The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to follow your reasoning her RN, can you explain more about what pattern you'd expect to see?

I agree the texts are a bit odd. But then again any kind of sexual texting in this context would be odd, as, more than likely, the person *doing* the texting would be.

I was a day late and a dollar short reading her nasties but its just as well, I suppose. I can just imagine. I wouldn't let her care for a pet much less a child. Her child or anybody others child. The sooner they arrest her the better. She makes me ill.

abbie

Besides the aggressive nature of TH's texts, I also noticed a pattern of invoking baby K's name for manipulative purposes...For instance, when she lied to DD about driving around and when she wanted "remain friends" with MC. I know we're not seeing all of the communications, but those are the only times she mentions baby K.

Okay - so i read them && here's my two cents

She is obviously SO desperate for attention : She is aggressive in pronouncing her needs and continues to push the point. && don't get me wrong i'm not guy bashing here. But there's only so much a man can take before he's all like.. heck i'll just do it cause it's there. Basic Pscyhology - Circumstancial Relationships.

Don't take this the wrong way either but these two aren't going to be writing an erotica novel any time soon. IMHO i thought it was fairly tame.

I would like to bring up the point that not only does she objectify herself but Dede as well. Does she know she was sending rubbish about her to some guy she wanted for.. er sport?

She only raises her daughter towards the end. (Guilty Conscience ? ) Also observed that she found this HIS child was a hinderence as well - getting in he way of HER needs.

She has prior knowledege of "flashing" and demonstrates it accordingly by asking him if his phone is safe? - Why on earth would she want to know that?

All in all - to me the most disturbing part was no mention of Kyron @ all.

Whether it is likely is different from it being impossible. I believe it is likely they come from TH, but that does not mean it is impossible they didn't, as has been discussed elsewhere.

There's something odd about her discussions. I wish we could see the rest. It doesn't fit the pattern I'd expect to see.

Well it happens all the time during investigations that we don't see what we expect to see.

That doesn't make it false or untrue, just unexpected. When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro, and TH's sexting behavior is a case in point.

Sometimes evidence comes to light and we have to accept that things are not what they seemed a month before. What we expect isn't what we get in most cases. JMO

Whether he was working with them or not is irrelevant (at least with regards to my question). Clearly they have the texts. How do they know when the pictures were taken, by whom, and who they were sent by?

I'm not sure what kind of electronic fingerprint might follow such transmissions.

Well, since the pics were sent in-line (time wise) with her other texts, and her other texts shared information that only Terri would know (that she went over to MC's house, for instance, while pretending to be driving), and the pics were sent in response to things MC was saying (one boob shot was too much of a close up and he commented as such, so she took another one presumably from further back) - it would be staggering to think of the complicated planning that would necessitate if someone else were trying to frame her and send old pictures taken for another purpose or with another person.

Essentially someone would have to already have a variety of images of Terri's naked bod and pick and choose which ones to use in response to MC's texts that would fit in with their banter, and MC would then have to have not mentioned the pictures to Terri when she came over to his house (otherwise she would have said, "What pics???"). Or MC was in on it and the entire back & forth was staged while Terri was at home watching TV - which would mean Dede was conspiring with MC against Terri otherwise Dede could easily have said, "Hey- Terri never went for a drive that night/disappeared for hours" etc.

None of those scenarios even seem possible, much less likely - and at that early stage in the game, who would have the time, inclination and wherewithall to plan such a thing so that in the future, they could be strategically released....??

Okay - so i read them && here's my two cents

She is obviously SO desperate for attention : She is aggressive in pronouncing her needs and continues to push the point. && don't get me wrong i'm not guy bashing here. But there's only so much a man can take before he's all like.. heck i'll just do it cause it's there. Basic Pscyhology - Circumstancial Relationships.

Don't take this the wrong way either but these two aren't going to be writing an erotica novel any time soon. IMHO i thought it was fairly tame.

I would like to bring up the point that not only does she objectify herself but Dede as well. Does she know she was sending rubbish about her to some guy she wanted for.. er sport?

She only raises her daughter towards the end. (Guilty Conscience ? ) Also observed that she found this HIS child was a hinderence as well - getting in he way of HER needs.

She has prior knowledege of "flashing" and demonstrates it accordingly by asking him if his phone is safe? - Why on earth would she want to know that?

All in all - to me the most disturbing part was no mention of Kyron @ all.

Really good point!

Well, since the pics were sent in-line (time wise) with her other texts, and her other texts shared information that only Terri would know (that she went over to MC's house, for instance, while pretending to be driving), and the pics were sent in response to things MC was saying (one boob shot was too much of a close up and he commented as such, so she took another one presumably from further back) - it would be staggering to think of the complicated planning that would necessitate if someone else were trying to frame her and send old pictures taken for another purpose or with another person.

Essentially someone would have to already have a variety of images of Terri's naked bod and pick and choose which ones to use in response to MC's texts that would fit in with their banter, and MC would then have to have not mentioned the pictures to Terri when she came over to his house (otherwise she would have said, "What pics???"). Or MC was in on it and the entire back & forth was staged while Terri was at home watching TV - which would mean Dede was conspiring with MC against Terri otherwise Dede could easily have said, "Hey- Terri never went for a drive that night/disappeared for hours" etc.

None of those scenarios even seem possible, much less likely - and at that early stage in the game, who would have the time, inclination and wherewithall to plan such a thing so that in the future, they could be strategically released....??

exactly, ty. I didn't have the energy last night to articulate why there is no chance those weren't real time texts by terri herself. I guess we'll see what Houze/Bunce has to say about it,

I'm trying to follow your reasoning her RN, can you explain more about what pattern you'd expect to see?

I agree the texts are a bit odd. But then again any kind of sexual texting in this context would be odd, as, more than likely, the person *doing* the texting would be.

bbm~

yes, I'm wondering that too.

Also, I'm curious what you found odd about the texts, other than the obvious? Just curous to hear your thoughts. I found them disgusting and inappropriate (to say the least), but not odd in terms of how a conversation like that would likely go between terri as I beleive her to be and MC -- assuming that those two were "off" enough to have such a converation in the first place, iykwim. And I believe that they are "off" in that way. MC less so than terri. And with him, I do think there's a possibility that he was engaging terri on purpose. Most likely on his own and/or with KH's knowledge and approval, if not encouragement.

If everything we know to be Terri is not one sided and is factual (which is impossible, IMO, because we mere mortals can not see multiple sides of the same story, as evinced here on a daily basis) then I would suspect she is a borderline.

Even for a borderline, those texts represent an abnormal obsession with sex, to the exclusion of anything else.

Borderlines tend to come in two distinct types of behavior, those who act "out", and those who act "in".

The obsession with sex, particularly in female borderlines comes from a desperate need for love and acceptance. They tend to be the ones who feel powerless and weak.

A big red flag for me was Terri's lack of response to MCs concern over the nasty article, asking if she was okay. Since a borderline trades sex for affection, any real affection offered will be capitalized on, the sex as a tool for feeling loved is no longer necessary. Not only did she not seem (from what little we could read) to bask in the offered sympathy, she went back to the sex.

So perhaps Terri is the kind of borderline that acts out, what you might term a rageaholic. Except thrill-seeking is typically more their game, and they do NOT fly under the radar.

If borderline is on the table based on what we know, these are the only two possibilities. Which means there is a third possibility, which is she's not a borderline at all. At which point I'm completely flummoxed, because the data to this point has done an excellent job of making her LOOK like a borderline.

My problem is, it's the rageaholic borderline that might have done something to Kyron. The weak, needy borderline isn't prone to violence in any way, shape or form, they see themselves as powerless, hence the needy, grasping, desperate behavior. But that neediness would have pounced all over MC offering sympathy. And Terri didn't.

Why?

If she's a rageaholic, it's statistically improbable that she would have made it to such an advanced age without doing significant jail time, or in some other way being unable to maintain any kind of functional public persona.

Really good point!

The above is one explanation, it is not the only explanation.

Additionally, there may be some perfectly normal reasons Terri herself might have had naked photos of herself already on her phone.

Additionally they may have been uploaded to her phone.

It would be interesting to know if those taken with the phone vs uploaded have a fingerprint, and if the fingerprint tells when the picture was taken and by what device.

If everything we know to be Terri is not one sided and is factual (which is impossible, IMO, because we mere mortals can not see multiple sides of the same story, as evinced here on a daily basis) then I would suspect she is a borderline.

Even for a borderline, those texts represent an abnormal obsession with sex, to the exclusion of anything else.

Borderlines tend to come in two distinct types of behavior, those who act "out", and those who act "in".

The obsession with sex, particularly in female borderlines comes from a desperate need for love and acceptance. They tend to be the ones who feel powerless and weak.

A big red flag for me was Terri's lack of response to MCs concern over the nasty article, asking if she was okay. Since a borderline trades sex for affection, any real affection offered will be capitalized on, the sex as a tool for feeling loved is no longer necessary. Not only did she not seem (from what little we could read) to bask in the offered sympathy, she went back to the sex.

So perhaps Terri is the kind of borderline that acts out, what you might term a rageaholic. Except thrill-seeking is typically more their game, and they do NOT fly under the radar.

If borderline is on the table based on what we know, these are the only two possibilities. Which means there is a third possibility, which is she's not a borderline at all. At which point I'm completely flummoxed, because the data to this point has done an excellent job of making her LOOK like a borderline.

My problem is, it's the rageaholic borderline that might have done something to Kyron. The weak, needy borderline isn't prone to violence in any way, shape or form, they see themselves as powerless, hence the needy, grasping, desperate behavior. But that neediness would have pounced all over MC offering sympathy. And Terri didn't.

Why?

If she's a rageaholic, it's statistically improbable that she would have made it to such an advanced age without doing significant jail time, or in some other way being unable to maintain any kind of functional public persona.

How would you account for her obsession (and success for a time) with bodybuilding? And what typically happens when alcohol is fueling a borderline?

Why?

That's a really interesting assessment with a lot to think about. I wonder though about her not flying under the radar... what about killers like Scott Peterson? Well, I guess he's not a borderline, though, but a sociopath.?? I just think a lot of killers eliminate their victims without ever having murdered or even done much that LE would have on record in their lives.

The above is one explanation, it is not the only explanation.

Additionally, there may be some perfectly normal reasons Terri herself might have had naked photos of herself already on her phone.

Additionally they may have been uploaded to her phone.

It would be interesting to know if those taken with the phone vs uploaded have a fingerprint, and if the fingerprint tells when the picture was taken and by what device.

Don't know how this will come across in writing - but what are the other scenarios that fit the texts we read? I don't mean rhetorically, with doubt, but sincerely and with interest. I was playing with this in my mind when I wrote the other post about it, trying to work through scenarios in which someone else could have sent the texts, and was unable to think of one that worked well. If you have one in mind I think it would make for a very cool mental exercise and discussion!

How would you account for her obsession (and success for a time) with bodybuilding? And what typically happens when alcohol is fueling a borderline?

Well, I have a friend who has been a female bodybuilder for a long time. Her husband is also a bodybuilder. There are tons of them. It's a highly competitive, demanding sport.

I guess I don't feel there's enough information yet for me to see that as anything but something she was interested in for a time, which isn't remotely abnormal.

It's less alcohol fueling borderline, more borderline fueling alcohol. And again, we don't know much. What we've seen in the case against TH so far has been lots of talk, not much hard evidence.

Until we see more hard evidence, it's hard for me to put a picture together that makes any sense. So far, we have lots of disjointed smoke. I'd be happier if I could see some cohesive flames.

That's a really interesting assessment with a lot to think about. I wonder though about her not flying under the radar... what about killers like Scott Peterson? Well, I guess he's not a borderline, though, but a sociopath.?? I just think a lot of killers eliminate their victims without ever having murdered or even done much that LE would have on record in their lives.

Don't know how this will come across in writing - but what are the other scenarios that fit the texts we read? I don't mean rhetorically, with doubt, but sincerely and with interest. I was playing with this in my mind when I wrote the other post about it, trying to work through scenarios in which someone else could have sent the texts, and was unable to think of one that worked well. If you have one in mind I think it would make for a very cool mental exercise and discussion!

If someone close to her in a moment of passion took photos on her phone, or had them already, and had installed software to control her phone, and texted the photos TO her phone, waiting to control her phone and text with MC....

I'm not sure what the digital fingerprint of those photos might be. I would know better with email and file type sent.

Additionally, to my knowledge TH is not herself terribly technologically literate, yet she was using some highly sophisticated language in those texts. Language I have yet to see any other indicators of in other correspondence we've seen from her (released emails, FB pages).

If someone close to her in a moment of passion took photos on her phone, or had them already, and had installed software to control her phone, and texted the photos TO her phone, waiting to control her phone and text with MC....

I'm not sure what the digital fingerprint of those photos might be. I would know better with email and file type sent.

Additionally, to my knowledge TH is not herself terribly technologically literate, yet she was using some highly sophisticated language in those texts. Language I have yet to see any other indicators of in other correspondence we've seen from her (released emails, FB pages).

Terri was using a "clean phone" to text back and forth with Michael Cook. She was not using her phone, as her phone did not get service in her home. I'm not sure its possible to install software to a clean phone.

What knowledge do we have that Terri was not "technologically literate"? She spent lots of time on Facebook (not the easiest network to navigate through) and she had a smartphone (also not real easy to use for those not techno-savvy). As well, what type of highly sophisticated language has Terri used that is contrary to what we know about her education level (at the very least, a bachelor's degree and she was a teacher with license recently reinstated)?

We must have read very different texts that were filed with the court, then. Nothing I read between TH or MC seemed all that sophisticated to me AT ALL. As a matter of fact, it all seemed rather juvenile as some here have pointed out. Especially the arm wrestling, sitting on, Beavis and Butthead lingo. The only potentially sophisticated comment I saw was about cooking and the making of Chicken Marsala. But even my kids knew what that dish was when they were teens. LOL

Terri was using a "clean phone" to text back and forth with Michael Cook. She was not using her phone, as her phone did not get service in her home. I'm not sure its possible to install software to a clean phone.

What knowledge do we have that Terri was not "technologically literate"? She spent lots of time on Facebook (not the easiest network to navigate through) and she had a smartphone (also not real easy to use for those not techno-savvy). As well, what type of highly sophisticated language has Terri used that is contrary to what we know about her education level (at the very least, a bachelor's degree and she was a teacher with license recently reinstated)?

I just spent a month in a national park in Michigan where I get no phone signal, but I could text. Mobile coverage being what it is, sometimes you have voice, sometimes you have data, sometimes you have both, sometimes you have neither.

It is indeed possible to put software on any phone to control it.

She has a technologically sophisticated understanding of police surveillance of mobile devices not consistent with any other written communication we have seen from her.

I just spent a month in a national park in Michigan where I get no phone signal, but I could text. Mobile coverage being what it is, sometimes you have voice, sometimes you have data, sometimes you have both, sometimes you have neither.

She has a technologically sophisticated understanding of police surveillance of mobile devices not consistent with any other written communication we have seen from her.

It was reported way early in the case that there was NO verizon wireless service available at the Horman residence. It was the initial reason given for why Terri's friends bought her the "clean phones." (it was also verified by a poster at another website I belong to...wish I could link to that post here)

It was not sophisticated to say that LE flashed her phone (no doubt what she had been told by her "lawyer extraordinnaire" (SIC) and that they would need 30 minutes with the phone in order to do so. She didn't use any technical terms, sounds like run of the mill knowledge of someone who has knowledge of a way to ellude monitoring(which Terri and her friends were doing, per their own admissions when purchasing her "clean phones" for her).

ETA: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/CoverageLocatorController

Verizon Wireless shows No coverage (digital or analog) to the Horman's address.

I'm sure the police explained to everyone in Kryon's family why all their phones needed to be "flashed" in case Kyron was abducted and the abductors wanted to communicate. Hence, TH's need for "safe" phones so LE couldn't listen in on her conversations. For all we know, TY may have given them all a crash course in police surveillance prior to Kaine moving out with baby K and filing the RO and disso.

ETA: Plus, it's been reported that TH was a huge fan of the TV show CSI. I'm sure she picked up a thing or two about investigative techniques watching that program.

I'm sure the police explained to everyone in Kryon's family why all their phones needed to be "flashed" in case Kyron was abducted and the abductors wanted to communicate. Hence, TH's need for "safe" phones so LE couldn't listen in on her conversations. For all we know, TY may have given them all a crash course in police surveillance prior to Kaine moving out with baby K and filing the RO and disso.

ETA: Plus, it's been reported that TH was a huge fan of the TV show CSI. I'm sure she picked up a thing or two about investigative techniques watching that program.

Actually, we do know that Tony Young informed everyone what would occur and that nothing would be private any more. Don't know if he got into the phone part, but I would not be at all surprised if that's where Terri heard that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J