The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree that texting MC demonstrates that "at that moment" she was not thinking of children. I should imagine that we're all thankful at least for THAT.

That is not proof, however, that any other time when she was not engaged in lurid behavior, that she was not concerned with her children, their whereabouts and their safety. These texts are not proof of absence of concern; they are only demonstrative of much more than my eyes ever wanted to read.
These texts don't have to prove that Terri has exhibited a lack of concern for her children. Everyone has knowledge that Terri was driving and arrested with a BAC of 0.15 with her older son in the car. Read below. See that at this BAC, she had recently consumed at least a 1/2 pint of hard liquor and was at the blood alcohol concentration where people pass out.

0.13-0.15 BAC: Gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reduced and dysphoria (anxiety, restlessness) is beginning to appear. Judgment and perception are severely impaired.
http://www.brad21.org/effects_at_specific_bac.html

0.14% - 0.17% BAC: 
Your euphoric feelings may give way to unpleasant feelings. You have difficulty talking, walking, or even standing up. Your judgment and perception are severely impaired. You may become more aggressive, and are at increased risk of accidentally injuring yourself or others. This is the point when you may experience a blackout.
http://healthyhorns.utexas.edu/bac.html

0.150% BAC: Balance and movement are impaired. At this BAC. level an equivalent of 1/2 pint of whiskey is circulating in the blood stream. At
a blood alcohol level of 0.150-0.25 most people begin to experience blackouts
http://www.lmu.edu/Page25066.aspx

0.130-0.159% BAC: Gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reducing and beginning dysphoria (a state of feeling unwell)
http://oade.nd.edu/educate-yourself-alcohol/blood-alcohol-concentration/

These texts don't have to prove that Terri has exhibited a lack of concern for her children. Everyone has knowledge that Terri was driving and arrested with a BAC of 0.15 with her older son in the car. Read below. See that at this BAC, she had recently consumed at least a 1/2 pint of hard liquor and was at the blood alcohol concentration where people pass out.

0.13-0.15 BAC: Gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reduced and dysphoria (anxiety, restlessness) is beginning to appear. Judgment and perception are severely impaired.

0.14% - 0.17% BAC: 
Your euphoric feelings may give way to unpleasant feelings. You have difficulty talking, walking, or even standing up. Your judgment and perception are severely impaired. You may become more aggressive, and are at increased risk of accidentally injuring yourself or others. This is the point when you may experience a blackout.

0.150% BAC: Balance and movement are impaired. At this BAC. level an equivalent of 1/2 pint of whiskey is circulating in the blood stream. At

0.130-0.159% BAC: Gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reducing and beginning dysphoria (a state of feeling unwell)

That's not a glass of sherry with Grandma, is it?

You made no post about doctor's appointments. Therefore nothing pertaining to you specifically was "altered." I'm quite confused by that comment.

But, I do agree...when it comes to this case...we need to look at the confluence of events.

Grandmaj graciously changed my quoted portion of your post. It was somehow altered from what I'd written.

0.14% - 0.17% BAC: 

Pensfan,

Can I just say that I love you!!! Your post is awesome!!

No, and it was nearly 6 years ago.

In which case. Terri should have no problem asserting her right to see her daughter and proving that she has lived a life of sobriety and responsibility ever since.

Nothing can come of nothing...she would have many people to vouch for her and none to fear rebutting her assertions.

She has stated through her attorneys that she believes Baby is suffering in some respect from not seeing her...why allow her Baby to suffer when she can so easily refute these assertions?

Why did her lawyers essentially huff and puff...then slink away?

While I do agree that Terri should have refuted Kaine's claims of alcoholism, there is no way that he would have been able to use her 2005 DUI as proof that she was an unfit mother NOW. He did mention it, but it was in reference to the fact that her behavior hadn't changed even after paying her debt to society and taking classes to move past the conviction. jmo

In which case. Terri should have no problem asserting her right to see her daughter and proving that she has lived a life of sobriety and responsibility ever since.

Nothing can come of nothing...she would have many people to vouch for her and none to fear rebutting her assertions.

She has stated through her attorneys that she believes Baby is suffering in some respect from not seeing her...why allow her Baby to suffer when she can so easily refute these assertions?

Why did her lawyers essentially huff and puff...then slink away?

Personally I think they had no choice to slink away, its hard to defend her actions against her husband who is really a victim in his son going missing. Even if she hated him and wanted a divorce, which we have no idea, she was so disrespectful in her texts, its like she could care less for Kaine that his son was missing and presumed abducted.

While I do agree that Terri should have refuted Kaine's claims of alcoholism, there is no way that he would have been able to use her 2005 DUI as proof that she was an unfit mother NOW. He did mention it, but it was in reference to the fact that her behavior hadn't changed even after paying her debt to society and taking classes to move past the conviction. jmo

And yet she was the one driving the children around on a regular basis. There is so much confusion as to what was actually going on in that house...

And yet she was the one driving the children around on a regular basis. There is so much confusion as to what was actually going on in that house...

I don't think we have confirmation that she drove the children around on a regular basis during the time in question, but taking that into consideration, if there was no knowledge of regular drinking, why would that matter?

If she took her *medicine* at night, what effect would that have on her ability to drive (which it seems that she drove to the gym mostly) during the day?

People take strong sleeping pills and other mind altering drugs(again, I am of the opinion that she excused her passing out by blaming it on PPD meds) and still drive after the drug has worn off.

Jmo

What's so odd is that Kaine had already told that the excessive drinking issues had been resolved then later mentioned the stumbling and not able to properly care for the baby, that he did most of the care since the birth. He didn't seem to mention anything about hanging out all night or trying to drive while drinking though. Wonder if he thinks or knows that she drank all day long.

I don't think we have confirmation that she drove the children around on a regular basis during the time in question, but taking that into consideration, if there was no knowledge of regular drinking, why would that matter?

If she took her *medicine* at night, what effect would that have on her ability to drive (which it seems that she drove to the gym mostly) during the day?

People take strong sleeping pills and other mind altering drugs(again, I am of the opinion that she excused her passing out by blaming it on PPD meds) and still drive after the drug has worn off.

Jmo

I was just replying to your statement that she had not changed her behavior, the behaivor that got her the DUI.

And clearly, I think it is fair to assume that Terri had baby with her almost all the time; the photos and FB showed that, to gym etc. I know it is a sensitive topic, but I do feel that Kaine was closing his eyes to Terri's issues as he did not know what else to do, meanwhile baby and Kyron were both in danger, if her issues were as he said in the legal documents.

I was just replying to your statement that she had not changed her behavior, the behaivor that got her the DUI.

And clearly, I think it is fair to assume that Terri had baby with her almost all the time; the photos and FB showed that, to gym etc. I know it is a sensitive topic, but I do feel that Kaine was closing his eyes to Terri's issues as he did not know what else to do, meanwhile baby and Kyron were both in danger, if her issues were as he said in the legal documents.

But again, that is hindsight. I believe Kaine when he says that he wasn't aware that Terri had started drinking again until AFTER Kyron went missing, friends and family told him that alcohol would be missing after Terri stayed over.

Terri had her teacher's license reinstated recently, after losing it for the DUI. Does that mean that this school board also had their eyes closed, or is it possible that addicts can fool people into believing that they have changed behavior when they really haven't?

I've known addicts in my family and know that until you get with everyone else and piece together all of the odd information you all have, its really hard to determine whether or not you are dealing with an addict. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I don't want to argue, I just believe Kaine is using the parts of their homelife that will present the worst scenario for the court case, even if it conflicts with what he has said in the past, or what his apparent lack of actions may seem to say. I lost my baby sister to alcohol-related illness a few years ago, so am well aware of the tricks, the schedules, the hiding, etc.

Kaine needs to do what Kaine needs to do to get divorced and get custody, I understand that. But I don't think it is wrong to have an opinion on things that don't seem to add up.

What's so odd is that Kaine had already told that the excessive drinking issues had been resolved then later mentioned the stumbling and not able to properly care for the baby, that he did most of the care since the birth. He didn't seem to mention anything about hanging out all night or trying to drive while drinking though. Wonder if he thinks or knows that she drank all day long.

I don't remember Kaine saying in any interview that Terri's drinking issues had been resolved? I know the DUI came up and Kaine did mention that he found out from friends that alcohol would be missing, but I can't recall him saying that the issues had been resolved. He also didn't say that he did most of the care, but that he and Terri shared the household/parental responsibilities. He was disputing her lawyer's claim that it was *undisputed* that Terri was the primary caregiver for K.

I think whatever behavior Terri displayed was displayed at night when it was easy to say *I took a pill* and pass out for the evening.

I also think that if he was home most afternoons, it would've been easy for Terri to run to the gym then, rather than gathering up K and taking her all te time.

jmo

I don't want to argue, I just believe Kaine is using the parts of their homelife that will present the worst scenario for the court case, even if it conflicts with what he has said in the past, or what his apparent lack of actions may seem to say. I lost my baby sister to alcohol-related illness a few years ago, so am well aware of the tricks, the schedules, the hiding, etc.

Kaine needs to do what Kaine needs to do to get divorced and get custody, I understand that. But I don't think it is wrong to have an opinion on things that don't seem to add up.

I am not trying to argue either, cluciano...I just believe that if what Kaine was saying was embellished in any way, Terri and her lawyers would have fought it and still tried to get visitation with her baby. Those types of assertions would definitely open him up to the type of scrutiny that he has received on these boards and the *unfitness* of Terri could have been a *wash* with his own *unfitness* if he didn't have an answer for why he did nothing back then. So I think there is more to it than just Kaine knowingly watched his children be put in danger daily and did nothing about it until after something bad happened.

I would never suggest that anyone is wrong for their opinion...

Also, Terri and her lawyers have had these text messages since July when Kaine and his lawyers received them. Why didn't they preemptively ask for a seal? Could it be that Houze and Bunch both knew that they had no legal recourse to ask a judge to seal records that Terri engaged in knowingly and as an adult?

And, if I'm not mistaken, so has the judge. So what was the point of refiling the un-redacted version if not for the public to get glimpse? IMO there is NO other reason.
The judge had already seen these, we're the only ones (JohnQ uninvolved public) who weren't privy.

Terri's silence say volumes. Terri's willingness to let her own freedom trump that of having a relationship with Baby K says volumes. If Kaine was really at fault, Terri would be screaming it from the rooftops. But she's not. That says volumes. I cannot blame Kaine when the one person that could really put his back up against the wall turned tailed and ran. She's relying on public perception to color/discredit Kaine rather than fighting him herself. If what is thought about her was true, she should use that power to tear him down, and she won't. That is called cowardice.

I haven't seen anything of this from Kaine, yet he's the bad one? He's fighting for baby K, fighting for Kyron, but it's all still his fault somehow? I don't think so. Continuing to put this burden on Kaine when Terri should be the one carrying it is just not right. She doesn't get to sit out and do nothing and reap rewards.

Baby K is better off with someone willing to put her first, someone willing to fight tooth and nail for her, and that sure isn't her own mother right now. How very sad, indeed.

And, if I'm not mistaken, so has the judge. So what was the point of refiling the un-redacted version if not for the public to get glimpse? IMO there is NO other reason.
The judge had already seen these, we're the only ones (JohnQ uninvolved public) who weren't privy.

And 'round, round we go'...:dance:

The point was to send the message to Terri that if she tries to play games, Kaine isn't playing. If she's serious about getting custody, then she better be ready for a fight, and Kaine is NOT going to be Mr. Nice Guy. He's letting her know that he's not going to roll over and do what she wants anymore. He's going to fight for Baby K with all he's got and she better come out with fists up or get out of the courtroom.

Notice how fast she withdrew. He stung her like a scorpion, and now she's licking her wounds, angry that he not only called her bluff, he threw it back in her face by showing the world the real Terri. This is not about her, not about her needs, and not about what she wants.

And judging by Terri's response, she definitely got that message loud and clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018