Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent observation, LE did examine numerous vehicles, the van, we know for sure because Lyndsey Croslin herself offered us that information. LE would not comment on what, if any, evidence was collected from the van. I find it almost horrifying that we then received an excuse for some blood that MIGHT have been in the van due to a deer being transported in there. (This was offered by numerous members of the Croslin clan).
There was also another vehicle examined right near the time there was a Haleigh sighting in Knoxville at the Carrabba's , might have been a RAV 4....but that was never confirmed. Lastly I would love to believe that whatever vehicle Cousin Joe was transported back to Tennessee in on the morning after Haleigh disappeared was taken in and gone over with a fine tooth comb as well but I think that is a bit too much to hope for.

I don't recall any Croslins other than Misty Croslin Cummings speaking of deer blood being in the van, so when you say numerous members of the Croslin clan have offered up this information, who other than Misty have you heard claim deer blood was in the van?

Emeralgem, when was the gun in the ditch incident and was it in the same area as one child's footprint?

Don't know when exactly, but Misty claims it was found in the culvert by her brother's house. To be perfectly honest, I don't know if she was referring to Timmy's house since cousin Jo was staying with him, or Tommy's house..
I thought the footprint was found on the property at 202 Green Lane..JMO

I know we are talking about practically illiterate people here but if they ever watch any CSI or Nancy Grace or other crime shows, could they have avoided realizing that the police can tell who blood stains belong to?

I tend to believe Haleigh was at school that day as well. She may have been late by a bit though. Too many have reported seeing her get off the bus - no one reported Ron as being the one who picked her up though, except for family, who were no where near the bus stop.

I tend to think she was as the reason the pink shirt was found was because LE took Misty back into the house to find the clothes that Haleigh wore to school that day. I might add I always found this interesting in and of itself. Why would her school clothes matter ? LE was up to something right then and they found it.

Not to bring up old questions that either have no answer, or no one would guess, but;

why would RC lie about picking Haleigh up from school that day, when he must have known that other parents were there picking up their kids, and would know if he was lying or telling the truth?

These same parents would see and witness (not to mention the bus driver) who actually did pick Haleigh up, and if in an auto, which direction he/she went after Haleigh entered the auto, so, why lie about something that is so easily discredited?

And honestly, it blew my cookies away to realize that there were more than, ie, several witnesses that saw Misty pick up Haleigh, and go in the opposite direction shortly thereafter.

Which reminds me, didn't she pick up Tommy's son also? Did she take him home before leaving the bluff, or did she take him with her? tia.

If a person is going to lie, and so extravagantly, don't you want people to believe you? Isn't that the whole point?

It boggles my mind.
moo

Not to bring up old questions that either have no answer, or no one would guess, but;

why would RC lie about picking Haleigh up from school that day, when he must have known that other parents were there picking up their kids, and would know if he was lying or telling the truth?

Because it gave him the appearance of being a hands-on father, it served a purpose, it kept people from saying that he allowed his child to get into a vehicle with an unlicensed teenager. He went for months on this until we heard from the people at the bus stop which contradicted him. Time allows for people to say now "someone is lying" and since we all get to pick, I choose Ron as a liar.

These same parents would see and witness (not to mention the bus driver) who actually did pick Haleigh up, and if in an auto, which direction he/she went after Haleigh entered the auto, so, why lie about something that is so easily discredited?

Because if you live in a world where your word is rarely questioned, or you can bully and badger anyone who dares to challenge you, you fall back to what you're used to. Go back and read the heated discussions on this; you'll see what I mean. The problem is, there are those who have seen through this bull from the jump.

And honestly, it blew my cookies away to realize that there were more than, ie, several witnesses that saw Misty pick up Haleigh, and go in the opposite direction shortly thereafter.

Which reminds me, didn't she pick up Tommy's son also? Did she take him home before leaving the bluff, or did she take him with her? tia.

I don't think we've ever gotten that answer, but we have been told that Misty took off in the opposite direction from the MH, which would also be in the opposite direction of Tommy's house. What that says to me is that, if Emeralgem's theory is correct, this child may have also been exposed to a potentially very very bad situation that day.

If a person is going to lie, and so extravagantly, don't you want people to believe you? Isn't that the whole point?

It boggles my mind.
moo

It was never an extravagant lie. It was always blatant. A make Ron look good lie. A lie so thin and so unbelievably self-serving as to remove Ron from anything but getting loved on by his family before he went off to work, leaving the bucolic scene behind, only to return to a horror story. Now we know far differently.

I don't recall any Croslins other than Misty Croslin Cummings speaking of deer blood being in the van, so when you say numerous members of the Croslin clan have offered up this information, who other than Misty have you heard claim deer blood was in the van?

Actually if you search the threads here at WS with deer blood in van Haleigh, numerous results will pop up for you in various threads, many containing comments about The Croslin's ( Misty, Chelsea and Tommy) offering up information about the van and the deer blood. Also link to van discussion here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79903&highlight=deer+blood+van+Haleigh

I also have many comments about the " alleged" deer blood in my personal notes that was discussed by Cobra and Art Harris, who each reference having spoke with the Croslins, and others as well. If you like you could google deer blood and Croslins and you will find a lot of information. HTH

Actually if you search the threads here at WS with deer blood in van Haleigh, numerous results will pop up for you in various threads, many containing comments about The Croslin's ( Misty, Chelsea and Tommy) offering up information about the van and the deer blood. Also link to van discussion here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79903&highlight=deer+blood+van+Haleigh

I also have many comments about the " alleged" deer blood in my personal notes that was discussed by Cobra and Art Harris, who each reference having spoke with the Croslins, and others as well. If you like you could google deer blood and Croslins and you will find a lot of information. HTH

We have indeed discussed it on many occassions, but like Emeral, I do not recall anyone in the families talking about blood in the van except Misty. I have no desire to hear Art or Cobra theorize or otherwise spew bull$hit about this or any other topic ever again. Their agenda is not finding Haleigh, I don't believe.

Oh my goodness - you keep a notebook?!
;)
Then you'll realize that many of the comments here on w/s re: blood in the van were made by me ---- and I never believed there was blood in the van.

We have indeed discussed it on many occassions, but like Emeral, I do not recall anyone in the families talking about blood in the van except Misty. I have no desire to hear Art or Cobra theorize or otherwise spew bull$hit about this or any other topic ever again. Their agenda is not finding Haleigh, I don't believe.

Oh my goodness - you keep a notebook?!
;)
Then you'll realize that many of the comments here on w/s re: blood in the van were made by me ---- and I never believed there was blood in the van.

At last count I had 16 notebooks.....a year is a very long time.

There are other posters who have stated they read or heard other Croslin's besides Misty talk about the blood in the van, If someone wanted to perform a search containing the words I posted above they would see those posters clearly by name. I will not link to their posts because I feel that is unfair to a person who's thoughts and opinions change from day to day around here.. : ) Nevermind that this is the theory thread and I thought posting was a little more relaxed as far as linking to things goes. I have asked a few times for a link and get ignored or told to go google it, which I do.....happily.

I believe there was blood in the van, but not enough to get any kind of DNA from, trace amounts. Was it deer blood? Who knows. If they found haleigh's DNA in the van we might be a tad farther along in this case by now. JMO

Did one perp take HaLeigh because he had been lusting after her for a few months and he planned to take her when the time was right and is that perp a close relative of Misty's who stalked the neighborhood OR was HaLeigh sexually assaulted by Misty's close relatives to teach Ron a lesson for preying on their sister while she was underage and pressuring her into having illegal sex with him.

When Crystal left home to live with Ronald at 14 years of age, no one stood up for Crystal and Marie Griffiths did not contact 911 to report her daughter missing and beg for her to be returned home. No, Crystal didn't return her mother's calls and Marie and Crystal lost contact with each other for the next 5 years until Crystal and Ron separated and Crystal had no choice but to return home at which time she reestablished her relationship with her mother. It is interesting that Crystal’s relationship with Ronald which wasn’t lawful ended after 5 years which was HaLeigh's age when she disappeared from her father’s home while under the care of Ron’s next underage girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Which means in theory that Ronald's relationships with both Crystal and HaLeigh ended after 5 years. After loosing custody of her children to Ronald, Crystal has won back temporary custody of her son since Ronald’s arrest. When Ron stole Crystal away at the age of 14, Ron never encountered any opposition from Crystal's family but the situation with Misty is different because Misty has brothers who live close by and look out for her. I wonder if they felt justified taking Ron's daughter to sexually exploit her or hide her to get even with Ron.

Tommy said he saw HaLeigh everyday and HaLeigh and Misty were joined at the hip so I presume HaLeigh began to appear much older than her real age and because Misty is still suffering from the trauma she experienced when she was raped on several occasions, it was unavoidable that the same harm would quickly befall HaLeigh who was directly under her influence.

Because Tn and GGS praised Misty, GGS gave her ring at TN birthday party for the engagement, forced Ron into marrying Misty;
I have always thought that they were all involved with Haleigh's demise.
TN was willing to pay an underage drug addict to babysit her 2 grandchildren.
IMO, it started with Ron/Misty fighting.
We have seen the horrible conditions, temper, language, drugs, sex of how Haleigh lived
with from Ron.
Did she get hit? Did she get into OXY's? Died later because of no medical attention?
Was she taken to the nearest nurse Lindsay?
Who screamed at 2 am? TN? GGS? Misty?
None of the layers could call 911 because they all were high, they all would be in trouble with drugs, etc.
In a panic, things were washed, thrown in dumpster, thrown in river by dock, then a helper Tommy) helped get rid of her little body.
Being at work is no excuse for Ron, if he hurt her before work!
IMO, none of them thought this would make international news.
TN made it to the scene in record time with her 8x10 glossy, LEO jacket........stuff to throw of local media. JMOO

this is making a lot of sense to me. Ron had probably been day arguing with misty all about babysitting until he had finally told her to forget about it, in so many words. Meanwhile, tn called her and said that she would pay her to babysit and that is why misty said that she would if ron agreed. Ron, thinking that misty wasn't going to babysit took jr. Over to ggms and proceeded to the bus stop to get haleigh only to find that misty had just picked her up. Took off to find her, caught up with her and in the fight that ensued, haleigh was mortally injured. That would explain why jr. Was not heard in the 911 call and why tn arrived early. I think that she picked up jr. And brought him home so that it would appear that misty was babysitting. I'm still not decided on who tn got to dispose of haleigh, i'm thinking ron's uncle so that ron could show up for work.

ita................BBM

Did you read this?

Neves said "Joe" and Ronald Cummings got into a fight over a gun during his visit, and that the cousin left town the same day Haleigh disappeared.

You simply will not believe whose photo is on the cover of the Palatka Daily News today...

Let me copy it from the caption:

Joe Overstreet and Misty Croslin hang up fliers for Haleigh Cummings at a convenience store on US 17 in Satsuma on the day after Haleigh went missing.

oopsie, doopsie, Teresa - did that gun go off and shoot your foot?

WTH? you mean he didn't run off to Tennessee when the call arrived that Haleigh was missing? TN told us he left town when he heard the news...IIRC>

LF..would that be the same store where rc stopped on his way home from......er....werk?

We need to go over every fact of this case that has been given to us by TN.

WTH? you mean he didn't run off to Tennessee when the call arrived that Haleigh was missing? TN told us he left town when he heard the news...IIRC>

Imagine that !

Now why on earth would she tell peeps something that wasn't true?

Maybe someone will ask her how she got that little detail so darned confused.

Should be interesting on Green Lane tonight.

We need to go over every fact of this case that has been given to us by TN.

jmo - it would be much easier to try to figure out why. Way too much disinformation thrown out for our consumption to try to pick out fact from fiction.

jmo - it would be much easier to try to figure out why. Way too much disinformation thrown out for our consumption to try to pick out fact from fiction.

TN should be sitting in that cell next to Misty. I am now sure why the detectives are so confused in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole