The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I hate to point this out. But most respectfully here. The garage bags are evidence after the fact of death. They had no connecting evidence on the bags to a specific person. The bags do not have any specific evidence of murder or a cause of death. So their value in Caylee's death legally is nothing.

Unlike the duck tape. Or the chloroform in the needle.

The Medical Examiner says otherwise. As part of the MEO's investigation being thrown away in trash bags is considered evidence of a homicide.

BTW it's DUCT tape not DUCK tape. Developed to be used on duct work like heat and air.

Wow. I missed this. Which juror? Where can I hear/see/read more about this? Are you saying that one juror had his/her mind made up before deliberations began or more than one juror? I'm a bit confused by the use of the word "they" (bolded above by me). Thanks.

Here ya go...........

http://www.wftv.com/news/28475030/detail.html

I was referring to JF, no one else but, watch the video and deduce for yourself what she means.

The Medical Examiner says otherwise. As part of the MEO's investigation being thrown away in trash bags is considered evidence of a homicide.

BTW it's DUCT tape not DUCK tape. Developed to be used on duct work like heat and air.
Actually there is such a thing as duck tape (not to be picky though) LOL - http://www.duckbrand.com/

I think it depends on when they began to make up their mind and how solid it was as each new witness testified and with each new piece of evidence presented. I think its a continued process of weighing what you just heard to what you are currently hearing.

I do not know for sure but I have heard that most juries take a poll before they start their deliberations. If they aren't supposed to of made up their minds until deliberations, why are they taking a poll?

Probably for the same reason you stated above - weighing the pros and cons of what you heard before they start deliberations and where you at when they are finished. I really don't know anything about the poll but, that would be my best guess.

All of the "wittnesses" being called to testify that Casey was a "good mother" was to show that a good mother would've taken time to call 911 if indeed her child had drowned.

what chafes my rear the most about people throwing the good mom junk up to defend the verdict is WHO said she was a good mom? a load of people FCA only knew a few weeks who saw caylee a few times.....and mallory who likely didnt see them together much more often, and plus is about to marry into clan anthony....people who would have NO IDEA.

I seem to recall CA saying similar on the stand but we all know what she really thought at the time.

FCA was neglectful at the absolute BEST. and if any of those "friends" had children of their own or had yet hit a quarter century at the time, their answers might have been rather different.

after all people beat, abuse, and murder kids all the time...look at our spotlight on children forum...and in many cases everyone is shocked when it comes to pass. why? well who is doing the beating, burning, and raping in front of their friends on a friday night? almost none of them.

Snipped and BBM

Common sense and speculation are completely 2 different things. IMO, you shouldn't convict if you have to speculate. It just shouldn't happen.

ITA the fact the jurors (foreman comes to mind here) speculated maybe GA was involved in a murder was totally uncalled for. after all even JB said no one murdered anyone.

Horace Finklestein your siggy line, "When we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say 'now I understand' 'that explains it'." -Jose Baez, caught my eye and I have to make a comment.

Well, they have spoken and I am sitting back and saying I DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU DID NOT EXPLAIN IT!!!! Obviously I'm not the only one that doesn't understand "it" either, the drowning story, the molestation story, the 'George is the bad guy story', the Cindy perjuring herself story, the Casey not guilty story, the Casey going to be rich story, etc.

In regards to this case, I will NEVER sit back and say "now I understand, that explains it". :furious:

And don't forget what else Baez said..."when this is over you will all respect me!" Are you kidding you stuffy little banty rooster!

*respectfully snipped*

I didn't say the jury watched 3 years worth. I said I did. If they didn't (and we can't know if they did or didn't) they missed the media sensationalism. What they were supposed to base their verdict on was ONLY the evidence presented in court.

Instead, they couldn't find her guilty because they didn't know the cause of death! You don't need the cause of death fools. In Scott Peterson's trial the cause of death wasn't known and he is sitting on death row. These 12 jurors just weren't smart enough to understand the instructions given by the judge and they were to "know it all" to ask any questions. Sickening that they let that killer go free!!

Did someone say Casey borrowed the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool? You know what I think...I bet Casey reads this forum. How about giving us some clues so we can solve this thing. Nothing will happen to you.
That would be an interesting method to write for Casey. It would be a series, one pain staking clue at a time over 5 books.

Which is what they are allowed to do according to Judge Perry's instructions.

Sorry but, this doesn't even make sense. Since when is it under the Judge's instructions to the jury to accept "nonsense" as evidence in determining a valid verdict? Can you point out in the jury's instructions where this applies?

Here ya go...........

http://www.wftv.com/news/28475030/detail.html

I was referring to JF, no one else but, watch the video and deduce for yourself what she means.

Thanks for the link, and the opportunity to see that video again. I had seen it some time ago, but missed the bit about having made up her mind prior to deliberations. Yes, I agree...I interpret her statement the same way that you do.

Thanks again. :)

Oh yeah, RC sold out for $4K. This I am not buying one bit. She kept her mouth closed on the affair/friendship until police came knocking on her door. She wanted nothing to do with the circus IMO. She was living a separate life also, why would she want to go out looking for money? Plus, $4K is what she loaned out to GA anyways, so why not get that back. I'm just not buying that RC was a big set up to get the A's... especially since she kept quiet about the relationship for so long.

Respectfully, the above statement is WRONG!!! She initially told the police that the "affair" did not happen. She then changed her story, admitted she lied under oath in her 1st statement to LE, she the sold her "story" to the National Enquirer (a very respectable source (gag)) for $4K to "tell her story" in full.

So she lies, it's ok, changes the story for money and she is credible????

Actually it was three, but how exactly many times would it take? Once with the print function or are we assuming FCA is a slow learner?

I've never heard 3. Only 84 (wrong) and 1. Is there a link to 3? I can't find anything. Thanks

I call it duct tape as well ... but Henkel calls it duck tape.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Duck-Tape-1-88-Inch-Yards-Camo/dp/B000H5TA9A"]Amazon.com: Duck Tape 1.88 Inch Wide 20 Yards-Camo: Home & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519QBsXVZjL.@@AMEPARAM@@519QBsXVZjL[/ame]

I actually find the national enquirer to be about as repectable as other news sites.

I think GA and River were having an emotional affair but not a sexual one. Maybe they were flirty friends.

I never put a lot of weight into River's statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz