The weekend BEFORE Haleigh went missing-revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for pulling the thread. When I get a lot of alerts, I tend to pull the thread so I can give a close look at what is going on. :) In this case, I removed a bunch of posts that related to local information. We are to email Tricia when we have such information so that instances like what occurred today don't happen.

If/when the local information is approved by Tricia, I'll put your posts back.

Continue! :)

Shoot, I missed it. Was soakin in the jacuzzi, enjoying those bubbles. Hopefully Tricia will approve as it must be some good local tips to have caused a bunch of alerts. I'll be eagerly awaiting, thanks for keeping the forum in line with the tos rules.

I posted the link above to search records in Volusia County. Joe doesn't have a record there.

I searched his name as both Joe and Joseph. Nothing?

Forgive me, but something keeps nagging at me in the back of my mind. Thinking with this J Overstreet dude. I could be getting him confused though, I admit upfront, as I'm the last member here to be any wealth of info concerning Haleigh's case.

His Grandmama, can't remember her name, but she disclosed some info. in an interview concerning some of Joe's criminal activities that we weren't able to pull up? Am I thinking right? Darn, I could have it confused with another player in this case. The dude serving time for crimes against Misty, that maybe the one from Daytona and owns the Daytona records possibly? :waitasec: Maybe someone will come in and know what I'm talking about better than me, hahahaha :blushing:

Sorry for pulling the thread. When I get a lot of alerts, I tend to pull the thread so I can give a close look at what is going on. :) In this case, I removed a bunch of posts that related to local information. We are to email Tricia when we have such information so that instances like what occurred today don't happen.

What is "local information"? TIA

Didn't LE find some items along the highway also? Does anyone remember which highway it was? IIRC it was along RC's route to work?

Let’s split the difference between the temperature shown for 6:53 and 7:53 and say it was 60 degrees. That’s at best a cool temperature for a 5 year old and a 4 year old to be outside eating their supper, but that’s not the only reason this story makes my blood boil.

It was pitch black DARK outside.

Haleigh was afraid of the dark.

I don't care if there was or wasn't a porch light on. Little kids that age would naturally want to be inside with a television and their parents. Being placed outside, all alone, after dark, is boderline cruel as far as I'm concerned if it even happened.

Why were they outside and not inside?

Also, GGM has given varying times as to when she visited the trailer but all are 7:00-8:00. According to her, Haleigh and Jr were on the porch eating their supper when “they” arrived. Watch this video beginning at the 1:36 mark. GGM says the kids put their plates down to give her a hug and a kiss. She gave Misty the clean clothes and she carried them into the house.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18865649/index.html

It’s clear that GGM never went inside of the trailer.

I'm not sure that I believe any part of this visit, but if it went down the way GGM told it, someone on the inside seems to have wanted everyone else to remain on the outside. Why?

Papa, your post makes sense but I think just the opposite of GGM not being inside the motorhome. I think she was inside that place. In her account she seems to be giving information that specifically points to her not being in the home. I think she does this because she wants to put distance between herself and what was going on in the motorhome. Why? Because she does not want to be questioned about being in the home so she tries very hard to make it look like she stopped by, but never entered the motorhome. When someone gives a story like that I automatically think they are trying to cover the exact thing they did - enter the home. jmo

I tried to look for Joe in the data base and his name did not come up. However, several other Overstreets did. I don't think they have anything to with any of the players though. Anyone have another link? This is the only one I have http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp
I can't find any dirt on this Joe, but one of these guys(brothers) (Rumored) supposedly uses aliases and I believe atleast 2 of them have done time in prison and none of them are over25yrs old.
I lost the TN link for criminal record lookup, if anyone has it handy I will try that link.

As for Chad R.
February 1 ,2009 was the last time anyone admits to seeing Chad E. R. He was last seen leaving a tavern after the SuperBowl in Ochlawaha, Florida. He was using friend A.B. borrowed vehicle. He was reported missing on February 4th. He was sentenced to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. Released last November 2008.

Ochlawaha is about 2 hours from where little Haleigh disappeared. Reynolds called his friend later and said the car had broken down near Marion/Lake County. While the car was found, Chad R. was not.

Perhaps a mere coincidence?

Reynolds was sentenced in Putnum County — to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. The incident happened in September of 2002.

The link I read from said Chad Reynolds was incarcerated in Daytona Beach, FL.

Papa, your post makes sense but I think just the opposite of GGM not being inside the motorhome. I think she was inside that place. In her account she seems to be giving information that specifically points to her not being in the home. I think she does this because she wants to put distance between herself and what was going on in the motorhome. Why? Because she does not want to be questioned about being in the home so she tries very hard to make it look like she stopped by, but never entered the motorhome. When someone gives a story like that I automatically think they are trying to cover the exact thing they did - enter the home. jmo

I agree plus she stated in another interview the day that she went back in to clean the MH that everything was just like it was the night Haleigh disappeared..
If she wasn't in the MH that night how does she know things were just like Haleigh had left them...JMO

Azwriter-this is my exact opinion. If GMS was indeed there at the MH, imo, she went inside. Why they want to hide that fact, is beyond me. But that tells me something was going on with Haleigh while she was there.

I wonder what Misty's regular babysitting schedule was like...

I believe in NayNay's AH interview, she says that Misty asked her for a condom before she dropped her at her brother's, which leads me to believe that she hooked back up with Ron Sunday night. Since she allegedly had the blue van which belongs to Lindsy on Monday, I've always assumed that the brother NayNay dropped her off with was Tommy. Tommy's house on Tyler Street is within walking distance of the mh on Green Lane, so I imagine that Misty was in the habit of walking back and forth between the two. Were Tommy and Lindsy working or in school during the day? Did she regularly spend the day over there watching their children in addition to Jr.?

If she had the blue van, and there is no mention of another adult being in the van with her on the Monday Haliegh went missing, then it stands to reason that she was at the Tyler Street house at some point that day before school let out and therefor did not spend all day lazing around Green Lane with Ron. Then, how did Chelsea come to have custody of the van? A witness said Misty left the bus stop going in another direction than toward Green Lane. Could she have gone to the hospital to pick up Chelsea and her mother or gone out to Crescent City, then someone else drove her and the kids back to Tyler/Green Lane? OR did NayNay drop her off in Crescent City and Misty drove to Satsuma in the van to pick the kids up? And then drove back to Crescent City to give Chelsea the van, who then drove her back to Satsuma? :waitasec: The chain of custody of the van has puzzled me for a while, lol.

I think whatever Misty's babysitting duties were...
They were too much for her.

I wonder what Misty's regular babysitting schedule was like...

I believe in NayNay's AH interview, she says that Misty asked her for a condom before she dropped her at her brother's, which leads me to believe that she hooked back up with Ron Sunday night. Since she allegedly had the blue van which belongs to Lindsy on Monday, I've always assumed that the brother NayNay dropped her off with was Tommy. Tommy's house on Tyler Street is within walking distance of the mh on Green Lane, so I imagine that Misty was in the habit of walking back and forth between the two. Were Tommy and Lindsy working or in school during the day? Did she regularly spend the day over there watching their children in addition to Jr.?

If she had the blue van, and there is no mention of another adult being in the van with her on the Monday Haliegh went missing, then it stands to reason that she was at the Tyler Street house at some point that day before school let out and therefor did not spend all day lazing around Green Lane with Ron. Then, how did Chelsea come to have custody of the van? A witness said Misty left the bus stop going in another direction than toward Green Lane. Could she have gone to the hospital to pick up Chelsea and her mother or gone out to Crescent City, then someone else drove her and the kids back to Tyler/Green Lane? OR did NayNay drop her off in Crescent City and Misty drove to Satsuma in the van to pick the kids up? And then drove back to Crescent City to give Chelsea the van, who then drove her back to Satsuma? :waitasec: The chain of custody of the van has puzzled me for a while, lol.

Hey Arch-the chain of custody with the van has always bothered me too.

Maybe when Misty left the bus stop going in a different direction, she was headed to Tommy's(?), and Tommy dropped her back off at the mh around 5p.

Maybe Tommy was the one who took the van back to Crescent Springs after 5p. We know Jo was staying there. Did Tommy go hook up with Jo after he left Misty?

Can you explain why * local* information seems to cause some to alert? I would think any local news is important to what is happening in this case since PCLE seems to have us on a news blackout.

Can you explain why * local* information seems to cause some to alert? I would think any local news is important to what is happening in this case since PCLE seems to have us on a news blackout.

We had a poster earlier who said they had personal information. Unless Tricia verifies the poster as a local, the information is deemed a "rumor". The posts are saved awaiting Tricia's approval. :)

Hey Arch-the chain of custody with the van has always bothered me too.

Maybe when Misty left the bus stop going in a different direction, she was headed to Tommy's(?), and Tommy dropped her back off at the mh around 5p.

Maybe Tommy was the one who took the van back to Crescent Springs after 5p. We know Jo was staying there. Did Tommy go hook up with Jo after he left Misty?

BBM.. Tommy lives on Tyler.. his oldest son rode the bus with Haleigh.. Perhaps she was headed to Timmy's house.. It is my understanding from what she revealed on that LVA that Timmy and Chelsey were living in Crescent city at that time... JMO

Good Evening AZ, I didn't believe it the first time I heard it months ago and I don't believe it now. I'm mainly just pointing out the illogical aspect of the storyline. If all I talked about is what I believe from these people, I would have fewer posts than I do now, LOL.

ITA az, when at last forced, gms deftly crafts her eleventh hour Drive-By Laundry Delivery recollection to fall precisely along that razor thin line which could at once: explain any possible witness to her having been at 202 herself that eve (even if carrying an oversized container eg); provide a much needed last minute alibi for her grandson by placing Haleigh still alive out on porch (where, even if questioned re whether it wasn't too dark to see anything, gms later adds a fine touch re Haleigh hollerin) after the time that RC would customarily have safely reported to work; while at the same time, shrewdly stopping short of ever placing herself inside mh where she could be involved or implicated in any fashion. It is, IMO, a sanitized, barebones, swiss-cheese, bookends, shell of a version of what actually happened... clever, that one. ;)

:parrot:

ITA az, when at last forced, gms deftly crafts her eleventh hour Drive-By Laundry Delivery recollection to fall precisely along that razor thin line which could explain at once: any possible witness to her having been at 202 herself that eve (even if carrying an oversized container eg); provide a much needed last minute alibi for her grandson by placing Haleigh still alive out on porch (where, even if questioned re whether it wasn't too dark to see anything, gms later adds a fine touch re Haleigh hollerin) after the time that RC would customarily have safely reported to work; while at the same time, shrewdly stopping short of ever placing herself inside mh where she could be involved or implicated in any fashion. It is, afterall, a sanitized, barebones, swiss-cheese, bookends, shell of a version of what actually happened... clever, that one. ;)

:parrot:

AND, imo, placing Misty right there alone with 2 live children when she drove off. [Which I ain't buying, unless Misty was stoned out of her gourd and didn't see/hear/remember Annette when/if she dropped by that evening..]

Check a little deeper in that record from the FL DOC.
There you are! I was waiting for you to come around and clear this up earlier since you're the one with the skinny on CR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper