Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only thing I found on Ron's werk schedule ;)

"I locked doors before I left for work. My child cannot unlock the deadbolt, you have to force the door shut all the way ... and she doesn’t open the door to strangers," Cummings said.

Croslin and Cummings called 911 after discovering the girl was missing, according to the police report. The tapes were released Wednesday.

In addition to Croslin, Cummings and the child's mother, Crystal Sheffield, as well as several others have been questioned in the case.

"It is never safe to say that a family member is not a suspect," Bowling said Wednesday. "However, all the world is a suspect right now."

Police have ruled out the possibility that the girl ran away.

More here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

BBM, I'm sure this should go on another thread, but I don't get here much and this really jumped out at me....He states "you have to force the door shut" Perhaps to lock the deadbolt you'd have to force the door shut, put pressure on the door for the lock to connect to the opening....but you wouldn't have to force it to open it...I know what I'm talking about, I secure/rekey properties all the time and it happens. But the problem wil be in locking, not unlocking. The deadbolt I saw on the back door was a single key entry, not a double key entry. All the person had to do (who was on the inside) was turn the knob, a key would be needed for the outside. JMO

Sorry, if I'm out of line, I just miss all of you and the information, so I see and comment on what I can when I can. TIA.

scorpian:

------curious-------what's the $194,000,000 significance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader