Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that TWO of those calls pinged from PDM, but what about the other 18 calls? And no, I was not suggesting Misty was in Gainsville; Chelsea had driven LISA to Gainsville and would have then had to get LISA from Gainsville. So when Misty calls Timmy, it stands to reason that she would call the persons who transported her mother to Gainsville to please go get her mother from Gainsville so she could have her mother with her.

Now I follow you, but no I don't agree. Misty wouldn't have called Timmy to do that and I personally don't think that was the reason. Misty's first call after turning her phone back on should have been to 911, or even Rc, but not her brother Timmy. That doesn't make sense to me. Why would she call Timmy to ask Chelsea to go and get her mother in Gainsville when Chelsea herself says she laid in bed for over an hour before waking Timmy to tell him what was going on? Nope, if Misty called to express her fears about Haleigh being gone, Chelsea wouldn't have waited hours later to go get Lisa C in Gainsville to comfort Misty.

snip~It was Misty. “I don’t usually answer the phone in the middle of the night,” she tells me, “but I did this time and heard everyone in the background yelling for Haleigh.”

They lay in bed for an hour or so, not sure what to make of it, not wanting to wake up her two girls, close to giving birth to a third. At about 6 a.m., “I woke up Timmy when we realized this was serious. I couldn’t imagine anything like this. I just figured she’s probably hiding in a closet. My kids hide from me all the time. Sometimes I’ll find them in a cabinet. To them, it’s a game.”~ end

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

Does that really make sense to you?

It doesn't make sense if there was a call to Timmy at 3:15, because there was (supposedly) NO ONE at the MH looking for Haleigh until Ronald arrived home at 3:27. So who was yelling in the background?

(1)
Thank you for the link. There are so many twists and turns in this case. Five o'clock seems an odd time of the day for a service man to be making a house call imo. I would think most service men would have called it a day by 5 pm and left this non-emergency, routine call for another day.

Inv Merchant doesn’t tell us if the AC man is certain HaLeigh was there. Based on what Merchant said, the AC man was woken up at 4:30 am Tuesday for questioning!!! Wow!!!!

(2)
Interesting that they woke the AC man up at 4:30 to question him but didn't make it to the Croslins in time enough to question Cousin Joe before he disappeared.

(1)
Ya know I never gave it much thought Bluesky but your absolutely right, five o'clock is awefully late in the day for a service person to arrive. As I recall from two previous visits to Florida in the month of February, it was actually quite chilly (and this is from a girl from Maine), so chilly in fact that we turned on the heat, not the A/C. Any thoughts on this - anyone, as to why the A/C unit would be serviced at this time of the year?

(2)
That's another interesting observation elle. The only thing that I can ASSume (lol, so many "IF's" in this case) is that LE's first/initial contacts were based upon the names of persons Misty and/or Ronald provided to them as to who was at/in the home in the hours leading up to Haleigh's disappearance. Based on that ASSumption, Misty's list of visitors provided to LE was not complete and/or accurate. IF this is the case, it is not the fault of LE that they didn't persue and question cousin Jo immediately (or anyone else for that matter that Misty may have omitted). If this is the case and Misty provided LE with additional names following her first account of visitors, it's no wonder (at least to me) that LE refers to her as "the key" and remains focused on her in this investigation. This, IMO, has been one of the biggest obstacles in this case. I believe that MANY have told lies in this case and LE is left to determine and distinguish; Is this individual lying because they're involved with Haleigh's disappearance OR are they lying because they a) fear someones anger, i.e., if Misty had someone over to the MH who Ron had clearly told her was not to be in/at the home... b) fear of jeopardizing Ronald's custody of Jr. c) fear of self-incrimination by disclosing their actual whereabouts/and contacts as this would reveal an involvement in illegal activities, such as drug use... LE has been left to sort all of this out which, IMO, has been extremely unfair - IMO if TN, RC, GGS's are angry at LE for not having moved/looked beyond the inner-circle, than they need to clarify these issues to LE; WHY THEY LIED ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS. Until then, IF THEY TRULY ARE INNOCENT OF ANY INVOLVEMENT IN HALEIGH'S DISAPPEARANCE, they will continue to look suspicous - they need to put it all out on the table and start telling it like it is, i.e., "I lied because I was afraid that DCF would get involved if they knew *advertiser censored*...", "I lied because I was afraid Ron would be mad at me for having *advertiser censored* over when he'd told me that he didn't want *advertiser censored* in the house...", "I lied because I was afraid of how it would look to *advertiser censored*...", "I lied because I'm addicted to/have dealt *advertiser censored* and I knew how that would look and I was afraid of going to jail..." Justifying the lies to themselves by claiming that they only wanted to keep the focus on HaLeigh and not on R & M's lifestyle or other family issues HAS NOT worked in HaLeigh's favor. It has only served to make them look suspicous and possibly guilty. LE & the public's suspicion of them is not inapropriate, it is the typical/average/normal reaction when someone has told half-truths, mistruths, omitted information, changed information... This is my issue with the Cumming's anger/frustration with LE. There is much they have done themselves to contribute to this situation and to save face, rather than admit now that they went into "protect Ronald mode" (protect information about Ronald's involvement in xyz..., protect information about Ronald's disciplinary style with the kids...protect/improve the appearance of Ronald living with a 16 year-old...), they don't want to admit that they were thinking of all of the above OVER assisting LE in finding HaLeigh. I say give TN her wish and bring in the FBI and let's start at square one; if the Cummings have nothing to hide in terms of being involved in HaLeigh's disappearance, answer the questions by telling the whole truth and nothing but the whole truth WITHOUT any concern of how it will make anyone (esp. Ronald) look. Simply bringing in the FBI won't change the equation in favor of finding Haleigh and/or the truth as to what happened to her, the equation needs to be changed by the Cummings IMO, otherwise, two - fours months from now, we'll be hearing the same things that are being said about PCSO by the family being said about the FBI and that would be a damn shame IMO. All just my thoughts elle at the moment. (I'm not yelling when I use CAPS - I'm emphasizing :innocent:)

MOO-

Whisp, a snip of your post 413, "deadbolts opened with no marks" brought to mind a red flag for me from the beginning. Early on RC seemed to repeatedly promote the notion of a break in of the back door even though LE never waivered from their statements of no visible signs of forced entry.

How could anyone look at a door with NO marks of forced entry and state the door was broken into possibly using a crowbar? It does not require a forensic analyst to know that a crowbar would do serious damage to a mobile home's door.

I don't see any way these statements can be viewed as anything other than intentional misdirection.

In response to Ron's 3 explanations of how the person got into the MH, "Lock bumping - crowbar- forced entry"

From The Anatomy of Motive, by John Douglas and mark Olshaker.....

"During my own prison interviews, I found repeatedly that when I couldn't get a subject to admit to a crime or series of crimes, particularly murder, I could sometimes get him to "speculate," in the third person, about how a hypothetical offender might carry out a particular violent or predatory act."

He gives examples of criminals suggesting or showing how a person could have committed the crime.

It doesn't make sense if there was a call to Timmy at 3:15, because there was (supposedly) NO ONE at the MH looking for Haleigh until Ronald arrived home at 3:27. So who was yelling in the background?

I wasn't the person who broke the news about the phone call to Timmy Croslin at 3:15 after Misty finally turned her phone back on. Don't you remember when PCSO sent investigators to Cape Cod to talk to Timmy and Chelsea about the phone calls? And then we heard about the Haleigh sighting at Walmart? LE and Chelsea Croslin are the people who broke the news about the 3:15 phone call between Timmy and Misty. Chelsea Croslin said her and Timmy went to the police station in Mass to talk with a PCSO investigator about the phone records.

Chelsea didn't say that she heard yelling for Haleigh at 3:15, Chelsea didn't talk to Misty at 3:15, Misty called Timmy. Chelsea explains that she went to bed after 4 am and she was woken up by a phone call from Misty....that is when she heard people hollering for Haleigh, she doesn't say what time the phone call was debs, just that it was after 4 am when she went to sleep and she woke up when the phone rang, that phone call was the one that she heard people calling for Haleigh.

(1)

(2)

(1)
Ya know I never gave it much thought Bluesky but your absolutely right, five o'clock is awefully late in the day for a service person to arrive. As I recall from two previous visits to Florida in the month of February, it was actually quite chilly (and this is from a girl from Maine), so chilly in fact that we turned on the heat, not the A/C. Any thoughts on this - anyone, as to why the A/C unit would be serviced at this time of the year?

(2)
That's another interesting observation elle. The only thing that I can ASSume (lol, so many "IF's" in this case) is that LE's first/initial contacts were based upon the names of persons Misty and/or Ronald provided to them as to who was at/in the home in the hours leading up to Haleigh's disappearance. Based on that ASSumption, Misty's list of visitors provided to LE was not complete and/or accurate. IF this is the case, it is not the fault of LE that they didn't persue and question cousin Jo immediately (or anyone else for that matter that Misty may have omitted). If this is the case and Misty provided LE with additional names following her first account of visitors, it's no wonder (at least to me) that LE refers to her as "the key" and remains focused on her in this investigation. This, IMO, has been one of the biggest obstacles in this case. I believe that MANY have told lies in this case and LE is left to determine and distinguish; Is this individual lying because they're involved with Haleigh's disappearance OR are they lying because they a) fear someones anger, i.e., if Misty had someone over to the MH who Ron had clearly told her was not to be in/at the home... b) fear of jeopardizing Ronald's custody of Jr. c) fear of self-incrimination by disclosing their actual whereabouts/and contacts as this would reveal an involvement in illegal activities, such as drug use... LE has been left to sort all of this out which, IMO, has been extremely unfair - IMO if TN, RC, GGS's are angry at LE for not having moved/looked beyond the inner-circle, than they need to clarify these issues to LE; WHY THEY LIED ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS. Until then, IF THEY TRULY ARE INNOCENT OF ANY INVOLVEMENT IN HALEIGH'S DISAPPEARANCE, they will continue to look suspicous - they need to put it all out on the table and start telling it like it is, i.e., "I lied because I was afraid that DCF would get involved if they knew *advertiser censored*...", "I lied because I was afraid Ron would be mad at me for having *advertiser censored* over when he'd told me that he didn't want *advertiser censored* in the house...", "I lied because I was afraid of how it would look to *advertiser censored*...", "I lied because I'm addicted to/have dealt *advertiser censored* and I knew how that would look and I was afraid of going to jail..." Justifying the lies to themselves by claiming that they only wanted to keep the focus on HaLeigh and not on R & M's lifestyle or other family issues HAS NOT worked in HaLeigh's favor. It has only served to make them look suspicous and possibly guilty. LE & the public's suspicion of them is not inapropriate, it is the typical/average/normal reaction when someone has told half-truths, mistruths, omitted information, changed information... This is my issue with the Cumming's anger/frustration with LE. There is much they have done themselves to contribute to this situation and to save face, rather than admit now that they went into "protect Ronald mode" (protect information about Ronald's involvement in xyz..., protect information about Ronald's disciplinary style with the kids...protect/improve the appearance of Ronald living with a 16 year-old...), they don't want to admit that they were thinking of all of the above OVER assisting LE in finding HaLeigh. I say give TN her wish and bring in the FBI and let's start at square one; if the Cummings have nothing to hide in terms of being involved in HaLeigh's disappearance, answer the questions by telling the whole truth and nothing but the whole truth WITHOUT any concern of how it will make anyone (esp. Ronald) look. Simply bringing in the FBI won't change the equation in favor of finding Haleigh and/or the truth as to what happened to her, the equation needs to be changed by the Cummings IMO, otherwise, two - fours months from now, we'll be hearing the same things that are being said about PCSO by the family being said about the FBI and that would be a damn shame IMO. All just my thoughts elle at the moment. (I'm not yelling when I use CAPS - I'm emphasizing :innocent:)

MOO-

I understand about the caps now....thank you very much : )

You are not going to hear me try to explain anything that Misty said or told Law Enforcement on the night Haleigh went missing. But RC couldn't tell them anything because he wasn't there. I know you don't believe that and many want to believe that Rc was involved, in my opinion that is why this case doesn't make much sense to some people because they are trying to work RC into their theory but they can't because he wasn't there. Misty has been caught in her lies and I really believe that we are getting closer to the truth. I do not believe that Misty is covering up for RC. I am not even sure that misty knows exactly what happened, but she is lying for some reason, that is what I am trying to figure out but I feel with all my heart that Cousin Joe, the Van, and The Croslin's will all be involved in solving this case. Oh and the cinder block too. JMO

You said Misty called Timmy at 3:15 a.m. I offered a reason for her to call Timmy at 3:15....to have him get their mother and bring her home because Misty was in the middle of a major crisis.

What doesn't make sense is, if she called Timmy at 3:15, it would be reasonable to suggest that she informed Timmy then that Haleigh was gone, since 12 minutes later when Ron walked in the door, that's exactly what she told him. If this reasonable suggestion holds, then it does not make sense that, instead of breaking into action, Timmy doesn't relay the problem to his wife, and instead, curls up with her and falls asleep until Misty calls Chelsea again at 4 and then Chelsea herself makes the determination to stay in bed quietly for a couple more hours until around 6.

It is only then that they determine to take any sort of action, and even then, it was a rather unemotional response.

We need a flow chart with names of people and times contacted by phone....

You said Misty called Timmy at 3:15 a.m. I offered a reason for her to call Timmy at 3:15....to have him get their mother and bring her home because Misty was in the middle of a major crisis. I understand debs, but how does that make sense? If Misty called Timmy Croslin to ask for Chelsea to go back to Gainsville and pick up Lisa C, then why didn't someone leave to go get Lisa C right after 3:15, according to Chelsea Croslin she went to get Lisa well after 6 am when she woke up Timmy. She says she picked up Lisa C after 6 am( round trip a two hour drive to Gainsville!!)no, way it all does not add up right, that 3:15 phone call to Timmy was for something else. Maybe to ask where cousin Joe was....who knows but it wasn't to ask Chelsea to drive back to Gainsville and pick up Lisa C to console Misty, it doesn't add up right.

What doesn't make sense is, if she called Timmy at 3:15, it would be reasonable to suggest that she informed Timmy then that Haleigh was gone, since 12 minutes later when Ron walked in the door, that's exactly what she told him. If this reasonable suggestion holds, then it does not make sense that, instead of breaking into action, Timmy doesn't relay the problem to his wife, and instead, curls up with her and falls asleep until Misty calls Chelsea again at 4 and then Chelsea herself makes the determination to stay in bed quietly for a couple more hours until around 6. Exactly, debs, so how can you stand behind the point of the 3:15 phone call being to inform and ask for Chelsea to go get Lisa C? Chelsea says that Misty called her after 4 and then she laid in bed and thought or whatever for awhile, then she decides to wake up Timmy, and race to Gainsville? .....The Croslins are lying about their times and the more they talk the more inconsistent they are.

It is only then that they determine to take any sort of action, and even then, it was a rather unemotional response.

My answers in red, I have to go for a bit too, I don't think anyone really cares but i just wanted to let everyne who might be waiting for a response from me to know I will be back in a bit, I am not ignoring anyone...lol.

(Snipped for space/BBM)

Originally Posted by elle1919;
(I understand about the caps now....thank you very much : )

You are not going to hear me try to explain anything that Misty said or told Law Enforcement on the night Haleigh went missing. But RC couldn't tell them anything because he wasn't there. I know you don't believe that and many want to believe that Rc was involved, in my opinion that is why this case doesn't make much sense to some people because they are trying to work RC into their theory but they can't because he wasn't there. Misty has been caught in her lies and I really believe that we are getting closer to the truth. I do not believe that Misty is covering up for RC. I am not even sure that misty knows exactly what happened, but she is lying for some reason, that is what I am trying to figure out but I feel with all my heart that Cousin Joe, the Van, and The Croslin's will all be involved in solving this case. Oh and the cinder block too. JMO

Actually elle, I don't have a "set-in-stone" theory in this case because there are just too many plausibles. That said; yes, there are "many" who feel Ronald is involved but I respectfully disagree with you when you state that they (referring to the "many") "want to believe that Rc was involved." It's actually extremely troubling to except that belief. Everything within you instintively says, "how can/could you think that about the child's own parent(s)..." Besides our own internal messages regarding contemplating a parents involvement in the disappearance and/or murder of their child, there are many who repeatedly reiterate those same messages when defending the parent(s), so by no means, when someone comes to their own opinion that a parent(s) is involved, is it an easy opinion to come to - it is far more burdensome than coming to the opinion that a perverted stranger is responsible for the child's demise. I personally feel that as far as Ronald goes, there are several varying degrees in opinions on his guilt, involvement and/or knowledge. I think that there are some who feel that Ronald, regardless of whether he is personally or directly involved, bears responsibility for the choices he made that contributed to HaLeigh's disappearace (i.e., his involvement in drugs, involvement with other individuals who were into drugs , leaving his children in the care of a young girl from (and still involved with) a troubled family with drug issues, including her own...). There are some who feel that, although Ronald may not be directly responsible (such as being responsible for the/that particular blow by Misty that may have ended HaLeigh's life), he knows what happened to HaLeigh. There are some who feel that Ronald may have actually caused an injury to HaLeigh that later resulted in her death - while he was at werk or he may have left werk, returned home and an injury to HaLeigh unsued resulting in her death. Whatever one's belief may be, I can assure you that, for those who have come to their own opinion that Ronald is personally/directly involved, it is not an easy or unburdensome opinion to come to. While we may all disagree here on what happened to HaLeigh and who is responsible, I have no doubt whatsoever that none of us would want to see the wrong individual(s) prosecuted for a crime they didn't commit. JMHO -

My answers in red, I have to go for a bit too, I don't think anyone really cares but i just wanted to let everyne who might be waiting for a response from me to know I will be back in a bit, I am not ignoring anyone...lol.

Sure your not elle... :wink:

Elle, I'm not sure how you can be missing my point. It is quite clear:

IF Misty called Timmy at 3:15, Haleigh was already gone. Either Misty told Timmy that Haleigh was gone, or she did not. Either way, that call to Timmy resulted in no action on Timmy's part; he went to sleep. When Misty called Chelsea at 4, LE was all over the MH. Chelsea knew then that there was something gravely wrong and she still did nothing until nearly 6 a.m.

My point (and I do have one [tm ellen degeneres]) is that Misty called her brother.............and they did nothing. Zero. Zilch. Not at 3:15, not at 4. Not until 6, and even then it was a lackadaisical meandering to wonder whether to do something. I am puzzled by their complete lack of emotion regarding Haleigh's disappearance. Puzzled, I say!

(Snipped for space/BBM)

Originally Posted by elle1919;
(I understand about the caps now....thank you very much : )

Actually elle, I don't have a "set-in-stone" theory in this case because there are just too many plausibles. That said; yes, there are "many" who feel Ronald is involved but I respectfully disagree with you when you state that they (referring to the "many") "want to believe that Rc was involved." It's actually extremely troubling to except that belief. Everything within you instintively says, "how can/could you think that about the child's own parent(s)..." Besides our own internal messages regarding contemplating a parents involvement in the disappearance and/or murder of their child, there are many who repeatedly reiterate those same messages when defending the parent(s), so by no means, when someone comes to their own opinion that a parent(s) is involved, is it an easy opinion to come to - it is far more burdensome than coming to the opinion that a perverted stranger is responsible for the child's demise. I personally feel that as far as Ronald goes, there are several varying degrees in opinions on his guilt, involvement and/or knowledge. I think that there are some who feel that Ronald, regardless of whether he is personally or directly involved, bears responsibility for the choices he made that contributed to HaLeigh's disappearace (i.e., his involvement in drugs, involvement with other individuals who were into drugs , leaving his children in the care of a young girl from (and still involved with) a troubled family with drug issues, including her own...). There are some who feel that, although Ronald may not be directly responsible (such as being responsible for the/that particular blow by Misty that may have ended HaLeigh's life), he knows what happened to HaLeigh. There are some who feel that Ronald may have actually caused an injury to HaLeigh that later resulted in her death - while he was at werk or he may have left werk, returned home and an injury to HaLeigh unsued resulting in her death. Whatever one's belief may be, I can assure you that, for those who have come to their own opinion that Ronald is personally/directly involved, it is not an easy or unburdensome opinion to come to. While we may all disagree here on what happened to HaLeigh and who is responsible, I have no doubt whatsoever that none of us would want to see the wrong individual(s) prosecuted for a crime they didn't commit. JMHO -

I try to understand as much as I can and I know you are doing the same. We are just disagreeing and I am good with that. Sometimes I wish we could all be disagreeing over a cup of coffee and chocolate cake but I guess we are all too far apart for that. I know that there are some that feel RC and Misty are responsible, and there might have been some kind of accident that led to Haleigh's death. My problem with that is we know of nothing that was found inside the home that would lead investigators in that direction. If they had I think the accidental death would have been discovered by now, or someone would have talked and spilled the beans, I mean we are talking about 10 months. I don't know. I think things might be starting to open up a bit and all we can all do is keep thinking and keep looking, then pray.

Elle, I'm not sure how you can be missing my point. It is quite clear:

IF Misty called Timmy at 3:15, Haleigh was already gone. Either Misty told Timmy that Haleigh was gone, or she did not. Either way, that call to Timmy resulted in no action on Timmy's part; he went to sleep. When Misty called Chelsea at 4, LE was all over the MH. Chelsea knew then that there was something gravely wrong and she still did nothing until nearly 6 a.m.

My point (and I do have one [tm ellen degeneres]) is that Misty called her brother.............and they did nothing. Zero. Zilch. Not at 3:15, not at 4. Not until 6, and even then it was a lackadaisical meandering to wonder whether to do something. I am puzzled by their complete lack of emotion regarding Haleigh's disappearance. Puzzled, I say!

Yes, puzzled, I just think there was another reason for the first phone call that Misty made to be to her brother Timmy, especially after her phone being off all night. And while we are at it, I have to wonder why LE waited so many months to question Timmy and Chelsea about the 3:15 phone call from Misty, one might think that what the conversation consisted of between them would have been important.

For the record I think the Croslin's are lying about many things and LE and certain people are just beginning to compare their statements against each other. I don't know if they are lying to cover up involvement or their own suspicions about Joe O or Misty's whereabouts that night. One thing is certain though, all of the Croslin's should have been interviewed extensively a long time ago and if that was done maybe everyone wouldn't be so confused today. I do not believe any of them took a lie detector test and I can't understand that at all. Especially when Chelsea herself spoke about the van and not being able to account for Cousin joe....jmo

We need a flow chart with names of people and times contacted by phone....

Good grief, I've been saying that for weeks! Thank you Bern for bringing this up. Wish we could have a calendar like we had to Caylee. After putting all the info in, you tend to see a lot more clearly who, what, and when each event happened.

I try to understand as much as I can and I know you are doing the same. We are just disagreeing and I am good with that. Sometimes I wish we could all be disagreeing over a cup of coffee and chocolate cake but I guess we are all too far apart for that. I know that there are some that feel RC and Misty are responsible, and there might have been some kind of accident that led to Haleigh's death. My problem with that is we know of nothing that was found inside the home that would lead investigators in that direction. If they had I think the accidental death would have been discovered by now, or someone would have talked and spilled the beans, I mean we are talking about 10 months. I don't know. I think things might be starting to open up a bit and all we can all do is keep thinking and keep looking, then pray.

Who ever said the accident had to have occurred in the home?
Witnesses have claimed they saw Haleigh get off the bus and get into the van with Misty... They have also stated she drove off in the opposite direction of the MH..I also read that Ron C was seen at the bus stop too. Perhaps when he realized Misty had picked up Haleigh he went looking for her.
Could very well be no one has come forward because those that were present were involved in the incident. Could be they even helped out in the coverup...JMO

Good Morning! Actually I have been sitting here reading so long, it is now afternoon....lol.

Yes Blue, Chelsea states that she picked Lisa C back up in
Gainsville here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police~ end

Some more interesting things, Cousin Joe spent the night with Timmy and Chelsea the night Haleigh went missing, van was moved and parked different, he slept in his clothes, and to me an important note...according to Art Harris, the brother that Misty called after she turned her phone back on at 3:15...was Chelsea's husband Timmy!

hello elle,

I didn’t see this mentioned in Part Two of Art Harris’s interview with Chelsea which you kindly posted. Is this detail in Part One?

The date of Hank Sr car accident was Saturday, Feb 7/09 and I assume because no one said someone else was in the vehicle, and Hank Sr was the only person admitted to Gainesville hospital with injuries, Hank Sr was alone when he got hit by a drunk driver who had no car insurance.

Who ever said the accident had to have occurred in the home?
Witnesses have claimed they saw Haleigh get off the bus and get into the van with Misty... They have also stated she drove off in the opposite direction of the MH..I also read that Ron C was seen at the bus stop too. Perhaps when he realized Misty had picked up Haleigh he went looking for her.
Could very well be no one has come forward because those that were present were involved in the incident. Could be they even helped out in the coverup...JMO

Where do you think the accident occurred then, I would really love to hear Emeralgem! If something happened to Haleigh anywhere else someone would have seen, heard, smelled, or talked about it since then. in my opinion.

Do you think that the person driving the bus on February 9th was not interviewed?? The bus driver would know in my opinion who picked Haleigh up, I believe that.

Good Morning! Actually I have been sitting here reading so long, it is now afternoon....lol.

Yes Blue, Chelsea states that she picked Lisa C back up in
Gainsville here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police~ end

Some more interesting things, Cousin Joe spent the night with Timmy and Chelsea the night Haleigh went missing, van was moved and parked different, he slept in his clothes, and to me an important note...according to Art Harris, the brother that Misty called after she turned her phone back on at 3:15...was Chelsea's husband Timmy!

hello elle,

I didn’t see this mentioned in Part Two of Art Harris’s interview with Chelsea which you kindly posted. Is this detail in Part One?

The date of Hank Sr car accident was Saturday, Feb 7/09 and I assume because no one said someone else was in the vehicle, and Hank Sr was the only person admitted to Gainesville hospital with injuries, Hank Sr was alone when he got hit by a drunk driver who had no car insurance.

Evening Bluesky, sorry, I just refreshed my page and saw your question!!

here is where I read it: http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~Two days before Haleigh turned up missing last February, a drunk driver with no insurance smashed into the used car Timmy and Chelsea had just bought days earlier. Hank, Sr., her father in law wound up in the hospital in Gainesville, Fla., she says, and didn’t come home until after Haleigh vanished, on crutches, pins in his leg and a lot of pain.

With her car totalled, Chelsea started driving the blue family van, which she initially reported appeared to be parked in a different spot than she usually left it the day Haleigh was reported missing. Cousin Joe Overstreet had spent the night, and Chelsea later told police she’d left the keys on the kitchen counter, where she usually does, within easy reach. Reflecting now, she says, “What I told police was that I can’t totally, 100 per cent account for Joe that night…~ end

Hank SR was in the car that Chelsea and Timmy had just bought(used), I was trying to find out where the wreck happened and if Hank SR was driving.

(BBM)

I'm there-Two of my favorite things in the world, coffee & chocolate cake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71