Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean Misty was "fine" with babysitting, i think she was getting tired of it, I meant fine to do it as long as RC was coming home at night and she was relieved of her duties at that point in the night.

Elle, I am not sure he started in October. He may have applied or was hired but didn't start immediately but was preparing a little nest for him and the missus by moving to a bigger place and taking in a girl to help with the chores and watch the kiddies.

To tell you the truth, I am not sure rc ever had full time duty babysitting those kids. I think when he got a real job (PDM) was the first time he ever took on the responsibility of those kids alone. I think when Haleigh had to start school, his world turned upside down. A responsibility he was not at all prepared to handle.

.....pure speculation on my part. I just don't think he started to work in October. He was not employed very long at the plant...that is for sure. It was a very short time.

E Zatsrow from PDM stated that he started working with RC " in the yard" in October. This is the guy who said he overheard snippets of phone conversations between RC and Misty...FWIW.

What is even stranger is that tn had to know the babysitting problem with misty was going on. AS was or should have been really complaining about the problem of having to watch them 24/7 and getting Haleigh off to school.

Yet they both praise to heaven the skills and maturity of Misty.

If you recall, AS went over to check on the kids and was not happy with misty at all. She mentioned that she was po'd at rc for taking her back after her running off but it was his house/life, so what could she do?

Yet she told the press early on what a great gal misty was.....hmmm.

And did a 180 and told an all together different story after Misty was arrested.. Something that makes one really go hmmmm....JMO

Oh, is this the guy that said rc told misty to "Whip" Haleigh, she has to learn about her bedtime? Grrr....D#$#m rc, imagine beating your children for them to learn about bedtime...

Thanks Elle...for the find. I want to hear this guy tell us the hours also.

Oh, is this the guy that said rc told misty to "Whip" Haleigh, she has to learn about her bedtime? Grrr....D#$#m rc, imagine beating your children for them to learn about bedtime...

Thanks Elle...for the find. I want to hear this guy tell us the hours also.

I think I posted the link over in the RC works hours thread.

I know where the link is, I know what the guy said. I didn't recall him say Oct but if that is what he said so be it. He is going from recollection.

He did give us insight into the violence and the way rc deals with his children. Amber also said rc hit his kids and that jr would get a bloody nose. It is up to us to believe them or not. I choose to believe them because rc speaks and behaves and states he is going to harm people and he proved he would last August.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad. Zastrow told us rc told misty to Whip her and make her go to bed. Haleigh has to learn when it is bedtime.

He also told us rc started in October. Both could be true.

Anyone know a reason why not ONE person will come forth with rc's work hours. TN said in the beginning he worked 3:00pm to 3:00am. That disappeared from the radar and we have no one offering up hours not even PDM.

That tells me there is problem with his hours. Combine that with criminal defense attorney, being fired, drugs, guns and a missing child and that makes him highly suspicious in the disappearance of his child

I am looking for statements from people other than family at this point and his was one of them.

People were asking questions about stuff and perhaps they don't remember the details the way you or I do, that is my reason for posting the information to begin with.

I am looking for statements from people other than family at this point and his was one of them.

People were asking questions about stuff and perhaps they don't remember the details the way you or I do, that is my reason for posting the information to begin with.

Elle, I've been noticing your posts about the gun in the ditch. I'm curious myself as to when all of this happened. There are two things I can point out to possibly shed some light on the time frame.

At 11:47 of her LVA, Misty says "he was only down here for a couple weeks" referring to Cousin Joe. No matter what, the fight or altercation over the gun's alleged theft happened within that period.

Also, I found this article:

SATSUMA, FL -- Family members of Ronald Cummings say he got into a fight with another man over a gun one day before his daughter disappeared.

A relative told First Coast News Cummings accused the other man of stealing a gun. The relative could not remember the name of the man or where the fight happened.

The relative said the man disappeared the next day and the gun was found in a ditch.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131661&catid=3

Since it's reasonably clear that Joe Overstreet left Satsuma sometime late in the day on 2/10, the statement above leads me to believe the gun was found in the ditch AFTER Haleigh disappeared.

So does that mean JO was visiting ron when misty was not there? According to Nay she didn't drop her off till late Sunday/early monday...or am I confused?

I am out of town at the moment but I know there is a tape and it implies JO was there that Monday but Hardy was not specific on time.

Maybe this fight with JO happened somewhere else other than Satsuma? Maybe rc went to timmy and chelsea's house tracking misty down and ran into some problems with timmy and Joe?

I sure get the feeling something happened between JO and RC and misty is the cause of it. How Haleigh plays into this is not even possible to figure out at this time. She may not play in at all but that is left to be figured out.

Why does the LE want to keep going back in time? That just confuses me all to heck. If Haleigh went to school, got off the bus and disappeared, why do they need to go backwards? What could possibley tie in with an alive child and going backwards. If it were a planned murder or kidnapping, yes. If accident or spur of the moment, no.

I can't imagine this being pre-arranged by these two and it appears LE is focused on rc and misty. Unless they are looking for a third or fourth party, it doesn't make sense to have to go backwards in time.

I am out of town at the moment but I know there is a tape and it implies JO was there that Mondy but Hardy was not specific on time.

Maybe this fight with JO happened somewhere else other than Satsuma? Maybe rc went to timmy and chelsea's house tracking misty down and ran into some problems with timmy and Joe?

Could very well be the case IF Misty was headed to Timmy's house after she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop..JMO

BBM :)

iirc, there was an employee that stated they worked with Ron (but didn't specify the date, so this could have happened weeks prior to HaLeigh gone missing) and Ron was getting phone calls from Misty that she couldn't get HaLeigh to bed. Ron told her to spank (or whop her a$$) HaLeigh, and that she has to learn to go to bed when its time (not exact quoting but along the same lines)

TN said Ron worked at PDM Bridge for about 1 month and had just switched to the evening shift. Knowing HaLeigh went missing on Monday; perhaps Ron had only worked 1 evening shift.
Therefore, over this 1-month period, Ron was the one who would have been home putting his children to bed in the evenings not Misty and if Ron worked only a few evening shifts, how many evenings was Misty alone putting the children to bed? Perhaps she did experience some difficulty putting HaLeigh to bed and called Ronald for advice, but she would have learned by watching Ronald put the children to bed what works and what doesn't so this statement by the coworker doesn't add up.

When we do go backwards though, all there stories fall apart. Nay's, WBG, misty's..

The accident didn't happen the week they said. Nay said she picked up misty mid-week (that is not thurs, fri) so misty appears to be missing in action for more than a few days, I will venture to say a few weeks is more like it.

Maybe that is where LE is going...sheesh!

When are we going to hear from this Lindsy that was riding with GP and the girls, you know, the only female that would offer herself to the Mexican men and shared her earnings with the otheres?.....LOL..oh boy...like I believe she went solo and G and the other two just sat there all huddled while she went to work.

Was he pimping them? Do we really have correct info from him?

If misty was not available and rc went to work, where were the children?

Either they were left with AS or they were left alone. If left alone or often alone in the last few weeks, is that what rc is covering up?

Howdy Bluesky, I have been looking up links all morning trying to nail a time frame on the gun story that Misty told on the LVA. I transcribed the LVA into my notebook and I sure don't want to type it all out here Anyway, she tells about Tommy Joe and Timmy( the brother RC liked) coming over one night to visit with Ronald and Misty and RC was showing off his gun. They had their visit that night and the next day the gun came up missing and Misty went looking for it.

I heard or read an interview with Lyndsy or Chelsea explaining the day that Misty came and found the gun in the culvert. Misty even says in the LVA, I was with my sister-in-law. Either Chelsea or Lyndsy stated that it was a couple weeks before Haleigh went missing, not the day that Haleigh went missing. Now, were they lying? COULD BE, I am just telling you what they said. BUT if we look at all we know about the weeks leading up to Haleigh going missing it makes no sense, in my opinion, that this pow wow with Timmy, Tommy, Joe and RC was the day before Haleigh missing.

Why? Long post bear with me....lol.

1. Kristina Prevatt(nay nay) states she picked Misty up MIDWEEK after a fight with Ronald. This was the start of Misty's weekend away from 202 Gr Lane and the deal with Greg P. If you want to read Nay Nay's own statement about when she picked up Misty it's here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/

snip~ “When I picked her up” mid-week before Haleigh vanished, Prevatt tells pro bono private investigator and bounty hunter William Staubs, aka “Cobra” on The Bald Truth at artharris.com, “she said (Cummings) threw her against the mirror and she said her arm was all cut up and stuff because she said she was pregnant, and he said, it wasn’t his baby, and he rolled her up and tried to squeeze her into a ball.”~ end

According to these peeps, Misty wasn't at the trailer to be present for a visit from Joe and her brothers the day before Haleigh went missing. S Hardy did say that Joe was at the trailer on the afternoon of Monday but would not give details or tell why he was there or who he was with etc..etc..

I am not trying to point out that anything these people have said is the truth, I am just writing what they said. Personally I have a suspicion that Tommy might have come over with the kids on that Monday and maybe Joe was with him, I think these two might have been wondering how they could get the gun back after it was found in the culvert and Misty took it back to RC.....I don't know it is all a big ball of string that i keep trying to unwind, I keep running into knots!

Thank you elle, It's strange. Everytime I hear about the gun, I replace HaLeigh's name for the gun.

Example: Tommy Joe and Timmy( the brother RC liked) coming over one night to visit with Ronald and Misty and RC was showing off HALEIGH. They had their visit that night and the next day HaLeigh came up missing and Misty went looking for her.

This does have a ring of truth in it. What is the point of discussing the gun? Is it relevant to HaLeigh's disappearance or just gossip, something to talk about so you don't have to expose the truth?

Thank you elle, It's strange. Everytime I hear about the gun, I replace HaLeigh's name for the gun.

Example: Tommy Joe and Timmy( the brother RC liked) coming over one night to visit with Ronald and Misty and RC was showing off HALEIGH. They had their visit that night and the next day HaLeigh came up missing and Misty went looking for her.

This does have a ring of truth in it. What is the point of discussing the gun? Is it relevant to HaLeigh's disappearance or just gossip, something to talk about so you don't have to expose the truth?

In reference to myself I don't believe any gun was stolen, but I do believe a gun is involved and the reason WHY Haleigh disappeared..I also believe the truth about what really happened with the gun will expose the truth...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968