Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not really know where to put this but I thought I would share. I know some people here do not care for this site but they do have some info in regards to talking with LE and some family members:

http://www.***********.net/121542

Take it as you will...

Well I posted it but it must be a bad word or not allowed here or somethig? It starred it out...lol. Any way sorry if it was not supposed to be here..

I did not really know where to put this but I thought I would share. I know some people here do not care for this site but they do have some info in regards to talking with LE and some family members:

Take it as you will...

Well I posted it but it must be a bad word or not allowed here or somethig? It starred it out...lol. Any way sorry if it was not supposed to be here..
For your reference
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Starting New Threads and Linking to Blocked Websites

LOL...me too. I would have loved to open that no longer viewable link
The link never was viewable, the system kicked it out and added ******
It's automatic, see above link for explanation

Take it as you will...

I posted a link to the same article but a different website on the media page and it went through. Can view the article w/that link.

My theory is this scenario:
1) Haleigh is initially injured or hurt by Ron, either during a fight with Misty or in a rage over the previous weekends events
2) Ron goes to work as usual leaving her in Misty's care where she just gets worse,
3) At this point Ron calls Misty or Misty calls Ron....Misty says she needs help, Ron calls either TN or GGM to go there and check on Haleigh (Haleigh at this point is very sick not passed)
4)GGM shows up and in concert with TN decide to take Haleigh with them home (they dont want the hospital because of custody or possible criminal charges for Ron)....at this point Haleigh pass's and TN and/or GGM panic not wanted the police involved for sure (Ron would face serious jail time even for accidental death) and hide away the body... they tell Ron who decides on the breakin/abduction story, which he has 4 to seven hours to devise(hrs are my guess)......

this explain the bricking of the door and Mistys mention of thats how cousin joe did his breakins

this explains why TN and GGM love Misty so much, Misty knows the truth!

this explain the lack of physical evidence....plenty of time to cleanup

explains why Ron would marry Misty even after running around and reportedly having sex with someone else

bottom line is that 4 to 7 hrs is a long time to cleanup a messy situation, the cause falls in line with Rons reported temper and attitude.....and what mother wouldn't want to keep her son out of jail (mine would send me away tho)........just my opinion that maybe would be collaborated with the phone records......btw I sent this scenario to Det. Dominic P to review

any comments or holes to fill.....I know this is contrary to most here but enlighten me with a theory that from start to finish answers all the questions

RePosting it again, just because this thread allows all users to think and actually try to sleuth this..........I want and encourage all users with a theory based on the little we know to post a theory......don't let this case die like it appears LE has

I don't believe he would hurt HaLeigh, or that Teresa and Granny Sykes would deny her medical treatment to cover for anyone. Or that they would hide a body. Thanks for posting it again, but don't think it's possible jmo

I don't think Ronald would hurt Haleigh either. The emotion behind his eyes and seeing him break down, I don't know.......he looked to be in a whole lot of emotional turmoil. I can't believe that he was faking. I can't believe that he was putting on an act.

FYI my theory is based on Ron accidently causing Haleigh injury.....and not a malicious act.......just so you know

Right now I still have a few theories as to what happened to Haleigh. I will post a little later hubby wanting to hang out and watch some TV...:)

Here's a possible motive I hadn't thought of; what if one of the parent's of a girl RC dated that was "young" at the time held a grudge. It could be, that it was payback for "stealing" their daughter's life. Lot's of dad's have held grudges for years about boys that got their daughter's pregnant or felt they got them hooked on drugs. That's another circle of people that could be looked into.

To have a crime, you need 3 things;

Motive
Opportunity
Means

I keep trying to find all three for any of the players, and it's hard, except for a SO, because they always have motive, they find the opportunity and most of them have learned the means to commit the crime. But I don't see a SO turning on a light, going into a bedroom with other people, changing shirts, propping doors. It's just easier to get them outside when they are playing or a parents is distracted. We have lots of those cases here on WS.

Here's a possible motive I hadn't thought of; what if one of the parent's of a girl RC dated that was "young" at the time held a grudge. It could be, that it was payback for "stealing" their daughter's life. Lot's of dad's have held grudges for years about boys that got their daughter's pregnant or felt they got them hooked on drugs. That's another circle of people that could be looked into.

To have a crime, you need 3 things;

Motive
Opportunity
Means

I keep trying to find all three for any of the players, and it's hard, except for a SO, because they always have motive, they find the opportunity and most of them have learned the means to commit the crime. But I don't see a SO turning on a light, going into a bedroom with other people, changing shirts, propping doors. It's just easier to get them outside when they are playing or a parents is distracted. We have lots of those cases here on WS.

BBM
Morning Bern, I agree with your observation.

Is the Cumming's MH on or off a dirt road, does anyone know? I thought I read it was yesterday.

If Haleigh wasn't killed in some home accident or in a fit of anger, the only thing that makes sense is as LE has said from the beginning is a family member or friend. An accident lends to Motive to stage the MH, Opportunity; because you live there and can do so more easily, and lends to Means; you would have time and knowledge of the MH to stage and then dispose of a body. This doesn't fit with the wedding however; Ron wouldn't marry the person who killed his daughter. Ron didn't have an opportunity as he was at work and didn't have time to guild Misty thought all the steps to dispose of a body if it was do to some thing he did earlier on in the day. So if we rule them out, we look at Crystal and family. There would be motive only to hid Haleigh from Ron. Taking her doesn't get rid of the back child support. So that motive doesn't fit. Opportunity is not there unless Misty wasn't home, and of course Crystal would have to drive there in some van or car, she also would have to have the means to hide her out, I would think it would have to involve more people and of course money. You also have to have access to a Dr. who will not turn you in to LE as her face is all over the world. And the big one is; Why didn't she take JR too? Crystal is also not an academy award winning actress. Her grief appears to be very real. The next person on my list to look into would be JS, but once again does he have the money and the means to hid Haleigh out this long? Even in TN, people would know her little face and a Dr would pick up on the Turner Syndrome.

I still feel Misty is the one who staged that door after finding Haleigh missing.I think she staged it out of fear of Ron. I also feel that Misty discovered Haleigh missing more like around 2:00 - 2:20 am not 3:00 as she claimed.

I guess any one could have staged the door that way to make it look like a random abduction. The light on makes me ponder more, why turn it on unless you know no one is going to bother you. Also you run the risk of Jr. waking up to see you w/ the light on.
Whoever did this was to comfortable given the situation.
I still say Misty staged the door...

I still feel Misty is the one who staged that door after finding Haleigh missing.I think she staged it out of fear of Ron. I also feel that Misty discovered Haleigh missing more like around 2:00 - 2:20 am not 3:00 as she claimed.

I guess any one could have staged the door that way to make it look like a random abduction. The light on makes me ponder more, why turn it on unless you know no one is going to bother you. Also you run the risk of Jr. waking up to see you w/ the light on.
Whoever did this was to comfortable given the situation.
I still say Misty staged the door...

Okay, walk me though this with Misty. If Haleigh was taken out of the MH and it was a kidnapping, why does she have to stag it for Ron? Why does she wait until he gets home, if she knew at 2 or 2:30? What purpose does this serve?

DenVIP

I agree with your theory and it matches almost exactly the scenario I have believed happened since the very first days of this crime. From the minute I saw the interview where RC collapsed in tears and then seconds later was fine and then later still, he was antagonistic, I was convinced he was involved. I also truly believe that he and TN feel grief over what happened, even though they are both involved. Misty, on the other hand, has never appeared to show true emotion. The scenario you have described is the only one that explains all the events and actions after the fact of Haleigh being gone. It also explains to me the actions of LE. They KNOW who did this, they KNOW where all those people are, they are being watched, and LE is still holding out hope that someone will break and/or go to "check on things" and lead them to where Haleigh's body was placed. There are endless miles of brush and forest and places that she could have been taken, and it is a truly hopeless task unless someone slips up. With the track record that RC has with young girls, sooner or later he will do something that makes Misty crack and 'fess up to what she knows. I actually worry about her safety either way, if she sticks with the Cummings family she is under duress and danger every day to keep quiet. If she is mistreated and tries to leave, she is in even more danger from them. My only hope is that somehow Haleigh was just seriously injured and has been taken somewhere where she is at least receiving care of some kind. After all this time, this becomes less likely and less possible for them to "find" her and find a way to bring her home. JMOO and theory!

thanks Raeann for the reply to my theory and post.......and while I think it fits actions and attitudes, I'm still open to other scenarios that will take everything into consideration.....because in this crazy world anything is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member