Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Casey wanted to party and didn't want Caylee to interfere with her plans and I would guess that maybe she sedated the child and that then the child died accidently.

I now believe she killed her deliberately and in that house. I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I would like to see them send the full vertebrae and the skull to Dr. Bill Bass at the Body Farm. He has found evidence before of foul play when other ME's have missed it in the bone structure.

There is something about her bones being scattered in such a large area which is bothering me. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is there. Small animals will take them with flesh on them to eat, but there were not animal markings on the bones. That is impossible if the animals scattered them.

So WHY were they scattered so far and wide?

I now believe she killed her deliberately and in that house. I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I would like to see them send the full vertebrae and the skull to Dr. Bill Bass at the Body Farm. He has found evidence before of foul play when other ME's have missed it in the bone structure.

There is something about her bones being scattered in such a large area which is bothering me. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is there. Small animals will take them with flesh on them to eat, but there were not animal markings on the bones. That is impossible if the animals scattered them.

Bolded by me....how do we know there were no animal markings....maybe I missed that....I don't know if the ME would have said that in her announcement.
Since Hurricane Fay came thru in Aug, I believe that area was under water....probably what helped scatter the bones. IIRC, it also was stated that due to Caylee's age and how bone formation is at that early age, her neck didn't have to be broken to separate from the spinal column.

A number of years ago a wife/mother in the community where I grew up was found dead in her bed by her son. A police investigation revealed that her cheating husband had killed her by using chloroform and then tried to cover up the crime by making it look like a burglary gone bad. I remember reading how the man's mistress had ordered the chloroform through some medical supply company. At that time, chloroform was considered dangerous and was not supposed to be available to the general public.

I may be old fashioned (and old!), but I consider chloroform to be dangerous and lethal. I cannot imagine ANYONE in their right mind would consider the use of chloroform as an effective way to sedate someone, particularly a toddler. It is my opinion that CA fully intended to do grevious harm to her daughter if, in fact, she did chloroform Caylee to death. IMO, if chloroform is determined to be the "instrument" of death in this case, then the death was no accident.

Casey has a brain that has been out of control for a long time. Forget having a mind.

The calls on the 16th might have been as way to get either parent to call 911 for her if she drowned Caylee in the pool. Though someone posted that she seems to have been driving toward TL's a bit after 4pm. When I first heard about the calls on the 16th my impression was that she was trying to find out if her mother was going to be the sitter for the evening. When she didn't get a response, she did the unthinkable. Caylee was not necessarily killed at home. She might have been taken there later, the next day, or the next.

Nagging in the back of my mind is the Greta walk through and C & G dismissing the fact that they had recently dug up and replanted a palm. That would successfully cover/explain a patch of the garden that had recently been dug. That could be a clue that KC at least made an attempt to dig a hole. I imagine she was too lazy to get very far, so never actually buried Caylee. It could also be a an example of blatant obfuscation by C & G?
The excuse given for the "landscaping" is so that the pool equipment box can be moved away from the pool. Worried that Caylee might climb up and fall in pool.
But.........
The equipment box was still next to the pool during the interviews and still there in a photo taken around that time:

cayleepool2.jpg

The excuse given for the "landscaping" is so that the pool equipment box can be moved away from the pool. Worried that Caylee might climb up and fall in pool.
But.........
The equipment box was still next to the pool during the interviews and still there in a photo taken around that time:

cayleepool2.jpg

Good catch! certainly Caylee could get into the pool by going up on the box. WOW!
makes no sense. :confused:

Who said there were no marks on the bones from animal activity? The ME stated that there was no antemortem trauma, meaning no damage to the bones before death. If she was beaten and/or if her neck was broken I'm sure there would have been some signs, even if inconclusive.

It is likely that the bag was ruptured either before the storm broke in August or while it was floating in the water (e.g. by snagging on branches) and that the lighter contents floated out, leaving probably only the skull and any waterlogged fabric items still inside. When the water receded, the floating bones would have settled all over the place.

But.........

cayleepool2.jpg
It would be very helpful if somebody has info of when the Landscaping was done
CA says a couple of weeks prior so between when Caylee went missing and KC's arrest

Hi Turbo,

IIRC, one of the experts who had seen the area explained that it appeared to him the bones were carried by the force of water. Apparently it was a drainage area(maybe even a pipe nearby? not sure) and the water can move quickly at times while draining. He added that the pattern of the scattered bones was somewhat linear, and followed the flow of the water pattern.

Good catch! certainly Caylee could get into the pool by going up on the box. WOW!

Have suspected this all along.

IIRC, one of the experts who had seen the area explained that it appeared to him the bones were carried by the force of water. Apparently it was a drainage area(maybe even a pipe nearby? not sure) and the water can move quickly at times while draining. He added that the pattern of the scattered bones was somewhat linear, and followed the flow of the water pattern.

It seems clear to me, a novice, as well that it was indeed water which was eventually responsible for scattering of bones once the bag had been torn at some point, but sufficient only to permit lighter or simply smaller bones to escape. JMO

Bolded by me....how do we know there were no animal markings....maybe I missed that....I don't know if the ME would have said that in her announcement.
Since Hurricane Fay came thru in Aug, I believe that area was under water....probably what helped scatter the bones. IIRC, it also was stated that due to Caylee's age and how bone formation is at that early age, her neck didn't have to be broken to separate from the spinal column.

I am not sure where I heard/read that but I did. The thing about small animals they will take the bones to where they live and larger ones will eat the bones. If it is small animal, there will be teeth marks on the bones because they can't bite them in half to chew them.

As for the early age and the separation, that may or may not be true. That is basically accepted, but Dr. Bass at U.T. Anthropology dept has solved cases where a child younger than that had a broken neck. The small breaks in the vertebrae are very difficult to see and it takes special equipment which most ME offices do not have. I am not saying the ME did not look for it, but that someone who has never done this type of case before on a child that young may have missed it. I really wish LE would send those to Dr. Bass for examination.

Hi Turbo,

Now that would make sense. I did not hear that. Thanks.

For some reason, after finding Caylee, LE searched the bedroom. I believe it has to be connected in some way, but how? If Caylee died inside of the house it might explain these searches. It also might explain why Casey told Cindy she gave the nanny a key to the house.

Can anyone think of another reason Casey may have given the key story?
:waitasec:

Casey didn't offer the key story, it was only after Cindy asked "Has someone else been in the house?" .....perfect opening for Casey, but at first she says "I don't know , "She has a key, I told you that" :confused: I'd like to hear LE ask Cindy if she was ever told that??....my guess, Absolutely NOT!!! Never meeting this person that has a key to your house:waitasec:

Can anyone please tell me what do these mean which are at the bottom of the page?

* Submit Thread to Digg Digg
* Submit Thread to del.icio.us del.icio.us
* Submit Thread to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
* Submit Thread to Google Google

:waitasec:

Casey didn't offer the key story, it was only after Cindy asked "Has someone else been in the house?" .....perfect opening for Casey, but at first she says "I don't know , "She has a key, I told you that" :confused: I'd like to hear LE ask Cindy if she was ever told that??....my guess, Absolutely NOT!!! Never meeting this person that has a key to your house:waitasec:

Like on the night of the 911 call after CA said " What have you done?" and KC says nothing - CA says "WHO TOOK HER?" That was KC's Que to say the nanny.

Casey has a brain that has been out of control for a long time. Forget having a mind.

The calls on the 16th might have been as way to get either parent to call 911 for her if she drowned Caylee in the pool. Though someone posted that she seems to have been driving toward TL's a bit after 4pm. When I first heard about the calls on the 16th my impression was that she was trying to find out if her mother was going to be the sitter for the evening. When she didn't get a response, she did the unthinkable. Caylee was not necessarily killed at home. She might have been taken there later, the next day, or the next.

Casey was supposed to be on a mini-vacation with Caylee, according to various posters, but I don't know where that info comes from, or if it is verified. Sigh, there is just so much to keep track of, and whether it is rumour or fact.
Anyway, I would be interested if the fight on June 15th took place. If it did, was this mini-vacation planned after the fight, or was it already in place? If Mini-Vac. is true, I think Casey was trying to call her parents to pretend to be wherever she claimed to be going so if they noticed things out of place in the house they wouldn't connect her as being there.
Lanie

Casey was supposed to be on a mini-vacation with Caylee, according to various posters, but I don't know where that info comes from, or if it is verified. Sigh, there is just so much to keep track of, and whether it is rumour or fact.
Anyway, I would be interested if the fight on June 15th took place. If it did, was this mini-vacation planned after the fight, or was it already in place? If Mini-Vac. is true, I think Casey was trying to call her parents to pretend to be wherever she claimed to be going so if they noticed things out of place in the house they wouldn't connect her as being there.
Lanie

Cindy stated that Casey was taking a mini vacation to the FBI on the 31st of July when she was interviewed...or rather, when she rambled for hours on end. She has also variously suggested that Casey was out "finding herself and bonding with Caylee" as well as "working." Take it with a grain of salt. But the source is Cindy.

Cindy stated that Casey was taking a mini vacation to the FBI on the 31st of July when she was interviewed...or rather, when she rambled for hours on end. She has also variously suggested that Casey was out "finding herself and bonding with Caylee" as well as "working." Take it with a grain of salt. But the source is Cindy.

Thanks. I remembered hearing it somewhere, and remembered having some doubt it was true, so that explains it.

OT, yesterday, I figured out how to hook up my laptop to my bigscreen tv. I told hubby I was going to watch all the A's interviews again to get a better idea of their body language. He's looking for a divorce attorney, lol, as he's heard a little from my computer when we are at work. (I usually show mercy and put on headphones.) Cindy is painful to listen to.
Lanie

This is an interesting and weak story area though, given that KC was typically home at all times and, before midnight when with Caylee.

You are right that these are statements from CA on why KC was away from home as well as may have been partly engineered by KC -- as justification to why she was still away from home, in Tampa on business, etc.

In reality, it was because there was a big fight and CA's assumption was that KC was witholding Caylee from CA to spite her as well as never letting them talk on the phone, always some excuse.

You can see this going on for a few days or a week at most but you'd think CA would escalate and seek to get KC and Caylee home and not allow these continued lame excuses through 31 days.

It can be argued that KC was in hiding and CA/GA could not locate her but, it was known that KC was coming home to get things and she was caught a couple of times.

There is the Myspace posting from CA in early July where she bemoans Caylee being missing as well as half-hearted attempts by LA to get KC.

It is crazy in hindsight to think that 31 days were excused as vacation, bonding, work, etc with lots of time Caylee was supposedly off with Nanny for the day and -- the parents never seriously tracked KC down until the car was discovered towed. Sheeesh.

Talk about not knowing or not caring enough what your child is doing, not so bad if it was just 'adult' KC but Caylee was with her and an unknown Nanny staying at unknown locations with unknown friends???? -- but then when KC shows up she isn't pounced on.

Lanie

This website has alot of info & some different details of events. I don't know if you have seen this before!!

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008June.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member