Theories and clues: Specific to when Haleigh went missing (thread 3/24 to 3/26/2010)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I let it have access and had no problems can I copy and paste it for you? He was admitted on the 7th of Feb and discharged on the 11th of 2009.

My computer stopped responding and is doing crazy things. Igot on the page and it is a lien against the hospital or vice-versa. but the page is frozen.

Thank you grace. So the accident was on the 7th Saturday and he came home on the 11th. Wednesday.

That tells me that the accident occurred in that county. I wonder what he was doing in Gainsville.

When I viewed that http://isol page, it had an insurance company. Gain-something.

I don't know if this is the electrical company Tommy & Hank werked for, but I know several guys who werk for Miller Electric in Gainesville.

On the scanner thread, you see all the time that peeps are airlifted or trx'ed to Shands in g'ville, so IHNI.

Sorry for all the trouble. Go to http://isol.alachuaclerk.org/ then on the left hand side click seach offical public records. All I put in was Croslin and hit search. I only got 1 hit and that was it. I did get a warning but opened the pdf and had no problems. I use norton 360 3.0.

Maybe they were buying the car there (Chelsea and Timmy) and dad went with them...oh gads this is crazy. I know that they just bought the car that weekend...

Maybe they were buying the car there (Chelsea and Timmy) and dad went with them...oh gads this is crazy. I know that they just bought the car that weekend...

They had to have proof of insurance to get the car so it looks to me like the hospital is going after T and C's insurance co.

Thank you grace. So the accident was on the 7th Saturday and he came home on the 11th. Wednesday.

That tells me that the accident occurred in that county. I wonder what he was doing in Gainsville.

Are pain clinics open on Saturday?

I'm just not sure it proves where the accident happened. The claim was from Alachua County because the hospital is there. So the debt was incurred in Alachua county but where he was brought from could still be Palatka if the facility wasn't able to do that type of surgery. JM

I only say this because when we file small claims against a customer in order to put a lien on their property, we file them all in the county our business is in. We have 2 counties in our service area and we still file them all in our own county.

It said Gainsco Ins. No idea what that is.

Car insurance co. maybe?

They had to have proof of insurance to get the car so it looks to me like the hospital is going after T and C's insurance co.

Yes, PIP, if nothing else. [Fla minimum auto insurance to get and keep a license plate/registration.] PIP = Personal Injury Protection.

If you have health insurance [anywhere], the insurance claim form always has question: Was this injury/condition the result of an accident? That's because even if you have health insurance, if your injuries resulted from an an accident [work related, auto wreck, personal injury negilgence], your health insurance company will go after the insurer of the other insurer who should cover the cause of your injury.

Shands of G'ville is likely suing both Hank and his auto insurance company.

I don't know if this is the electrical company Tommy & Hank werked for, but I know several guys who werk for Miller Electric in Gainesville.

Possible answer in my post quoted above. Miller is a big company in the area.

I let it have access and had no problems can I copy and paste it for you? He was admitted on the 7th of Feb and discharged on the 11th of 2009.

Ooh, then, did Joe [Misty's cousin] actually leave on the 11th?

Sorry for all the trouble. Go to http://isol.alachuaclerk.org/ then on the left hand side click seach offical public records. All I put in was Croslin and hit search. I only got 1 hit and that was it. I did get a warning but opened the pdf and had no problems. I use norton 360 3.0.

I'm not sure how much you know about my personal story which is closely associated with Alachua County public records, but I will say that I practically lived on that site for over 2 years. [This was before Haleigh was reported missing.]

Did they recently change the web site host/designer? thx - your info could help me re: my previous quest [which I really, really need to get back to.]

I'm not sure how much you know about my personal story which is closely associated with Alachua County public records, but I will say that I practically lived on that site for over 2 years. [This was before Haleigh was reported missing.]

Did they recently change the web site host/designer? thx - your info could help me re: my previous quest [which I really, really need to get back to.]

I do not know your personal story. I hit the site and had no warnings. Should I be skeered?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm so excited--we finally have an honest to goodness fact!

Yippeeeeee!!!!!!! Gee, it doesn't take much to excite us does it? lol

We now know the address where Hank and Lisa were living before the accident. The address is on the lien document. Another fact-yea!!!

Since the person who hit the car Hank was in was uninsured does Timmy and Chelsea's insurance pay the bill since it was their car and then go after the uninsured driver?

I went and re-read the AH article that talks about the accident and it says the accident happened 2 days before Haleigh went missing so that would be the 7th which coincides with the date on the lien document. In one of the TM tests Misty talks about Joe being in Satsuma the day Hank came home from the hospital which would be Feb.11 according to the lien document. That tells me Joe left Florida on Feb. 11.
Chelsea states she was up late Feb. 9 going over insurance papers from Hank's accident.

This thread was mostly generated due to our new member's thoughts, theories and clues. Now that they have been discussed at length, please use the general theory thread for further discussions.

Thanks so much!

P. S. If there are posts you'd like moved to the general discussion thread, leave me a VM with the post numbers and I'll move them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required