Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The duct tape doesn't look like a kidnapping, it looks like a murder. The kidnapper wouldn't have been able to get the tape off her without cutting her hair. I wouldn't matter anyway, because Caylee would have been dead within minutes of being kidnapped if they put the tape over the mouth and nose!

There is no reason to duct tape a deceased person.

Chloroform is acetone (aka, nail polish remover), ice, and bleach. Nothing real exotic.

What I am saying, is that if one kills someone, and then wants it to look like something other than it was, duct tape could be used for distraction. Why not just give the child the chloroform and then just smother her with a pillow? Why put the tape on? Were the childs arm also secured with the tape so she couldnt pull it off?

What I am saying, is that if one kills someone, and then wants it to look like something other than it was, duct tape could be used for distraction. Why not just give the child the chloroform and then just smother her with a pillow? Why put the tape on? Were the childs arm also secured with the tape so she couldnt pull it off?

Caylee couldn't pull it off if she were chloroformed (ie. unconscious.) Even if she weren't unconscious, she would not have been able to remove it. Remember, Dr. G had to remove her hair along with the tape.

IMO, the duct tape wasn't merely distracting, it was the method of death.

Caylee couldn't pull it off if she were chloroformed (ie. unconscious.) Even if she weren't unconscious, she would not have been able to remove it. Remember, Dr. G had to remove her hair along with the tape.

IMO, the duct tape wasn't merely distracting, it was the method of death.

Well, hopefully the State can prove this. I just dont see how duct tape plays in when you could just smother her. And then she drove with the child for days in the car, why would she put herself at risk? She could have been pulled over at anytime. If found tests could have been ran..... still not seeing this as plausible, but maybe the State has something I don't know about. jmo

Well, hopefully the State can prove this. I just dont see how duct tape plays in when you could just smother her. And then she drove with the child for days in the car, why would she put herself at risk? She could have been pulled over at anytime. If found tests could have been ran..... still not seeing this as plausible, but maybe the State has something I don't know about. jmo

You are trying to think logically and then wonder why Casey did not think like that. That is not how her mind works.

You asked ' why would she put herself at risk?' She lived her entire life that way, moment by moment. She was living a lie, a whole web of lies. No one, absolutely no one, knew who she really was. She told everyone she worked at Universal, had a full time nanny, went to Valencia college, she even had a fake Universal lanyard as employee ID. She stole checks from various friends and relatives, then waltzed into banks and dept. stores, right in front of the cameras, and endorsed them on the back with her own name.
She had her best friend believing they were moving into and taking over the Anthony's home any day. The poor girl had her stuff packed and the movers on speed dial. Casey lived her life on the very edge of a cliff.

You are trying to think logically and then wonder why Casey did not think like that. That is not how her mind works.

You asked ' why would she put herself at risk?' She lived her entire life that way, moment by moment. She was living a lie, a whole web of lies. No one, absolutely no one, knew who she really was. She told everyone she worked at Universal, had a full time nanny, went to Valencia college, she even had a fake Universal lanyard as employee ID. She stole checks from various friends and relatives, then waltzed into banks and dept. stores, right in front of the cameras, and endorsed them on the back with her own name.
She had her best friend believing they were moving into and taking over the Anthony's home any day. The poor girl had her stuff packed and the movers on speed dial. Casey lived her life on the very edge of a cliff.

this is just an example of quite a long list of 'evil' people... remember.. there have been MANY 'wonderful' mothers, as well as fathers, but more so, mothers since that is the case here, that have killed their children and in some, in much more horrific ways.... my wife comes from the town where a few years back in garden city... a man wiped out his entire family at their daughtes college dorm... sorry for the father in there, but there are mothers who have slit their daughters throats and called 911 to report it; just last year that happened, mothers drowning their children in lakes while in their car.. one at a time, drowning them in their bathtub.. and on and on... why is THIS so hard for some to believe a mother could do this to their child??? because we still, no matter how many times it happens... we as HUMANS, as people with feeling... find it beyond the realm of possible at the sheer horror of such an act.. but sadly, it is more fact than fiction.....sad and horrible, nonetheless

I dont think Children go swiming with duct tape on there mouth.My Mom never did that to me or my brother.

BBM:

Why smother when you could use a candlestick, a rope, a revolver, etc...?

I don't think we'll ever know why Casey chose one method over another, I guess unless she tells us. The state will be able to prove that the duct taped caused Caylee's death when Dr. G testifies. It's up to the jury to decide if her testimony is credible.

You may not find it plausible though.

Chablis, WSers have done some amazing work on the duct tape. I will go bump the latest thread now. And yes, several of us have wondered about Q104 which is the strip of Henkle tape that was found away from the skull and in the proximity of Caylee's arm bones. :(

I've not been back in a very long time because this case drained my energy of dealing with this case.

However in light of recent developments I would like to point out that I still feel this way and have always held this belief.

I believe now more than ever considering the claim by Baez that she drowned in the pool.

Casey was given ample time to tell the truth on this and even in today's testimony with her voice recording of her conversation with Dt. Melich she was given then an opportunity to tell the truth even if it was an accident. Instead she goes months of people searching for a body of a child she knew as deceased.

And dang what happened to my PM's ? I don't recall ever deleting them. :)

i am glad you brought this up out of the nether-regions, Friptzap! timely indeed. i am interested to see how the dt is going to weave this web together. drowning is one of my theorys as well, but i am not married to it.
i do think we vastly over estimate casey anthony if we give her credit for any kind of plan other than whether she is going to take a bite of her slim jim before or after she clicks send on the txt message. i am not saying i think there was an accident because i certainly do not think that. she murdered Caylee in cold blood, imo, i just don't think it was planned. i think the moment came when it was more expedient for casey to do away with Caylee than to deal with her. i think ga and ca knew she wasn't working and refused to babysit while she partied and in that moment when the only thing between casey and what casey wanted was Caylee, then Caylee had to go.
your theory that she tried to stage an accident could explain alot.

When was it that Amy "fell asleep" and wrecked her car? I keep thinking about the effects of chloroform in a vehicle that could be dangerous to the driver. Is chloroform stored in spray bottles? glass jars?

What if kc decided she wanted to go out all the time without CA's watchful eye? Could she have come up with the idea to incapacitate Caylee and store her in the trunk thus coming up with the nanny story for a coverup. She could have drugged/chloroformed her, put tape over her mouth to prevent her from yelling out if she woke up groggy while she was out having a good time. This could have gone wrong either with the tape cutting off her oxygen or the Florida heat killing her. Then she hid the body and stuck with the nanny story.

There is no justification whatsoever for the duct-taping the mouth and nose right around to the hair except for the intent to kill. What possible explanation could one provide for it's use either before or after? To make it appear as though what? I just don't get it???

moo

When was it that Amy "fell asleep" and wrecked her car? I keep thinking about the effects of chloroform in a vehicle that could be dangerous to the driver. Is chloroform stored in spray bottles? glass jars?
Typically steel cylinders or dark colored glass bottles. Also OSHA says "Do not use rubber or plastic hose or pipe to transfer chloroform. "

PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT

Workers should use appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment that must be carefully selected, used, and maintained to be effective in preventing skin contact with chloroform. The selection of the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) (e.g., gloves, sleeves, encapsulating suits) should be based on the extent of the worker's potential exposure to chloroform. The resistance of various materials to permeation by chloroform is shown below:

Material Breakthrough time (hr)
polyvinyl alcohol >8 fluoroelastomer >8 4H (PE/EVAL) >8 barricade >8 responder >8 teflon >4 butyl rubber <1(*) natural rubber <1(*) polyethylene <1(*) polyvinyl chloride <1(*) saranex <1(*) chemrel <1(*)​

COBEHN Spray-Cleaner solvent is basically chloroform not sure what material they use to contain it.

http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/chloroform/recognition.html
http://cobehnsystems.com/solve.htm

And I'm not necessarily saying she planned anything and there could be greater reasons for what happened. I have also always felt insest was an issue here (refer to my old posts and you will see much of these concerns)

Take that leap and what if some of that was "occurring" during the time of death. That would have greater implications of cover up. However I am not sure there is much truth to that being involved in the death OR any cover up. The birth? Yes I have some reasons I believe it is part of the child's birth, but I'm not sold on it being part of the child's death.

Now that said, the reason I don't feel that way is because if they were intending to let that hat out of the bag the defense would be using that to plea right now as we speak. Instead they are merely using it to try and create reasonable doubt. Which imho is stupid.

We all know Baez has read these threads in the past, he just today tried to persecute Dt. Melich over his posting here. SO, what's not to say he took my concept and is trying to utilize it to serve his own needs right now. I honestly don't think he is smart enough to come up with it on his own and if he was smart enough he would not be using it the way he has been. But that is just my own opinion of course. :)

But I do feel the death did involve the pool most likely on purpose but I would be willing to hear any reasoning on some sort of accident. Bt what sort of accident would make you so afraid to speak of it and take things as far as this case has been taken? There was no hint that accidental death was even going to be thrown into the ring until the trial. Hence, my thinking it is merely there to provide reasonable doubt while detracting any blame away from her.

server is slow, now I can edit it. I wanted to change the title.

Yeah Chloroform can be formed that way but I suspect it was used to put her to sleep and its probably not an affect of the chlorine/skin/urine contact.

If a child drowned I don't see the need for duct tape? That is the key for me.

If a child drowned I don't see the need for duct tape? That is the key for me.

Body fluids most likely she had to place her in the trunk for a while. That has been mentioned as reasoning by the police if I recall as well.

There is no real reason to tape anyone's mouth to kill them except perhaps to keep them quiet or "suffocate" them but then there is the nose and 'm not sure if they mentioned her nose being covered with take or not. Or (since the nose is all flesh) if they could have even been able to tell one way or another about the extent of the tape.

If she died somewhere besides the trunk, then why is there a stain in the shape of a fetal position in the trunk? If you moved a dead body would you place the body in a fetal position??

And how does the duct tape come into play in this scenario?

ETA: I realize that this was created before we knew about the tape, I am just trying to go with it, and am wondering now that we do know. And I also see you answered while I was posting. Ha ha. Sorry.

I am just wondering if the bathing suit has any relation of the Anthony's call to the plumber on July 1st? Weren't there another flurry of calls to Casey at that time. I am wondering what was the true cause for the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..