The Whites seek the release of the Ramsey indictment in its entirety

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Until a homicide investigation is either closed or someone is brought to trial and convicted, no one is exonerated, and the JBR case is still unsolved. Currently its status is one of a cold case. However, if new evidence presented, which allowed a DA to bring it to trial, the public revealing of information by FW might destroy the viability of a future trial. Imagine FW knows this. He may also know that it could open him up to a defamation lawsuit. moo

Fleet and Priscilla have filed a motion to have the case turned over to a different judge.
The reason revolves around the affiliation between Judge Hartman and Mimi Wesson who was heavily involved in the Brennan v Garnett case. Interestingly, in that litigation Judge Hartman recused himself and the matter was turned over to Judge Lowenbach who ultimately ruled and concluded the case.
See the attachment.

paperclip.png
Attached Files

ty cynic,

So, Judge Hartman should have recused.
Is there any merit to the Whites complaint?

Marianne Wesson : http://lawweb.colorado.edu/profiles/profile.jsp?id=63

"Many people may have had keys to the house, including caterers, a house cleaner, gardeners and landscapers, said Joe Barnhill, who lives across the street and takes care of JonBenet's dog, Jacque."

Was it proven that there were workers who actually had keys?

Why would the Ramseys not ask for the keys back from some of these caterers?

Did the Ramseys have a collection of spare keys in a drawer for such occasions?

The Ramseys would have to have keys made. There would have to be receipts or a particular keyshop they used. That person should have records of the times Ramsey keys were made.

Was it proven that there were workers who actually had keys?

Why would the Ramseys not ask for the keys back from some of these caterers?

Did the Ramseys have a collection of spare keys in a drawer for such occasions?

The Ramseys would have to have keys made. There would have to be receipts or a particular keyshop they used. That person should have records of the times Ramsey keys were made.

Heyya THE BUNK

acr:
http://www.acandyrose.com/s-neighbors-joe-betty-barnhill.htm

PMPT Page 179

"On December 26 John Ramsey had told the police there weren't any keys "hidden under rocks" in the yard and that only John Andrew, Nedra, and Linda had extra keys. But three weeks later, on January 21, Patsy's attorney told the police that the Whites, the Fernies, and Joe Barnhill also had keys. In April 1997, Ellis Armistead, an investigator hired by the Ramseys, would tell the police that there were twenty more extra keys outstanding. In the end, however, the detectives could find only nine people who said they had keys. Six of the keys were returned. Three were missing."

Until a homicide investigation is either closed or someone is brought to trial and convicted, no one is exonerated, and the JBR case is still unsolved. Currently its status is one of a cold case. However, if new evidence presented, which allowed a DA to bring it to trial, the public revealing of information by FW might destroy the viability of a future trial. Imagine FW knows this. He may also know that it could open him up to a defamation lawsuit. moo

Personally, I think the Whites are afraid of being sued. I've read many of the lawsuits in this case and I have to say there is a fine line in most of them. Most of the lawsuits the Ramseys won or settled were based on naming Burke as a suspect or questioning his involvement, using the claim that LE stated publicly that Burke was not a suspect to win the lawsuits. Yes, he may not be a suspect...but he was never officially exonerated, cleared, whatever you want to call it, of any crime, either. Very fine line.

The Ramseys even filed defamation against Fox News because a reporter said there has "never been any evidence to link an intruder to her brutal murder" for goodness sakes! It was tossed out, by the way, and the Ramseys barred from refiling.
I think credulity was bent on some of these lawsuits and I think it made the Ramseys and Wood very cocky....and everyone else very careful about what they say. I don't blame the Whites one bit for being extra careful. Remember, they know the Ramseys pretty well, they possibly have some potentially damaging info (crime or character) and are reluctant to talk without knowing their exact legal position.

Mods, I was unsure where to place this announcement and this may not be the appropriate thread.

"Nyla Marie Overseth was the daughter of Norwegian/American parents, Henry and Millie Overseth. She was born in Minneapolis and raised in Sioux Falls, with her sisters, Eileen, Lillian, May, Marilyn and brother, Jim. Henry had a small grocery and Nyla, having taught herself to drive at 13, did the deliveries and often ran the store. Restless in Depression-era South Dakota, Nyla longed to travel."

"After the exciting war years, she married handsome California-bred former WWII pilot and (for a brief time) actor, Fleet White. Then they were off to Hawaii for a few years, starting a family and enjoying the beach life, returning to California, where Fleet got into the oil business."

"Nyla is survived by daughter, Lani White of Aspen; son, Fleet White Jr. of Boulder; grandson, Lt. Fleet White III, stationed in Honolulu and granddaughter, Ensign Daphne White, stationed in San Diego, sister, Marilyn of Encinitas, many beloved nieces and nephews....and her kitty, Angelique."

Much more of her fascinating life can be read at:

http://www.aspentimes.com/news/obituaries/12684727-113/nyla-fleet-aspen-lani

Following up with some bad news regarding the motion filed by Fleet and Priscilla to have the case turned over to a different judge. (See post #118 and attachment.)
The motion was rejected.

Following up with some bad news regarding the motion filed by Fleet and Priscilla to have the case turned over to a different judge. (See post #118 and attachment.)
The motion was rejected.

Thanks for the update, cynic. Too bad.

To me FW is the hero in this case. He's been the only civilian that has constantly pushed for a resolution. By doing so his name has been dragged through the mud by his former friends and a shadow of doubt has been forever cast over him and his family. I pray that some day he will speak to the press and tell the world his suspicions because I believe he knows more than anybody on this planet about this crime, with the exception of the killer. He's a man of honesty, integrity and truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tment-in-its-entirety&p=10873497#post10873497
The motion was rejected.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T7TF1J8O4C21QQTQO/p10#c217
So candy at topix, recount of "The Judge's pithy reply to Fleet:"
is verbatim?

DATE FILED: September 9, 2014 8:31 AM
The motion/proposed order attached hereto: DENIED.
Having heard no response from the District Attorney, plaintiffs' motion is denied. Plaintiffs' motion lacks merit in law and fact.
Professor Wesson is not a lawyer or a party in this case and there is no basis for recusal.

Issue Date: 9/9/2014

and marks the end to this saga?

I haven't seen the document, so we can't be 100% sure. Although, this is the outcome many anticipated.
Tadpole12 said:
Having heard no response from the District Attorney, plaintiffs' motion is denied. Plaintiffs' motion lacks merit in law and fact.
Professor Wesson is not a lawyer or a party in this case and there is no basis for recusal.

Doubtful, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So candy at topix, recount of "The Judge's pithy reply to Fleet:"
is verbatim?

Apologies for the much delayed response.
Candy's account was entirely accurate. (See the attachment.)

No, only the end of that particular civil case. ;)

Attachments

• White v Garnett Order 9-9-14 Dismissal.pdf
    377.8 KB · Views: 42
Forgive me for this probably ignorant question. Are the Whites knowledgeable about the remaining content of the redacted indictment? We are all curious to know as much about its' contents as possible. Are the White's simply curious like the rest of us, or do they have knowledge that hasn't been released about the case that casts suspicion on the Ramseys? My remote recollection is that the White's had a falling out with the Ramseys, but that is all I remember hearing. Thank you.

[video=youtube;xXCFYOV7rvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXCFYOV7rvY[/video]

DW and her older brother, FW, III attended the Naval Academy in Annapolis. Not only is this placement very tough to obtain but once enrolled, the training is so rigorous that many simply can not push themselves through to completing it. It is said to be the toughest and most prestigious military appointment to pass on to graduation.

The Ws are highly intelligent individuals. Their father is a self made millionaire. The W couple remains active, influential and important members of the community of Boulder.

FW thought the whole thing was hinkey as h***. He pressured JR to cooperate with LE and this caused a huge uproar which resulted in the Whites and the Ramseys cutting off all ties. FW knows what he knows and he thinks the Ramseys are guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back