Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too, think there was some sort of accident. I also think tha Jr. must have given LE a lot of information that we haven't heard about. Were the children alone, did they get into a vehicle with Misty? I think Jr. could answer these questions. But I also remember that the Astros think it is an SO that is responsible. Would Ron really protect Misty if she left the kids alone and someone came and took Haleigh? That's the part I have such a problem with. :waitasec: How is Ron involved? I really feel he is to some extent.

For any SO or anyone entering the MH please see the posts on page 50 onwards, there are a LOT of factors that all need to be satisfied for anyone to take HaLeigh.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

For any SO or anyone entering the MH please see the posts on page 50 onwards, there are a LOT of factors that all need to be satisfied for anyone to take HaLeigh.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

I totally agree with that post. It just doesn't seem to fit. But the astro's are usually very accurate, so I end up doubting my gut. Do you think that Misty is really the key? Or is she just being used as a pawn?

I totally agree with that post. It just doesn't seem to fit. But the astro's are usually very accurate, so I end up doubting my gut. Do you think that Misty is really the key? Or is she just being used as a pawn?

Based on the early interviews where Ron is directing and controlling Misty then it is clear that Misty knows and Ron is trying to keep her on the script but I am un-certain who did what out of those two. I like the analysis of interviews, such as:

Greta asks, "How far was Haleigh physically from you, Misty?" Croslin says, "Probably, like, not three or four inches away." Look at Cummings' eyes when Croslin talks. They are plastered towards Croslin though he doesn't turn his head. It's very controlling behavior. He is fascinating to watch.

Greta then asks Croslin how far they were apart a second time, and at that time, Cummings shakes his head in a side-to-side motion, indicating he is thinking "no". With that, Croslin backtracks and says, "No, um, I'm not sure. It wasn't that far away."

I do prefer an accident theory but one that needed a cover-up and I do love Bern's logic and why Ron suffers such anguish, fear surfacing as anger.

Based on the early interviews where Ron is directing and controlling Misty then it is clear that Misty knows and Ron is trying to keep her on the script but I am un-certain who did what out of those two. I like the analysis of interviews, such as:

Greta asks, "How far was Haleigh physically from you, Misty?" Croslin says, "Probably, like, not three or four inches away." Look at Cummings' eyes when Croslin talks. They are plastered towards Croslin though he doesn't turn his head. It's very controlling behavior. He is fascinating to watch.

Greta then asks Croslin how far they were apart a second time, and at that time, Cummings shakes his head in a side-to-side motion, indicating he is thinking "no". With that, Croslin backtracks and says, "No, um, I'm not sure. It wasn't that far away."

I do prefer an accident theory but one that needed a cover-up and I do love Bern's logic and why Ron suffers such anguish, fear surfacing as anger.

Cyberborg, when I saw the first interview with Ron and Misty, I knew that Ron was a controlling man and that Misty had been told what "not" to say. It is very obvious that he controls the women in his life. Just like watching the "balloon boy" interview with the family, you can read the body language!

I also think the mugging incident with Misty was staged by Ron, but why wouldn't that make Misty come forward and tell the truth and be protected by police? Do you think LE know what happened?

Cyberborg, when I saw the first interview with Ron and Misty, I knew that Ron was a controlling man and that Misty had been told what "not" to say. It is very obvious that he controls the women in his life. Just like watching the "balloon boy" interview with the family, you can read the body language!

I also think the mugging incident with Misty was staged by Ron, but why wouldn't that make Misty come forward and tell the truth and be protected by police? Do you think LE know what happened?

I think both Misty and Ron are complicit now, so if one goes down so does the other.

Ron's concept of, you keep your friends close and your enemies even closer implies --- if I go down I take you down with me and given the threats -- that's most likely your life not jail.

I think LE know a LOT but don't have enough to make an arrest, per the DA that will hold at trial.

They need someone to break or to discover HaLeigh, although there won't be much left of her!

Additionally, I wish someone would come up with an explanation why it was suddenly revealed that he went to work half an hour to 45 minutes early. Who does that? Why? What did he do there? Just a workaholic who can't bear to stay away from the job?

Agree, this small window of time becomes critical to close up, to place Haleigh still alive at the time Ron leaves for work.

Then we have Ronald "Shocked" that after he called his girlfriends brother asking if she was there, he went and looked for her!!!

He never mentioned that on NG- Never even mentioned he called 23 times in an hour and a half- and where was he on PDM property that he was managing to get that many calls in, thats about 1 call every couple of minutes, if he had time to do all that, he could have done lots of things-

Then we know he wasn't working the crane that night, he was doing odd jobs-

(bbm) And I think this is significant, as it would place him working out in the rear yard near the North 40.

I think it's important to bear in mind that many people are genuinely grieving, but not necessarily under quite the circumstances they would have us believe. It isn't whether or not there is grief, but why--or more specifically the cause or circumstances of that grief. That is my sense. JMO

:parrot:

Marty could have very easily been stopped on Buffalo Bluff Road on his way to where Crystal believed Ron lived on Buchanan. They had the whole area blocked off....

Whereabouts does Marty live?

Agree, this small window of time becomes critical to close up, to place Haleigh still alive at the time Ron leaves for work.

(bbm) And I think this is significant, as it would place him working out in the rear yard near the North 40.

I think it's important to bear in mind that many people are genuinely grieving, but not necessarily under quite the circumstances they would have us believe. It isn't whether or not there is grief, but why--or more specifically the cause or circumstances of that grief. That is my sense. JMO

:parrot:

Ron says, "I’d give my life for my child’s life back.”

Very genuine emotion and anguish surfacing as anger at times.

They do want HaLeigh found and brought home safe. They do [want to] believe HaLeigh is alive. They do [want to] think someone has her. These are true and faithful emotions.

However, they are the emotions of 'grieving' parents who know the truth, this is denial and a desire/need to believe otherwise. They want her back but know her real fate.

Ron wants closure and that can only be achieved once HaLeigh's fate is known but he cannot reveal it without incrimination. Catch-22.

Misty assured us the doors were locked. Ronald assured us he checked that back door before he left. They both threw out the "lock bumping" notion in that "look at the camera/I am" interview.

Marty Sheffield would have had to know where Ron lived, and I am not convinced that until he arrived on Buffalo Bluff Road that he knew Ron lived on Green and not Buchanan.

Exactly debs, not to mention if a 'perp' had been watching to learn Ron and Mistys "routine", isn't it interesting that the one night that their schedules were anything but routine, (due to Misty's party filled weekend) the perp decided to make their move! And for those who don't believe the wild weekend happened, Misty said herself that she was exhausted, which I took to prolly mean that she went to bed early. Somehow I just don't see Misty has having a regular 10:00 bedtime, do you?... sooo either way imo. :slap: But...despite ALL of that, 'he/she/they (?) were able to pull this off without a hitch. :waitasec: I'm still trying to see if I can fit that square peg into that round hole but no matter how I twist it...it just ain't fittin'...jmvho and all that..

bumping cybers' post because it is much too AWESOME to be left pages back and imo it is critical in determining who did or did not have anything to do with HaLeigh's disappearance. Whomever one believes is responsible would have had to have known ALL.. as in EYERY ONE of these things. I just don't see any way around these facts. I keep going back and reading thru this post and have found it is very, very easy to eliminate (at least in my mind) just about everyone....the pickins' are awful slim, so to speak.

It is too risky to risk an abduction during the night.

1. You'd have to know that Misty was alone with the kids, no-one else was with her that night or staying over.

2. You'd have to know where they sleep and where HaLeigh is in relation to that, so you can get in grab her and get out. No fumbles.

3. You'd have to brick the outside door and risk not being seen by someone passing by as you did so.

4. You'd have to pick the lock on the back door or obtain a key while the screen door is also bricked open. Suspicious?

5. You'd have to enter the house knowing where things are from the backdoor to bedroom path.

6. You'd have to turn the kitchen light on without waking Misty or Jr. Risky!!!!

7. You'd have to take HaLeigh hoping that she does not wake or scream and alert others.

8. You'd have to carry HaLeigh to your vehicle without being seen or disturbing the MH occupants by letting the door slam.

It was also on a Monday night after a weekend with Misty away so if you were researching and tracking the players, better to wait for a mid weekday when the routine is back and they have done it a few times to be sure rather than the first night back and everything was all messed up.

If I was an extended family member targetting HaLeigh I'd watch and wait for any daylight outside opportunity to call her over, if she knew me or was comfortable with me or snatch her when no-one was around than ever break-in the MH where Misty could have had her phone with her and dial 911.

While the middle of the night seems more undercover in darkness, you can see better in daylight if anyone is around. I found late at night when I go out that there are always people around even at 2am and you don't always notice them.

We know of more than one child who was abducted at night while sober, responsible parents and siblings (and friends) were in the home. Polly Klaas and Elizabeth Smart. For that matter, teenage kids sneak in and out of their homes late at night all the time, and their folks don't wake up. Burglars, rapists and other bad guys break in all the time and commit crimes. I still haven't seen any statement that either verifies or refutes the account that Junior saw the abduction, but in both the Klaas and Smart cases, the abduction had witnesses who were left alive. If a "friend" or relative or neighbor was involved, then it is quite possible that the abductor had been in the trailer at some point, which, after all, is not that large. Certainly the Smart home was much larger, but because the abductor had worked at the home, he knew his way around the outside, at least. Somehow, in the dark, he found his target and got a full-size teenager out of the house without waking up a wealthy suburban neighborhood. So why is this home someone less vulnerable?

In regard to Misty waking up, biologically, Misty is still a teenager and might well sleep very, very soundly. Often teenagers are quite sleep deprived. I have seen kids fall asleep in class who had to be shaken awake by a friend when class is over. (Yes, boredom might have been a factor in that case.)

Children have been abducted in broad daylight in front of their homes, in front of parents, siblings, and other adults. Grown women have been abducted in WalMart parking lots. Children have been taken from malls and other public places while the parent was in the same building. We saw, in video, a man grab Carly Brucia in broad daylight and lead her away by her arm. Haleigh allegedly disappeared well after dark, and perhaps well after midnight. Most people are asleep and may not hear slight noises, especially if they are accustomed to hearing Ron come home from work after midnight.

Of course it is also possible that Misty did wake up and see something that she is not telling, or that what happened to Haleigh happened well before midnight or not in the trailer at all. I wish I had a theory to propose. But while I am quite willing to believe that the disappearance did not happen as Misty claims it did, I cannot say that the planets needed to be in some special alignment for someone to abduct Haleigh from the trailer in the middle of the night. It's happened before, and to people who were far less vulnerable than a teenager with drug issues alone with two small children in a rented trailer home that was not equipped with a burglar alarm. And if Misty left the kids alone to go out to party or score drugs, anyone and everyone could have walked in and picked up Haleigh.

Pretty sure that LE has convincing evidence this was NOT a stranger abduction.

Polly Klass and Elizabeth's family were consistent with their version of what occurred. They did not change their stories, unlike both RC and Misty who changed it up often.

The truth does not change. They appear guilty of something.

It can be said that there are so many factors that have to happen in order for Haleigh to be successfully abducted, but as we have seen w/ so many others, kids are taken from their beds and NO ONE wakes up, NO ONE sees anything, the child is gone and NO ONE knows where or how. Conditions do not have to be perfect for a crime, any crime, to occur, it happens everyday. To say, this, this and this would HAVE to happen for Haleigh to abducted is very narrow visioned, IMO

As we saw in little Somer's case, children disappear in a heavily populated neighborhhod, with children all around walking home from school, in broad daylight and no one saw anything. It happens. And lately these abductions are happening alot.

It can be said that there are so many factors that have to happen in order for Haleigh to be successfully abducted, but as we have seen w/ so many others, kids are taken from their beds and NO ONE wakes up, NO ONE sees anything, the child is gone and NO ONE knows where or how. Conditions do not have to be perfect for a crime, any crime, to occur, it happens everyday. To say, this, this and this would HAVE to happen for Haleigh to abducted is very narrow visioned, IMO

As we saw in little Somer's case, children disappear in a heavily populated neighborhhod, with children all around walking home from school, in broad daylight and no one saw anything. It happens. And lately these abductions are happening alot.

The Sabrina Eisenberg case comes to mind. The baby girl was taken from her crib in the middle of the night. No forced entry, side door left opened. Parents were publically crucified, by LE. They charged the parents, produced recorded false telephone conversations between the parents. This case reminds me alot of that case. http://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=29645

For the Aisenbergs, the ordeal began in Valrico, Fla., just outside of Tampa. On the morning of Nov. 24, 1997, at 6:30 a.m., Marlene noticed that something had gone terribly wrong.

"It's the most horrific thing you can imagine, looking into your child’s crib and not seeing her there," says Marlene. "There is just nothing to describe it, and I remember just screaming, 'Steve' and calling 911."

Marlene and Steve would like to forget everything about that awful night, especially the garage door that they admit leaving open. That night, with the door open, the Aisenbergs can only assume that someone crept quietly into the house and snatched Sabrina while they were sleeping.
  • image666262g.jpg

The Sabrina Eisenberg case comes to mind. The baby girl was taken from her crib in the middle of the night. No forced entry, side door left opened. Parents were publically crucified, by LE. They charged the parents, produced recorded false telephone conversations between the parents. This case reminds me alot of that case. http://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=29645

For the Aisenbergs, the ordeal began in Valrico, Fla., just outside of Tampa. On the morning of Nov. 24, 1997, at 6:30 a.m., Marlene noticed that something had gone terribly wrong.

"It's the most horrific thing you can imagine, looking into your child’s crib and not seeing her there," says Marlene. "There is just nothing to describe it, and I remember just screaming, 'Steve' and calling 911."

Marlene and Steve would like to forget everything about that awful night, especially the garage door that they admit leaving open. That night, with the door open, the Aisenbergs can only assume that someone crept quietly into the house and snatched Sabrina while they were sleeping.
  • image666262g.jpg

Has there been a resolution to this case KOOL? I would be interested in reading about this I have never heard of this story before. Or perhaps I have but it is not jumping out at me. I am going to go and look it up. Thank you

I forgot one question that I wanted to ask. Sorry for the back to back posts, does anyone have an idea as to why Amber Brooks is still incarcerated? I check every day to see if she is out and I noticed there is no bond even listed. I tried looking for information last night about her but all I read was when her original arrest date was and some other bits and pieces. TIA!

Has there been a resolution to this case KOOL? I would be interested in reading about this I have never heard of this story before. Or perhaps I have but it is not jumping out at me. I am going to go and look it up. Thank you

At the link I provided, there is several links to Sabrina's articles. You will feel like deja vu when you read this case verus Haleigh's. The similarities, the parents responses and actions immediately discovering Sabrina being taken from her crib while the family slept. Actually there noticed at 6:30 am only three hours after Haleigh was reported missing.

The parents were treated by the public, neighbors, LE, media and others on the internet the same was as this case is unfolding. The case is so identical it's bizarre and crazy.

Everyone swore up and down the Mother was lying lying lying. LE almost hung these parents and put them away. They lied right up to court proceedings in session hearing the case and evidence. When the tape recordings were played, what was said on the tapes between the Aisenbergs, Sabrinas parents, was nothing that LE represented to the public and courts in order to arrest them.

If you are a crime bluff, I say find yourself a few alone hours, and read up on this case. I'll find you some more links. Mark Klaas foundation put out flyers for sabrina, age progression photos have been made. There is a current interview and documentary with the parents that aired not very long ago that I watched. I felt like the public when it unfolded, I believed they were guilty too. Til I started looking into the details myself, just like this case. LE was trying to make that case fit their theory, and they pushed all the way to court.

great reading http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/13/48hours/main666740.shtml, http://www.forthelost.org/saisenberg.html, http://www.pollyklaas.org/missing/kids/sabrina-paige-aisenberg.html photos of sabrina located at Marks site.

sabrina1.jpg
sabrina2.jpg
sabrina3.jpg
aisenbergsabrinaap10.jpg

she's never been found. Bless her. The official Sabrina site: http://www.marvelcreations.com/sabrina.html
She's missing from Florida Too!!!

At the link I provided, there is several links to Sabrina's articles. You will feel like deja vu when you read this case verus Haleigh's. The similarities, the parents responses and actions immediately discovering Sabrina being taken from her crib while the family slept. Actually there noticed at 6:30 am only three hours after Haleigh was reported missing.

The parents were treated by the public, neighbors, LE, media and others on the internet the same was as this case is unfolding. The case is so identical it's bizarre and crazy.

Everyone swore up and down the Mother was lying lying lying. LE almost hung these parents and put them away. They lied right up to court proceedings in session hearing the case and evidence. When the tape recordings were played, what was said on the tapes between the Eisenbergs, Sabrinas parents, was nothing that LE represented to the public and courts in order to arrest them.

If you are a crime bluff, I say find yourself a few alone hours, and read up on this case. I'll find you some more links. Mark Klaas foundation put out flyers for sabrina, age progression photos have been made. There is a current interview and documentary with the parents that aired not very long ago that I watched. I felt like the public when it unfolded, I believed they were guilty too. Til I started looking into the details myself, just like this case. LE was trying to make that case fit their theory, and the pushed all the way to court.

great reading http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/13/48hours/main666740.shtml, http://www.forthelost.org/saisenberg.html, http://www.pollyklaas.org/missing/kids/sabrina-paige-aisenberg.html photos of sabrina located at Marks site.

sabrina1.jpg
sabrina2.jpg
sabrina3.jpg
aisenbergsabrinaap10.jpg

she's never been found. Bless her. The official Sabrina site: http://www.marvelcreations.com/sabrina.html

Found a ton Kool. Thank you. Gosh what a hearttugger with that case as well. Is there a thread at WS for that case discussion or no?

One thing that I question here with Haleigh's disappearance, where are Crystal and Ronald? I mean, I would have my butt down at the Sheriffs office everyday begging for answers and sitting around waiting for someone to tell me what the heck is going on. If their isn't any one person cleared in this case, why aren't they doing whatever they have to do to get cleared? It is LE job to do the investigating necessary to narrow down the suspect list, Seriously now, I can understand "Ronald was at work" but explain to me why they can't clear Crystal then. Lets look at that for a second here. She was home, with a child, in the presence of others, miles and miles away. WHY NOT CLEAR HER....SAY IT! Make it clear? LE needs to get to work and clear the people who can be cleared, Crystal and Ronald both fall under that category if you ask me.

Found a ton Kool. Thank you. Gosh what a hearttugger with that case as well. Is there a thread at WS for that case discussion or no?

One thing that I question here with Haleigh's disappearance, where are Crystal and Ronald? I mean, I would have my butt down at the Sheriffs office everyday begging for answers and sitting around waiting for someone to tell me what the heck is going on. If their isn't any one person cleared in this case, why aren't they doing whatever they have to do to get cleared? It is LE job to do the investigating necessary to narrow down the suspect list, Seriously now, I can understand "Ronald was at work" but explain to me why they can't clear Crystal then. Lets look at that for a second here. She was home, with a child, in the presence of others, miles and miles away. WHY NOT CLEAR HER....SAY IT! Make it clear? LE needs to get to work and clear the people who can be cleared, Crystal and Ronald both fall under that category if you ask me.

I don't know the answer to why they won't just clear them, but I think if they clear Ron and Crystal it is saying they did not have even knowledge of the crime. And we don't know that do we? If the Sheffields took her; then CS may have knowledge after the fact, and the same for Ron. So that is a guess on my part.

I don't know the answer to why they won't just clear them, but I think if they clear Ron and Crystal it is saying they did not have even knowledge of the crime. And we don't know that do we? If the Sheffields took her; then CS may have knowledge after the fact, and the same for Ron. So that is a guess on my part.

True but I think if they wanted to make a statement that these parents were innocent of wrongdoing I think they could. No we surely don't know what the crime is and until we do know what the crime is how could we possibly hold Law Enforcement responsible for evidence and information that came up after the fact? I think there is a big difference in declaring someone cleared of suspicion and cleared of involvement.

I am just saying if I were in either of these parents shoes I would be inquiring as to why I was not cleared. Then my next step would be.....what do you need me to do in order to satisfy your needs enough to be cleared of Haleigh's disappearance?? Not of murder or kidnapping or an accidental death....cleared of suspicion of her disappearance.

Then I would do it! Then I would encourage all of my family members to do the exact same thing. Teresa Neves, Marty Sheffield, everyone and anyone! Take them to Law Enforcement and say hey what do you need from this person? Do what you need to do so you can begin to look elsewhere. Doesn't that make any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari