Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Misty was harmed emotionally or physically by Ronald during their marriage, I think Misty would have been wise to press charges against Ron and have a restraining order in effect to prohibit him from contacting her after she granted him a divorce.

IMO Misty should have followed T & C's example and left Satsuma after her divorce instead of giving Ron the chance to repossess her. Misty is in serious trouble now that she is an adult and I believe Misty may have been influenced by Casey Anthony to some degree.

BBM: I agree, there have been bits and pieces that definitely have been influenced by the Caylee Anthony Case, IMO.

OH MY GOSH! I JUST FIGURED SOMETHING OUT REWATCHING NANCY GRACE tonight...the part about where Misty says "I used to have to rub the cramps out of Haleighs legs" did anyone catch this??? that is indicative of withdrawel symptoms in haleigh had she been addicted to Oxys. Usually when someone is withdrawing from opiots, they do whats called "kicking"the habit, they have bad pains and kick their legs and have awful cramps that keep them awake, they cannot sleep and feel horrible! What if.....Misty had her addicted to this because they gave her a little bit each night to sleep...this would explain EVERYTHING... Misty would have had to give her more and more to keep her from being "SICK" maybe THAT is why she would be sick so much from school, then the night of the so called "party" that monday night, she gave her more and od'd her. Im sure this is probably what happened because what five year old girl gets bad cramps in her legs that she cannot sleep???? and why would misty even mention that? sometimes in lies we find truth....I betcha they gave it to Junior too, someone better call crystal and tell her to drug test jr 's hair quick!!! and give him a blood test too...I betcha the drugs are in him too... he will quickly withdrawel and become sick if he too is addicted, I dont think this theory is far fetched at all because if you think about it, misty was young, probably didnt want to take all night to get the kids to bed, had plenty of drugs on her and just decided why not give some to the kids to get them to sleep, I dont doubt it a bit after hearing what happened tonight, i knew there had to be some validity to the jail house letter, two different persons stated she was out partying that night why would they both be lying????

MY oppinions Only!

i will try to link that part with the leg cramps if anyone wants....ill have to find it online somewhere....
Very interesting. I was just wondering and maybe this is way naive but don't they cost a ton of money... I can't really see a person addicted to oxy 'sharing' or giving their precious drugs to the children long enough for them to start having withdrawls. You know what I mean? :crazy:

I thought the letter sounded like Nay Nay was trying to make sure the investigation pointed away from her (re-iterating that she was with Donnie) so the detectives would still believe her story. But I don't know much about that (haven't read up on this person) but to me, it sounded like she was trying to lead detectives away from thinking she was anywhere but with Donnie (and maybe she wasn't). I should go read so I know what I'm talking about -lol.

imo it sounded a bit like she was reminding Donnie that he was supposed to be her alibi.

I noticed that lots of people have been discussing the "accidental overdose" theory. Lots of posters have questioned whether or not a child would willingly ingest one of these pills, and I thought I'd share my thoughts on it. After finishing my Chemistry degree, I attended two years of Pharmacy school (I HATED it, so I quit). However, I dispensed quite a few of these pills when I was doing my intern EPE hours... and I remember thinking about how much they look like candy. Here is a picture of a 60mg Oxycontin pill. There are also 80mg pills that are a greenish color. I mean, you can't help but notice that the size, shape and color makes them look a LOT like a skittle or an M&M... so I could see how a child might eat one thinking it's candy. Once they bit into it, they would probably realize that it wasn't candy (bad taste) and spit it out. However, it's SUCH a strong medication that the small amount they may have swallowed before spitting it out (small bits that were stuck in their teeth or that dissolved on their tongue) could be deadly. Considering Haleigh's medical condition, I'd think she would be more likely to have an adverse reaction than another child her age... especially since opiate drugs are respiratory depressants.

Hope I posted this correctly...
image.aspx

If it doesn't work, here's a link to the site.
http://http://www.webmd.com/drugs/image.aspx?drugid=2798&drugname=OxyContin+Oral&title=OXYCONTIN+60+MG+TABLET&monoid=35356044430&cb=mywebmd

Polygraph I am going to respectfully disagree with your theory-I recall early on in this case Misty's statment about rubbing Haleigh's legs was discussed and the reason for the leg pain is it is a side effect of her Turner's.
I did some Googling on the subject and did find this to be true.

Just my 2 cents and opinion!

I heard Misty followed the Anthony case on television.

Just MOO but if Teresa had that wreck that she is rumored to have had, I'll bet you good money that she followed it. Laid up in bed, not working, surfing the 'net, being relatively close to the action.

Not that it means anything, just sayin'.

btw - just out of curiosity, not trying to bug you for a link or doubt you, but where'd you "hear" that. thx

Before I even click on those photos, has anyone else ever heard of Ron and Teresa living in Leesburg? tia (I knew about Lady Lake, but have never heard Leesburg, I don't believe.)

eta - oh, and a member here saw a message from me on the Trenton Duckett msg board. I've never even seen that site.

Teresa Neves lived at 1534 Fairmont Avenue, Leesburg Fl (RC lived there with her)

IF Misty was harmed emotionally or physically by Ronald during their marriage, I think Misty would have been wise to press charges against Ron and have a restraining order in effect to prohibit him from contacting her after she granted him a divorce.

IMO Misty should have followed T & C's example and left Satsuma after her divorce instead of giving Ron the chance to repossess her. Misty is in serious trouble now that she is an adult and I believe Misty may have been influenced by Casey Anthony to some degree.

Misty has just got a tattoo "Ronald Cummings, Sr." apparently on her lower back, this doesn't sound like someone who doesn't want him around. And OT, I wonder how far this new tat has healed, could get infected in jail...

Teresa Neves lived at 1534 Fairmont Avenue, Leesburg Fl (RC lived there with her)

I had never seen the pictures of Misty with Trenton Duckett. Now, that is a mighty coincidence... how many people are anywhere near a child who has disappeared, let alone Two??

I think Haleigh got into Ron's stash and it killed her. There are kids that will eat anything.

MY OPINION AS A MOTHER OF CHILDREN NEAR HALEIGH'S AGE -

Growing pains. Pure and simple. Nothing sinister.

ITA. I remember getting leg cramps all the time when I was a kid, now I get them in my feet.

TN refuses to acknowledge the truth that Ron is not a good father and he is harming his son! TN said Junior is with his Gmma and doing well. Perhaps TN feels this is a private family matter which shouldn’t be openly discussed and if this is the case, she should refuse to comment. Maybe TN was hoping Misty would change Ron and protect her grandchildren from Ron’s destructive ways not realizing Misty would go down too.

In regards to Misty’s court appearance on Thursday; it is obvious to me Misty was “working” as an illegal drug dealer to support herself; I doubt Misty was working for free. Why didn’t the Judge acknowledge this fact and reflect this truth in his question to Misty about what she did to support herself? Isn’t it obvious what she was doing to support herself? It would be a step forward IMO to force Misty to admit the truth that she chose to sell illegal drugs for a living with Ronald. Misty’s statement that she was entirely dependent upon her parents is a lie to maintain her innocent of committing serious criminal offenses.

I wonder if Ron, Misty, or Hank Jr are currently on suicide watch at the jail? Ron has threatened to take his own life before and his current circumstances may generate suicidal ideations. Misty looked very distraught over her circumstances in court so I wonder if extra security measures were implemented in the jail to monitor them in their cells during their incarceration? Separating Misty from Ronald is also a positive step forward into HaLeigh's disappearance IMO.

Suicide watch probably is a good idea. By now, most of them probably feel so bad they'd be glad to die.

My opinion only

Back when it happened, I was under the impression it was in Georgetown, but who knows where that little tidbit originated. [And I do apologize for repeating that if it was wrong, both then and now.]

Kudos, y'all.

[What a shame we wasted who-knows-how-many-months arguing about all of the sideshow carp.]

Thank you for going back and reviewing this, suspicious. I don't think I ever noticed the "10 minutes after" nor the use of WE.

I must admit I never noticed it either. It does look suspicious. I don't think GGMS had all her ducks in a row as to what story was out and she really slipped up.

Polygraph I am going to respectfully disagree with your theory-I recall early on in this case Misty's statment about rubbing Haleigh's legs was discussed and the reason for the leg pain is it is a side effect of her Turner's.
I did some Googling on the subject and did find this to be true.

Just my 2 cents and opinion!
Yeah I read that too, and thought about it later. Def could be. I just wonder how much of the drug she would have used to knock her out at night, Im still not convinced on the accidental thing, but Im willing to bet misty may have def used them to knock her out when she went partying. but who knows, the other poster was right too when she said addicts dont like to give away their drugs...so true. Im just wondering if misty may have given her something else, still Junior should still be tested. OT but I believe that is what happened with little Maddie Mccann too! MOO

I had never seen the pictures of Misty with Trenton Duckett. Now, that is a mighty coincidence... how many people are anywhere near a child who has disappeared, let alone Two??
Not only that, and if you ask me to link you it might take awhile, but I remember that Casey Anthony also had ties to Melinda Duckett, and that in some of the photos from Caseys room there are Fliers about Missing Trenton. On another website that I was a member of we had looked into the connection between Casey and Melinda.......Just a thought what if all these are connected. Trenton, Caylee and Haleigh...

I posted this before and I will post it again that my instincts are telling me Haleigh was payment to Ron or Mistys Drug Suppliers because Ron or Misty defaulted on payment to them.
From the beginning I have always felt this case had the smell of drugs all over it and that Haleigh was taken from the Cummings home to compensate payment to in full to drug scum who could turn around and make big bucks selling the child into one of these white slavery groups or *advertiser censored* rings that deal in pedophilia.
This whole case stinks to high heaven with Ron and Misty right in the middle of it.
I still believe that precious little Haleigh is alive. I am livid that Social Services did not step in and remove this child and her brother from not only their home and parents but from the whole disfunctional family when Ron was first arrested, way back when.
In my short internship as a junior caseworker in training many many years ago I literally had to go into homes and help remove children from abusive home life. Most of these children were products of generational welfare families, who would be stuck living like this the rest of their lives. There was inbreeding going ( and from what I understand is still happening) in this one family besides sexual abuse of toddlers that brothers would produce from their sisters and the NY social services refuses to remove these kids from this growing family.
Haleigh never had the chance to be loved, cuddled and taken care of the way a child should be. It seems like she and her brother are just pawns and victims of a disfunctional, criminal environment.
To hell with social service protocol. There are so many good and decent families out in this world that would be thrilled to become parents of all the kids like Haleigh and Jr. Just blowing off steam....

I thought Haleigh's disappearance was due to Misty's obsession and jealousy about Ron. I still think Misty holds the key, but it must be due to all the drugs. Both times that Misty and Ron busted up she immediately went to guys who were said to be drug dealers plus talk of friends in prostitution. There's no telling who visited that trailer or who Misty took the kids around. One of them could be a pedophile. I can't see Haleigh purposely being given pills by Misty though. If Jr. was along he probably would have been right with Haleigh doing what she was doing since he's younger or Haleigh might have been trying to be like Misty though and tried doing what Misty does with the pills. I'm so glad Jr. is not with any of this family. Both the grandmas should never have allowed little teenage girls to be caring for those kids and should have known what kind of people all the associates are.

MY OPINION AS A MOTHER OF CHILDREN NEAR HALEIGH'S AGE -

Growing pains. Pure and simple. Nothing sinister.

I thought it had been mentioned early on that the leg cramps were also a symptom of Turners Syndrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat