Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, if they used a land line they won't find anything. But somehow, I don't think they were the land line type.

Misty had to give the numerical...if land line they would have known it.

I don't see anyone in her family hurting her. They all love her too much.

I think her parents love her too. Things happen though.

We know almost nothing about others he was close to. Way too many druggies and people who had guns in his circle though, well, at least in Misty's circle, for sure.

--------
Unfortunately, when you are investigating a case, you have to wade through all the BS and start separating the truth from the sewage and try to find out what has really happended so that Haleigh can be found. As we all have come to know, there is plenty of BS to go around and we still have not dug down to the sewage and found pay dirt.

I have . Unfortunatly, the sewage is all many what to continue to sift through.

The fact that LE has been so tight lipped is IMO an indication of the crime that LE believes was committed and by who (family) may have committed it. The problem is the who do you believe when they are both pointing fingers at the other. The argument of who started it is irrelevant only if that side is innocent and after 169 days I don't believe we are looking at bad police work and DCF failure to investigate and determine who is stating the truth, but, the inability to find that one piece of evidence that this criminal forgot he/she left behind or a hole in their alibi.
This brings us back to alibis. Since we have no access to the evidence collected and not released to the public (through LE’s PR’s and 911 call and report) I will leave that up to the experts to do their job., The reported upon spoken word has been conveniently at our fingertips, but, has been misinterpreted to the 9th degree, because no one believes anyone, at this time. The guilty part either accomplished what they set out to do or they failed miserably at covering their tracks with throwing the other side under the bus.
So all we really have had is what has been revealed to us by LE and the ugly side show to speculate upon and share an opinion about. Are we guilty of providing a platform to this side show is my question now and is there an arm chair sleuth out there that can look into all this mess and see the facts and solve this case?

IMO I want to keep looking at the facts that will FIND HALEIGH.

One more question. When did HaLeigh come up missing change from Tuesday 2/10/09?
The argument that HalLeigh was missing that Mon before 7pm is something that would conflict with this released information would it not?

-------
You are correct. I did read one story that Ron came home and woke Misty. I have also read and heard that it was Haleigh that got up to go to the bathroom and never came back to bed. Of course, this all points to Misty being the village idiot and conveniently the scape goat in this miniseries.

LOL The rumor thread gave life to those lies. He[[, they have birth certificates and SS# to work hard for their creators.

It wasn't a rumor but a story published by a local newspaper that said RC arrived home and woke misty up. The paper's story has been updated and no longer available. So the story was changed from what the reporter first wrote. She was correct or she was not correct, take your pick.

It might be interesting to have the authority to post the addresses of certain players. Whenever the topic appears, no one is interested....nuff said.

LE has stated they do not know when the crime was committed.

It wasn't a rumor but a story published by a local newspaper that said RC arrived home and woke misty up. The paper's story has been updated and no longer available. So the story was changed from what the reporter first wrote. She was correct or she was not correct, take your pick.

It might be interesting to have the authority to post the addresses of certain players. Whenever the topic appears, no one is interested....nuff said.

BBM
What?
Local news reports what they hear also and the fact that it contridicts every statement that LE has stated and Ron and Misty have claimed is reason enough,but, add in the fact the story does not have a link supports it is a rumor not fact.

LE has stated they do not know when the crime was committed.

We have all heard LE state they did not know what crime was commited. I would love to read the link that states LE stated they did not know what time the crime was commited. IMO this is the point I am trying to make about misinformation or irrelivant information that continues to waste time in the true effort to find HaLeigh.

We have all heard LE state they did not know what crime was commited. I would love to read the link that states LE stated they did not know what time the crime was commited. IMO this is the point I am trying to make about misinformation or irrelivant information that continues to waste time in the true effort to find HaLeigh.

Actually texasmommy I've searched high & low, near & far and I can't find anything that validates PCSO made either statement;

>snipped by me<
Originally Posted by Whisperer;
LE has stated they do not know when the crime was committed

OR

Originally Posted by texasmommy39;
We have all heard LE state they did not know what crime was committed

The statement that you refer to ("they do not know what crime was committed" . . .) has been stated by several posters on message boards/forums such as this but w/out providing any links to substantiate that LE actually stated it. I've searched high/low & everywhere in between myself but by some chance I missed it, if you have a link, I'd love to have it - TIA

MOO

Actually texasmommy I've searched high & low, near & far and I can't find anything that validates PCSO made either statement;

>snipped by me<
Originally Posted by Whisperer;
LE has stated they do not know when the crime was committed

OR

Originally Posted by texasmommy39;
We have all heard LE state they did not know what crime was committed

The statement that you refer to ("they do not know what crime was committed" . . .) has been stated by several posters on message boards/forums such as this but w/out providing any links to substantiate that LE actually stated it. I've searched high/low & everywhere in between myself but by some chance I missed it, if you have a link, I'd love to have it - TIA

MOO

It is in the media thread here at WS. I believe it was within the first few weeks.

ITA texasmommy.

I haven't seen LE state they didn't know what time the crime happened. You're right that Captain Dick said they don't know what crime happened.bolded by me

"It's not a dead case or a cold case. There are all kinds of leads still coming in, and there's all kinds of information to follow up on. It will not be a cold case as long as there's investigative evidence to be followed," said Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.He said the case has generated more than 2,300 tips."The piece of info that's going to come and lead us to her we haven't found it. That's all there is to it," Schauland said.He said no one is considered a suspect or a person of interest in the case because "We don't know what the crime is. All we know is that Haleigh is missing. Let me assure you that no one is out of the mix."

As soon as anyone would like to discuss Haleigh and where they think she is I will be glad to assist. My point is to assess the crime scene and see if the people (Ron and Misty) closest to the case are truthful and can be cleared.

I do not want my presentation of the facts to get in the way of your search. Please find Haleigh.

As soon as anyone would like to discuss Haleigh and where they think she is I will be glad to assist. My point is to assess the crime scene and see if the people (Ron and Misty) closest to the case are truthful and can be cleared.

I do not want my presentation of the facts to get in the way of your search. Please find Haleigh.

Whisperer, I think we ALL should discuss trying to find Haleigh, and that is including you . But you said Ron and Misty, what about others ? Remember what was said, "Things are not as they seem " . I have never been able to get that out of my head . I just think ONLY focusing on Ron and Misty will get us nowhere . It hasn't all this time ., we should not overlook others .

mommyof, I like to keep things simple in these crime cases. I am not able to focus on very many suspects at one time. If anyone is willilng to logically present a case for another suspect, it would be embraced.

It is difficult to move on for me till these few are cleared. I have questions about a few others but the answers to those questions keeps coming back to the MH and that involves R & M. It is clear (to me) they are not being truthful. I have presented my reasons over the course of a few months, most likely annoying to those of you who believe so strongly and support them.

Just think, when the truth comes out and I am wrong, how glad you will be. Let's hope that it involves an outcome we would all like. I am fearful of the outcome, and I don't like being so cynical; however, working among the crud of society has given me a bad taste in my mouth for this kind of thing.

To summarize, I hope I am wrong.

mommyof, I like to keep things simple in these crime cases. I am not able to focus on very many suspects at one time. If anyone is willilng to logically present a case for another suspect, it would be embraced.

It is difficult to move on for me till these few are cleared. I have questions about a few others but the answers to those questions keeps coming back to the MH and that involves R & M. It is clear (to me) they are not being truthful. I have presented my reasons over the course of a few months, most likely annoying to those of you who believe so strongly and support them.

Just think, when the truth comes out and I am wrong, how glad you will be. Let's hope that it involves an outcome we would all like. I am fearful of the outcome, and I don't like being so cynical; however, working among the crud of society has given me a bad taste in my mouth for this kind of thing.

To summarize, I hope I am wrong.

I will not be glad if you are wrong. IF Ron did something unspeakable to Haleigh, I will be the first to say, throw him under the jail and lose the key . I just don't believe he would hurt his daughter . I just pray that she is safe somewhere . It's been a little too long now and the odds of that are getting slimmer and slimmer .

I keep looking at that baby smoking, as I read your posts, and some times it is hard not seeing it say what you have written and I crack up. Thanks for the laughs at least.

TM did say that...for sure.

He sure left a mark with that statement "Things are not as they seem"

With that remark, you have to go back to the beginning of the search. It would be good to know what they found (but we won't) and the conditions of what he was doing in the search at the time he made the remark.

Pretty vague remark...just a few more words and we may have got a clue.

Here is a link stating both statements about they dont know and they dont know when....

Aired February 27, 2009 - 19:00:00 ET

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t when it happened.

So we`re in the process of interviewing and re-interviewing. And a lot of times this gets confused with questioning. Many times we just have new information that comes in as a part of the leads. And we then have to reaffirm it or affirm it or find out that it is a false lead

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/27/ijvm.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member