Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know what all to think. It has been to long for Haleigh to still be missing and it worries me terribly. I keep thinking of a photo of Haleigh where her hands look bandaged up. Then the rumor that Misty would put Haleigh hands in hot water. My head is spinning with all these crazy theories that I just don't want to be true. I emailed Jax News yesterday and pretty much gave them a run down on all the rumors I have heard and pleaded for them to please try and report something creditable and not forget about Haleigh. It is really frightening that so many children go missing in Florida. I am supposed to move back in a few months and I really am afraid for my family. I lived in Tampa when I was young and I was almost kidnapped at 6 yr old, luckily my mother pulled me out of harms way before I got in that yellow car that pulled up to our home, I will never forget. I can not imagine how all these missing children feel and fear. It's just heart breaking!

I had been reading another case on here the other day where a child died from a severed pancreas from blunt force trauma. I had googled what kind of trauma results in a severed pancreas and found that steering wheels are often the culprit....so when I read that RC drove with haleigh on his lap that day- this possiblility occurred to me.

It would explain why Haleigh seemed fine when the visitors were there early that evening. Since these injuries don't have immediate symptoms and they are vague, Rc probably went to work as usual, thinking there was no serious damage. Maybe he didn't even mention it to Misty beacuse haleigh seemed fine.

Maybe while Ron is at work Misty see's that Haleigh is beginning to exhibit signs of being unwell. Maybe she's vomitting, which is why MC needed to clean the blanket.
She calls RC at work to tell him, but he says to just take care of it herself and to stop bugging him because he's busy at work. kids are always getting sick- no big deal.
Then Haleigh dies. All misty knows is that it happened on her watch, and she will get blamed for it.She's freaking out.
Now who removed the body is up in the air. Maybe misty got her family members to help????
Perhaps Ron later remembers braking hard, and while it seemed like no bigggie at the time, he realizes that he might responsible for the death, but is happy to let Misty feel the guilt and take the blame.

Rons covering for misty because he feels guilty and Misty covers for Ron because she feels guilty because it happened on her watch.
They dont tell LE about the accident because firstly they didn't realise it was just an accident until later, and because the body had already been hidden , committing an actual crime by doing so.
They decide to stick with the original story of abduction, and marry thinking they they wont have to ever testify against each other if her body was found and they were put on trial.

My gut instinct is that something far more disturbing happened to Haleigh:mad: , but throwing this one out there anyway.

ETA: I'd also like to see the state of the house prior to or at the time of Haleighs disappearance. might check youtube for family vids. It looks spotless in the NG vids, which I doubt was normal.
JMO

That's a very good theory. I always had a feeling that they were covering for each other but didn't know why. This could be possible.

Doesn't someone mc or rc know have a boat? For some reason I have that in my head.

Meaning, why Haleigh can't be found or never will be found.

Yes, there are multiple "jonboats", i think they're called, around there, even some sitting abandoned closeby.

Well, they said he was frantically calling and texting Misty all night... He might not have known the worst at 8:30, but I do think he could have sucked it up if it were indeed seen by him as important enough to proceed with the cover-up to begin with.

No way I think Ronald could have sucked it up and gone on pretending to work, he's too much of a hothead. JMHO, of course.

I think Misty killed Haleigh by accident and out of anger. She took it out on Haleigh and then realized what she had done. She turned off her phone. She wrapped Haleigh in a blanket. She took Haleigh out the back door in the blanket. She got a brick from the yard to weight Haleigh down and possibly put the blanket, Haleigh and the brick in a bag and dropped it in to the nearest body of water.

If she had access to a vehicle she would have done the same thing just traveled farther to the water.

When she found the brick to use, it gave her an idea to "brick the door". When she returned she staged the back door with the brick to make it look like an outsider.

All nearby bodies of water and all water she may have fished in with her family need to be checked very closely.

I think Misty killed Haleigh by accident and out of anger. She took it out on Haleigh and then realized what she had done. She turned off her phone. She wrapped Haleigh in a blanket. She took Haleigh out the back door in the blanket. She got a brick from the yard to weight Haleigh down and possibly put the blanket, Haleigh and the brick in a bag and dropped it in to the nearest body of water.

If she had access to a vehicle she would have done the same thing just traveled farther to the water.

When she found the brick to use, it gave her an idea to "brick the door". When she returned she staged the back door with the brick to make it look like an outsider.

All nearby bodies of water and all water she may have fished in with her family need to be checked very closely.

In her early video, like the next day or the third day after Haleigh disappeared, where she's being interviewed on the couch with her mother beside her, she talks about the brick at the door. "I never seen that brick. They said there was a pile of bricks like that but I never seen no bricks."

The pile is HUGE, and it sits next to the shed in plain sight of anyone standing in the yard.

if he was at work his whole shift, this makes no sense to me. could he really work the rest of his shift and be "normal" after hearing about the death of his child? surely he'd be upset, crying, angry?? could one really hide these raw emotions and competently continue to work for hours? i couldn't.

are there any reports of his co-workers stating what RC was like that night @ work?

Yes, but I don't have a link, so I can't/won't post it. <sorry>

Okay here's my latest theory. I had this in a dream last night ugh:

Misty smothered Haleigh with her blanket after a fight with Ron. She took the Van that she shared and knew her brother had carried dead dears in. She propped the doors open with a brick to carry Haleigh out to the van. She used the ramp so it wouldn't be conspicuous. She left Jr asleep while she went somewhere close by to dump the body. She gets a scratch on the van. She takes the van back to her sisters. She goes home, washes the blanket (she could have put it in there without soap) to destroy any evidence. She takes Haleigh's shirt and roams around the neighborhood with it to throw the scent off for any dogs. she doubles back goes to the trailer (the door is either re-propped or she re does this again. She stashes the shirt in the dirty laundry. (I'm so confused about whether she took the blanket out of the dryer or put it back on the bed). She lays down next to JR. She waits for Ron. She see's Ron's head lights and she meets him at the Door. Pretends to be upset that someone has broken in and took Heleigh. He tells her to call 911 the story insues.

So my theory

Blanket is the murder weapon, Van disposed of the body, the dogs hit on a scent because she drug the shirt around to further her story.

Yes, they were the first we heard of wanting to move--to Kentucky I believe. CS was born in Laurel County KY. And if memory serves me correctly CS was VERY close to the kids. Haleigh was like a second child--she is a little older than Elijah--her son. She is also the one who was questioning the playground injuries to HC's face--she is a nurse also--and for some reason I have it in my head that she was out of town when all this happened, but I could be wrong.
Thank you:blowkiss: I am learning more and more each day. Revising my theory.

No way I think Ronald could have sucked it up and gone on pretending to work, he's too much of a hothead. JMHO, of course.
So do you think he wasn't at work, or that he only learned about Haleigh when he arrived home? I'm sure it's possible, but there would have been only a few short minutes for him and Misty to consult before they called 911, and the 911 call sounded prepped, to me.
I also don't see Misty doing the cover-up throughout the night without his input, unless she alone were responsible. ...and I don't see him standing by her all these months for her sake...

But who knows...

Yes, there are multiple "jonboats", i think they're called, around there, even some sitting abandoned closeby.
That is something to consider. They searched the water extensivley in the first days. I have thought if Haleigh is not alive where would they hide a small child for so long and no recovery and my thoughts come to a boat and her body is hid on private property (Boat dock and storage?)The small compartments on some boats would be a significiant hidding spot and if located far enough away from the Cumming trailer to not be a logical search area. I hope this case is close to being solved.

In her early video, like the next day or the third day after Haleigh disappeared, where she's being interviewed on the couch with her mother beside her, she talks about the brick at the door. "I never seen that brick. They said there was a pile of bricks like that but I never seen no bricks."

The pile is HUGE, and it sits next to the shed in plain sight of anyone standing in the yard.

Is there a picture?

In that case, it's obvious what happened. Both Misty and Ron must be blind as bats but they are driving anyway. Accident.

I just listened to the 911 call 4 times trying to pick up what RC was saying in the background. Never did make that out clearly what he said about "the phone, MY phone, etc.) but I DID hear MC say 4 times, she was "bleach cleaning". Very dangerous thing to do around children especially if you mix it with ammonia. Toxic gases and can be lethal. She seems to offer up that much detail in the very beginning. Makes you wonder if that isn't what could have happened and why the door had been propped open (to air out the fumes). Haleigh may have been overtaken and when MC put the blanket on her, she realized she was gone and took it from there. She may have acted in such a way from that point on to try to cover it up knowing RC would be out of his mind with shock and she did not know what she would have to face with him. It's a possibility, right?

I just listened to the 911 call 4 times trying to pick up what RC was saying in the background. Never did make that out clearly what he said about "the phone, MY phone, etc.) but I DID hear MC say 4 times, she was "bleach cleaning". Very dangerous thing to do around children especially if you mix it with ammonia. Toxic gases and can be lethal. She seems to offer up that much detail in the very beginning. Makes you wonder if that isn't what could have happened and why the door had been propped open (to air out the fumes). Haleigh may have been overtaken and when MC put the blanket on her, she realized she was gone and took it from there. She may have acted in such a way from that point on to try to cover it up knowing RC would be out of his mind with shock and she did not know what she would have to face with him. It's a possibility, right?

Baznme:

I never caught that, but i am going to go back and listen. I am thinking too, that HC had to take breathing treatments when she was younger... The bleach could have triggered an attack, and HC passed before MC know what to do. hmmm...something to think about for sure :)

Not only is bleach cleaning dangerous to someone who has breathing problems. Bleach is a way to eliminate blood and other fluids. I just missed hearing she was bleach cleaning. What an interesting time for her to be deep cleaning.

Not only is bleach cleaning dangerous to someone who has breathing problems. Bleach is a way to eliminate blood and other fluids. I just missed hearing she was bleach cleaning. What an interesting time for her to be deep cleaning.

Very odd that she would be "bleach cleaning" at that time.

Bleach would not get rid of blood altogether, it may take out the stain that blood leaves but there would still be evidence left behind.

Given the little bit more we know about the cell phone being turned off and Ron calling Tommy; there is one more theory, believe it or not!

If Misty put the kids down, had a fight with Ron at 8:30, then turned her cell off and went out, that leaves an opportunity for someone to come in and take Haleigh. But they have to know she is alone. It is reported now that Ron called Tommy and Tommy called Timmy to try and get a hold of Misty.

Logic tells me,one or more of them may have gone over to check on the kids. We know Cousin Joe was also staying with one of them. So Misty is gone, Ron's at work, Timmy, Tommy and maybe Joe know the kids are alone. Misty is deceptive 42% because she doesn't know who took Haleigh, maybe she doesn't. She is pointing in that direction because she knows they were called and knew the kids were alone. She may have come home at 3:00 and it took a few minutes to realize Haleigh was gone. The house could have a kitchen light on, the door brick and she is stunned. She checks on Jr, and Haleigh and realizes she is gone. She turns on her phone, calls Timmy telling him what she has found and is freaking out. She then tries Ron but he is pulling in the driveway, not realizing she just got home.

Now, there are things that still don't add up for me with Ron, but leaving him out of it, do we know if any of the Croslins went to check on the kids? Did somebody back track to the MH without another person knowing it? Did that person do something bad to Haleigh and stage the MH? Now they all have to keep quiet because it places them in the MH with Haleigh alone that night. If the person knew what they were about to do they could gone back, using the excuse they were going to hunt for Misty before Ron got home and instead went back to harm Haleigh. They had two vans at their disposal that night, so they could have split up. Tommy and Joe in one, Timmy in the other. This could explain why she failed the poly. What she is holding back is she wasn't there.

Given the little bit more we know about the cell phone being turned off and Ron calling Tommy; there is one more theory, believe it or not!

If Misty put the kids down, had a fight with Ron at 8:30, then turned her cell off and went out, that leaves an opportunity for someone to come in and take Haleigh. But they have to know she is alone. It is reported now that Ron called Tommy and Tommy called Timmy to try and get a hold of Misty.

Logic tells me,one or more of them may have gone over to check on the kids. We know Cousin Joe was also staying with one of them. So Misty is gone, Ron's at work, Timmy, Tommy and maybe Joe know the kids are alone. Misty is deceptive 42% because she doesn't know who took Haleigh, maybe she doesn't. She is pointing in that direction because she knows they were called and knew the kids were alone. She may have come home at 3:00 and it took a few minutes to realize Haleigh was gone. The house could have a kitchen light on, the door brick and she is stunned. She checks on Jr, and Haleigh and realizes she is gone. She turns on her phone, calls Timmy telling him what she has found and is freaking out. She then tries Ron but he is pulling in the driveway, not realizing she just got home.

Now, there are things that still don't add up for me with Ron, but leaving him out of it, do we know if any of the Croslins went to check on the kids? Did somebody back track to the MH without another person knowing it? Did that person do something bad to Haleigh and stage the MH? Now they all have to keep quiet because it places them in the MH with Haleigh alone that night. If the person knew what they were about to do they could gone back, using the excuse they were going to hunt for Misty before Ron got home and instead went back to harm Haleigh. They had two vans at their disposal that night, so they could have split up. Tommy and Joe in one, Timmy in the other. This could explain why she failed the poly. What she is holding back is she wasn't there.

First, allow me to introduce myself. I am only one but with each of you can only pray our involvment will begin to at least make a dent again the dark side of this world which seems to only get stronger. So....hello
Your theory is very good it plugs holes into the strange components of this case. Please continue, you may just be onto fitting the pieces together.

First, allow me to introduce myself. I am only one but with each of you can only pray our involvment will begin to at least make a dent again the dark side of this world which seems to only get stronger. So....hello
Your theory is very good it plugs holes into the strange components of this case. Please continue, you may just be onto fitting the pieces together.

thank you Seeker,

We have had so little to work with on this case and what we did know; didn't add up for us. Now that we have a little more to go on you can add anyone that Misty was with that night if she left the trailer and the kids alone. She can't say she was out. The Croslins can't say they checked on the kids; because that places them at the crime scene, and Misty if she was with somebody or at a party, they would have knowledge of the kids being alone and could have left to head over there without her knowing.

I still don't understand some of Ron actions. One stopping for the beer, cigarettes and peanuts, if he was worried she had left the kids alone. I would have raced to get there. I don't understand the marriage, for the reasons they stated. There is more just don't want to rehash it all.

thank you Seeker,

We have had so little to work with on this case and what we did know; didn't add up for us. Now that we have a little more to go on you can add anyone that Misty was with that night if she left the trailer and the kids alone. She can't say she was out. The Croslins can't say they checked on the kids; because that places them at the crime scene, and Misty if she was with somebody or at a party, they would have knowledge of the kids being alone and could have left to head over there without her knowing.

I still don't understand some of Ron actions. One stopping for the beer, cigarettes and peanuts, if he was worried she had left the kids alone. I would have raced to get there. I don't understand the marriage, for the reasons they stated. There is more just don't want to rehash it all.

These are my suspicions:

1. The fight b/w Ronald and Misty, I think there is a tighter timeframe involved that we aren't being told about.

2.Could Misty have done something to Haleigh for retaliation or a sick reason.

3.Many in that community are not coming forward, I suspect fear but of what? Is there another illegal activity going on that some don't want LE to discover?

4.GGSykes and TN's behavior and lack of comments

5.Why did Ronald really marry Misty? IMO it sure isnt' the keep your enemies closer

6. Remember I'm only a novice but some of the interactions b/w Ronald and Misty seem to be other than where's Haleigh?

7. Why has Ronald put forth any sincere effort into finding his daugher? Clearly he could talk with those who woud never share with LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper