wasn't in school since 6th grade and she wasn't living at home a lot of that time. That's how she got by.

Maybe as a young woman she feels her mother deserted her for Misty? Maybe she was jealous of that. Maybe she was also embarrassed by her mother's actions and doesn't support her in what she had done not only in this Haleigh case but with the pills. It is never easy when you become the parent and have to clean up the mess your mother makes because she is an alcoholic or a drug addict. I have seen friends go through tough times when this happened to them. Thank God my mother is not like that!

Maybe she is jealous that Donna spent her money on Misty and others taking her to a hair dresser and nail appointments. And she wished she had that same relationship. I would imagine finding that ad was quite upsetting. And she probably reacted rather than think about the results of what she might be doing. Maybe the ex-husband also had similar feelings and since they were together maybe in some way his reaction to finding it influenced her thinking.

The one very short call we heard from Donna was when that woman wrote to her and Donna used a free phone few minutes to call her. I got the impression in that call that up until that point Donna had no money in her canteen account. So just maybe Donna burned bridges with her ex and her daughter. These were the first thoughts that came through my head when I heard this on the show the other night. That is appears there is pent up resentment and lots of anger felt by the daughter.

I don't know how much money Donna could make, but Misty could make a lot by running an ad. I've always thought that is why she turned to dope dealers when she was split with Ron both times. Misty probably didn't sell Haleigh for drugs since she could make plenty on her own, but someone who couldn't sell his body for dope might have gotten that idea. Or maybe some perverted John came to the trailer. This makes me believe even more that she was sexually molested as a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416