Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing that still bothers me from the original LE response is the dog. That dog tracked someone (in an odd roundabout way) all the way to the railroad track and then abruptly lost the scent.

curiosity-may be on here somewhere, but I can't find it-do we know the route RC took to get home from work? Does his route cross the rr tracks anywhere near the spot the dog lost the trail?

My theory-

MC and RC fight over the phone at 8:30. Probably r/t MC claiming she wants to go babysit for someone and RC knows this is BS...she wants to go out and party. Typical "teen lying to the parent scenario". Their relationship is incestuous in nature.. RC being the abusive, controlling, pedo type (hence, having sex with a juvenile) "father" figure for MC, and she, the perfect victim for the nature of RC's personal demons. Anyhoo..
She doesn't answer his calls. He keeps trying to reach her. RC knows she will go out to party. He finally calls HC2... obviously is denying that he asked him to go check to see if she is at home. HC2 goes to the house..she is not there. She put the kids to bed and left. With no key, I bet it was MC that propped the door so she can get back in. This girl is a teen with very poor judgement so it would fit, no regard for the safety of the kids...she just wants to go party and get back in before RC gets home. HC2 goes in...kids asleep...no MC. He takes Haleigh..for sex and murders her. I think pedophilia runs deep in this bunch...whether convicted before or not. Admits to being there, red truck seen. Will claim he was out looking for MC after he left the trailer or either went back home. Will his wife lie for him and give him an alibi? Perhaps RC was also out looking for MC after work? She gets back to the house before RC does and Haleigh is gone. She has no idea who took her/ or she perhaps answered a call from HC2 and knows he went by the house to see if she was at home and suspects he took Haleigh? Either way, she isn't telling as she feels she is to blame and doesn't want RC to find out. RC gets home. She lies and says she was at home.
Update to the present... RC knows who did it because he knows that MC was not at home. He isn't talking because HC2 must have some info on him he doesn't want known. His moral fabric also dictates that keeping MC, and keeping his secrets from being exposed are more important than Haleigh. MC knows it was HC2 but she isn't talking...both to cover her own a@@ and to protect RC from what HC2 will tell if they expose him. I don't think it's for love of her brother. It is obvious now that RC&MC have become enemies with HC2, that something has been brewing. HC2 has the hot potato now and he is trying to toss it, but RC&MC aren't catching... Tension is rising and RC&MC are fighting. MC has now run and RC isn't talking. The cops have no physical evidence..so all they can hope is that one in this circle breaks. Who will it be? HC2? MC? RC? HC2's wife? None? Whoever MC was with? (at least to prove she wasn't home) would be a start. My vote is on MC after RC fights with her a few more times.
Again...just my theory... :Banane37: Some of the peripheral details may be off.. but i think this is the basic skeleton of what transpired..

To expound on part of my theory.. What mutual secret/secrets between the three are keeping them from telling the truth about Haleigh? It must be something very serious.

We all know that drugs have been part of the "lifestyle", guns, violence.
HC2 previously hung out with MC and RC on a regular basis.

Missing persons in the area? ie: druggie type person... perhaps a criminal type that LE thinks has fled? (but is actually buried out in a swamp somewhere??) Drug deal gone bad? Robbery? Who knows?? RC does have a criminal history.

Just postulating here... but if my theory holds any water in that covering up their mutual involvement in a previous crime is the "glue" that holds them together and prevents them from telling the truth about Haleigh and HC2...it must have been a pretty serious crime. I think they are very afraid now with HC2 in custody.
It won't surprise me at all if next we hear that RC and MC say they don't think HC2 took Haleigh.

I think that Ron may have called Misty those 20 times since he seems the controlling type and he may have some OCD, when she didn't answer the first few times it pissed him off so he blew up her phone calling a ton of times. It's related to them fighting, imo, and it's something he might do if pissed off at Misty. It also shows OCD and that he was "losing control" of her so he would call her more trying to get back some of that "lost control"

I am going to stick to my original scenario in light of all that has happened the last two weeks. Misty was jealous of Haleigh and the attention she got from Ron. Misty wanted Ron to herself and Jr was no threat. Besides Misty is just a little girl herself. So, Misty had cousin Joe take Haleigh off that night when he left town. Unfortunately I think Haleigh is no longer with us but is somewhere along the highway between Florida and Tennesee. This would give creedence to Misty saying "she does not not where Haleigh is".

I am going to stick to my original scenario in light of all that has happened the last two weeks. Misty was jealous of Haleigh and the attention she got from Ron. Misty wanted Ron to herself and Jr was no threat. Besides Misty is just a little girl herself. So, Misty had cousin Joe take Haleigh off that night when he left town. Unfortunately I think Haleigh is no longer with us but is somewhere along the highway between Florida and Tennesee. This would give creedence to Misty saying "she does not not where Haleigh is".

Carlos, I've considered the jealousy avenue too. In fact, I've had Misty "convicted" in my mind since the beginning. But wouldn't it be the irony of ironies if Haleigh really DID get loose on her own that night and wander away? Just because Misty said she was afraid of the dark doesn't mean that that scenario is not possible. Didn't dogs track to water? And wasn't there a previous near-drowning incident? I'm sure that theory has been discounted or we'd be hearing a lot more about it. It wouldn't explain MC's inconsistencies.

BTW, Carlos, love the meerkats(?) One of my favorite animals.

I think Misty killed Haleigh by accident and out of anger. She took it out on Haleigh and then realized what she had done. She turned off her phone. She wrapped Haleigh in a blanket. She took Haleigh out the back door in the blanket. She got a brick from the yard to weight Haleigh down and possibly put the blanket, Haleigh and the brick in a bag and dropped it in to the nearest body of water.

If she had access to a vehicle she would have done the same thing just traveled farther to the water.

When she found the brick to use, it gave her an idea to "brick the door". When she returned she staged the back door with the brick to make it look like an outsider.

All nearby bodies of water and all water she may have fished in with her family need to be checked very closely.

Sorry I'm late to the game of submitting theories. But your post raised a question in my mind. Can fingerprints be obtained from whatever type of brick was used? Was the brick confiscated by police? If Misty said she has never touched it, yet her fingerprints are lifted from it, that would be another inconsistency.

I think either Misty did something to Haleigh or either a pedophile took her. If there wasn't the issue of all the blanket washing, the laundry in the floor by the back door, and dirty clothes in the washer I'd believe her. I also believe Jr. and think that the man in black was either Misty herself, a helper, or the pedophile.

You know I've been thinking (very skerry thing :eek:) Anyway, before I put this out there..let me say that I KNOW that some will be waiting to pounce on it as usual with glee...and that's fine if that's your thing.. but I'M not gettin into a pi$$ing, tit/tat match over it, nor am I asking ANYONE to believe it, I DON'T CARE....It is a theory...and IMO a possible one. (at least as good as some of those regarding Crystal and fam that I've read tonight :waitasec:) Everybody knows that some feel that Ron's work hours are set in stone, I happen to be one that feels something ain't right there :snooty: IMHO What if Ron came home after not being able to reach Misty and found her gone, HaLeigh woke up, he was already pizzed and his temper got the best of him and HaLeigh took the brunt. He took HaLeigh, went back to work, disposed of her...Misty came home, found HaLeigh gone..couldn't tell Ron she was out, so she made up the story(ies) ..Ron KNEW what happened, so now they both have their own little secret. Ron decided to go ahead and marry Misty to keep her happy. (and prolly close too, but not for his stated reasons) You get the picture....

I actually believe that it is much simpler than that, just can't figure out who played which role...hmmm..

To those who just want to argue it, PLEASE just skip over it, it's a theory, not a debate...that gets so tiresome and adds nothing but repetition. Now IF one has something NEW to add that's a whole 'nother story! ;)

You know I've been thinking (very skerry thing :eek:) Anyway, before I put this out there..let me say that I KNOW that some will be waiting to pounce on it as usual with glee...and that's fine if that's your thing.. but I'M not gettin into a pi$$ing, tit/tat match over it, nor am I asking ANYONE to believe it, I DON'T CARE....It is a theory...and IMO a possible one. (at least as good as some of those regarding Crystal and fam that I've read tonight :waitasec:) Everybody knows that some feel that Ron's work hours are set in stone, I happen to be one that feels something ain't right there :snooty: IMHO What if Ron came home after not being able to reach Misty and found her gone, HaLeigh woke up, he was already pizzed and his temper got the best of him and HaLeigh took the brunt. He took HaLeigh, went back to work, disposed of her...Misty came home, found HaLeigh gone..couldn't tell Ron she was out, so she made up the story(ies) ..Ron KNEW what happened, so now they both have their own little secret. Ron decided to go ahead and marry Misty to keep her happy. (and prolly close too, but not for his stated reasons) You get the picture....

I actually believe that it is much simpler than that, just can't figure out who played which role...hmmm..

To those who just want to argue it, PLEASE just skip over it, it's a theory, not a debate...that gets so tiresome and adds nothing but repetition. Now IF one has something NEW to add that's a whole 'nother story! ;)

Pondering, not pouncing, just tip-toeing up to admit it's a good theory. But, I don't think Ron would leave to dispose of Haliegh and leave Jr. alone in the motor home. If he was angry cause he got home and no Misty, I doubt he would do the same and leave his son home alone.
But I'm very much in agreement that Ron could have left work earlier than he reported.

Pondering, not pouncing, just tip-toeing up to admit it's a good theory. But, I don't think Ron would leave to dispose of Haliegh and leave Jr. alone in the motor home. If he was angry cause he got home and no Misty, I doubt he would do the same and leave his son home alone.
But I'm very much in agreement that Ron could have left work earlier than he reported.

I agree, I thought about that too. To be honest az, I DON'T think the above is actually what happened, but I will be shocked if it comes out that he was at work the entire time that is believed. (what time that is..of course depends on who you ask :crazy:) Although , IF there was an accident and Misty wasn't there, he couldn't wait around and if he woke Jr up, that would be risky. So many questions...:)

Tiptoeing (through the tulips) with you, AZ....it does then at least allow for the possibility that Jr wasn't in that MH when the 911 call was made. Many believe he was with AS when she made her appearance, based on a comment she made about being the one who got him to PCSO right away to talk to a therapist. It could have easily happened, with a less than 10 minute drive between granny's and the MH....then back up toward work, and then of course the information that some have that Ronald was off work by midnight (not 3) and didn't return again until 3:24 a.m.....according to him.

I find this theory very plausible, PM......very plausible indeed.

Tiptoeing (through the tulips) with you, AZ....it does then at least allow for the possibility that Jr wasn't in that MH when the 911 call was made. Many believe he was with AS when she made her appearance, based on a comment she made about being the one who got him to PCSO right away to talk to a therapist. It could have easily happened, with a less than 10 minute drive between granny's and the MH....then back up toward work, and then of course the information that some have that Ronald was off work by midnight (not 3) and didn't return again until 3:24 a.m.....according to him.

I find this theory very plausible, PM......very plausible indeed.

I had not thought about that debs! I remember it being discussed now that you mention it. Nowhere on the 911 tape was Jr heard...now you have given me more to ponder. I believe that there is just some little thing that we don't know, (well, there is alot we don't know) just can't put my finger on it though. You know what I mean :)

I have been saying for months this exact same theory- Except I think he could have came home and something happened to haleigh and he did all he did, dispose, stage a door, and Misty was out hard because she was sleeping hard after doing a lot of drugs the weekend prior, your body can take only so much-

In the voice test, she registers a "not sure" when asked if Ronald had anything to do with this- I am sure she suspects, but because she was passed out, she has no idea for sure-

But then again, she did register as not putting Haleigh to bed that night, so Annette sykes being there so close to her bedtime sets off alarms-

There could have been a fight between the two and Haleigh got in the middle and was hit and suffered an injury that could have gotten worse over the hours, that may also make Misty register unsure towards Ron because it was a total accident- Rons the only one with a hand injury that day, hitting the door, doesnt mean there wasn't a injury he was trying to hide-

Hope we find out answers soon-

jmo

Yesterday there was a thread posted and pulled that has got me brainstorming. Has anyone been able to confirm when John Reagan was seen at the Sheffield tent and vigils from the very beginning? Is it to far fetched to speculate that Marie and John Reagan knew each other before HaLeighs abduction?
I have been trying to figure out who Cobra (Kim P. and Rev. Richard Grund) is going after with a civil case...... could it be John Reagan, because, he is the one that called Rev. Richard Grund and asked for his help?

I have been saying for months this exact same theory- Except I think he could have came home and something happened to haleigh and he did all he did, dispose, stage a door, and Misty was out hard because she was sleeping hard after doing a lot of drugs the weekend prior, your body can take only so much-

In the voice test, she registers a "not sure" when asked if Ronald had anything to do with this- I am sure she suspects, but because she was passed out, she has no idea for sure-

But then again, she did register as not putting Haleigh to bed that night, so Annette sykes being there so close to her bedtime sets off alarms-

There could have been a fight between the two and Haleigh got in the middle and was hit and suffered an injury that could have gotten worse over the hours, that may also make Misty register unsure towards Ron because it was a total accident- Rons the only one with a hand injury that day, hitting the door, doesnt mean there wasn't a injury he was trying to hide-

Hope we find out answers soon-

jmo

Interesting comments. I have to believe that Law Enforcement are handling this investigation in the best way that they know how. Your theory might be more plausible(mo) had Law Enforcement not stated that Ronald Cummings or Crystal Sheffield are not considered suspects.

stated here: http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a

snip~The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case. ~end snip

Add to that thought the information provided by a witness here:http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/#more-3180

snip~It was no game. Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police. “Ronald was wearing his company jumpsuit, like a blue work outfit that zipped up the front, and they both went in back and took off everything, including their underwear.” ~end snip

If there was any evidence whatsoever that Ronald struck Haleigh, or Haleigh got in the middle of a fight, wouldn't there be physical evidence of that? I have to believe that Law Enforcement wants to solve this case and if they have Ronald and Misty's clothes, including their underwear, surely there would be evidence?

Yesterday there was a thread posted and pulled that has got me brainstorming. Has anyone been able to confirm when John Reagan was seen at the Sheffield tent and vigils from the very beginning? Is it to far fetched to speculate that Marie and John Reagan knew each other before HaLeighs abduction?
I have been trying to figure out who Cobra (Kim P. and Rev. Richard Grund) is going after with a civil case...... could it be John Reagan, because, he is the one that called Rev. Richard Grund and asked for his help?
Jeremiah Regan was called a family friend by MG so I would guess they knew him & John before Haleigh was abducted. I think John is very interesting, especially since he was so evasive to a WS member who was on a search that he was also present at. Why lie about who you are? There has to be a reason.

Jeremiah Regan was called a family friend by MG so I would guess they knew him & John before Haleigh was abducted. I think John is very interesting, especially since he was so evasive to a WS member who was on a search that he was also present at. Why lie about who you are? There has to be a reason.
Thank you , do you have a link to her comments. I am now wondering why the relationship had been hid or not clearly revealed. Didn't Wayanna Kanger say that John Reagan approached her in JC Penny's and introduced himself and offered to help the Sheffields?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!