Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda scary, isn't it, Bern? Thinking about the stories we've been told, the inconsistencies, the lies posted online. [Especially the lies that have been posted.]

Personally, I think we are "believing" what Ron and his mother want us all to believe. That alone makes me suspicious of them.

Kinda scary, isn't it, Bern? Thinking about the stories we've been told, the inconsistencies, the lies posted online. [Especially the lies that have been posted.]

Personally, I think we are "believing" what Ron and his mother want us all to believe. That alone makes me suspicious of them.
And the Cummings Family have manipulated the media and forums acrross the internet since the begining to give us that food for thought? I see it as the Sheffield and Griffis family has fed us those rumors and lies on camera and forums and accross the internet (tweet tweet) have been only focused on their agenda instead of pleading for HaLeigh every time they have had a camera shoved in their face. You can draw that line in the dirt, but, it will not protect the guilty.

Given the little bit more we know about the cell phone being turned off and Ron calling Tommy; there is one more theory, believe it or not!

If Misty put the kids down, had a fight with Ron at 8:30, then turned her cell off and went out, that leaves an opportunity for someone to come in and take Haleigh. But they have to know she is alone. It is reported now that Ron called Tommy and Tommy called Timmy to try and get a hold of Misty.

Logic tells me,one or more of them may have gone over to check on the kids. We know Cousin Joe was also staying with one of them. So Misty is gone, Ron's at work, Timmy, Tommy and maybe Joe know the kids are alone. Misty is deceptive 42% because she doesn't know who took Haleigh, maybe she doesn't. She is pointing in that direction because she knows they were called and knew the kids were alone. She may have come home at 3:00 and it took a few minutes to realize Haleigh was gone. The house could have a kitchen light on, the door brick and she is stunned. She checks on Jr, and Haleigh and realizes she is gone. She turns on her phone, calls Timmy telling him what she has found and is freaking out. She then tries Ron but he is pulling in the driveway, not realizing she just got home.

Now, there are things that still don't add up for me with Ron, but leaving him out of it, do we know if any of the Croslins went to check on the kids? Did somebody back track to the MH without another person knowing it? Did that person do something bad to Haleigh and stage the MH? Now they all have to keep quiet because it places them in the MH with Haleigh alone that night. If the person knew what they were about to do they could gone back, using the excuse they were going to hunt for Misty before Ron got home and instead went back to harm Haleigh. They had two vans at their disposal that night, so they could have split up. Tommy and Joe in one, Timmy in the other. This could explain why she failed the poly. What she is holding back is she wasn't there.

It's also possible that RC doesn't want THAT to come out because he's afraid he may lose custody of Jr.

These are my suspicions:

1. The fight b/w Ronald and Misty, I think there is a tighter timeframe involved that we aren't being told about.

2.Could Misty have done something to Haleigh for retaliation or a sick reason.

3.Many in that community are not coming forward, I suspect fear but of what? Is there another illegal activity going on that some don't want LE to discover?

4.GGSykes and TN's behavior and lack of comments

5.Why did Ronald really marry Misty? IMO it sure isnt' the keep your enemies closer

6. Remember I'm only a novice but some of the interactions b/w Ronald and Misty seem to be other than where's Haleigh?

7. Why has Ronald put forth any sincere effort into finding his daugher? Clearly he could talk with those who woud never share with LE?
BBM respectfully
This is the bomb shell. This community is so small it is impossible to believe that someone doesn't know anything! What are the chances of friends and family being prodominatly in the area (Sheffield/ Griffis) and not afraid,but, have taken sides. The line in the dirt is obvious within the families and I am assuming that is a far reaching sentiment amongst extended family and friends.

My now biggest question to Ronald Cummings is this; Why didn't you call your GGMS or TN to go over when she shut the phone off? You knew you were at work for another 4 hours to 7 hours and you stopped at a store and wasted more time. You had to call Tommy to see where she was, you may have called the devil that night and now she is gone....

It's also possible that RC doesn't want THAT to come out because he's afraid he may lose custody of Jr.

What is greater, losing custody of Jr, or finding out what happened to Haleigh. No that is not the reason, IMO.

My now biggest question to Ronald Cummings is this; Why didn't you call your GGMS or TN to go over when she shut the phone off? You knew you were at work for another 4 hours to 7 hours and you stopped at a store and wasted more time. You had to call Tommy to see where she was, you may have called the devil that night and now she is gone....
Bern, IMO you have answered your own question and you know this. The chances that Ron ,who adored this baby, would not show concern for his children under the suggested circumstances is just not been demonstrated by this grieving father. He was not aware of HaLeigh being harmed or in danger.

Everything seems to be predicated on how it will benefit/help Ron. Why did he marry Misty?
It was a deal, had to be, it was obviously not his wish. His mother who is knee deep in this, gave him the ring and told him to marry Misty. He wants to hold on to Jr. not for love but to keep from paying child support to Crystal. That would be losing control.
Just considering Ron's personality and past, does any one think that Misty if she had knowledge that Ron didn't would still be alive and well?

Bern, IMO you have answered your own question and you know this. The chances that Ron ,who adored this baby, would not show concern for his children under the suggested circumstances is just not been demonstrated by this grieving father. He was not aware of HaLeigh being harmed or in danger.

My answer to my question is NO, you don't keep your mouth shut to keep Jr and not find the answers to what happened to Haleigh. I think you misunderstand me. He is grieving, I see that, but this girl was just coming off the 3 day binge, Tommy was over there early that day, and Misty said he also messed with her, now we hear he was smoking pot. So in my mind, Ron should have been on HIGH ALERT that night. You will not change my mind on this, he left an unstable, hungover, teenager, with his kids, that turned off her phone and he was calling around to see if she was at home or were the kids left alone.

My answer to my question is NO, you don't keep your mouth shut to keep Jr and not find the answers to what happened to Haleigh. I think you misunderstand me. He is grieving, I see that, but this girl was just coming off the 3 day binge, Tommy was over there early that day, and Misty said he also messed with her, now we hear he was smoking pot. So in my mind, Ron should have been on HIGH ALERT that night. You will not change my mind on this, he left an unstable, hungover, teenager, with his kids, that turned off her phone and he was calling around to see if she was at home or were the kids left alone.
Who said she had a three day bender? LE? We have been told by unreliable sources the same source that accused Ron of abusing his children. Now I guess this is such a divided agenda crime that It is dang near impossibe to wade through all this crack to get a tid bit of truth or fact. l give......... I am of no use to HaLeigh here and you all seem to have it figured out so what is the point in coming here to contribute and sleuth anything else. TJ and Art does that for everyone willing to read.

Well, I personally have entertained about 20 different theories since this whole thing began--I go back and forth. The only one I haven't posted, I am about to do now LOL.

Just what if............Misty saw the abuse of HC (more so than JR) and was fearful of what the future might bring considering her own past. Is there any possibility at all that she got ahold of CS and said--hey you need to get this little girl out of this situation?
Could she have helped the Sheffield family get HC out of there and hidden away for her own safety? Let's look at that search where the supposed evidence was found near the church in San Mateo--who was involved in that wild goose chase? The entire Sheffield, Griffis crew. They were trying to point to Volusia (sp) county as a place to look--the bus schedule in the suitcase. Whether that was a red herring, or else a hint so she really could be found and then RC blamed for not watching her closely, I don't know. After looking at the players involved in that, the whole thing kind of points to that side of the family--(Connie supposedly received a tip from a psychic in Ark. to look there). Sometimes the person you least suspect can be the one who is involved up to their eyeballs.

I guess I see MC as more the sneak around behind someone's back type of person--like the message to Amber about her child. She seems to love kids--she was always babysitting. I don't know if I can see her harming HC, but I could easily see her hinting to CS that she needed to get that little girl away from her father.

Food for thought, I guess, and of course, just another theory.

Would she have married him and looked so happy doing it if she thought he was the kind of guy that couldn't be left near his daughter?

Would she have married him and looked so happy doing it if she thought he was the kind of guy that couldn't be left near his daughter?

Licking her chops happy.

I guess I was thinking that she possibly could have done it out of jealousy as another thought--forgot to post that train of thought as well. She could use the fear part as an excuse to get CS involved and thinking she was trying to help, when really she was just jealous of the amount of attention RC paid to HC instead of her. That's what I was getting at with the sneaking around behind someone's back and manipulating things to her own satisfaction.

I guess I was thinking that she possibly could have done it out of jealousy as another thought--forgot to post that train of thought as well. She could use the fear part as an excuse to get CS involved and thinking she was trying to help, when really she was just jealous of the amount of attention RC paid to HC instead of her. That's what I was getting at with the sneaking around behind someone's back and manipulating things to her own satisfaction.

How would a Misty alliance with the Sheffields comport with her pointing to them as the ones who took Haleigh? If they get were to be caught, they'd bring her down with them.

For me, Misty accusing someone is a pretty good reason to believe she knows they are innocent. 8\

Bern answered this very well, but it just sticks in my craw when I hear folks talk about the concern that Ron showed his children. Ron only has concern for Ron, not Haleigh nor Jr. If he were concerned about them, he wouldn't be constantly being arrested, charged with drug possession, bringing who knows who around the kids, and allowing a druggie, underage girl to share his bed within the home that was suppose to be a sanctuary against the world for those children. Now that the unthinkable has happened, sure, he wishes nothing had happened, yet he failed,FAILED, to be a loving, concerned father for the two innocents entrusted to him. And if he loses Jr. he has to pay child support to Crystal, a fate worse than death to Ron. these are just my opinions

I don't see any evidence Ron failed to be a loving, concerned father, quite the contrary, jmo

I don't think HC had peed the mattress the night she disappeared-I think it had been done the night before, and MC noticed it when she put her to bed. She probably did wash the blanket as she said, and then cover HC with it. If she had not laid the blanket over her after it was dried, it would have not had any of her DNA on it, (skin cells, hair) and this would have been detected in subsequent lab tests. The dogs also probably would not have gotten any scent off of it.

FWIW< I could have dressed and undressed any of my sleeping children in 2-3 minutes, without even waking them up. I can still do that with some of my grandchildren. But I doubt if anyone kidnapped HC, and changed her before they left. If they really did kidnap her, they changed her (if it was needed) far from the house.

Perhaps the door was bricked because whoever did take HC was coming back for JR, and maybe MC woke up and prevented that. Perhaps a sound penetrated her sleep, and she may be correct in saying she didn't know WHAT woke her-but kidnapper may have been unable to re-enter. That would make me wonder if there were not maybe two people-one to take HC to a vehicle, (or if HC was taken to a vehicle and left there while kidnapper returned for JR) (unlikely unless she had been drugged).

I also wondered if someone in the home that day could have drugged the KoolAid, or juice. That could explain HC sleeping deeply enough to not wake up when picked up, and MC sleeping deep enough to not hear anything. JR may not have drunk as much and was able to wake (or drug may have been waring off) Far-fetched, but a possibility. Did LE ever do any toxicology tests on MC?

I also think you guys are great, and I feel sure if you actually had the information LE has, you all would have solved this by now...

I also wanted to add the thoughts that while the whole country may be looking for Haleigh, they are looking for a little girl. If someone truly has her, and finds themselves in the situation they must take her out, she could be disguised as a little boy.With her hair cut short and wearing boys clothing, it could be possible to walk by her and not recognize her. She could also be within a mile, if a SO has a hole cut in the dirt under his MH. These things have been done in the past. I think every home in the area should be searched, and I think LE should be able to search every residence near a missing child, with or without permission, particularly SO's, but in general, everyone.

I think it is interesting so many members of these intersected families are leaving the area. I think this bears more investigation, and I think the cousin in TN should be more thoroughly checked out.

I also wanted to add the thoughts that while the whole country may be looking for Haleigh, they are looking for a little girl. If someone truly has her, and finds themselves in the situation they must take her out, she could be disguised as a little boy.With her hair cut short and wearing boys clothing, it could be possible to walk by her and not recognize her. She could also be within a mile, if a SO has a hole cut in the dirt under his MH. These things have been done in the past. I think every home in the area should be searched, and I think LE should be able to search every residence near a missing child, with or without permission, particularly SO's, but in general, everyone.

I think it is interesting so many members of these intersected families are leaving the area. I think this bears more investigation, and I think the cousin in TN should be more thoroughly checked out.

I think this is interesting since the Police Report that was posted earlier stated MALE as her sex. No doubt a typo but interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981