The Verdict Waiting Room

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone yell out when/if we get a verdict..I'll turn my speakers up so I can hear you:D.. I need to tend to some other things (inconsiderate to be dragged away)

I feel like we need one of those buzzers that vibrates when the verdict comes in. Then we could go about our business !

so I have time to get rum and ciggies then if I go now ?????????????????????????????

Squizz don't sit in the park drinking rum 'cause the cops will haul you away and one of your WS sisters & bros will have to bail you out.

No worries Amee, seeing you're here, you can do it. I'm just hanging round like a bad smell, haha.

Let's hope David or Kate give us the words we're waiting for!!! :)

Prime you have being doing David for the Trial he is all yours :)

Gee I would love a guilty of murder verdict by 1630 because I have to go to work tonight !

I would be doin' a Happy Dance on Happy Friday - HoolyDooly Hula Hula !! :happydance:

Well, these past weeks have brought more than a few ‘long-time-lurkers’ bubbling to the surface. Like me. I am Brisbane-based, and, had I been called for Jury Service, I would have excused myself. I have a strong bias toward his guilt.

I met GBC, some years back: albeit briefly, at a business event. I can add no insight. [What I think I remember of that encounter has been clouded by what I now know of him.]

I assure you (shudder!) that I was not one of his hinted-to other conquests. I mention this random meeting to explain my initial curiosity in this most tragic and awful event.

On this forum, I have read the occasional dissenting views re his guilt, with interest. Some have challenged my sense of his culpability. I welcome this. It makes me think.

It also makes my blood boil that the person who took Allison’s life is also responsible for creating so much additional grief through their denial and deflection of guilt. No doubt Allison and her loved ones would be mortified that her personal life, and the ending of it, has been under such intense scrutiny.

Despite the character assassination from the mouth of the man she once loved, and others in his circle, surely there is capacity in this jury of her/our peers to see the ramblings of the amoral, desperate and delusional Mr Baden-Clay for what they are?

I cannot believe they will not see the truth.

May justice be done.

PS: Apologies for the long-winded first post. And my sincere gratitude to the many W/S people who have done an astonishing job with the court posts/tweets. Here is another ‘cheers’ to all you regular and occasional posters for you very-respectful introspection. Thank you, all.

:welcome4:

Maybe we can look to the stars - astrology-wise ;)

And a full moon on Saturday ..... anyone know G's birthday?

ABC News 24 ‏@ABCNews24 5m
Now: A Supreme Court jury is in a 2nd day of deliberations in the murder trial of Gerard #badenclay @francenenorton w/ latest from Brisbane

Gee I would love a guilty of murder verdict by 1630 because I have to go to work tonight !

I would be doin' a Happy Dance on Happy Friday - HoolyDooly Hula Hula !! :happydance:

Don't the jury go home at 1600?

I'll bet they have a verdict after I go to bed. Wanna bet? :aktion1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads