Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main reasons I don't think this crime was preplanned is because if it was, wouldn't Brad (or whoever the killer is) have secured ALL the cleaning products he might need ahead of time so that he didn't have to get 'detergent' at the store?

I can see needing to go to the store to get juice and milk...but going back for LAUNDRY DETERGENT? That just doesn't seem very smart to me...unless he really needed it for some reason and it couldn't wait till later on.

And I can't think of an innocent reason why he absolutely HAD TO have laundry detergent between 6am and 7am that day (and no, I do not believe he needed it to wash tennis clothes).

First of all, I DO think it was preplanned. He does NOT seem the type to do anything spontaneous. He has his life mapped out. It didn't include paying child support, alimony, his 401K that he'd worked for 8 years for, the proceeds of the house, having two children miles away in another country. No,................IMO,............it was premeditated.

Without a degree in Murder, when the time comes, expect the unexpected. Including dirty laundry. He just didn't know he had no detergent. What was so important that he needed to do wash at 4 in the morning? :rolleyes:

Just sayin'
fran

FWIW, I don't necessarily think there's any bleach involved. Or, as stated previously it may have been in the detergent he purchased around 4 a.m. I might add.

He's a slob. IF it was just to wash clothes, he may NOT even think of bleach. Just DETERGENT.

But, what was so urgent to do wash at that time of the morning? Curiously within hours of the last time Nancy was reportedly seen alive.

Hope LE has obtained the outfit she wore that last night at the neighborhood get together.

IMO, it COULD be important!

Is, was the outfit still there? Had it been laundered?

Yep, lots goin' on behind the scenes. LOTS! ;)

JMHO
fran

Well, Brad said..................................

Ehh, why did he have to hang up so fast? Why not wait a few minutes so he could look longer without having to ALSO take care of the kids?

Why didn't he want Nancy's friend to watch the girls?

It couldn't be because he didn't want anyone in the house?

Nah....;)

fran

According to Jessica Adam, she met the police at the house. And she says she made that call to 911 right after she and Brad spoke or maybe she called the ER then 911? And my understanding is that the police were waiting there when he returned. So, if there was something he didn't want seen in the house it certainly would have been seen. By all accounts, he answered police questions and allowed them to look around.

Maybe he hung up fast b/c he wanted to get out the door and look for Nancy. Maybe he didn't want to wait for Jessica to get there.

I'm still waiting on some concrete evidence.

I agree with you Fran. If he did it, it sure looks like it was premeditated. If it was a crime of passion or accidental, it seems he would be arrested by now. It would be very difficult to get rid of the evidence in a panic (in such a short period of time). The need for laundry detergent may be where he messed up in the planning.

First of all, I DO think it was preplanned. He does NOT seem the type to do anything spontaneous. He has his life mapped out. It didn't include paying child support, alimony, his 401K that he'd worked for 8 years for, the proceeds of the house, having two children miles away in another country. No,................IMO,............it was premeditated.

Without a degree in Murder, when the time comes, expect the unexpected. Including dirty laundry. He just didn't know he had no detergent. What was so important that he needed to do wash at 4 in the morning? :rolleyes:

Just sayin'
fran

Everyone is assuming that her body was dumped. But what if NC got up at 5:30 or so to go running and Brad followed her on foot (he's a runner too, right?) He could have followed her to the location she was found or somewhere along the way threatened her to run to the location found. There wouldn't be much evidence he'd need to get rid of except for what was on himself.

Maybe he hung up fast b/c he wanted to get out the door and look for Nancy. Maybe he didn't want to wait for Jessica to get there.

Maybe, but it seems odd that someone who wasn't worried the first time JA called and not worried enough ever to call the police would have to hang up in a hurry to go look for his wife.

Everyone is assuming that her body was dumped. But what if NC got up at 5:30 or so to go running and Brad followed her on foot (he's a runner too, right?) He could have followed her to the location she was found or somewhere along the way threatened her to run to the location found. There wouldn't be much evidence he'd need to get rid of except for what was on himself.

But then he runs the risk of being seen.

But then he runs the risk of being seen.

True. But, he runs the risk of his vehicle being seen if he dumped her too. I'm just thinking it would be so much easier to get rid of the evidence if the crime was not done at home and transfered to another location.

If it was planned, it's much easier to do it while she's sleeping.
Why do it someplace when and where she can run, scream, or fight back?

Maybe, but it seems odd that someone who wasn't worried the first time JA called and not worried enough ever to call the police would have to hang up in a hurry to go look for his wife.

The first time she called was in the 9-9:30 timeframe. I think he told JA that maybe she went to get coffee (I might be remembering that incorrectly). If she normally was gone for up to 2hrs for a run and was supposedly running w/ a friend, 30 minutes beyond that time is not unreasonable (at least can be normal w/ me & my running buddies as we'll sometimes chat post-run). I would love to hear from his tennis buddy to see how he sounded in that call (angry/upset/passive).

The first time she called was in the 9-9:30 timeframe. I think he told JA that maybe she went to get coffee (I might be remembering that incorrectly). If she normally was gone for up to 2hrs for a run and was supposedly running w/ a friend, 30 minutes beyond that time is not unreasonable (at least can be normal w/ me & my running buddies as we'll sometimes chat post-run). I would love to hear from his tennis buddy to see how he sounded in that call (angry/upset/passive).

I think HMP called him before JA did.

Could be the case,

but in order for that to have happened, she still had to leave on her run from home, which is not supposed to be her normal pattern.

She would have also had to set out on her run earlier than we have heard.

It would run a risk that the kids were awake and alone, even though they are young, they can still talk.

Also does not explain why she was running an abnormal route.

CyberPro

Seems like someone would have seen him (them).....from what I've gathered about Lochmere......the peeps that run are up early around there......they may not have seen "them" going but surely someone would have seen "him" on his way back home.

I already responded to your post earlier but I would like to tell you it's an interesting theory you presented......I would have never thought of that scenario :wave:

I've also wondered if NC and BC had an argument when she returned Friday night (early Saturday A.M.), and the noise woke one of the kids. (probably Belle)

He sure didn't want anyone else around the kids or people asking them (the girls) questions about their mother.

He probably told the girls Mommy was running Saturday A.M. when they awakened. (And, keeping in mind the miracle of Elizabeth Smart, she may have been on a run...) Although this is much too much like other situations where the wife "disappeared."

Could be the case,

but in order for that to have happened, she still had to leave on her run from home, which is not supposed to be her normal pattern.

She would have also had to set out on her run earlier than we have heard.

It would run a risk that the kids were awake and alone, even though they are young, they can still talk.

Also does not explain why she was running an abnormal route.

CyberPro

According to Jessica Adam, she met the police at the house. And she says she made that call to 911 right after she and Brad spoke or maybe she called the ER then 911? And my understanding is that the police were waiting there when he returned. So, if there was something he didn't want seen in the house it certainly would have been seen. By all accounts, he answered police questions and allowed them to look around.

I'm still waiting on some concrete evidence.

OR,............maybe what he didn't want LE or ANYONE else to see,.........was out in the car.:eek:

JMHO
fran

OR,............maybe what he didn't want LE or ANYONE else to see,.........was out in the car.:eek:

JMHO
fran

I hope that IF he did kill Nancy, that those poor girls were not being driven around w/ their mother's body in the car. IF he did kill her, her body was no longer in the car, and they went on a car wash run, I'm sure Bella would be able to tell someone what she & Daddy did that morning.

I hope that IF he did kill Nancy, that those poor girls were not being driven around w/ their mother's body in the car. IF he did kill her, her body was no longer in the car, and they went on a car wash run, I'm sure Bella would be able to tell someone what she & Daddy did that morning.

Maybe Bella did, might be one reason the Rentz's felt comfortable in saying that Nancy did not go running on the morning she went missing.

Do you think LE questioned the girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member