The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the LE found the garbage bag... wonder what was in it??

The contents was listed on another thread - don't ask which one - as I have NO idea!! :crazy: :crazy: too many here to go thru!! But you all were asking WHERE did this list come from, and I believe it was brought over by 'someone' from another forum....

editted to add - if I find it - I'll post it here...

okay - found the contents of trash bag, IF this is the same one... found it on the "What happened last Wed." thread:
Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car
McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off

As soon as I can afford it, I am going to send Mr. Burch a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He has reinforced my faith in humanity!:)

I know what you mean, Whiteangora. But there still are a lot of good people out there. Too bad it's just so hard to believe that concept when you look at a person like Casey Anthony. She could make you lose your faith in humanity in a second ... :eek:

okay - found the contents of trash bag, IF this is the same one... found it on the "What happened last Wed." thread:
Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car
McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off

What's the deal with the parking ticket? Do we know where she got it at?

okay - found the contents King logo
[/i]

Snipped

NO!!!! This was a post on Topix by someone who thought they were being funny--IT IS NOT WHAT WAS IN THE BAG!!! They came back and apologized saying it was what was in their car

Snipped

NO!!!! This was a post on Topix by someone who thought they were being funny--IT IS NOT WHAT WAS IN THE BAG!!! They came back and apologized saying it was what was in their car

Lol! How funny. I was trying to picture Casey in cosmetology school.

I don't understand the mystery of GA bringing gas with him to pick up the car. He knows KC's track record, he knows the car was abandoned. Adding gas is the easiest fix for a car that isn't running.

Mr SB didn't say the business name wasn't on the letter. He said he thought it wasn't included. Chances are that Amscot was on the letter because they facilitated the car being towed, from private property. The name and address should have been on the letter.

Simon Burch and Gary Ridgeway....really? Does anyone else think that LE may be giving some people fake names for protection?

Hey,

Does anyone know where Casey got the Parking Ticket on the 16th?

Maybe KC went back to the tow yard after the car was towed, and that is when she got rid of Caylee. They did not notice the smell right away. BUT, if the car was left in AMSCOT parking lot, KC had to know the car was going to be towed. SB from the towing company said that they tow from all the AMSCOT stores. It was close enough that KC could have been keeping an eye on the car until it was towed. Then, she went to the lot on Narcoosee(near UCF!!!), and took Caylee out at night. There is a pond behind the lot and it is VERY secluded back there. Also, there are roads cut in around the back of the lot for a neighborhood that hasn't been built yet. At least it looks that way on Google Earth. It is also less than 5 miles from her home and I'm sure KC knows every inch of the area around Lee Vista!

Not possible. They have security at the tow yard at night and people are there during the day.

Maybe KC went back to the tow yard after the car was towed, and that is when she got rid of Caylee. They did not notice the smell right away. BUT, if the car was left in AMSCOT parking lot, KC had to know the car was going to be towed. SB from the towing company said that they tow from all the AMSCOT stores. It was close enough that KC could have been keeping an eye on the car until it was towed. Then, she went to the lot on Narcoosee(near UCF!!!), and took Caylee out at night. There is a pond behind the lot and it is VERY secluded back there. Also, there are roads cut in around the back of the lot for a neighborhood that hasn't been built yet. At least it looks that way on Google Earth. It is also less than 5 miles from her home and I'm sure KC knows every inch of the area around Lee Vista!

Most tow yards have high fences around the area for the cars that are towed. I just can't see KC climbing a high fence, opening the trunk taking a bag with, more than likely, a decomp body in it, climbing back over that fence with said body, then carrying it to a pond to get rid of it. That would take wwaaaay to much energy and work for her. IMO

This is in the Simon Burch statement. He threw the bag towards the dumpster after they took it out of the trunk. Said it was a white trash bag with the yellow handles and it was light. The pizza box and maggots were in the white bag and some papers. After George left he went and picked it up and threw it IN the dumpster. Think it was the day after that his employee called him and said remember that white sunfire -- I am towing it to police station, etc. Burch put two and two together having seen it on the news and ran out in his pjs and flip flops to retrieve the bag but it was gone. He called the police station and talked to Yuri I think and Yuri told them they had it that they had went in the middle of the night and the security guy had let them in to get it. Then he took a shower :)

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608simonburch/indexGallery.htm

said he walked in front of the car and threw the bag over the fence into the dumpster. This is on page 9 of his transcript or page 802 of the entire set of documents. If he could just throw the bag over the fence, it made me think that you could possibly just climb the fence. It was just a thought!

Has anything been released that would list the contents of the garbage bag that was found in KCs trunk at the tow yard? Apartments have dumpsters. KC's house had garbage pick-up. Why would she have a need to tote a bag of garbage around in her car?? I'm thinking that the bag is where the maggots came from.....

The tow yard owner testified that flies came out of the trunk. Now, the car had been parked there since the 30th, and at the Amscott since the 27th, so it has been closed up tight for 18 days. For there to have been living flies in there after that amount of time, they had to have hatched IN the trunk...one theory if that at some point when Caylee's body was removed from the trunk and then placed back in there, that flies laid eggs on her then, and those are the ones that hatched out in the trunk...

and FYI if LE got any of the maggots, and they had been feeding on poor little Caylee at any point, then her DNA would still be in them, and would prove that she was dead...maggots could win the case, isn't it ironic?

I wonder if they were able to get anything from the OUTSIDE of the trash bag since it had been laying in the trunk. (Body fluids, DNA, hair, etc)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019
Back