Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have met hubby at breaks and lunch many times when he worked nights.....and yes maybe that's what they are supposed to do.......but that does not mean it always happens...................I was there many times and it was never recorded.........and this was at a very "secure" facility............ever hear of General Dynamics/Lockheed in Ft.Worth? It is supposed to be VERY secure..it ain't.

I'm very familiar with General Dynamics - 16 years of employment with the company. I have to say that after 9-11, working in the defense industry, security from then on became much tighter, including cement barriers and at least 2 armed gaurds at all gates. (3; North, West, and South gates) I don't think that PDM's security measures would even come close to the security measures that defense department contractors/companies have in place.

JMOO

I'm very familiar with General Dynamics - 16 years of employment with the company. I have to say that after 9-11, working in the defense industry, security from then on became much tighter, including cement barriers and at least 2 armed gaurds at all gates. (3; North, West, and South gates) I don't think that PDM's security measures would even come close to the security measures that defense department contractors/companies have in place.

JMOO

My son works for Lockheed. Security is just as you described.

I think it was stated by someone here that PDM has one security guard at the entrance where employees enter but none elsewhere.

if he was at work his whole shift, this makes no sense to me. could he really work the rest of his shift and be "normal" after hearing about the death of his child? surely he'd be upset, crying, angry?? could one really hide these raw emotions and competently continue to work for hours? i couldn't.

are there any reports of his co-workers stating what RC was like that night @ work?

I agree - no one could cover those emotions - no one would just say "take care of things and I'll be home later." IMO

Let's say RC told Misty to give Haleigh some drugs to calm her down - Misty does what Ron says and gives it to her - maybe too much or maybe the exact amount Ron said, but that's even too much - anyway if something happened to Haleigh cuz of this - I think Ron would just blame Misty. It would only be his word against hers that he'd ever even told her to do so. I don't think he'd have a problem with that.
Does that make sense?

Same for drowning in the tub. Misty calls Ron says "she's gone, dead, she accidentally drowned in the tub." I don't see Ron taking Misty's side in that scenario. I think he'd want to kill her - not marry her.

The scenario upthread about Haleigh being taken to PDM where Ron himself administers or does something to her - that's intriguing. I don't think Ron covers for Misty - only for himself.

if he was at work his whole shift, this makes no sense to me. could he really work the rest of his shift and be "normal" after hearing about the death of his child? surely he'd be upset, crying, angry?? could one really hide these raw emotions and competently continue to work for hours? i couldn't.

are there any reports of his co-workers stating what RC was like that night @ work?

Well, they said he was frantically calling and texting Misty all night... He might not have known the worst at 8:30, but I do think he could have sucked it up if it were indeed seen by him as important enough to proceed with the cover-up to begin with.

I agree - no one could cover those emotions - no one would just say "take care of things and I'll be home later." IMO

Let's say RC told Misty to give Haleigh some drugs to calm her down - Misty does what Ron says and gives it to her - maybe too much or maybe the exact amount Ron said, but that's even too much - anyway if something happened to Haleigh cuz of this - I think Ron would just blame Misty. It would only be his word against hers that he'd ever even told her to do so. I don't think he'd have a problem with that.
Does that make sense?

Same for drowning in the tub. Misty calls Ron says "she's gone, dead, she accidentally drowned in the tub." I don't see Ron taking Misty's side in that scenario. I think he'd want to kill her - not marry her.

The scenario upthread about Haleigh being taken to PDM where Ron himself administers or does something to her - that's intriguing. I don't think Ron covers for Misty - only for himself.
I was thinking of the drugs being from a stash of illegal prescription drugs of his. He wouldn't just be covering for Misty.

Well, they said he was frantically calling and texting Misty all night... He might not have known the worst at 8:30, but I do think he could have sucked it up if it were indeed seen by him as important enough to proceed with the cover-up to begin with.

Is there a link for this statement?

Yup, he could have. I can see them feeling like Cindy Anthony, "I lost one child and don't want to lose another."...and the other could be Jr. Even if Ron had no direct involvement in the incident, exposing his poor choice of Misty as a caretaker puts his custody of Jr in jeopardy.

I get what your saying Muffet but when I think about the possibility that Ron could be uninvolved in terms of actually causing HaLeigh's disappearance but covering for Misty because he knows that his parenting would come into question, put under the microscope and likely result in losing custody of Jr, the issue I have is if that were the case, why would he continue to expose and jeopardize Jr. to that same caretaker?? I see the same two scenerios everytime I consider this issue; Misty has too much sh** on him that would cause him not only to lose Jr. but possibly his freedom and the other being that he's directly involved... JMOO

I was going with drowning because it explains Misty's behavior about what Haleigh was wearing....she could not say she was naked.

Then she thinks...ooh, I just said she was sleeping, of course, she had p'j's. For some reason that had to be cancelled..no p.j's or all accounted for. So she changed it to what Haleigh wore to school that day which never made sense that she was sent to bed wearing school clothes.

She avoided bathing throughout the entire story.

I get what your saying Muffet but when I think about the possibility that Ron could be uninvolved in terms of actually causing HaLeigh's disappearance but covering for Misty because he knows that his parenting would come into question, put under the microscope and likely result in losing custody of Jr, the issue I have is if that were the case, why would he continue to expose and jeopardize Jr. to that same caretaker?? I see the same two scenerios everytime I consider this issue; Misty has too much sh** on him that would cause him not only to lose Jr. but possibly his freedom and the other being that he's directly involved... JMOO

BBM
Actually GGMS is more than likely Jr. caretaker and I doubt she would let anything happen to him.

Nomore....LOL...you are getting way too logical when it comes to RC's behavior

...<<why would he continue to expose and jeopardize Jr. to that same caretaker?>>

Is there a link for this statement?

His trying to call her all night and not getting through has been all over the news for the last few days. It can be found here in the media and links section as well as NG videos that have been posted. My head is killing me at the moment, but I'll dig them up for you tomorrow if you need me to.

I totally agree with you that it would be extremely poor judgment, but the fact that he had her babysitting to begin with and has done all he has since then makes me think he'd do this even if only to avoid losing custody of Jr.

Again though, my first supposition is that the cause was related to his drugs, or some other thing that would cause him to be in serious trouble and lose JR.

And obviously, I don't expect that I've nailed the truth from my sofa here, this is just my personal favorite theory, and it's nothing complex or novel at that. lol

I don't see any flaws in theories that have him more directly involved. (I cannot ignore all the bright red, waving flags I see in his behavior, so I do see huge flaws in the other theories,)
I guess it's just like someone last week posted - about how some of us deep down just don't want to think of anything worse than we are forced to face, because it's just too painful... :(

BBM
Actually GGMS is more than likely Jr. caretaker and I doubt she would let anything happen to him.

Regardless, GGS, nor Ron for that matter can be there and watch all exchanges between Misty & Jr. one-hundred percent of the time - and a child shouldn't even be living in a situation that would require that level of observation & supervision every second and every minute of the day and night. What do they do, tie Misty to her bed at night - That level of observation & supervision in itself is extremely damaging to a child's emotional development - poor Jr. It isn't fair - NOT ONE BIT! If there's one place that a child should always feel safe, it's in their home. You don't move the boogeyman in with you and reassure everyone that they'll be safe from him because your going to stand guard 24/7 just in case he does what boogeymen are known to do; comes out of the closet... How can you be so sure that GGS's could keep Jr. safe when HaLeigh couldn't be kept safe by her own father and his child-gf/bride?! And why would you think that GGS's is Jr's caretaker anyway? Doesn't Jr. have a father living in the home as well who has claimed to the court that he is available and capable of caring for his child - even claiming that he is more capable of this than the child's own mother?! As far as I know the court DID NOT award custody to A. Sykes and if that's the case, she has to protect and provide care to Jr. I say let this child go live with his mother where he should be!

WHERE IS HALEIGH MISTY?!

JMOO -

Nomore....LOL...you are getting way too logical when it comes to RC's behavior

...<<why would he continue to expose and jeopardize Jr. to that same caretaker?>>

I know Whisperer and even scarier IMO is others, unrelated to the case & players personally, can't seem to see or apply logic either... :confused:

JMOO

This is the first time I have even come near a possible theory. It is the only one so far that explains all the behaviors of everyone involved....doesn't mean it's right but I am going with it for now.

...................subject to change as information flows..

Butwhatif, thats a provoking thought, but to me, that would be just that , an accident, not something to particularly hide. Why all the mystery if that was the answer? My thoughts only.

Kool Look, according to TN, the house was usually messy.

I had been reading another case on here the other day where a child died from a severed pancreas from blunt force trauma. I had googled what kind of trauma results in a severed pancreas and found that steering wheels are often the culprit....so when I read that RC drove with haleigh on his lap that day- this possiblility occurred to me.

It would explain why Haleigh seemed fine when the visitors were there early that evening. Since these injuries don't have immediate symptoms and they are vague, Rc probably went to work as usual, thinking there was no serious damage. Maybe he didn't even mention it to Misty beacuse haleigh seemed fine.

Maybe while Ron is at work Misty see's that Haleigh is beginning to exhibit signs of being unwell. Maybe she's vomitting, which is why MC needed to clean the blanket.
She calls RC at work to tell him, but he says to just take care of it herself and to stop bugging him because he's busy at work. kids are always getting sick- no big deal.
Then Haleigh dies. All misty knows is that it happened on her watch, and she will get blamed for it.She's freaking out.
Now who removed the body is up in the air. Maybe misty got her family members to help????
Perhaps Ron later remembers braking hard, and while it seemed like no bigggie at the time, he realizes that he might responsible for the death, but is happy to let Misty feel the guilt and take the blame.

Rons covering for misty because he feels guilty and Misty covers for Ron because she feels guilty because it happened on her watch.
They dont tell LE about the accident because firstly they didn't realise it was just an accident until later, and because the body had already been hidden , committing an actual crime by doing so.
They decide to stick with the original story of abduction, and marry thinking they they wont have to ever testify against each other if her body was found and they were put on trial.

My gut instinct is that something far more disturbing happened to Haleigh:mad: , but throwing this one out there anyway.

ETA: I'd also like to see the state of the house prior to or at the time of Haleighs disappearance. might check youtube for family vids. It looks spotless in the NG vids, which I doubt was normal.
JMO

This is the first time I have even come near a possible theory. It is the only one so far that explains all the behaviors of everyone involved....doesn't mean it's right but I am going with it for now.

...................subject to change as information flows..

Great theory whisperer! I thought also that that would explain why there was no evidence of any type of trama in the MH, it washed away in the draining of the tub.

i always wondered if HC & JR had a bath before they went to bed. It was never mentioned that they were bathed. I though that was kinda gross, almost like the lack of pillow cases on the pillows :eek:

Regardless, GGS, nor Ron for that matter can be there and watch all exchanges between Misty & Jr. one-hundred percent of the time - and a child shouldn't even be living in a situation that would require that level of observation & supervision every second and every minute of the day and night. What do they do, tie Misty to her bed at night - That level of observation & supervision in itself is extremely damaging to a child's emotional development - poor Jr. It isn't fair - NOT ONE BIT! If there's one place that a child should always feel safe, it's in their home. You don't move the boogeyman in with you and reassure everyone that they'll be safe from him because your going to stand guard 24/7 just in case he does what boogeymen are known to do; comes out of the closet... How can you be so sure that GGS's could keep Jr. safe when HaLeigh couldn't be kept safe by her own father and his child-gf/bride?! And why would you think that GGS's is Jr's caretaker anyway? Doesn't Jr. have a father living in the home as well who has claimed to the court that he is available and capable of caring for his child - even claiming that he is more capable of this than the child's own mother?! As far as I know the court DID NOT award custody to A. Sykes and if that's the case, she has to protect and provide care to Jr. I say let this child go live with his mother where he should be!

WHERE IS HALEIGH MISTY?!

JMOO -

Well I know you can't possibly know what Cobra said about Jr"s mother when she was in Satsuma. That explains why she does not have custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8