Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think she picked her up and tried to put her in the pool and she fell, nor do I think she drowned in the pool UNLESS it was deliberate. There was NO accident. Why? 911 would have been called for accidents.
I think she drugged her with the cloroform to party, she suffocated in the car.

But why dig up a root in the backyard? She does not seem the type to 1. care about a root and 2. do hard work like digging up a bamboo root, and on the VERY last day anyone ever saw Caylee alive other than herself. This just sticks with me as the locale for what happened, and no I don;t mean it was an accedent while lifting her to play in the pool but rather a mistep while trying to drown her in the pool while chloroformed hence no 911 craked skull plus chloroform? versus she drowned they tried to revive and no reason to test her blood for anything?

I just cannot discount the backyard as the location for her possible murder, plus the dogs hit on sents back there. The trunk is definatley where the body was after that for some time in my opinion from that point until before she picked up the gas cans. It just seems to fit.

You know? there is nothing wrong with the idea that Caylee is indeed with someone who is taking very good care of her, alive and well...until they actually find a body, or Casey confessess to something, then there will always be that little glimmer of hope :)

Sorry, if this has been discussed already......and IMHO......
If Caylee is found deceased ANYWHERE, but especially the 3 mi radius that Tim Miller stated, the Anthony family will come out swingin' with the idea that someone had put Caylee there. They will attest that someone (Zenaida and friends) HAD Caylee alive and with all the hype, put her there to "frame" their daughter so they could walk away from it all and let her take the fall. Kind of like Scott Peterson's Brown van stuff. The defense can spin all they want these wild stories and it is the Prosecution's burden to disprove anything they say. This would, be the first story out of their mouths if Caylee's body is found.

Again,

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

Quote:
Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'
Quote:

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

"I can name 30 labs in Florida that are absolutely scientifically inrefutable on that test. It's a very common test," Flowers said.

Folks, we could beat around the bush all day if we wanted too...This baby is DEAD!!! Wake up, c'mon, do u really believe she walks amongst us?

I am sorry, I am so caught up in this, that i can clearly see, this child is 'No more',, I wish I was wrong!!!!!!!!

I agree with that 100% the body//chlorine affect was a secondary possibility in my theory, the main part of the theory is she choloformed her and placed her in the pool to make it look like she drowned. Much more gentle than a forced drowning plus no flailing or screaming. But then she dropped her either on the way in or the way out, most likely on the way in as on the way outshe would have drowned allready and it would not matter if she dropped her but on the way in if she cracked her skull on the ground the evidence would appear different after being in the pool long enough to fakethe drwoning and if that caused her death at that point drowning would have not occured. Hence the need for a shovel to gather that evidence in the dirt a few days later before someone else found it. And the first weave in her constantly changing story.

Show me some evidence to get me out of that backyard !!! I just keep coming back to it.

Back to the shovel. Maybe, to fit with the flies in the trunk, she initially burried her in the backyard? Perhaps the slab that was poured 2-3 weeks later was under preperations and she burried her there and changed her mind but when she went to get the shovel to move the body she could not access the shed? or find the shovel? Living there for 14 years her father must have had one, so maybe this is why she wanted to borrow the neighbors, or she did so to try and avoi dleaving evidence on the fathers shovel and thought nobody would ask the neighbor about any shovel?

Damn that backyard is just too suspicious.

I thought that she might have deliberately drowned her in the pool too. Once LE released the chloroform results, I changed my mind. I like watching CSI Miami and some of the other CSI shows. Once I heard about the chloroform, I was reminded of one of the last episodes of CSI. It was the season finale (I think). Anyway, they talked about chloroform in this episode. As I recall, the CSI team found traces of chloroform in a dead body. They thought that was weird because that chloroform usually leaves living bodies without a trace. They implied that if the victim died of chloroform, then there would be no way of proving it; however, since the victim had traces of the product in their system, it meant they were drugged by it and later killed by something else.

I searched on google for a connection between chloroform and CSI Miami, and the results brought me back to WS. Apparently, someone else made the connection too. That person said that CA listed CSI as one of her favorite television programs on some social networking site. It really makes me wonder if she saw the episode in May, and has been plotting this for a while....

Yeah I can see that but how many drowned children are tested for drugs in their system? and how often are they tested for chloroform? makes me want anyone that dies tested for everything on earth when you think about it but they can't do that. If it's not a suspicious death they ussually don't test for anything, often later this is why bodies must be exhumed.

Folks, we could beat around the bush all day if we wanted too...This baby is DEAD!!! Wake up, c'mon, do u really believe she walks amongst us?

I am sorry, I am so caught up in this, that i can clearly see, this child is 'No more',, I wish I was wrong!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I agree with you. Little Caylee is no longer with us, and I believe she died at the hands of her mother, whether pre-meditated, or by accident....but for those who are having a hard time accepting the horrible facts....there still continues to be a little...and I do mean LITTLE glimmer of hope, until they find her body. And I truely believe that they will.

Yeah I can see that but how many drowned children are tested for drugs in their system? and how often are they tested for chloroform? makes me want anyone that dies tested for everything on earth when you think about it but they can't do that. If it's not a suspicious death they ussually don't test for anything, often later this is why bodies must be exhumed.

My grandmother died last year and a half ago in the hospital of coronary artery disease. They administered an autopsy. They checked for everything. She was in her late 70s, and had many health issues. This was in Florida too. I don't know if it is procedure, or not; however, I think it might be part of a law because the family was going to ask for an autopsy but it was already done.

Who knows? Maybe she did drug her, and later put her in the pool. At first, I thought that maybe she held her in the pool, so it would look like an accident. Someone said that did not make sense because she would have called 911 and reported the accident. Then it occurred to me that maybe she had fresh scratches on her arm from the fight, and she knew that she would not be able to explain that to LE.

Back to the shovel. Maybe, to fit with the flies in the trunk, she initially burried her in the backyard? Perhaps the slab that was poured 2-3 weeks later was under preperations and she burried her there and changed her mind but when she went to get the shovel to move the body she could not access the shed? or find the shovel? Living there for 14 years her father must have had one, so maybe this is why she wanted to borrow the neighbors, or she did so to try and avoi dleaving evidence on the fathers shovel and thought nobody would ask the neighbor about any shovel?

Damn that backyard is just too suspicious.

I am not sure what the purpose of the shovel was, but it might not be anything major. She only had it for 45 - 60 minutes. Not really enough to do anything with it, except maybe break the lock on the shed. Can anyone picture Casey doing soem major digging in the backyard, then putting it all back and replacing the grass, in under an hour?

The reality is there IS no glimmer of hope here. There was a dead body in the trunk of that car with the same mitochondrial DNA as Casey. A mother's children ALL have exactly the same mitochondrial DNA as the mother...Caylee was Casey's only child that we know of. There is NOBODY that CAN be but poor little sweet precious Caylee...The only HOPE now is to find her body and make sure that whoever took her life away from her is made to pay the penalty FOR that life.

Both good points, anyone know what chemicals they actually test for when they perform these on a deceased person?

Yeah so borrowing the shovel leads me to believe she was digging up some blood evidence.

It's too early to break the lock with it, her father said it was broken into between the 22nd and 24th she borrowed the shovel on the 18th

You might want to request this be merged with the Theories on what happened to Caylee thread, so that the number of duplicate threads can be cut down.

I think that she could have had the shovel for longer than an hour. The neighbor said that she borrowed the shovel and he went back to either mowing or blowing the lawn. Both of these tasks take time, and it is easy to lose track of time when you are busy working outside. If he mowed then blowed, then it would have taken longer than just blowing then going inside the house. Also, he said that he checked on her, and went inside to take a shower. People lose track of time in the shower too. Then he sat down to watch tv for a few minutes. I think it is possible that it was a couple of hours and he just wasn't paying attention to time. It happens..

I also want to add that the BTK was able to kill someone and hide evidence on his hour lunch breaks...

If someone wants to merge this thats fine I guess, but it might kill the efforts to work out this theory, I feel very comfortable with the string of events as I have posted them and I would like to try and iron them out some more, so far nobody is leading me away from the backyard.

And yeah I thought the same about the nieghbor's memory on how long she had it. She had the car backed into the garage, better hide the scent? or easy access to place the evidence?

I think those pavers need to be lifted, If her father had that area prepped at that time and she used it temporarily he may have never noticed. I cannot find anything in the documents on when he started the project only that it was finished on the 7th or so. I know people that work full time will often take several weeks to do those kind of projects, esspecially if he cared about the ground being level and cleared out etc...

If someone wants to merge this thats fine I guess, but it might kill the efforts to work out this theory, I feel very comfortable with the string of events as I have posted them and I would like to try and iron them out some more, so far nobody is leading me away from the backyard.

And yeah I thought the same about the nieghbor's memory on how long she had it. She had the car backed into the garage, better hide the scent? or easy access to place the evidence?

I think those pavers need to be lifted, If her father had that area prepped at that time and she used it temporarily he may have never noticed. I cannot find anything in the documents on when he started the project only that it was finished on the 7th or so. I know people that work full time will often take several weeks to do those kind of projects, esspecially if he cared about the ground being level and cleared out etc...

Too bad TM didn't start his search in the back yard first before he was booted away by CA. I remember her saying she was bringing him in and she wanted him to start at her house first to prove everyone wrong and move forward (I can't remember what words she used - more of that passive/aggressive language of hers, I'm sure). I wish I could remember where the video link was, but there have been SOOO many!

There was an expert on chemistry and pharmaceuticals and such on somewhere today that basically said that the aerosal concentrations of chloroform that the FBI reported could not come from any sort of accidental combination of substances such as urine and bleach, or cleaning products. It could only come from straight up manufactured chloroform.

I have always bel;ieved and continue to believe that poor Caylee died in the trunk of that car. She was then driven around in that car trunk for several days until the odor got to be too much. At which point her mother simply disposed of her.

I heard that guy today also, and was coming in here to post that.
Idk if she suffocated necessarily because at this point Casey would have an out if it were a situation like that it was "accidental". I think something violent happened which is why she isn't giving up the body. If LE has cause of death, Casey's life just came to an abrupt end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976