Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i said 'i could be wrong' lol.
i wonder why there was manic calling after the gas can incident? it's not as if anyone could help or there was anyone she could confide her concerns to.

:) I need to preface all my posts w/ something like, "I'm prolly wrong...but...just in case I'm not..." :)

;) IMHO, these calls were to give Cindy the had-to-come-in-to-get-ZFG's-insurance-papers-story since she'd been giving the nursing-ZFG-back-to-health-after-car-accident-in-Tampa alibi for not bringing Caylee by, IIRC.

After being 'busted' by George for being in Orlando (nevermind @ home) she had to create yet another story to explain what had just happened. IOW...Casey didn't expect to run into George and had to come up w/ a story to tell Cindy before George talked to Cindy and said, "Hey! Guess who I just saw @ the house...(not to mention the gas can thing which would've put her @ the house the day before and ALL of it screwed her I'm-in-Tampa story :rolleyes:).

On a related note, the Cindy-told-Casey-over-the-phone-'bout-the-stolen-gas-cans-before-Casey-went-to-the-house story we all heard on Greta was total BS. No phone calls 'tween Cindy & Casey from the time the cans were discovered missing until the time Casey arrived @ the house that afternoon.

My apologies for heading OT...just tryin' to follow-up on the 'flurry' behaviour.

i could be wrong, and i'm not just saying that, i really could be wrong, but w/ casey the 'flurry' is totally out of character. you describe making these calls as a common occurrence but w/ casey this is, i think, the only time she behaved like this. it would be odd for me to do this too. unless it's imperative that i get hold of someone, or one of my children isn't answering their phone, i'll just leave it for an hour or so then try again.

Me too. I would only "flurry" like that if it was an emergency. Otherwise, I'd leave a message, or try later.

Didn't look from KC's phone records like she tried multiple times to reach family, usually. Usually, she seemed to be ducking the calls.

I read it in the evidence some where. Will have to do considerable research to provide a link.

I'm looking for it as well. Do you think you saw it in the neighbors LE interview? :)

I've never heard of this account. :waitasec: Would be interested if you turn something up.

FWIW, on the "Details Emerge about the "fight" -part deux" thread in the Case Analysis forum you'll find the link to the Jean C. accounts (neighbor who overheard two conflicts 'tween Cindy & Casey). Only other neighbor account that comes to mind was Brian B.

I'm not sure but sassy may be thinkingof Brian B like you said. BB did tell lE he heard arguing. if miy mind hasn't faid me yet I think BB said he couldn't be sure it was the 15th of june. His interview states he had been chicago around the time KC asked to borrow the shovel. I'm not sure BB felt it was an accurate account.

or held her head under water ...I believe the duct tape was staged to look like she was kidnapped...

I initially thought that as well, but since it was just a piece of duct tape on the mouth as opposed to wrapped around the head, and since a heart was applied to the mouth, I don't think the duct tape was part of a staged kidnapping. I don't think KC felt the need to stage a kidnapping, because I sincerely believe she never thought Caylee's remains would be found. Out of sight, out of mind. And she got away with it for 31 days.

I'm not sure but sassy may be thinkingof Brian B like you said. BB did tell lE he heard arguing. if miy mind hasn't faid me yet I think BB said he couldn't be sure it was the 15th of june. His interview states he had been chicago around the time KC asked to borrow the shovel. I'm not sure BB felt it was an accurate account.

I'm remembering other neighbors reporting arguing on the 15th, and I vaguely recall an account of someone hearing sounds from the pool on a date prior to June 15... it was unrelated. I don't think it was an interview.

Or wasn't there something in Cindy's brother's emails to her about sounds coming from the pool? I'm thinking out loud here.

<snipped>

On a related note, the Cindy-told-Casey-over-the-phone-'bout-the-stolen-gas-cans-before-Casey-went-to-the-house story we all heard on Greta was total BS. No phone calls 'tween Cindy & Casey from the time the cans were discovered missing until the time Casey arrived @ the house that afternoon.

My apologies for heading OT...just tryin' to follow-up on the 'flurry' behaviour.

Unless the Lexus calls are really Gentiva after all... then there is a call that fits the bill. ;)

Not to be gross, but they could see if the tape was over the nose cavity or not. I have always believed she taped her mouth only, fastening the tape over her hair, so she could not pull it loose. She may have pretending to play a little game with Caylee, so she would allow her to place the tape on her. The heart sticker was part of the game. Now comes the really bad part...the neighbors reported sounds coming from the pool that day...I think she put Caylee in her swim suit, and put her in the pool, and walked away. (No tape over the nose allowed her to breathe in the water and drown.) KC probably either went into the computer, or sat texting until no further sounds came from the pool. Then she fished her out of the pool, lay her on the ground to catch her breath, maybe twice, and then dragged her into the bedroom.

Then the flurry of phone calls to try to offer an accidental drowning theory, or to discover where everyone was at the time, but got no answers. She also had to try to remove the duct tape before anyone saw the body, and the wet tape proved impossible to remove the way it was all entangled in Caylee's wet hair. She removed the wet swimsuit, maybe thinking she would dress her, but it was too much hassle after fighting the wet suit off the inert body. Found the Pooh blanket from the bed, (it was under the Pooh quilt, and Cindy wouldn't notice it missing right away) and wrapped the wet body in it. Looked around and spied the canvas clothes hamper, thrust the body into it, along with the clothes she had removed from the body previously. Also a few of the toys that may have gotten wet from the body laying on them on the floor.
Somehow she managed to drag the body to her car and heft it into the trunk...it couldn't have been easy for her, she is a small person, and Caylee was a good size for her age. She was worn out, and decided not to worry anymore that day about the body in the trunk. After all "tomorrow is another day".

The "Tomorrow is another day" continued until the smell began, and the body fluids began to seep out of the canvas bag....what to do... what to do? She tried putting the hamper bag in a garbage bag, (which are advertised as smell proof.) however the garbage bag people never meant them to house a body. This was her first trip backing the car into the garage. When the bag didn't solve the smell problem she decided to try another bag, hence the second trip with the car backed into the garage. The last straw was when GA made her admit she had the gas cans, and she truly panicked when she thought GA might have glimpsed or smelled the body bag. She drove down to Suburban drive and disposed of the body as fast as she could.

This could be.

Not to be gross, but they could see if the tape was over the nose cavity or not. I have always believed she taped her mouth only, fastening the tape over her hair, so she could not pull it loose. She may have pretending to play a little game with Caylee, so she would allow her to place the tape on her. The heart sticker was part of the game. Now comes the really bad part...the neighbors reported sounds coming from the pool that day...I think she put Caylee in her swim suit, and put her in the pool, and walked away. (No tape over the nose allowed her to breathe in the water and drown.) KC probably either went into the computer, or sat texting until no further sounds came from the pool. Then she fished her out of the pool, lay her on the ground to catch her breath, maybe twice, and then dragged her into the bedroom.

Then the flurry of phone calls to try to offer an accidental drowning theory, or to discover where everyone was at the time, but got no answers. She also had to try to remove the duct tape before anyone saw the body, and the wet tape proved impossible to remove the way it was all entangled in Caylee's wet hair. She removed the wet swimsuit, maybe thinking she would dress her, but it was too much hassle after fighting the wet suit off the inert body. Found the Pooh blanket from the bed, (it was under the Pooh quilt, and Cindy wouldn't notice it missing right away) and wrapped the wet body in it. Looked around and spied the canvas clothes hamper, thrust the body into it, along with the clothes she had removed from the body previously. Also a few of the toys that may have gotten wet from the body laying on them on the floor.
Somehow she managed to drag the body to her car and heft it into the trunk...it couldn't have been easy for her, she is a small person, and Caylee was a good size for her age. She was worn out, and decided not to worry anymore that day about the body in the trunk. After all "tomorrow is another day".

The "Tomorrow is another day" continued until the smell began, and the body fluids began to seep out of the canvas bag....what to do... what to do? She tried putting the hamper bag in a garbage bag, (which are advertised as smell proof.) however the garbage bag people never meant them to house a body. This was her first trip backing the car into the garage. When the bag didn't solve the smell problem she decided to try another bag, hence the second trip with the car backed into the garage. The last straw was when GA made her admit she had the gas cans, and she truly panicked when she thought GA might have glimpsed or smelled the body bag. She drove down to Suburban drive and disposed of the body as fast as she could.

Very plausible theory. Thanks, Sassy Frog!

no,imo, and i am newbie, no ulterior motive other than she wanted a free lifestyle, cant convince me otherwise

I too, think it must have been BB, but I have been thinking over night about it, and now I think it may have been on Greta, during a Mark F. interview. He spoke to BB after the police did, and I think BB may have told him then about hearing noises from the pool. Or maybe it was BB's son. I noticed in looking through some of the older LE interviews yesterday that there is one listed as BB's son, but when I opened it, it was the same old BB interview with LE. So perhaps the one with BB's son is yet to be revealed. Anyway, I'm still hunting. I am only on the computer in the afternoon usually, so have limited time to hunt.

I am so curious about how the defense will explain what happened to Caylee. The A's seem so confident that the real KILLER is out there (OJ?)

I believe KC killed Caylee, but I do wonder about the SODDI defense. KC has claimed that she feared for hers and her family's safety.

Could KC blame all the lies she has told to the police on willfully obstructing justice to save hers, Caylee's and her family's life based on threats from the REAL (imaginary) kidnapper? "I had to lie to save my child!"

Could the defense can come up with an explanation for the evidence linking the crime to the A's house and car ? Could they can claim that KC provided the materials under threat from the imaginary REAL kidnapper/killer? Or, they can try to point the finger at someone who they can claim also had access to these items? "Jesse had the key to my parents home and my car"

Does the defense have to prove who the REAL (imaginary) kidnapper/killer is? Or do they merely have to create reasonable doubt to explain away the forensic evidence that links to Casey and the A's home?

What is Biaz's and the A's theory!!!!!!

Does the defense have to prove who the REAL (imaginary) kidnapper/killer is? Or do they merely have to create reasonable doubt to explain away the forensic evidence that links to Casey and the A's home?

What is Biaz's and the A's theory!!!!!!

The defense doesn't have to prove anything, the burden of proof is 100% on the prosecution. JB and the A's don't have to provide a theory at all. All they have to do is create reasonable doubt. They can do this with forensic experts that call the science "junk science" and discredit the pros experts and methods.

I believe that there was a huge fight between Casey and Cindy on the night of June 15th. I do believe it got violent, with Cindy chocking Casey.

I believe that at that point, Casey grabbed Caylee, and took off with her in the car. After just a few minutes, Casey full of rage, and tired of listening to a crying and possibly hysterical Caylee, pulled over, grabbed Caylee out of her carseat, took her to the back of the car to spank her, saw or remembered the duct tape, slammed the duct tape over Caylee's mouth, and maybe even shoved her in the trunk to "teach her a lesson".

Then, Casey got back in the driver's seat, turned the music up full blast, drove around some more, still seething. Caylee, in the meantime, is still crying, but now is choking to death on her own mucous, saliva, tears, because her mouth and most of her nose is covered in duct tape.

The heart sticker was put on the duct tape as an almost apology by Casey after she found Caylee dead.

This is my opinion, this week, of what happened to Caylee. I have to admit my opinion on this changes almost weekly.

I believe that there was a huge fight between Casey and Cindy on the night of June 15th. I do believe it got violent, with Cindy chocking Casey.

I believe that at that point, Casey grabbed Caylee, and took off with her in the car. After just a few minutes, Casey full of rage, and tired of listening to a crying and possibly hysterical Caylee, pulled over, grabbed Caylee out of her carseat, took her to the back of the car to spank her, saw or remembered the duct tape, slammed the duct tape over Caylee's mouth, and maybe even shoved her in the trunk to "teach her a lesson".

Then, Casey got back in the driver's seat, turned the music up full blast, drove around some more, still seething. Caylee, in the meantime, is still crying, but now is choking to death on her own mucous, saliva, tears, because her mouth and most of her nose is covered in duct tape.

The heart sticker was put on the duct tape as an almost apology by Casey after she found Caylee dead.

This is my opinion, this week, of what happened to Caylee. I have to admit my opinion on this changes almost weekly.

Thank you for this. I was thinking about a similar theory earlier. Now people will be all over this saying that she was on the phone/texting all night and her phone pings at the house until late afternoon/early evening on the 16th and overnight there was only a 3-4 hr window when the phone wasn't in use. What if she forgot her phone at home? It's been assumed she was home because of the pings and she has to sleep sometime. But maybe she pulled an all nighter and the phone call in the morning from the house was her attempt to find it in the a.m. when she returned. Plus, there are many people (including me) that think GA's statement about seeing them in the morning is hinky to say the least.

I also completely believe that Casey's Internet searches for 'household weapons', 'neck breaking', 'chloroform', etc. were brought about by Casey toying with the thought of killing her parents.

I think she planned on subduing her parents with chloroform while they slept. Then staging the scene to look like either a home invasion had occurred, or a murder/suicide between her parents.

I think chloroform was detected in the trunk because it spilled accidentally, or was used in the clean-up by one or both of her parents after the car was recovered from the tow yard.

hmmmm.
Caylee felt sorry for Grandpa that he did not have a good job, and for Grandma who was always unhappy.
so she jumped in the trunk snorted something so that the Anthony's can start a new Foundation
WOLA! good job.

I have to tell you guys this new foundation thing with the Anthony's while they are not standing behind this poor baby is making me nuts. :furious:
I cant stand it another minute.
I am going to eat......

Thank you for this. I was thinking about a similar theory earlier. Now people will be all over this saying that she was on the phone/texting all night and her phone pings at the house until late afternoon/early evening on the 16th and overnight there was only a 3-4 hr window when the phone wasn't in use. What if she forgot her phone at home? It's been assumed she was home because of the pings and she has to sleep sometime. But maybe she pulled an all nighter and the phone call in the morning from the house was her attempt to find it in the a.m. when she returned. Plus, there are many people (including me) that think GA's statement about seeing them in the morning is hinky to say the least.
Yes, I agree with this.

Her phone pings could have been because she never really left the neighborhood. She was just driving around, in a rage, possibly even waiting for her parents to fall asleep so she could sneak back in the house, to either retrieve some of her belongings, or, in her fury, to implement her half-baked plan of killing her parents. I'm sure she could have parked somewhere in the neighborhood, too, to do her texting.

But, upon finding Caylee dead, she freaked out, and was unsure of what to do. Possibly at this point, a denial mechanism kicked in.

All I know for sure is that I don't know.

I also completely believe that Casey's Internet searches for 'household weapons', 'neck breaking', 'chloroform', etc. were brought about by Casey toying with the thought of killing her parents.

I think she planned on subduing her parents with chloroform while they slept. Then staging the scene to look like either a home invasion had occurred, or a murder/suicide between her parents.

I think chloroform was detected in the trunk because it spilled accidentally, or was used in the clean-up by one or both of her parents after the car was recovered from the tow yard.

After watching the Anthony's for about 10 months. :furious:
I wonder why they did not get chloroformed?
Why did the baby get chloroformed?.

I am starting to act nuts so before you guys put me :behindbar I am finally goin g to eat .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member