Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has he said that doesn't make sense?

What doesn't make sense is no one knew Tommy had been to the home til he was arrested, held and questioned for days. What will or has LE done with this new revelation placing Tommy at the crime scene during the critical time Haleigh went missing? Why would Tommy withhold this information from LE? It should be important.

What doesn't make sense is no one knew Tommy had been to the home til he was arrested, held and questioned for days. What will or has LE done with this new revelation placing Tommy at the crime scene during the critical time Haleigh went missing? Why would Tommy withhold this information from LE? It should be important.

Depends on where the priority of importance is placed. If he witheld the info because he didn't want to get his sister in trouble, that's a possible reason.

OR

he witheld the info because he didn't want to get himself in trouble.

What has he said that doesn't make sense?

Seems to me that any logical reasoning person after calling the caregiver of his kids 20 times, then calling her brother to see if she's over there would not be satisfied with knowing she's isn't at her brother's. That's not realistic. The question in most of us at that point would be, where is she? That's realistic.

Who is no one? I suspect the Cummings knew he had been there...JMO

Seems to me that any logical reasoning person after calling the caregiver of his kids 20 times, then calling her brother to see if she's over there would not be satisfied with knowing she's isn't at her brother's. That's not realistic. The question in most of us at that point would be, where is she? That's realistic.

It makes sense to me if the stories we are hearing are true, the argument iirc was about Misty wanting to go babysit. If she was ignoring Ron's calls and he thought she may have gone to babysit at Tommy's, I don't think it's strange he would call to check.

Who is no one? I suspect the Cummings knew he had been there...JMO

And hes another misconception I always see-

Tommy was held for days!! True, but had someone walked in with the money to get him out, he could have bonded out, its not like he was being held on no bail being waterboarded.:innocent:

I reiterate that I believe Tommy was the source of the early news that Misty may not have been at home that night. I have heard nothing which compels me to believe it is not him, since not one other person has stepped forward to say that they know for certain Misty wasn't home and that she was with them.

This is only new news to "us"; I believe LE has known Tommy's story from the get-go.

It makes sense to me if the stories we are hearing are true, the argument iirc was about Misty wanting to go babysit. If she was ignoring Ron's calls and he thought she may have gone to babysit at Tommy's, I don't think it's strange he would call to check.

True enough Flossie. I hadn't thought of that. Hmmmmm.........wonder if whatever happened to Haleigh happened at Tommy's? That's food for thought. Could that be who Misty is covering for? Did he pick up her and the kids and take them somewhere but returned Jr. and Misty minus Haleigh?

Misty may recollect there may have been 4 people that night? Would that have been Tommy, Misty, Haleigh and Jr.?

If the "intruder" is supposed to be HC2 (and/or JO) and he (they) came upon Haleigh, there would have been no reason to resort to child kidnapping (or murder even). RC had called Tyler St. and inquired about Misty's whereabouts. So before HC2 (and/or JO) theoretically backed up the van and started loadin' her up anyway they'd give at least a cursory glance around to determine if house was occupied. But even if HC2 decided to pick this of all times to rob the place--the one time RC would be sure to connect or suspect someone from Tyler St.--HC2 (and/or JO) had a built-in readymade excuse. So that whether Misty was there or not, he/they could've simply told Haleigh they were checking for her daddy who had been worried and was looking for or trying to reach Misty. Hardly a reason to abduct a child IMO... to say nothing of murdering or stowing away a child from there on out. :confused: I'm personally not prepared to accuse either of these individuals of a sexual motivation where a five year-old is concerned based upon Misty's allegations. JMO

:parrot:

I wouldn't want to incorrectly assume anything however, you speak of Hankjr and Cousin Joe as if they are regular, law-abiding folks and they are not. Joe ran from Satsuma just as fast as his little feet would carry him the very day after Haleigh went missing. Even his friends tried to tell him that he should go back to Satsuma and help search and clear his name. The fact that investigators from PCSO have traveled to Tennessee on numerous occasions to interview him speaks volumes to me. Then we read on AH site a few weeks ago that as recently as last month he was graced with another visit. The FBI interviewed him as well. You would think that a person interviewed to the extent of Cousin Joe might be cleared of involvement, or maybe you don't. As far as Hankjr, Tim Miller seems awfully suspicious of him for some reason. Very interesting show Levi gave us this evening. Tim went as far as to say that he believes Misty might be covering for her brother.

As far as accusing someone of rape or murder, Haleigh is my only concern and I truly could care less about how two gun thieves might feel about my accusations. I am trying to find the truth. Let the chips fall where they may. JMO

That's an interesting thought Bluesky, it sounds like he had helped them out in the past. Poor guy.

Since HaLeigh disappeared, I have yet to witness a genuine change in Misty’s behavior as a result of loosing her precious stepdaughter. Her demeanor remains selfish and she shows no respect for the rights and privacy of others. She is unable to set boundaries and goals to achieve what she wants out of life and Lisa is guilty of conspiring with family members to attack and take advantage of nice and unsuspecting people. In this context it makes complete sense why someone would in turn conspire against them and steal from them. You reap what you sow and most people learn the hard way. Have we once seen or heard Misty or Lisa plead with all their hearts for HaLeigh's safe return?

The degree of harm Lisa inflicted upon her neighbor was minimal because he is an adult who has the ability to reach out for help in a timely manner. However, the degree of harm that was inflicted upon HaLeigh as a consequence of their conspiracies may have cost HaLeigh her life because she is a child living under different circumstances. Even if HaLeigh protested when treated unfairly, Misty can strike her and shut her up. Lisa and Hank have failed to lead by example and teach their children to set boundaries and obey laws designed to protect and preserve peoples lives.

When I examine Lisa’s behavior it served as an important reminder for me to speak the truth, love your neighbor as yourself, and ask in order to receive. Knowing how Lisa treated her neighbor makes me suspect a person in the neighborhood did in fact creep into the trailer and steal HaLeigh out from under Misty’s nose either while she slept or during an absence from the home later that evening after the children fell asleep. It is also possible Misty invited a man into the home to spite Ronald. Anyway you look at it, HaLeigh was forced to pay the ultimate price for the manner in which the Croslin’s choose to live their lives and resolve problems. You reap what you sow and children often incur their parents’ problems. The Croslin’s are indeed the enemy and Ronald turned his life around and saved his son and himself from future harm when he divorced Misty. It is truly heartbreaking to know HaLeigh got caught in the middle of this mess and went down while under Misty’s care. HaLeigh is waiting to be rescued but we are helpless to save her. I’m not insinuating Ron is perfect, we are all human, but it is important to understand the repercussions that occurred lie in the heart of Misty’s biological family.

It has been said that RC told them the bed was never slept in. Has this been confirmed?

No, LE didn't say it and RC didn't say it. Same thing with the laundry detergent.

RC has told us all three were in the bed; then he told us Haleigh was in a different bed. He changed the story and so did Misty. Neither of these two can say what this child was wearing. In fact, they can't even give a good description of the events of the evening. RC conveinently left out that he called 20+ times that evening...WTH...is up with that?

I can remember dinstinctly the interview where RC and TN are talking about sleeping arrangements. RC was answering questions with a 7 second delay while the interviewer wasn't waiting 7 seconds before the next questions. So, it sounded like he was answering the latest question, not the previous one. It happens a lot and transcripts can not substitute for video.

Ron can't possibly know what Haleigh was wearing when she went to bed, so what do you want him to do - guess? RC can certainly give a good description of the events of his evening and Misty has given her description whether you think it is a good one or not. It is what it is.

Do you know that Ron didn't tell LE that he called Misty 20 times and she didn't answer? No. He may not have told us, but we don't matter.

If he had reservations (and he certainly should have) with Misty's story, why the silence for 8 months, going on nine? RC should be the one that has ALL the suspicion in the world concerning Misty. Not only does he not have suspicion, he marries her, and keeps her inside his GMA's house and far away from talking to LE. He has an attorney, one for her, two for him....WTH...is up with that?

Ron has an attorney because he was charged with beating up Tommy. He also needed a lawyer because Crystal was attempting to obtain custody of the children and had him investigated by Child Protection. He is the father of a missing child, part of the first ring of suspects and needs legal counsel. Anyone under any of those circumstances needs an attorney. Yep, even innocent people need a lawyer to protect them, exlplain things to them and lead them through the investigation. He married her because he loves her, didn't want to go to jail because she is underage and didn't want to lose custody of his kids because he was co-habitating with Misty. Not only that, but even if he did suspect her of being involved, what would you have him do? Toss her out on the street, never to be seen again? The last person to see his child alive?? Then he would be accused of not being clever enough to keep her around so he could possibly find out what happened to his baby.

He can't catch a break with this kind of reasoning.

As far as I know, neither Tommy or Joe has ever EVER been charged with any assault on Misty, and no proof of any exists except from Misty herself, said in a self-serving function to remove any suspicion from her at the moment and to point it in another direction.

Okay. We know this.

Tommy has small children who live with him. I believe continuing to talk about their father as a possible sexual offender is not only dangerous but slanderous. It has been alleged, again by Misty, that Joe may have harmed a younger cousin. No proof again exists for this claim. Again it was done to divert attention from Misty and onto someone else, self-serving.

Slander? Libel? This would be Misty's problem. It may not be self-serving if it is true.

Any theory which has these two men removing Haleigh for the purposes of either keeping her quiet because they were there to rob the place (pick your item: Gun, drugs, "other things"), for nefarious and criminal crimes against Haleigh's person, or anything else, simply does not fit if we are only to use the word of a known liar (Misty) to their tendencies.

Umm. Seems Jo just got out of prison and HC2 just got out of jail for stealing a gun from an old blind man. Misty's accusations can be thrown into the garbage bin and these 2 still reek.

While Tommy and Joe are no strangers to illegal behavior, neither of them has ever been convicted of what Misty has alleged (or charged, for that matter) and it takes more than a quantum leap in logic to assume that petty thieves, in the commission of a felonious burglary, would then commit together a capital offense of kidnapping and possibly rape and murder.

With your logic, it appears that Misty, who has no criminal record whatsoever, should also be eliminated as a suspect because it would be 2 quantum leaps for her to go from baby sitter to murdereress or baby seller.

If it does not fit, one must just quit.

Could not agree more.

DotsEyes, I understand what you are saying, but for me the big sticking point with that scenario would be that your MH sat vacant during the week (and prolly was easy for someone to know that) but Ron's was not and many believe (I don't) that the MH was being scoped out. Most all burglars, although not all of course, will bypass a dwelling that is occupied vs one that is vacant for obvious reasons if the motive is simply theft. I do agree with you tho that people will steal anything that isn't nailed down, sad isn't it?

Druggies aren't known for their brilliant criminal minds. The average jerk burglar isn't too bright either. And these 2 are well, dim bulbs at best. Who knows, maybe the house next door had an alarm system and they didn't want to risk setting it off. Maybe the thought to rob the house next door never entered their drugged-up pea brains because they got fixated on Ron's gun.

For me, the empty house next door doesn't give them a pass. It was just a wasted opportunity.

Who knows, maybe when Haleigh caught them lugging the microwave out of the door, they decided to put it back in place. JMHO

Druggies aren't known for their brilliant criminal minds. The average jerk burglar isn't too bright either. And these 2 are well, dim bulbs at best. Who knows, maybe the house next door had an alarm system and they didn't want to risk setting it off. Maybe the thought to rob the house next door never entered their drugged-up pea brains because they got fixated on Ron's gun.

For me, the empty house next door doesn't give them a pass. It was just a wasted opportunity.

Who knows, maybe when Haleigh caught them lugging the microwave out of the door, they decided to put it back in place. JMHO

I just had a thought. What if they were in that vacant house and were watching the Cummings MH?

Since HaLeigh disappeared, I have yet to witness a genuine change in Misty’s behavior as a result of loosing her precious stepdaughter. Her demeanor remains selfish and she shows no respect for the rights and privacy of others. She is unable to set boundaries and goals to achieve what she wants out of life and Lisa is guilty of conspiring with family members to attack and take advantage of nice and unsuspecting people. In this context it makes complete sense why someone would in turn conspire against them and steal from them. You reap what you sow and most people learn the hard way. Have we once seen or heard Misty or Lisa plead with all their hearts for HaLeigh's safe return?

The degree of harm Lisa inflicted upon her neighbor was minimal because he is an adult who has the ability to reach out for help in a timely manner. However, the degree of harm that was inflicted upon HaLeigh as a consequence of their conspiracies may have cost HaLeigh her life because she is a child living under different circumstances. Even if HaLeigh protested when treated unfairly, Misty can strike her and shut her up. Lisa and Hank have failed to lead by example and teach their children to set boundaries and obey laws designed to protect and preserve peoples lives.

When I examine Lisa’s behavior it served as an important reminder for me to speak the truth, love your neighbor as yourself, and ask in order to receive. Knowing how Lisa treated her neighbor makes me suspect a person in the neighborhood did in fact creep into the trailer and steal HaLeigh out from under Misty’s nose either while she slept or during an abscence from the home later that evening after the children fell asleep. It is also possible Misty invited a man into the home to spite Ronald. Anyway you look at it, HaLeigh was forced to pay the ultimate price for the manner in which the Croslin’s choose to live their lives and resolve problems. You reap what you sow and children often incur their parents’ problems. The Croslin’s are indeed the enemy and Ronald turned his life around and saved his son and himself from future harm when he divorced Misty. It is truly heartbreaking to know HaLeigh got caught in the middle of this mess and went down while under Misty’s care. HaLeigh is waiting to be rescued but we are helpless to save her. I’m not insinuating Ron is perfect, we are all human, but it is important to understand the repercussions that occurred lie in the heart of Misty’s biological family.
I so agree with you, the family members and MC all seem to have no regard for their actions. There are relatives on both sides that have skirted LE on many occasions..this poor child... I truly believe Misty was passed out.
I don't believe RC has knowledge of Haleigh body. I do believe RC knows his lifestyle,his associations,played a part in his daughter currant condition.. and for that he feels guilty.
I believe someone who knew Haleigh took her. I believe she was abducted by a child molester in the family.
I don't believe RC or MC have the brains to figure about cell pings and stage an accidental death cover-up. Misty was passed out on drugs, RC called couldn't reach her, called TC, he couldn't awake MC and he either mentioned this to the person who took her, Uncle, Cousin,Neighbor, someone that acted on this information. They used the back door left open by the AC man,entered turned on the light..maybe looking for prescription drugs and seeing MC passed out and being a child molester saw Haleigh ,abused Haleigh ( which Jr witnessed) smothered her to keep her quiet, once the event was over the person was faced with the fact he had killed Haleigh in a sex crazed moment. He propped the door open so he could carry her small body out and dumped her in the water way close by the home.

(Quoted from Dots Eyes post (blue), quoting me (black and red)

As far as I know, neither Tommy or Joe has ever EVER been charged with any assault on Misty, and no proof of any exists except from Misty herself, said in a self-serving function to remove any suspicion from her at the moment and to point it in another direction.

Okay. We know this.

Tommy has small children who live with him. I believe continuing to talk about their father as a possible sexual offender is not only dangerous but slanderous. It has been alleged, again by Misty, that Joe may have harmed a younger cousin. No proof again exists for this claim. Again it was done to divert attention from Misty and onto someone else, self-serving.

Slander? Libel? This would be Misty's problem. It may not be self-serving if it is true.

It is self-serving even if it is true. Misty uses her charges of sexual abuse at the hands of these two as a shield from having people ask her about whether she is involved or has knowledge regarding the disappearance of Haleigh. She does not offer any tangible evidence for why these two should be considered; she offers them as a "I was/am a victim here, someone pay attention to ME!" The claims are not to draw attention to Haleigh's plight.

Any theory which has these two men removing Haleigh for the purposes of either keeping her quiet because they were there to rob the place (pick your item: Gun, drugs, "other things"), for nefarious and criminal crimes against Haleigh's person, or anything else, simply does not fit if we are only to use the word of a known liar (Misty) to their tendencies.

Umm. Seems Jo just got out of prison and HC2 just got out of jail for stealing a gun from an old blind man. Misty's accusations can be thrown into the garbage bin and these 2 still reek.

They might reek. That does not make Misty's allegations true. It just says they're punks. Looking at Joe's pages and the pages of his friends says just how gangsta they wanna be. But lookin' bad and talking'tough doesn't automatically draw a line to sexual perversion and murder. That is not a logical leap without any other evidence, of which we have zero. As I said earlier:

While Tommy and Joe are no strangers to illegal behavior, neither of them has ever been convicted of what Misty has alleged (or charged, for that matter) and it takes more than a quantum leap in logic to assume that petty thieves, in the commission of a felonious burglary, would then commit together a capital offense of kidnapping and possibly rape and murder.

With your logic, it appears that Misty, who has no criminal record whatsoever, should also be eliminated as a suspect because it would be 2 quantum leaps for her to go from baby sitter to murdereress or baby seller.

It is less a quantum leap to think a stressed out, drug hazy teenager in charge of two children who are not her own would snap and take out her frustrations on someone smaller than her, who clearly was more important to her man than she was. Time immemorial has proven this motive. In fact, the more Misty talks about her alleged victimization, the more convinced I am that Misty herself took her pain and hurt out on Haleigh, who by all accounts was loved by her daddy. Misty's jealousy to have what Haleigh had can not be discounted. They were not that far apart in age, afterall. 11 years is a small span when accompanied by Misty's emotional age. She's by all accounts been a throw-away child. Ronald had literally thrown her stuff out onto someone else's lawn just a few days prior. Oh yes, he took her back, but at what cost and threat? It isn't quantum leaping needed here. It is as LE states: Misty is the key.

Could not agree more.

I reiterate that I believe Tommy was the source of the early news that Misty may not have been at home that night. I have heard nothing which compels me to believe it is not him, since not one other person has stepped forward to say that they know for certain Misty wasn't home and that she was with them.

This is only new news to "us"; I believe LE has known Tommy's story from the get-go.

I have been searching for the source of "the tip" that Misty was not at the trailer the night that Haleigh went missing. Law Enforcement has insisted that it was a tip and back then they were receiving so many tips that they asked people to start going through crimestoppers. During this press conference he(Dick Shauland) re-iterates that it was only a tip. I am going to continue on with my search because I seem to remember that at one point LE asked the tipster to please come forward to be interviewed.

Is it your opinion that Tommy was the tipster? Because if he went to Law Enforcement with this information back in February and they continued to ask people to come forward and verify if they had seen Misty out that evening, wouldn't that lead you to believe that were not taking the tipster at their word? They needed someone else to come forward?

Press conference here:http://www.wftv.com/video/18739791/index.html

"Misty wasn't home- a tip"

elle, good posts. Say it was Tommy giving a tip early on instead of later on, wouldn't his wife Lindsay have some knowledge? Someone else having seen them? LE would want to corroborate this tip for sure.

I always believed LE was throwing that up against the wall to see if it would stick so to speak. I think LE operated on a erroneous theory from the first moments they arrived, and they are the ones that were putting that alledged tip out there to the public in hopes if their theory was correct, someone would have seen Misty that night outside of the home and report it. LE had to go public, using a "tip" as their excuse to say it to begin with.

When Tommy comes along months later and makes this claim, he still doesn't provide proof Misty wasn't there, therefore no corroboration for LE's theory concerning Misty being gone. Tommy say's "He knocked on the door and everything was dark and quiet". Which doesn't substantiate an eyewitness accounting that Misty wasn't there inside sleeping or refusing to go to the door.

IMO, I've often wondered and thought that LE was the one circulating the tip information that Misty left the home that night. To see if it would fly and come to fruition. It didn't, it bombed. Plan "B" when they got a family member into custody, they coerced Tommy into going along with the plan and theory to say he had been to the home that night along with what time he had been there, in hopes to break Misty and whoever might have been with here. Bombed again, didn't work. It took them several days to convince Tommy while incarcerated, high bond bail, to play along with the plan. Thus explaining too Lindsays long interviews too. But it failed. I don't think Misty was gone away from the home that night. We would already have some kind of proof by now.

(Quoted from Dots Eyes post (blue), quoting me (black and red)

Okay. We know this.

It is self-serving even if it is true. Misty uses her charges of sexual abuse at the hands of these two as a shield from having people ask her about whether she is involved or has knowledge regarding the disappearance of Haleigh. She does not offer any tangible evidence for why these two should be considered; she offers them as a "I was/am a victim here, someone pay attention to ME!" The claims are not to draw attention to Haleigh's plight.

They might reek. That does not make Misty's allegations true. It just says they're punks. Looking at Joe's pages and the pages of his friends says just how gangsta they wanna be. But lookin' bad and talking'tough doesn't automatically draw a line to sexual perversion and murder. That is not a logical leap without any other evidence, of which we have zero. As I said earlier:

It is less a quantum leap to think a stressed out, drug hazy teenager in charge of two children who are not her own would snap and take out her frustrations on someone smaller than her, who clearly was more important to her man than she was. Time immemorial has proven this motive. In fact, the more Misty talks about her alleged victimization, the more convinced I am that Misty herself took her pain and hurt out on Haleigh, who by all accounts was loved by her daddy. Misty's jealousy to have what Haleigh had can not be discounted. They were not that far apart in age, afterall. 11 years is a small span when accompanied by Misty's emotional age. She's by all accounts been a throw-away child. Ronald had literally thrown her stuff out onto someone else's lawn just a few days prior. Oh yes, he took her back, but at what cost and threat? It isn't quantum leaping needed here. It is as LE states: Misty is the key.

Could not agree more.

MC is/was a minor.......we are not privy to if there were any DCF reports on MC while she was younger and living at home.

I have been searching for the source of "the tip" that Misty was not at the trailer the night that Haleigh went missing. Law Enforcement has insisted that it was a tip and back then they were receiving so many tips that they asked people to start going through crimestoppers. During this press conference he(Dick Shauland) re-iterates that it was only a tip. I am going to continue on with my search because I seem to remember that at one point LE asked the tipster to please come forward to be interviewed.

Is it your opinion that Tommy was the tipster? Because if he went to Law Enforcement with this information back in February and they continued to ask people to come forward and verify if they had seen Misty out that evening, wouldn't that lead you to believe that were not taking the tipster at their word? They needed someone else to come forward?

Press conference here:http://www.wftv.com/video/18739791/index.html

"Misty wasn't home- a tip"

It is my opinion. I believe that they would ask for anyone to confirm a tip. I am unaware whether anyone else has confirmed that Misty was out. All we know of what Tommy said is that she may not have been home, because when he knocked, no one answered and the house was dark. I would think they were remiss in their duties to not ask for anyone else to confirm the tip that (I believe) they got from Tommy very early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member