Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the "Watts (Funeral Home) Theory" to have legs, we would have to assume that someone had complete and quick access to the crematorium. It would have to be someone who assisted in this act that has no scruples or morals (imo). It would also have to be someone who obviously would not know or would not care about the legal ramifications for an act such as this.

BTW, I do realize we may have all of the above, so it is possible. I just wonder what are the probabilities?

I don't recall the title, but years ago I read a book about the criminal acts of a crematorium in CA. After reading that book, I suppose I could find anything possible when it comes to the deceased and what is done to them.

If we take Misty's (reported) statement of "Haleigh is ashes," I would be more inclined to go with the houseboat that burned just days after Haleigh disappeared. Didn't a sex offender have access to that boat? Then again, if it's sitting in the water, I suppose anyone would have access to it. But surely, no one would be so brazen as to place Haleigh's body on it and burn it so close to the scene, would they?

Geez, I'm all over the place with theories. LE, throw us a bone, please.

I enjoy reading this thread, but don't post on this one much because my "theories" change, from day to day, on this case. My gut instinct at first was that Haleigh died as a result of Ron's temper, but then I ask myself why would Misty cover for so long for him (especially now that she's locked up). The other theory is the drug OD, but then I ask why would Ron cover for Misty. Maybe he thought that since the drugs were in his house (he had priors with LE), that he would be in trouble too (which he would have).

If there is no incentive, by LE, neither of them may ever talk and this worries me.

If we take Misty's (reported) statement of "Haleigh is ashes," I would be more inclined to go with the houseboat that burned just days after Haleigh disappeared. Didn't a sex offender have access to that boat? Then again, if it's sitting in the water, I suppose anyone would have access to it. But surely, no one would be so brazen as to place Haleigh's body on it and burn it so close to the scene, would they?

Geez, I'm all over the place with theories. LE, throw us a bone, please.

IIRC, the houseboat fire was not until Aug. (7 ?). It definitely burned & went up in full flames. But the time difference of Feb. to Aug. seems to make it unlikely (but, anything's possible).

For the "Watts (Funeral Home) Theory" to have legs, we would have to assume that someone had complete and quick access to the crematorium. It would have to be someone who assisted in this act that has no scruples or morals (imo). It would also have to be someone who obviously would not know or would not care about the legal ramifications for an act such as this.

Btw, I do realize we have all of the above, so it is possible. I just wonder what are the probabilities?

I don't recall the title, but years ago I read a book about the criminal acts of a crematorium in CA. After reading that book, I suppose I could find anything possible when it comes to the deceased and what is done to them.

Who is this person who fits all of the above?

Btw, I do realize we have all of the above, so it is possible. I just wonder what are the probabilities?

& trying to imagine an employee being involved, is a BIG leap. although, & I'm not dissing the whole profession, the few people that I've actually known who were in this business? were WEIRD. I used to work with a woman whose son got caught 'molesting' a dead woman's body. no charges were filed-he was fired & it was kept very quiet. Another guy I knew of, (a friend's friend's brother), & a group of his friends, (all homosexuals & roommates), got caught molesting dead men. They were just fired too. These guys actually lived in a funeral home apartment. All of these guys were grounds keepers, janitors, orderlies, etc...Some SICK people are attracted to this profession.

I don't know if this is important, but people used to, (& probably still do), buy embalming fluid to lace joints with. When I was a teenager, I was an unaware smoker of one of those things-I thought I was gonna lose my mind. So, that could explain a drug connection to a funeral home.

I don't know if this is important, but people used to, (& probably still do), buy embalming fluid to lace joints with. When I was a teenager, I was an unaware smoker of one of those things-I thought I was gonna lose my mind. So, that could explain a drug connection to a funeral home.

omg...now I have heard it all, is this true?

omg...now I have heard it all, is this true?
YES!!! & People actually like it. I knew I was smoking a joint,(duh), but was too stupid to notice that it had been soaked, untill later. I guess I would compare it, (although I never tried it), to an acid trip.

YES!!! & People actually like it. I knew I was smoking a joint,(duh), but was too stupid to notice that it had been soaked, untill later. I guess I would compare it, (although I never tried it), to an acid trip.

unbelievable...

I find it even more telling IF they were asked to take one and refused..But as of now we don't even know IF LE asked them to take one...I cannot for the life of me imagine WHY LE wouldn't have asked them to take one though:waitasec:...JMO

I'm very interested in the woman (a family member reportedly a nurse) who accompanied GGMS that fateful evening to Ron Cummings home. Why have we not heard anything about her account of this visit at all? This is a very big void to me in this investigation. Absolutely no mention of any interview by LE or reporters. Can't figure this out. Also, has anyone seen this woman in any of the early videos with the Cummings' family or around the home after Haleigh's disappearance? Or anytime? Has she disappeared off the face of the earth? Have any locals seen or heard anyother details involving this woman? To me at least, she is a very valuable piece of the timeline. :waitasec:

I have two theories. One is that Haleigh's disappearance was a hoax to get donations and attention. These people had nothing to do all day but watch TV and could have kept up with the Caylee Anthony case. Ronald did not go to werk until late afternoon so he could have been keeping up with Caylee's case also. I posted this theory in Feb. of last year.

There is all of this drama about Haleigh's pink shirt. On Haleigh's last day at school, maybe Ronald rushed over to GGS to pick up the pink shirt because that is the shirt she was supposed to be wearing when she disappeared, IMO. Haleigh has a pink shirt on with Ronald at the bus stop that was on the page set up by the woman whose last name is Savage in Arizona. That MySpace page went up within 2 days of Haleigh's disappearance (before we even saw the pics of Haleigh in the pink shirt at the bus stop). Then there was an article in the newspaper that this woman was a fraud and was asking for donations for Haleigh's family. I do not have the same computer where I saved all of the information concerning this woman, so I have lost it. This woman had all sorts of pics with Haleigh, Ronald, Jr., and even Orlando's daughter with Haleigh at the ocean. I cannot connect the dots because I have since lost the information I had saved about it. I followed this woman right down to her posting wanting a position to manage a farm either in Colorado or Montana. Now it is odd that Ronald has even mentioned Montana in one of his recent jailhouse tapes with TN. I believe that he mentioned something about Crystal maybe at some time in the future moving to either Montana or Texas. Just odd about him mentioning Montana, IMO. My very first impression was an orchestrated disappearance by Ronald.

Another theory is that Ronald hurt Haleigh very badly in a fit of temper. He could not let her be seen at school that way so he arranged for her to be taken and hidden somewhere. He would have to pay someone to do this for him and needed money. We have heard a rumor that Ronald was drinking and went to someone wanting money. That could be why - he was going to have to pay someone to take Haleigh somewhere. Misty had to clean up the mobile home and stage the scene while Ronald was at werk that night. That could also be the reason for the flurry of calls from Ronald. He may have needed to give Misty further instructions.

I firmly believe the marijuana plants found at the pond was Ronald's. They had to be moved because he knew LE would be at the mobile home once Haleigh was reported missing. I would bet anything that Jr. never had a bedroom set up for him as Haleigh did, although Haleigh did not sleep in it.

Both of these scenarios have Haleigh alive. One that doesn't would have Haleigh dying by Ronald's hand in a fit of anger. Still, someone would have to dispose of Haleigh's body and would have to be paid to do so, IMO. Either way, I do not believe that Haleigh is in the area either dead or alive.

I agree that Misty is the key to solving what happened to Haleigh. I do not believe that Misty harmed Haleigh, but I do believe she knows what happened to her.

Furthermore, I believe that TN and GGS know what happened to Haleigh. Bottom line, I believe that Ronald is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance whether she is dead or alive.

I have two theories. One is that Haleigh's disappearance was a hoax to get donations and attention. These people had nothing to do all day but watch TV and could have kept up with the Caylee Anthony case. Ronald did not go to werk until late afternoon so he could have been keeping up with Caylee's case also. I posted this theory in Feb. of last year.

There is all of this drama about Haleigh's pink shirt. On Haleigh's last day at school, maybe Ronald rushed over to GGS to pick up the pink shirt because that is the shirt she was supposed to be wearing when she disappeared, IMO. Haleigh has a pink shirt on with Ronald at the bus stop that was on the page set up by the woman whose last name is Savage in Arizona. That MySpace page went up within 2 days of Haleigh's disappearance (before we even saw the pics of Haleigh in the pink shirt at the bus stop). Then there was an article in the newspaper that this woman was a fraud and was asking for donations for Haleigh's family. I do not have the same computer where I saved all of the information concerning this woman, so I have lost it. This woman had all sorts of pics with Haleigh, Ronald, Jr., and even Orlando's daughter with Haleigh at the ocean. I cannot connect the dots because I have since lost the information I had saved about it. I followed this woman right down to her posting wanting a position to manage a farm either in Colorado or Montana. Now it is odd that Ronald has even mentioned Montana in one of his recent jailhouse tapes with TN. I believe that he mentioned something about Crystal maybe at some time in the future moving to either Montana or Texas. Just odd about him mentioning Montana, IMO. My very first impression was an orchestrated disappearance by Ronald.

Another theory is that Ronald hurt Haleigh very badly in a fit of temper. He could not let her be seen at school that way so he arranged for her to be taken and hidden somewhere. He would have to pay someone to do this for him and needed money. We have heard a rumor that Ronald was drinking and went to someone wanting money. That could be why - he was going to have to pay someone to take Haleigh somewhere. Misty had to clean up the mobile home and stage the scene while Ronald was at werk that night. That could also be the reason for the flurry of calls from Ronald. He may have needed to give Misty further instructions.

I firmly believe the marijuana plants found at the pond was Ronald's. They had to be moved because he knew LE would be at the mobile home once Haleigh was reported missing. I would bet anything that Jr. never had a bedroom set up for him as Haleigh did, although Haleigh did not sleep in it.

Both of these scenarios have Haleigh alive. One that doesn't would have Haleigh dying by Ronald's hand in a fit of anger. Still, someone would have to dispose of Haleigh's body and would have to be paid to do so, IMO. Either way, I do not believe that Haleigh is in the area either dead or alive.

I agree that Misty is the key to solving what happened to Haleigh. I do not believe that Misty harmed Haleigh, but I do believe she knows what happened to her.

Furthermore, I believe that TN and GGS know what happened to Haleigh. Bottom line, I believe that Ronald is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance whether she is dead or alive.

Wow. You have an incredible memory. Kudos.

Can you werk these 2 theories into 1? thx

I'm very interested in the woman (a family member reportedly a nurse) who accompanied GGMS that fateful evening to Ron Cummings home. Why have we not heard anything about her account of this visit at all? This is a very big void to me in this investigation. Absolutely no mention of any interview by LE or reporters. Can't figure this out. Also, has anyone seen this woman in any of the early videos with the Cummings' family or around the home after Haleigh's disappearance? Or anytime? Has she disappeared off the face of the earth? Have any locals seen or heard anyother details involving this woman? To me at least, she is a very valuable piece of the timeline. :waitasec:

I believe they were referring to UncleDonald's wife who had some type of nursing license with the State of Florida.

Go to www.myflorida.com to look up licensees. SQ

I'm very interested in the woman (a family member reportedly a nurse) who accompanied GGMS that fateful evening to Ron Cummings home. Why have we not heard anything about her account of this visit at all? This is a very big void to me in this investigation. Absolutely no mention of any interview by LE or reporters. Can't figure this out. Also, has anyone seen this woman in any of the early videos with the Cummings' family or around the home after Haleigh's disappearance? Or anytime? Has she disappeared off the face of the earth? Have any locals seen or heard any other details involving this woman? To me at least, she is a very valuable piece of the timeline. :waitasec:

From what I recall reading a while back it was aunt Elise(?), that came by with GGMS. I could be wrong about the name so if anyone knows who she is please correct me. Then we also have the A/C man that we have not heard anything about him or who is. LE is holding these two back for good reason IMO. Not because they had anything to do with Haleigh, but maybe they shed some light on who Ron and Misty really are early on in the case.

Wow. You have an incredible memory. Kudos.

Can you werk these 2 theories into 1? thx

Wish I could, LFlorida. Whatever I do come up with always has Ronald as the one responsible and all of the other players as his helpers.

I just realized my theory would take all night to write, so I'm just going to touch on a few spots. I really do challenge Ronald's time at work. I worked for an airline, and we didn't punch time cards, but we signed into keypads. More than once I've witnessed one co-worker signing in another co-worker that was arriving late for work. You had to know the other persons sign-in code in order to do it, but it happened all the time. How much easier would it be to clock another person in? Maybe Ronald's supervisor is the one that helped him come in late or leave early. After the fact, he can't admit to knowing this and expect to keep his job.
The next thing I find strange is Ronald's grandmother saying these two children, 4 and 5 year olds are eating their dinner on the porch between 7-730pm. That night the sun went down just after 6pm, and the temperature was 58 and 59 degrees. It's one thing to eat in 58 degrees when the sun is shinning, but not after dark. She was either over there earlier in the day when the temps were in the 70's or she is making this up. I honestly think she was setting up an alibi for Ronald. I'm uncertain about her claim regarding the laundry. Did I read that she brought the clean clothes over in a laundry basket? That strikes a cord with me too. We had a renter that was caught with drugs. She came out of the house with a laundry basket like she was headed out to do laundry. Of course, the drugs were in the basket. Seems like this is an easy way of taking things in and out of a house without looking suspicious. I don't think she could actually be involved in helping to hide Haleigh's body, but I don't know. Maybe she brought over clean sheets to get rid of evidence on the bed. If Haleigh still wet the bed, the mattress was probably protected by a plastic sheet. Grandma probably carted off any blood evidence that would have been on the bed or on towels. Remember the clothes that were scattered on the floor next to the back door? If I were looking for something to stop the flow of blood, that would be the first place I would look. I'd probaly have clothes all over the place too as I frantically searched for a dirty towel.
The last thing I want to mention is how grandma and great grandma sung Misty's praise when everyone was buying the kidnapping theory? Now that they are afraid Misty might crack, they are running as fast as they can away from her. Teresa N calls her "that little witch." And how about when TN visited Ronald in jail and asked him if he though Misty would talk, did you notice Ronald's answer? He was quick to point out that the conversations were being recorded, not realizing she was insinuating Misty was guilty and might admit it. I thought that was very telling!

I just realized my theory would take all night to write, so I'm just going to touch on a few spots. I really do challenge Ronald's time at work.

I worked for an airline, and we didn't punch time cards, but we signed into keypads. More than once I've witnessed one co-worker signing in another co-worker that was arriving late for work. You had to know the other persons sign-in code in order to do it, but it happened all the time. How much easier would it be to clock another person in? Maybe Ronald's supervisor is the one that helped him come in late or leave early. After the fact, he can't admit to knowing this and expect to keep his job.

The next thing I find strange is Ronald's grandmother saying these two children, 4 and 5 year olds are eating their dinner on the porch between 7-730pm. That night the sun went down just after 6pm, and the temperature was 58 and 59 degrees. It's one thing to eat in 58 degrees when the sun is shinning, but not after dark. She was either over there earlier in the day when the temps were in the 70's or she is making this up. I honestly think she was setting up an alibi for Ronald.

I'm uncertain about her claim regarding the laundry. Did I read that she brought the clean clothes over in a laundry basket? That strikes a cord with me too. We had a renter that was caught with drugs. She came out of the house with a laundry basket like she was headed out to do laundry. Of course, the drugs were in the basket. Seems like this is an easy way of taking things in and out of a house without looking suspicious.

I don't think she could actually be involved in helping to hide Haleigh's body, but I don't know. Maybe she brought over clean sheets to get rid of evidence on the bed. If Haleigh still wet the bed, the mattress was probably protected by a plastic sheet. Grandma probably carted off any blood evidence that would have been on the bed or on towels.

Remember the clothes that were scattered on the floor next to the back door? If I were looking for something to stop the flow of blood, that would be the first place I would look. I'd probaly have clothes all over the place too as I frantically searched for a dirty towel.

The last thing I want to mention is how grandma and great grandma sung Misty's praise when everyone was buying the kidnapping theory? Now that they are afraid Misty might crack, they are running as fast as they can away from her. Teresa N calls her "that little witch." And how about when TN visited Ronald in jail and asked him if he though Misty would talk, did you notice Ronald's answer? He was quick to point out that the conversations were being recorded, not realizing she was insinuating Misty was guilty and might admit it. I thought that was very telling!

Well, howdy do, MaryAnn. I'm terribly impressed with your line of thinking all this out.

I agree on the werk part. [Kinda. Regardless of details, the bottom line is the same.]

I really like the grandma cleaning part. Yep, I'll bet she's used to cleaning up the messes left behind by all her kids and g'kids. When all else fails, you can always call g'ma. She took in Ron & CrystalC when Teresa did whatever she did, then took in Ron & Crystal & the kids. Probably got stuck with a lot of other messes created by the family - Katrina's custody stuff, ...

The laundry basket and all makes sense. [I was told there was -0- trace evidence in the m/h, but that could've been a bluff on me.]

BUT... if that mattress was covered with a waterproof liner, then it's possible that any fluids could be contained within it. She'd have to be darned careful.

It would def work w/the drug overdose or "soft" head injury trauma. [I forget the term right now.]

And it would explain so many blanket/sheet references -

- Haleigh wet the bed
- Washing sheets
- Blankets in window, in van, in washer
- Sheets/blankets on the ramp outside the door that the dogs used for scent

Speaking of which, She might have been able to get Haleigh out of there without a whole bunch of help. Scooch that laundry basket right down that ramp. [Or, if necessary, call your daughter whose fault this is anyway - directly or indirectly.]

Dang! Great thinking, newbie.

Tell me this, though --

Would Teresa and Annette cover for Misty?

How do you think Misty has avoided accidentally telling the truth with her many various stories?

My hat's off to you.

Hi LFlorida!

Wow, I've never heard anything about a lot of sheets and blankets. I've never heard that she actually did wet the bed. It was just a guess. As far as Teresa and Annette covering up for Misty, I don't think they did. They were covering up for Ronald and that just happened to include Misty. Ronald needs Misty to go along with the kidnapping theory. In order to rule him out as a suspect, you have to have people that will claim Haleigh was alive after Ronald left for work. That list of people only includes Misty's brother, sister-in-law and Ronald's grandmother. (as far as I know) If they didn't need Misty to clear the timeline for Ronald, I don't think they would have been so quick to take up for her. That is actually the reason I'm so certain Ronald is responsible. When Annette was asked about the possibility of Misty leaving the MH that night, she was angry that it was even suggested. She and Teresa both ignored anything that suggested Misty was guilty in Haleigh's disappearance. I'm sure Ronald has told Misty, that there is no way she can be charged with anything, because they would need proof, and there is nothing linking her to Haleigh. Now that Misty is behind bars, Teresa and Annette have changed their tune. They are scared to death she will crack and tell exactly what happened that night. That's the reason they are trash talking her now. Then you have Ronald saying either Misty or Crystal is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. Also known as plan B and C. Talk about throwing people under the bus! These are things I feel in my gut, but the truth could be something less sinister.

Misty keeps her story straight by saying, she woke up, the light was on, the back door was wide open, Haleigh was missing, and that's all I remember. That's her script and she's sticking to it!

***Maryann123***

LogDetective-160x160.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members