Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty being the 'key' doesn't mean she 'did it'. It may simply mean that she knows more answers than what she has given thus far. Maybe she doesn't even know what she knows. Has everyone given up on the theory that an SO could have taken Haleigh? Or even a more 'distant' part of the family? Have they given up on the theory that Haleigh may still be alive, hidden away, with no 'safe' way to return her?

There are lots of people who think Haleigh is alive, and have not given up on that theory. But Misty fail her LDT, that alone has to give you pause. Her 3 versions of all the details she provided about this case has to give you pause. The police have stated that outside evidence doesn't support her story (I am paraphrasing here). So when people lie or change important facts, you have to ask yourself why? There is no ransom, no confirmed sitings, a vague time line, items weren't taken out to suggest she was going on a trip, and a cast of characters that make you say hmmmmm.

I really have no idea whether things were taken out for a trip (like clothes), but I do recall that there were brand new clothes hanging in the closet during the tour and MG "gave her shoes away" supposedly.

This case is beginning to sound like one of those old movies "with a cast of thousands!"

Misty being the 'key' doesn't mean she 'did it'. It may simply mean that she knows more answers than what she has given thus far. Maybe she doesn't even know what she knows. Has everyone given up on the theory that an SO could have taken Haleigh? Or even a more 'distant' part of the family? Have they given up on the theory that Haleigh may still be alive, hidden away, with no 'safe' way to return her?

I have absolutely not given up on the idea that a SO could have happened upon that home that night. I have not given up on the idea that a relative of Misty's might have molested Haleigh and killed her. Those two scenario's were the main things I clung to and sleuthed out for months. Quite honestly there were plenty of untidy ends to my theory but since Tim Miller has brought attention back to Haleigh I have been sincerely considering a lot that he has said. Such as when he said that RC himself thinks that it is possible that Haleigh woke up and caught Misty doing something that she would tell on her for. For that scenario to be true though it would require that Misty has fooled FBI and LE and I just can't see that happening. She isn't a criminal of those proportions in my opinion.

I keep going back to cousin joe. He left the day after Haleigh went missing. There was a fight over a gun. I believe that is the truth. I want to know when RC sent Misty over to her brothers to find the gun in the culvert. I suspect "someone went to get that gun from the place they hid it and was pretty p*ssed when it wasn't where they left it. Perhaps they went to get the gun back....or worse...I wish LE would please tell us if they are working off the theory that Misty WAS NOT home. Because if she wasn't home and someone knew it....that would be all we needed to know. Bern, I think your idea about the cigarettes is a good one. RC stopped for 2 packs, how ticked off at her was he if he bought her a pack of smokes? Did Misty run out of smokes before RC was going to be home and she ran to Tyler Street to get some? Or maybe even a neighbor that she knew smoked?

We need more info.

Lots of bad things here if this was the case. First she needed to go next door or to the nearest house and call 911 and report Haleigh missing and the back door bricked, while she had Jr in her arms. Next the family should have called 911, not wait for Ron. Minutes count when a child goes missing. We know that. I really think she wasn't home because of all the different stories, they are not even close, I listed them all. LE sends this message, Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. Can they state that any clearer???

I don't know why there are discrepancies as to who picked her up at the bus stop, not sure why that story is different than eye witnesses, other than maybe somebody got the day wrong on either side....IDK

The biggest set back is the time line, they don't know the first hour she went missing. That is huge in a child abduction.
Why would the Croslins call SO/PD ( non emergancy #) before Misty? Why would Misty need them to call if she had a phone? If Misty's phone was turned off and not in use till 3:15am (per LE) and she called 911 at 3:27 am (12 min.) what was the purpose of the Croslins call from Tyler? Has anyone confirmed it was connected to HaLeighs abduction or not? It would be reasonable to assume that Misty went to the Croslins home to look for Haleigh (or get charger)would it not and she did not have her phone till 3:15 and if she thought (Kitchen light on and backdoor open) Ron had Haleigh why would she call 911 till she was certain. She might not of known that Ron was working those few extra hours and should of been home after midnight.
I am still thinking that Misty woke to find HaLeigh missing before 3 am and went to the Tyler street addy to see if Ron/Haleigh was there and then returned to the trailer to wait for him. :waitasec:

For me this is the saddest part. Until Haleigh is found we all should be looking for a live HaLeigh. If someone does have her they would love nothing more than all to forget and assume she is dead. I believe someone will have to be pressured to confess or the public needs to continue searching for a live Haleigh.

Why would the Croslins call SO/PD ( non emergancy #) before Misty? Why would Misty need them to call if she had a phone? If Misty's phone was turned off and not in use till 3:15am (per LE) and she called 911 at 3:27 am (12 min.) what was the purpose of the Croslins call from Tyler? exactly texas mommy....didn't LE also state that according to the phone records Misty called The Croslins before she called RC? Last week we heard that there were 2 calls made before she called 911, I want to know who she called!Has anyone confirmed it was connected to HaLeighs abduction or not? It would be reasonable to assume that Misty went to the Croslins home to look for Haleigh (or get charger)would it notNo it would not be reasonable in my opinion....if she left that house after she knew Haleigh was gone...that is NOT reasonable at all! and she did not have her phone till 3:15 and if she thought (Kitchen light on and backdoor open) Ron had Haleigh why would she call 911 till she was certain. She might not of known that Ron was working those few extra hours and should of been home after midnight.
I am still thinking that Misty woke to find HaLeigh missing before 3 am and went to the Tyler street addy to see if Ron/Haleigh was there and then returned to the trailer to wait for him. :waitasec:

answers in color.

Problem with Misty waking before 3 am is that she fixates on the number 3. She saw 3. I don't believe anything Misty claims about that night. there are too many lies. Who's to say which parts are true and which parts are the lies? I can believe that Misty might have been away from her phone....but why was she unless she was up to no good and why is she lying about it?

answers in color.

Problem with Misty waking before 3 am is that she fixates on the number 3. She saw 3. I don't believe anything Misty claims about that night. there are too many lies. Who's to say which parts are true and which parts are the lies? I can believe that Misty might have been away from her phone....but why was she unless she was up to no good and why is she lying about it?
I need to go back and look at the 911 call and police report to see if she mentions that all she saw was 3. I am of the opinion Misty has left that to interpertation for investigative purposes. I know I have a glitch LOL. The mention of 2 calls made by Misty has been confirmed by LE? Do you by chance have a link?:angel:

For me this is the saddest part. Until Haleigh is found we all should be looking for a live HaLeigh. If someone does have her they would love nothing more than all to forget and assume she is dead. I believe someone will have to be pressured to confess or the public needs to continue searching for a live Haleigh.

who do you think is keeping a live Haleigh? I would love nothing more than to believe that but how do you explain LE telling the public that they DID NOT need volunteers to search for Haleigh? How do you explain the lack of ground searches for this child? Me oh my last week there was a sweatshirt found that LE thought might have been little Hassani Cambell's( also in the missing child forum) Hassani disappeared on 8-10-09...40 some odd days later they are still trying to organize ground searches. In this article http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/0211095_Police_missing_girl_abducted ....they relay that they do not need volunteers to do searches anymore. I might believe that LE thought there is a chance there is live Haleigh out there if they were looking for one. There investigation has not lead them outside Haleigh's community. They followed a tip to Knoxville....but came directly back to Florida and gave us no further information.

I would love to believe that Haleigh is alive, texasmommy you seem so sure. Is there something that you have read that leads you in a direction other than Misty and her inconsistencies? Why are LE focusing on her and her story? Have you any evidence that points in the direction that someone is keeping Haleigh?

I need to go back and look at the 911 call and police report to see if she mentions that all she saw was 3. I am of the opinion Misty has left that to interpertation for investigative purposes. I know I have a glitch LOL. The mention of 2 calls made by Misty has been confirmed by LE? Do you by chance have a link?:angel:

yes, I will go find the transcript from NG. No LE did not release the copies of phone records that show Misty's calls. But Nancy Grace, just last week, stated that there was info being leaked that Misty made other phone calls before she called 911. Let me go find it.

Why would the Croslins call SO/PD ( non emergancy #) before Misty? Why would Misty need them to call if she had a phone? She wouldn't. But she made 2 calls, could the Croslins called for another reason that night? IDK It is what it is on that tape. If Misty's phone was turned off and not in use till 3:15am (per LE) and she called 911 at 3:27 am (12 min.) what was the purpose of the Croslins call from Tyler? One again, IDK but why wait for Ron to get home to make that call? The report says she woke up just before 3:00Has anyone confirmed it was connected to HaLeighs abduction or not? It would be reasonable to assume that Misty went to the Croslins home to look for Haleigh (or get charger)would it not and she did not have her phone till 3:15 and if she thought (Kitchen light on and backdoor open) Ron had Haleigh why would she call 911 till she was certain. She said she freaked out, that is her words, and JR freaked out, so why would she walk to her brothers and not call 911, why wait 27 minutes to call 911? Sit at home, in front of your clock and imagine your child is gone, the door is bricked, can you wait 27 seconds?She might not of known that Ron was working those few extra hours and should of been home after midnight.

My reply to your questions in red.

Bern you heard about the 2 calls then? I can't seem to find the transcript discussing it and I am giving myself a headache....lol.

Texas,

I want Haleigh to be alive. Your theory keeps her alive if the Sheffields or some other family member took her. I just don't think it after all we have seen from Misty and the MH. IDK about Ron. Some days I think he is in this up to his tie, other days I think he is plotting to take the trash out! I need to understand why people believe Misty, I wrote down a list of all the versions of all the events that she told and there are 3 versions. Why is that? Just asking myself, no need to reply.

Bern you heard about the 2 calls then? I can't seem to find the transcript discussing it and I am giving myself a headache....lol.

No, I was quoting you. Misty said she called Ron over and over and over in her transcript and he didn't answer. Ron said she called once, but he was pulling up and saw her on the porch. I read somewhere that Misty called her brother before she called 911, and Ron called her brother when she shut her phone off. She said she grabbed her phone after seeing the light on and the door bricked and at that time saw Haleigh was missing. I read her phone was turned on at 3:10. So the police report that night, said she woke just before 3:00 so it took her 10 minutes to look at the light, see the backdoor bricked, return to her bedroom,grab her phone and then wait 27 minutes to call 911. What is wrong with this picture? And she said she was freaking out. So I challenge you again to look at a clock, walk thought the motions and see if this makes sense.

NANCY GRACE

Missing Florida 5-Year-Old Spotted in Massachusetts Wal-Mart

Aired September 8, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: OK. Got it. Do we know about the phone calls made between Misty Croslin and the brother when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: We know that phone records show that she called her brother, but the police won`t say what those conversations were about.

GRACE: OK. Marlaina, did she call the brother before the 911 call?

SCHIAVO: Yes, she did.

GRACE: OK. Let`s unleash the lawyers, Gloria Allred, victims` rights advocate out of LA, Raymond Giudice, defense attorney Atlanta, Alex Sanchez, defense attorney New York.

Gloria, she calls him before she calls 911?

GLORIA ALLRED, VICTIMS` RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Yes. And what`s the reason, Nancy? That`s what we want to know. Because one would think one would call 911 first. Now, she`s probably going to say she`s 17 years old and just was scared and confused. But I think anyone, even 17 years old, would know to call 911

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

No, I was quoting you. Misty said she called Ron over and over and over in her transcript and he didn't answer. Ron said she called once, but he was pulling up and saw her on the porch. I read somewhere that Misty called her brother before she called 911, and Ron called her brother when she shut her phone off. She said she grabbed her phone after seeing the light on and the door bricked and at that time saw Haleigh was missing. I read her phone was turned on at 3:10. So the police report that night, said she woke just before 3:00 so it took her 10 minutes to look at the light, see the backdoor bricked, return to her bedroom,grab her phone and then wait 27 minutes to call 911. What is wrong with this picture? And she said she was freaking out. So I challenge you again to look at a clock, walk thought the motions and see if this makes sense.

lol.....oh no don't quote me. JK I knew I heard it somewhere!! Thank you to mysticrose.

Also Bern....no need to challenge me to make sense of her statements. I don't believe any version that she has told. One lie = all lies.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/10/ng.01.html here is one where NG addresses the Misty's phone just skimmed it...still looking but she did talk about it last week texasmommy maybe it's on one of the NG threads on this forum.
In the 911 call Misty states she just woke up. In the police Report she stated she woke before 3 am and that she called Ron within 5 min. of finding HaLeigh missing. IDK I am with LE and believe she woke before 3 and went outside the home and possible to the Tyler addy. That is why Le has asked for information from that community IMO.

NANCY GRACE

Missing Florida 5-Year-Old Spotted in Massachusetts Wal-Mart

Aired September 8, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: OK. Got it. Do we know about the phone calls made between Misty Croslin and the brother when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: We know that phone records show that she called her brother, but the police won`t say what those conversations were about.

GRACE: OK. Marlaina, did she call the brother before the 911 call?

SCHIAVO: Yes, she did.

GRACE: OK. Let`s unleash the lawyers, Gloria Allred, victims` rights advocate out of LA, Raymond Giudice, defense attorney Atlanta, Alex Sanchez, defense attorney New York.

Gloria, she calls him before she calls 911?

GLORIA ALLRED, VICTIMS` RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Yes. And what`s the reason, Nancy? That`s what we want to know. Because one would think one would call 911 first. Now, she`s probably going to say she`s 17 years old and just was scared and confused. But I think anyone, even 17 years old, would know to call 911

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html
Has LE confirmed two calls to Brother that night, one before and after phone was turned on.? NG didn't get clarification as to how long before the 911 call was made that she spoke to her brother (after 3:15). It still would not explain the Croslins calling a non emergancy number to reach police if Misty had her phone and was there in the home waiting for Ron for those 27 mins.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8