The weekend BEFORE Haleigh went missing-revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LF, I don't know...how in the world would they hook up? In my world and in the system, mexicans run the drugs. I think they were doing a drug stop. WBG knew where to take the girls. It may have been more than just Lindsy involved in the action (if it is true). They all may have participated, in something. We can't believe Nay either. Druggies are notorious liars.

Thanks for the response, I understand. If at all possible could you at least tell me the make of the new vehicle (I searched for your original post and couldnt come up with it). It isn't a question of doubting your research I really am going somewhere with this, but need to find out if I am way off track or not and the make of the vehicle will tell me that.

Busy, she is driving the nissan in the video of Ron and misty leaving the courthouse. Since I can't post my personal research, you do not have to put it in your records. It really doesn't make much difference but she owns three vehicles....all red. I did list them once but don't know if I can do that again w/o getting in trouble.

I am wondering what you all think about her story changing?

I don't think Misty is telling all, I am just not convinced on what she is hiding. Part of me thinks she was out or had someone over and was trying to cover that up, part of me thinks she passed out asleep but wanted to appear as the perfect homemaker so she "added" domestic things to the story. I also have real suspicions about Tommy, Timmy, & JO and wonder if she is covering up somethings there. I also think it is possible Misty was passed out and the kids were still awake and she really has no clue what beds they were in.

Clear as mud I know lol. I just go back and forth in my mind about Misty.

I am wondering what you all think about her story changing?

Busy, I have the record of when the car was purchased. It was towards the end of Feb. 09.

SYKES, ANNETTE
DOB: 8/1944
Address: .......4TH AVE
WELAKA, FL 32193-2016

Original Registration Date: 2/28/2009
Registration Date: 2/28/2009
Registration Expiration Date: 8/11/2009
Model Year: 2009
Make: Nissan Sentra
Sedan 4 Door
Color: Red

Thank you!! Thats what I needed the registration expired in 8/2009. Will let you know if where I am going with this pans out.

SYKES, ANNETTE
DOB: 8/1944
Address: .......4TH AVE
WELAKA, FL 32193-2016

Original Registration Date: 2/28/2009
Registration Date: 2/28/2009
Registration Expiration Date: 8/11/2009
Model Year: 2009
Make: Nissan Sentra
Sedan 4 Door
Color: Red

I don't think misty would cover for the three you mentioned, Busy...unless she is involved in the crime and they helped. All signs point though, that she would cover for rc in a heartbeat....and has.

Why in the world do these people have so many vehicles? A 65 yr old just doesn't need three cars. My suspicions are she buys them and allows other people to use them....well at least two of them.

I can't place RC at the mobile home in the time frame to commit the crime. It also makes no sense to me that RC would divorce Misty if she was covering for him. I just can't see this big complex cover up that alot of other see. I think Misty has knowledge of some degree of one of the three I mentioned being in the home and having access and if she admits it - it makes her guilty as well so I think she would cover in a heartbeat if she left those kids alone, if she had someone there that harmed Haleigh and she admits it she goes down as well.

I don't think misty would cover for the three you mentioned, Busy...unless she is involved in the crime and they helped. All signs point though, that she would cover for rc in a heartbeat....and has.

Thank you!! Thats what I needed the registration expired in 8/2009. Will let you know if where I am going with this pans out.

I would like to know where you are taking the information. What is so important about her and the vehicle registration expiration?

I think she cosigns type thing for some family members who don't have the credit available - I also believe that some of the family buys used ones that end up broken down and can't fix them type thing so they buy another vehicle and park the other one with the intention of fixing at some point.

The registration would of expired in 8/2009 because that is her birthday and from reading Florida registrations it appears thats the way it works there. I am not sure I totally understand that because that seems so strange it would mean a family would have vehicle registrations coming up at different times based on birthdates. Here your tags renew based on the first couple initials of your last name.

Busy, you have to remember her credit is bad. She filed for bankruptcy in 2003. I do think there is another on the title of one of the cars. All three are running, I believe. RC, according to neighbor and friend, drove the red pick up often.

The registration expiration would tell me if she jointly owned the vehicle or if it was titled in her name strictly. I have been researching another family member and mention of a new vehicle with some questions surrounding it - so I was curious about the make of the vehicle and if the vehicle was titled in AS name only type thing. The make of the vehicle does not match so that part of my research is a dead end.

I would like to know where you are taking the information. What is so important about her and the vehicle registration expiration?

I checked that as well and in Florida it stays on your record for 7 years as far as effecting your credit score, but at 5 years it basically doesn't effect it that much and loans are not tough to come by. I even called 3 dealerships and asked if a bankruptcy would prevent me from getting a loan and was told various things ranging from as long as discharged 3 to 5 years ago no problem.

Busy, you have to remember her credit is bad. She filed for bankruptcy in 2003.

Well, what illogic is that? They buy a new car instead of fixing the old one and they keep the old one just in case they may fix it one day. They can't afford to fix the old one but they buy a new one!!!

.........can only imagine what Jeff Foxworthy would say about that!

You gotta be kidding. Bankruptcies used to stay on record 10 years....WTH?

Oh I am not talking about buy new cars - I am talking about some having 3 cars all about 10 yrs old or more.

Well, what illogic is that? They buy a new car instead of fixing the old one and they keep the old one just in case they may fix it one day. They can't afford to fix the old one but they buy a new one!!!

.........can only imagine what Jeff Foxworthy would say about that!

Making a late payment on a credit card stays on your record for 7 years. IDK, but that is extreme but once it goes to collection, your credit is ruined for seven years in this state.

Bankruptcy....forget it....your toast. I thought it was the same in each state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid