The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Box wine and paper plates are hardly damning evidence. Heck, when I was in my 20s, there were nights when I had little kids asleep at home and went out to the store for cigarettes, condoms and beer. Thank god none of my kids turned up missing on those evenings. But then they'd have just found out it was just me and the husband at home on a Friday night having a beer, watching X-Files, playing some video games, and then heading to bed lol. Ah the scandalous life of 20something nerd parents! :D. Now I'm in my mid 30s and too tired to make any of those store runs. :crazy:

Anyway, the point is... This information proves absolutely nothing at all. And like the teaser about DBs "checkered/chequered past", seems to only be useful for hints at something scandalous, drumming up ratings numbers, and painting this mom in the worst light possible.

But really...wine? That's it? Why are we such a nation of puritans, that this is such a big deal? :waitasec:

BBM - my thoughts exactly as this case has progressed and I'm sort of at a loss to explain the degree of hostility the media appears to be aiming towards this woman and so quickly! In Kyron's case everyone and his brother who knew or who had known TH couldn't wait to spill all her dirty laundry everywhere yet here re DB there has been a big, fat zilch - so far at least - with absolutely no one crawling out of the woodwork to highlight any terrible, dark, sleazy secrets or character defects from her past, in fact she's so colourless and ordinary she's BORING!

For those of you who are theorizing that she passed out drunk on cheap wine - if she'd drunk enough wine the previous evening to crash out drunk, LE would smell it on her at 4ish am the next morning when they were called to the house. She'd probably be still half drunk at that stage too.

If she was drunk that night, the police already know it.

JMO if DB told LE I went to the store wouldn't them finding the receipt just verify that she was being truthful? If she said that they wouldn't need a video, she didn't take the kids with her and If she had been honest LE would've known that too. I think the trip to the store is very telling.
Again just my opinion. Something is not adding up for me.

By itself, a receipt doesn't verify that SHE went to the store at all. Could have been the neighbors receipt or JI's or her dad's.....

jmo

Just tuning in this morning to find that there's a forum for the case and that there are multiple threads and probably a gazillion posts to read. Yikes! I'll do my best to get the gist of what's happening.

I wanna know who the mystery man is...That IMO is the question here...and their behavior on tape...were they overly friendly...were they obviously intixicated already? I mean a box of wine is no biggie...not a puritan here!

The only way this is important is if she didnt tell The investigators. Now that would not be good and if she is involved why did she not get rid of that receipt??? baby gone phones gone but left a receipt? :banghead:

Why would someone partying at her house take the baby??? For what reason?

Still catching up so this may have been mentioned. I'm still thinking it was accidental. That could even be more likely if there was a teen babysitting, little Lisa had cough/cold, teen (not knowing better) gave Lisa some medicine... or maybe teen wasn't as attentive to the cough/cold and the mucous clogged her airways.

I don't know if the teen is involved but this is sounding like a very plausible scenario. Whoever is responsible, I still think it was an accident. I think if she were alive out there somewhere (and it's not a stranger), then someone would have caved by now. JMHO

Where are you, sweet baby?

Did they find the box of wine, paper plates and napkins in the house????

I think it all got taken to the dumpster. The fire may or may not have been intentional. A cigarette thrown in can start a fire, especially if there is all that paper.

I also believe that 2:30am is important here: the alleged call, the dumpster fire... Seems like something happened before that and there was "clean up/cover up" going on.

If it were known that the dad was coming home around 3:30 or so, evidence of wrongdoing needed to be gone by then. And if - and only if - the mom had gone out that night, she would need to be home by then as well. So 2:30 seems important to me.

MOO

If she did drink wine ,maybe she was just sleeping soundly an not passed out drunk.

2 glasses of wine and I am out. Add in that I sleep heavy and you could move me and my bed outside I wouldnt even wake for it.

In the case of a Houston home daycare worker, who left her charges unattended in February while she went to Target, 4 of the toddlers died in a fire started from items cooking while she was gone. Jessica Tata has 4 counts of felony murder against her and is awaiting trial next year. Part of the evidence against her is the store video of her checking out at Target during the time the fire is estimated to have started.

http://www.kens5.com/news/125518713.html

IF the store video of DB is evidence that she left the baby unattended, and IF a tragic accident happened during that time, she may indeed be fearful of the same type of charges against her. That would be a major motive to cover-up the accident.

BIG IFs, and all speculation on my part.

:fence::fence::fence:

I'm a fence sitter..unable to figure out which way to fall...My heart is leaning one way but my brain is leaning another....prayers for Baby!

In the case of a Houston home daycare worker, who left her charges unattended in February while she went to Target, 4 of the toddlers died in a fire started from items cooking while she was gone. Jessica Tata has 4 counts of felony murder against her and is awaiting trial next year. Part of the evidence against her is the store video of her checking out at Target during the time the fire is estimated to have started.

http://www.kens5.com/news/125518713.html

IF the store video of DB is evidence that she left the baby unattended, and IF a tragic accident happened during that time, she may indeed be fearful of the same type of charges against her. That would be a major motive to cover-up the accident.

BIG IFs, and all speculation on my part.
She would ikely have her parental rights terminated by CPS with her oldest child even if she wasn't prosecuted. Also, she might be shunned forever by her family and friends. These things might be "everything" to her.

wonder if lisa was with her in the video footage? Could she have left her with younger siblings and something happened? Im sure the children would have told LE by now if that happened! This is just so weird. To arrest the mother they have to have some evidence. moo

Does anyone think this unknown man might have been an accomplice to what happened to Baby Lisa?

Have just woken up and haven't read through the entire thread yet.

I've never drank wine from a box. Can a baby fit inside the box? How much would it weigh? I assume since wine is inside a cardboard box then there's some sort of bladder or container inside to hold it.
Maybe thats whats missing...the box of wine. Wouldn't LE have seen the box in the fridge/trash?

Definitely correct....it is still bright daylight in this area at 5 pm......that video shows completely dark sky so it was probably taken after 8 pm or later, and it was most likely sometime last night after they got the info on what store was involved.

jmo
And the parking lot was wet. Yesterday is the first time it has rained for weeks! Well it is damp in places anyway from the rain that was yesterday.

I have much to catch up on. Thanks to the mods and Tricia for giving us a forum!!

Remember when we all wondered how LE got the pic of the handyman to show around the neighborhood? Maybe this tape is how they got it.

The wine purchase in itself is not suspicious to me yet. Wine, paper plates and knapkins is what I would buy if my friend and her kids came over. I don't have a link, but the teen was mentioned as being over earlier that day. She/he was probably watching the kids.

There are alot a misconceptions of what a box of wine is. Some posted they thought it was a case of bottles of wine. It's only 3-5 litres. Below is an article and pic.

http://www.azcentral.com/style/hfe/drinks/articles/2007/03/28/20070328boxwine0328.html

I've never drank wine from a box. Can a baby fit inside the box? How much would it weigh? I assume since wine is inside a cardboard box then there's some sort of bladder or container inside to hold it.
Maybe thats whats missing...the box of wine. Wouldn't LE have seen the box in the fridge/trash?

Yes, there's a plastic bag inside the box. And no, a child Lisa's size would not fit inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19