Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wouldn't give to see what's going on inside your head LF :floorlaugh:
Lake County hmmmm. My original thought waaaaaay back was Volusia but TN lived in Lake Co correct?
My thoughts on Grandma of the year are this: If you can't raise your own kids at that age, you sure aren't going to offer to keep the grandkids. I vote for--holiday only grandma. GGS was the hands on grandma in that family.

Unfortunely, and with great sadness, I believe your theory.

You've made some excellent points. There is so much confusion over the laundry/blankets it makes your head spin around like the spin cycle on a washing machine. :waitasec:

According to Misty, HaLeigh's blanket was in the van they took but she also said while she was at Ron's Monday evening putting HaLeigh to bed, she noticed HaLeigh's blanket smelt like pee so she covered her with a sheet while she washed the blankets. We assume HaLeigh peed on the blanket over the weekend while under someone's care other than Crystal Sheffield's since it wasn't her w/e to have the children. Misty said she wouldn't want to sleep with a soiled blanket and that's why she washed her blanket.

There are also reports that the dryer was running when LE arrived and on the dreams/visions thread, a poster said HaLeigh told her Misty wasn't the one who washed the blanket but she didn't say who did.

I listened to a video posted today on the theories thread and LEO said blankets were found on the floor by the back door when they arrived. I thought there was only a pile of clothes on the floor!

IDK if anyone knows where Ron and the children were over the weekend but Ron said he drove HaLeigh to AS place Monday morning because an outfit Haleigh wanted to wear to school was there while aligns with TN' theory that Ron and Misty were up Sunday night talking.

A coverup by Ron's side of the family certainly is possible.

I just don't understand when this child soiled this blanket. She went to school the day she went missing. If a blanket smelled like urine why would Misty wait till she put Haleigh to bed to wash that blanket? Misty said, after Haleigh went to school everyone went back to bed till eleven or twelve. Haleigh's bed was 3 ft. from their bed, so she would have smelled the urine earlier in the day. Why would she wait till eight o'clock at night to wash this stinky blanket? She was home all day probably in that bedroom sleeping with the "so called smelly blanket"

I wonder who took the blanket out of the van, and put it on Haleigh's bed? Couldn't have been Misty, because she has the nose of a bloodhound...right?

So, that would mean Ron took the soiled blanket out of the van, and put it on Haleigh's bed which I'm not buying. Judging by the photographs that I have seen of Haleigh she always looked clean. Listening to Ron in jail he was OCD about being clean. He complained to his mother or GF that he felt like he still had soap on his arm, and it was driving him nuts. He talked about how often he got to bathe which he wasn't happy about.

I just don't understand when this child soiled this blanket. She went to school the day she went missing. If a blanket smelled like urine why would Misty wait till she put Haleigh to bed to wash that blanket? Misty said, after Haleigh went to school everyone went back to bed till eleven or twelve. Haleigh's bed was 3 ft. from their bed, so she would have smelled the urine earlier in the day. Why would she wait till eight o'clock at night to wash this stinky blanket? She was home all day probably in that bedroom sleeping with the "so called smelly blanket"

I wonder who took the blanket out of the van, and put it on Haleigh's bed? Couldn't have been Misty, because she has the nose of a bloodhound...right?

So, that would mean Ron took the soiled blanket out of the van, and put it on Haleigh's bed which I'm not buying. Judging by the photographs that I have seen of Haleigh she always looked clean. Listening to Ron in jail he was OCD about being clean. He complained to his mother or GF that he felt like he still had soap on his arm, and it was driving him nuts. He talked about how often he got to bathe which he wasn't happy about.

Very thoughtful and interesting post. The blanket has been such a large part of this mystery and I think now you have solved it. If it were true, and the blanket was truly smelly, it would have been washed immediately.

Also, I remember hearing Misty say she was bleach cleaning. What was that all about? tia

Could be Volusia. If you look at a map of where Putnam, Flagler, Volusia, Lake, and Marion all come together, it looks reasonable. But since Teresa claims to have werked for Alachua County S.O. in Gainesville and got in a wreck in Alachua County, had multiple traffic tkts in Marion County [Ocala] and has her professional licenses with a Lake County addy [Lady Lake], I'd say look between Hwy 17 and Hwy 441. [I think 441 is the road I'm thinking about - might be 301.]

Hmmmmmm..... we might want to look at the locations where Jeff werked w/o a contractor's license. He would have received citations for not pulling permits. Teresa probably went to some of his jobs now and the.

Or maybe wherever her wreck was.

I just do not believe it's in Putnam County or else they wouldn't have "messed up" their initial info to LE.

I'm pretty sure we've had some bodies turn up in Lake County over the past year. Wonder if LE was doing searches there for Haleigh and stumbled across the other ones?

I wouldn't look too near the coast, nor north of San Mateo.

lol - I'm starting to feel like a real psychic - or psychotic, your choice.

If TN BF is a contractor maybe TN took Haleigh's body to one of his construction sites, and they covered her body over with cement.

I think maybe you are psychic! Your theory really makes sense to me.

I wonder who misty was talking to when j. poppen heard and saw her around 3:00am. JP said misty was crying and pacing around while talking. One of the many reasons LE do not believe anything misty tells them. She was talking to someone at or before 3:00am.

In one interview with AH, misty almost slipped. She said she called her mother and then quickly added "after the 911"..she is quick on her feet. I have noticed many "almost" slips, but she catches herself. In that same interview, she also began to slip about Haleigh and being in bed, again, she caught herself. It seemed like she was about to say that Haleigh was giving her a bad time about sleeping.

She might have been calling TN. I would think LE could check her phone records for that info.

Very thoughtful and interesting post. The blanket has been such a large part of this mystery and I think now you have solved it. If it were true, and the blanket was truly smelly, it would have been washed immediately.

Also, I remember hearing Misty say she was bleach cleaning. What was that all about? tia

Hmmm reminds me of Scott Peterson. I remember LE said there was a mop on the back porch that smelled like bleach. Later we were told that Lacey had thrown up after he choked her to death as per Scott's sister, and Scott cleaned up the floor with bleach.

After Misty was on her binge week-end, and not getting any sleep I sincerely doubt that girl was doing any house cleaning. If anybody was cleaning it was someone who wanted to clean up a crime scene perhaps, TN.

You've made some excellent points. There is so much confusion over the laundry/blankets it makes your head spin around like the spin cycle on a washing machine. :waitasec:

According to Misty, HaLeigh's blanket was in the van they took but she also said while she was at Ron's Monday evening putting HaLeigh to bed, she noticed HaLeigh's blanket smelt like pee so she covered her with a sheet while she washed the blankets. We assume HaLeigh peed on the blanket over the weekend while under someone's care other than Crystal Sheffield's since it wasn't her w/e to have the children. Misty said she wouldn't want to sleep with a soiled blanket and that's why she washed her blanket.

There are also reports that the dryer was running when LE arrived and on the dreams/visions thread, a poster said HaLeigh told her Misty wasn't the one who washed the blanket but she didn't say who did.

I listened to a video posted today on the theories thread and LEO said blankets were found on the floor by the back door when they arrived. I thought there was only a pile of clothes on the floor!

IDK if anyone knows where Ron and the children were over the weekend but Ron said he drove HaLeigh to AS place Monday morning because an outfit Haleigh wanted to wear to school was there while aligns with TN' theory that Ron and Misty were up Sunday night talking.

A coverup by Ron's side of the family certainly is possible.

Just to clarify...Misty said her (Misty's) blanket was in the van that they took.
The part of the police report that has mysteriously disappeared has been reported by people who saw it that the washer was running when LE arrived, not the dryer.

Just to clarify...Misty said her (Misty's) blanket was in the van that they took.
The part of the police report that has mysteriously disappeared has been reported by people who saw it that the washer was running when LE arrived, not the dryer.

Who in the right mind would do laundry when there is a missing child? If Misty got up at around three something to use the restroom, and saw the kitchen light on then noticed the back door open then ran back to her bedroom, and saw Haleigh missing did she grab a load of laundry to wash while she waited for LE to come to the house?

I'm just wondering if Misty was away for the week-end why would Ron, and Misty's blanket be in the van the night Haleigh went missing, I know Misty said, they all went back to sleep after Haleigh went to school the day Haleigh went missing, so the blanket had to be on the bed when the three of them were sleeping.

There is a reason Misty fails all the polygraph tests...she is lying! Now why would she lie? One-She is afraid of the killer. Two-She loves the killer. Three-The killer has something on her or her family.

When I saw Misty dealing drugs it seems like this girl was a pro. So, if I had to take a guess I think whoever harmed Haleigh knew Misty was dealing drugs, and told her she was going to jail or killed if she didn't go along with the cover-up. Now, Misty wouldn't be afraid of some street dealer, because Ron would blow them away. It had to be somebody that Ron wanted protected, perhaps someone like him, and his mother.

I sure recall in her VSA that she said she wasn't afraid but she would be very scared to death if somebody put a gun in her mouth....made me think somebody did exactly that.

If TN BF is a contractor maybe TN took Haleigh's body to one of his construction sites, and they covered her body over with cement.

I think maybe you are psychic! Your theory really makes sense to me.

He's an aluminum contractor. [Or was.]

Hey - that's what the cuts on Ron's hands looked like to me ! --- the kind of cuts I get when working on my dryer vent [ductwork]....

Sheet metal which is generally made of aluminum.

[Now what that might mean in the case, IHNI, but that's what his hand injuries look like to me ---- cuts from sheet metal.]

p.s. Where's the "Ronald's Suspicious Actions" thread?

TJ Ward, the man who administered the LVA test to Misty revealed that the pee blanket story didn't happen..Also, Misty claimed it was her blanket that was in the van they took, whoever they is, and she claimed she had to take a blanket down from the window, however in the LVA she claims she washed "our" blankets, but never mentions taking down the blanket from the window...

Also, while watching the video of the LVA I found her comment about Haleigh's blanket to be rather odd...
If you have the opportunity please listen and watch her facial expression and mannerism as she talks about Haleigh's blanket.....She says something about......"It's just a blanket she....sleep slepts with.. JMO

He's an aluminum contractor. [Or was.]

Hey - that's what the cuts on Ron's hands looked like to me ! --- the kind of cuts I get when working on my dryer vent [ductwork]....

Sheet metal which is generally made of aluminum.

[Now what that might mean in the case, IHNI, but that's what his hand injuries look like to me ---- cuts from sheet metal.]

p.s. Where's the "Ronald's Suspicious Actions" thread?

Speaking of JH being a "contractor" have you checked out his court docket for his contractor fraud case lately? It looks like they are going to prosecute but it seems he can't be found. He didn't show up for his arraignment and a capius has been issued. He has another arraignment set for tomorrow but the notice was returned (again) due to po box being closed. Seems to me that he doesn't want to be found.
I tried to find a place to search warrants for Lake Co. but couldn't find one.
I didn't look too hard, just the sheriff site and did not see a place to search.

I think he went missing around the time of the eviction thing. Seems they couldn't find him then either. What I don't understand is why on earth would TN be needing a place to stay when she supposedly still has the Rita Lane place? If you're hard up for cash, you sure don't need to rent another place--clean up the one you have & live there. It may not be a palace but when money's tight you can get by.

TJ Ward, the man who administered the LVA test to Misty revealed that the pee blanket story didn't happen..Also, Misty claimed it was her blanket that was in the van they took, whoever they is, and she claimed she had to take a blanket down from the window, however in the LVA she claims she washed "our" blankets, but never mentions taking down the blanket from the window...

Also, while watching the video of the LVA I found her comment about Haleigh's blanket to be rather odd...
If you have the opportunity please listen and watch her facial expression and mannerism as she talks about Haleigh's blanket.....She says something about......"It's just a blanket she....sleep slepts with.. JMO

Your right about her facial expression, and mannerism when referring to the blanket. I don't believe anything that comes from Misty, Ron or TN.

Speaking of JH being a "contractor" have you checked out his court docket for his contractor fraud case lately? It looks like they are going to prosecute but it seems he can't be found. He didn't show up for his arraignment and a capius has been issued. He has another arraignment set for tomorrow but the notice was returned (again) due to po box being closed. Seems to me that he doesn't want to be found.
I tried to find a place to search warrants for Lake Co. but couldn't find one.
I didn't look too hard, just the sheriff site and did not see a place to search.

Well, isn't that interesting!

I think he went missing around the time of the eviction thing. Seems they couldn't find him then either. What I don't understand is why on earth would TN be needing a place to stay when she supposedly still has the Rita Lane place? If you're hard up for cash, you sure don't need to rent another place--clean up the one you have & live there. It may not be a palace but when money's tight you can get by.

Hmmm maybe something is hidden on the property like Haleigh. I wonder if LE ever did a search of that property?

BOLD BY ME....yes, I have been asking this for a year. This very thing. If Misty got dropped off at 116 Tyler very early Sunday morn, ( according to Kristina P) then started talking to RC by phone, ended up back over there at 202, it forms some questions, wouldn't she smell the urine before bedtime Monday night? Wouldn't Haleigh have smelled like urine before school Monday morning? Where are the clothes she peed in while sleeping Sunday night? Who washed those?

No I don't believe it was Junior who wet the bed. Personally I think the statement by Misty, "who would put their kid to bed with a blanket that smelled like pee? I know I wouldn't" is a slam against whoever put Haleigh to bed over the weekend with a blanket that smelled like pee. JMO

Hmmm maybe something is hidden on the property like Haleigh. I wonder if LE ever did a search of that property?

Now there's a thought--and building an addition on--was cement poured I wonder? Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman