The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This "rotting pizza in the trash" story drives me bonkers. Seriously, ask any college student(s) if they'd ever consider thrashing any pizza leftovers. Are you effing kiddin me?!

Trust me, college kids will eat anything...even week old pizza! Rotting pizza my arse.

Especially young men. Defies your imagination to think they might actually throw food away. My teenage nephew would eat a whole box of cereal a day and go through a gallon of milk. They are eating machines. It's like having a dog in the house. lol

Especially since they are regular cannibis users...:floorlaugh: There was no pizza rotting in the vehicle, only the box...Dr. Vass also did an experiment on that and the squirrel....back to square one, ICA...nice try but it won't fly...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

It's very telling that when Casey reports the smell in her car to Amy, she attributes it to the decomposition of a squirrel and NOT to trash in her trunk. Wouldn't she have known there was trash in her trunk? For the sake of argument, let's say Tony put the trash in there. When her car suddenly started to smell, wouldn't she have looked around and FOUND the trash in her trunk? They will never sell the "trashbag" theory to a jury.

Tony claims not to have known the trash was there and was surprised when he found out their trash bag was in her trunk. Also usually laundry rooms have trash containers to put your dryer sheet in so I am guessing the ones that were in the trash bag came from the laundry room and she may have been able to get ahold of an unused one from someone. The laundry detergent bottle in the trash was unusual, too. When you are done with the bottle who would take it back to your apartment when a trash can is right there. jmo

Especially since they are regular cannibis users...:floorlaugh: There was no pizza rotting in the vehicle, only the box...Dr. Vass also did an experiment on that and the squirrel....back to square one, ICA...nice try but it won't fly...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

then hearing jb mock that trial......I certainly hope he doesn't use that voice of mock during the trial....wasn't good....to much whine!

Tony claims not to have known the trash was there and was surprised when he found out their trash bag was in her trunk. Also usually laundry rooms have trash containers to put your dryer sheet in so I am guessing the ones that were in the trash bag came from the laundry room and she may have been able to get ahold of an unused one from someone. The laundry detergent bottle in the trash was unusual, too. When you are done with the bottle who would take it back to your apartment when a trash can is right there. jmo

I've always been under the impression that was where it was...it was inside of Tony's apt. --- They may have even had a washer/dryer there

It's very telling that when Casey reports the smell in her car to Amy, she attributes it to the decomposition of a squirrel and NOT to trash in her trunk. Wouldn't she have known there was trash in her trunk? For the sake of argument, let's say Tony put the trash in there. When her car suddenly started to smell, wouldn't she have looked around and FOUND the trash in her trunk? They will never sell the "trashbag" theory to a jury.

IMO I don't think she had put the trash in the trunk when she texted Amy

I think she put the trash in the trunk soon afterwards as a way to cover up the smell or explain it away in case someone else noticed the smell...

Do we have the DATES from the receipts in the trash?

bbm
I agree

A child is missing, she has not been seen nor heard from for weeks!
The mothers car smells very bad (Decomp according to those that have smelled that smell before) and she texts a friend telling her the car smells because of DEAD squirrels.
The mother puts Trash in the trunk where the smell is coming from
The mother abandons the vehicle

That is Hinky to me.

I've always been under the impression that was where it was...it was inside of Tony's apt. --- They may have even had a washer/dryer there

I thought they had W/D in the unit but according to Sutton Place apartment description..there is a washer and dryer connection in select apartments.

I would also think that the sudden memory gain has come from either a review of transcripts or conference with jb----I'm leaning towards both....:waitasec: Memories don't get better with time--if they did the defense would have wanted this lots sooner....

I think she put the trash in the trunk soon afterwards as a way to cover up the smell or explain it away in case someone else noticed the smell...

bbm
I agree

The mothers car smells very bad (Decomp according to those that have smelled that smell before) and she texts a friend telling her the car smells because of DEAD squirrels.

That is Hinky to me.

GM Intermezzo, IMO my old eyes say that the Fusion receipt is from May 24, 2008 @ 1:50 am (Picture # 74) and the other receipt is from May 9, 2008 (Picture # 78 + # 79).
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19105250/detail.html

Also Picture # 35 of the dryer sheets not only look used but have a yellow stain on them. mo

This does not respond to my question but it makes it apparent that P&G are aware of the bad press.

"Thanks for contacting Febreze, Dorothy.

We appreciate you contacting us about our products.

Please be assured, Febreze products do not contain chloroform and you can continue to use them safely. *It’s important to note that according to news sources, expert witnesses in the trial you mentioned did not state that Febreze contains chloroform, but rather that they found the ingredient in the car in question.

I hope this information is helpful.

Terrie
Febreze Team"

GM Intermezzo, IMO my old eyes say that the Fusion receipt is from May 24, 2008 @ 1:50 am (Picture # 74) and the other receipt is from May 9, 2008 (Picture # 78 + # 79).
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19105250/detail.html

Also Picture # 35 of the dryer sheets not only look used but have a yellow stain on them. mo

Thanks
May 24 and the other is either May 9 or May 19 2008
Nate probably did some cleaning up and threw out the receipts in June...
To me it looks like the garbage had a lot of RECYCLABLE material..cardboard, paper, cans and plastics

This does not respond to my question but it makes it apparent that P&G are aware of the bad press.

"Thanks for contacting Febreze, Dorothy.

We appreciate you contacting us about our products.

Please be assured, Febreze products do not contain chloroform and you can continue to use them safely. *It’s important to note that according to news sources, expert witnesses in the trial you mentioned did not state that Febreze contains chloroform, but rather that they found the ingredient in the car in question.

I hope this information is helpful.

Terrie
Febreze Team"

They must be aware even Nancy Grace mentioned it on her Nationally televised show.

bbm
I agree

That is Hinky to me.

I don't think the trash was there when she texted Amy either. I was thinking that this was the defense explanation for the smell and I was questioning how they would explain her reasoning of "squirrel" instead "trash." I agree with you. It was probably put there as a cover up.

I don't think the trash was there when she texted Amy either. I was thinking that this was the defense explanation for the smell and I was questioning how they would explain her reasoning of "squirrel" instead "trash." I agree with you. It was probably put there as a cover up.

:waitasec: Has the defense even mentioned the Squirrel story that Casey gave?

I believe the State will use the Dead Squirrel texts against Casey..the texts were sent from her to Amy, no one asked her for that info..it came directly from her, she acknowledged the smell and gave an explanation for it.

I am not sure the DT will bring up the squirrel story, I thought CSI checked for Dead Squirrel and there was no evidence found. the DT are determined to go with the trash made the smell story.:crazy:

I believe the State will use the Dead Squirrel texts against Casey..the texts were sent from her to Amy, no one asked her for that info..it came directly from her, she acknowledged the smell and gave an explanation for it.

I am not sure the DT will bring up the squirrel story, I thought CSI checked for Dead Squirrel and there was no evidence found. the DT are determined to go with the trash made the smell story.:crazy:
Count me in as one of those who believes Casey toted around the trash bags in the trunk to try to cover the decomp smell and that's also why I believe she chose to park by a dumpster as to where to abandon the car...She knew they wouldn't find any dead squirrels in her vehicle!
Quoting myself in response...

The only time I have heard the defense mention the squirrel was when Baez gave his summation regarding Dr. Vass and said "and the squirrel what was that about".

I could not believe he said that.

The only time I have heard the defense mention the squirrel was when Baez gave his summation regarding Dr. Vass and said "and the squirrel what was that about".

I could not believe he said that.
Apparently, he's well aware of Casey's lies. (Some defense attorneys don't even wanna know if their client is guilty:snooty:). Hey, maybe he & Casey could appear on that show together called, "Lie To Me"!!!

Yes..I agree. Defense will say trash and Prosecution will say "What about the squirrel story?" That's what I've been trying to say, but you said it better.

Quoting myself in response...

First she tells Amy she ran over squirrels.
Then her Dad ran over squirrels.
Then the squirrels were plastered on the car frame.

She says she got rid of it.

So I too wonder...will the STATE prove that by examining the car absolutely
no proof of any squirrel decomp on or near any part of the car.
Plus she ran out of gas and said someone helped her push the car where it was found.
Hope they have the person who helped her push it to the parking spot by the dumpster....
where is this person?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back