The Verdict Waiting Room

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you do while the jury deliberates on your brothers murder charge. Nice look.

Life goes on...and she's away from home as well. Good for her. Being sister of an accused murderer is only one part of her life!

I did read in an article that there have been quite a few kids in the overflow court. I'm actually shocked that children are even allowed in!

I can't see how it is different from London Art Galleries during school holiday weekends in the cold. A bit social, agreed - but society's dialogue with itself.

So this week has been eventful for me. I got to attend Allison's court case and hear Todd Fuller give Allison her voice back so that justice can hopefully be served.

I also got to meet some Websleuthers in person Snails, Whatif, Itsthevibe, Freya1977, Alioop, Liadan and DrWatson. It was nice to put some faces to names that I have been talking to for awhile and also people who give so much help and info to others.

I'm not sure what to do when this is finished I will need to find another case to obsess about. :)

Saw Our Man Todd/supersmartstonecoldfox/Hot Toddy/Foxy Todd on the news earlier . . . Sigh. Did you ladies at court today lay eyes on him?

Sigh. Give me a QC in a cape over a fire fighter any day :heartbeat: lol

Life goes on...and she's away from home as well. Good for her. Being sister of an accused murderer is only one part of her life!

Lol what.....how was the trip dear?.....not bad Gerard got life but look at these exquisite shoes I picked up.......

So this week has been eventful for me. I got to attend Allison's court case and hear Todd Fuller give Allison her voice back so that justice can hopefully be served.

I also got to meet some Websleuthers in person Snails, Whatif, Itsthevibe, Freya1977, Alioop, Liadan and DrWatson. It was nice to put some faces to names that I have been talking to for awhile and also people who give so much help and info to others.

I'm not sure what to do when this is finished I will need to find another case to obsess about. :)

Let's be careful with what we wish for. I hope this one goes quiet for awhile to allow some things to right themselves and heal.

Thanks so much, wonderful Sleuths, for all you have done so far. I have loved being a part of your world these last few weeks (although have been away during the school hols & have not been able to log on as much as I would have liked to). I am on tender hooks right now, as the outcome really impacts our lives. Praying the jury see the guilt in GBC, that he is sentenced to the max & is out of the girls lives for a very, very long time. Fingers crossed, hey! My world has been all the better for 'reading' you all. Keep on sleuthing, dear ones, and God bless you all. Justice for the beautiful Allison xx

Is that the Defence Barrister checking his phone Possum? I am assuming the woman is just someone standing around waiting for the verdict like everyone else.

Whatever he is doing. Alioop assures us he is being paid for it. The woman is definitely not Rachel Louise. Just someone using a taxpayer funded power point inconspicuously.

Not sure if this pic has been posted before. Saw it the other day and it gave me a laugh.
etezu4et.jpg

Is that you with your hand up Ladybird?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Beechworth. :laughing: Poor Todd, with all this admiration. I think he is a regular nerdish lawyer, and probably not the man of any girl's dreams .... in real life. IMO. :facepalm:
A question for the Fuller a Fan Club... If the unthinkable happens and Gerard gets off are you all going to "drop" him???

I was there on Wednesday ! Booooo Hoooo why didn't I see you all? :tantrum:

heloise, I'm sure you're right... but he is pretty attractive, and smart, and educated... and maybe he's a bit of a knight in shining armour because he is seen as "defending" Allison... Also nerds really get me going... Haha
Plus he appears to have the wonderful professional ability to get to the precise gist of things.
Cut away all the crap, and see and discuss the exact nuts and bolts of the matter at hand.

:coffeews:

Sending good thoughts and :heartbeat: to everyone for the weekend.

Me too! Surely children shouldn't be admitted into murder trials?! That seems bizarre to me. Almost as bizarre as actually thinking it's alright to take your children along......:scared:
My thoughts too. Imagine if they saw the photos of Allison's body? I don't expect that would go down well at the next show and tell? Totally irresponsible. Not to mention how boring for the child. Nightmares?

I was there on Wednesday ! Booooo Hoooo why didn't I see you all? :tantrum:

I know. Freya was in the main court and Whatif, Itsthevibe, Snails and myself where in Banco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8