Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Before anyone starts throwing them, let me mention I love tomatoes!

I posted a theory over two years ago and still think it today.

The afternoon Casey was at the house and gave George his gas cans or he wanted the tire block out of the trunk was when HE smelled something in the trunk. I feel he was devastated and made Casey answer to him. I believe little Caylee's body was in that trunk and that George told Casey that she could have called 911 if there had been an accident, but that decomposition made it imposssible to do that now.

George had his LE experience and knew that the only thing that would work would be duct taping little Caylee and disposing of her. It would be made to look like a kidnapping when she was found. I believe Casey overdosed Caylee using chloroform.

I have always wanted to know when Cindy put in for vacation time for the last week of June. I honestly think that the entire family knew little Caylee was dead by that time and came up with a 'script' to follow. Even Cindy's MySpace epistle was written knowing Caylee was never coming back. She was grieving even then. She knew, IMO.

George would know that if Caylee's body was not found for months on end, much if not all, of the evidence would be inconclusive or nonexistant. She would be reduced to nothing but bones. Any law enforcement officer has to see horrific things if on the department as long as 10 years. Yes, this was his own precious granddaughter, but he had to make a decision and did, IMO. That is why George has been so tormented.

Remember Casey's words at the jail when her parents came to see her? She says, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything." IMO, the whole family was involved in the coverup.

So where does Lee fit in? He did speak of a secret at the memorial. I believe he was speaking to Casey meaning he would keep the secret, IMO, of Caylee's death. Was Lee also involved in the disposal? IDK, but I am sure he knew.

This is it. I am done. Baez knows what happened, IMO. He knows. I also think the Anthony's were working with him all along. I will always believe he knows he got a baby killer off when Casey was found not guilty.

I am probably wrong, but it does not matter if I am. Casey Anthony got away with murder and these 12 jurors got it all wrong, IMO. Anyway, I am so done with any of the Anthony's and have not felt sorry for any of them for way over two years.

Mods, please move this post if you think it is in the wrong thread. TIA.

MOO

Since day one of the trial, Cindy was taking "notes"; George was sitting stoicly by her side... when BOTH of them KNEW what the defense was going to say in their opening statement! I think this was the beginning of this "book" outline that can be presented to a publisher to get the $1M advance, this way, Cindy and George both WIN...Cindy will take the $$$ to get ICA out of the country...maybe Ireland so she can buy an RV and adopt an Irish child! George will be "rid" of the competition he has with KC for Cindy's affections...and let's not forget that GA & CA won the "trademark" on the name "Caylee Anthony"! Planning all along through back room deals and shady dealings, what they were going to do during the trial!

Lee, in my opinion, probably did molest ICA...for that matter, ICA may have been a willing participant...sick, but in their world of "exclusiveness" (don't really know of any "family friends" or neighbors that these kids grew up with), decided to act upon their own "sick fantasies".... puberty, promiscuity, and the ever loving INTERNET and *advertiser censored*! I believe that Lee "broke down" on the stand because he knew that CA & GA questioned him as to whether or not he could be CAY-LEE's father, hence, the hush-hush nature of the pregnancy! CA & GA questioned him, because they did catch the siblings in something compromising...of that, I'm pretty sure!

IMO, this family is totally DYSFUNCTIONAL, SCHEMING, CONEIVING, CHEATING, LYING, SHADY people! Little Caylee is protected from all of them now...too bad that no ONE in this family ever gave a dam* about anything other then themselves!

You are just now wondering this???

JK...a little. I can see it like I can see the nose on my face. It was hatched waaaay back when. The tattoos were part of the plan...."Go ahead George and Cindy, make sure you get tattoos so we can say it was a memorial to Caylee's life." The jailhouse letters were part of the plan. That is when the molestation defense first took hold. All of it. Planned, planned, planned.
The only thing I don't think was planned was Lee deciding he could not go public with the molestation accusation (since he will be married soon and starting his own family), hence JB sure backed off that one in a New York minute.
Come on, who actually believes Lee was THAT UPSET Casey didn't invite him to her shower? WTF? Creepy McCreepers.
These people are DISGUSTING.

And you know what? I am seriously reconsidering whether or not I believe that George's suicide attempt was genuine. I remember when it happened we were all very skeptical. It just seemed too staged. After all, he did call JB to tell him where he was and all so JB could alert the authories.

I thought my post was fitting here too!

There HAS to be something we can do........I think we all need to rack our brains and go back to square one and look at ga, ca and la and at least see if there is anyway to get charges agains them and HERE is why!

1. ca would NEVER let ica go 31 days without seeing her grand dtr....she's too much of a bulldog.
2. ca and ica had a huge fight the night ica killed poor caylee over the money that ica stole from family and tried to choke her......(how i think caylee died, ica choked HER in a fit of rage). Thus as all have been saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! My understanding is this would be admiss. IF la acknowledged it....MAKE THEM EXPLAIN WHY ICA SAID DON'T WORRY MOM, I DIDN'T TELL THEM ANYTHING!!!
3. ga had a used car lot at one time right? He knows about detailing cars and was meticulous about the cars and their yard
4. ga is an ex-cop/investigator......he knew body fluids would spill out/leak. He knows if you wait long enough and so does ca being a nurse that if you wait long enough, you can get rid of evidence thus a skeletonized body.
5. ga DROVE the blessed car all the way home with that putrid decomp smell. You are going to tell me he didn't KNOW a dead body had been in that car???
6. Why did la ask for imunity? He knows everything that happened but turned on the State (Ashden even said). He knows because he was THERE to help in coverup mode....his motive? all for one and all for all kind of thing/so he could fit in per say w the family and be united for once....he wasn't their golden child per say.....ica was/is
7. ca's motive? guilt, she MADE ica have the baby that she didn't want to have, and maybe thought if we didn't have that fight, caylee would still be alive
8. ga's motive? mix bag.......partially due to his own guilt of lack of putting his foot down or up ica's arse when she screwed up and was coddled by ca and/or guilt over something else.....I honestly don't know....so both of this girl's wouldn't be gone forever?
9. ICA gets a tatoo then both parents get tattoos? Did la end up getting one?10. I think la is the nut that needs to be cracked and then and only then can charges be brought up on this family. ica could still get charged with other things I would think...

I really really really think this lee is the key......

What else could even remotely explain the anthony's behavior? For God's sake.....ica accused her own brother and father of molestation and both STILL fought tooth n nail to help get her off and her mom says how "beautiful" she looks today?

Great theory--- thus the blatant washing of hands right in front of the jury and everyone. In addition to the stare down of JB. Man--- you can't write a better movie.

Up until yesterday, I was very sympathetic towards GA mostly, and CA somewhat. So now I see how odd it was that GA could be implicating his daughter, while CA was doing the opposite, yet they were hand-in-hand, hugging in court, sitting united every day. THAT does not compute in my brain.
Question is: WHEN did all the cover up for ICA begin? July 16, 2008? Closer to the trial? Or when JB cut off family contact with ICA in the fall of 2008?

I have also been rethinking different scenarios WITH GA and CA involved in the cover up of the body. The fight that happened on June15, 2008 has my head spinning. In what scenario could GA and CA have witnessed or known about Caylee's death early on? Why would ICA not have told LE or JB her parents knew about CAylee's death and cover up early on if it was HER butt sitting in jail?

I always thought in the first call home from ICA it was so weird when CA said "I don't know your involvement in this, sweetheart". It sounded like CA was soothing ICA or telling her "stick with our story" or something "off". SOMETHING just was not right about it.

wow... I feel like someone has opened my eyes.

I have been taken for a fool. This makes SO much sense!!!

Now I'm even more livid than before. This is SICK!

there HAS to be something we can do!!!

Just jumping off your post...ITA! And to add, that those that are thinking, well, if it was an accident, why didn't KC just report it. That it was an accident was a defense lie in opening. There never, ever was an accident...KC outright, and with malicious intent did KILL her own daughter. She wanted to get back at Cindy after the fight and take away the only thing that would hurt CA to the core. KC ductaped Caylee and let her suffocate. Once CA realized (after the 3rd 911 call that KC did murder Caylee, she was in cover-up mode for the last 3 years. Please people, do not adapt the defense story to KC...it was just a huge, outlandish LIE!

I totally agree, I was so disappointed the prosecution didn't show the true relationship between Casey and Cindy but instead created concerned parents who were innocently searching for Caylee. Maybe they should have concentrated on how Cindy enabled Casey and murder didn't bring an end to the enabling.
Who in their position would bring the car home that smelled like death. Who would blame others when they knew their daughter was a sociopath. When they knew the child was with her. THE ANTHONY's

You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.
A sinister plan, and could be true. When a family is this secretive and lying and speaking out of both sides of the mouth, it becomes a real possibility. The alternate juror said that it WAS in fact the suspicions about George which made the jury shift away from Casey, so that in itself speaks volumes.

I don't think George was involved .
We will hear they are seperated in the next few months .
It could too easily have backfired

Before anyone starts throwing them, let me mention I love tomatoes!

No throwing tomatoes at anyone from me! Well, except towards the jury maybe.

This is it. I am done. Baez knows what happened, IMO. He knows. I also think the Anthony's were working with him all along. I will always believe he knows he got a baby killer off when Casey was found not guilty.

MOO

Oh I think all her lawyers except maybe that Sims lady know they got a murderer off. I love CM's interview where he's asked if Casey could come live with him and his answer is pretty much "haha..urm..cough...blergh..ahh..sure...for a few days." Translation: NO.

I will also throw out there that I have never believed the family has had no contact with KC for all these years. I have always thought that was a defense ploy. I am sure they have been communicating through Baez the whole time.

Please, do tell....

Oh no. Not me! A couple of days ago I was going to let my fingers fly here. I didn't care if I got banned for life because I was done. DONE. But now, I'm finding it therapeutic to keep posting here! Don't want to get banned.

I get the money vibe most from CA and the celeb vibe most from ICA. I think there will be a HUGE battle between JB and CA over ICA. I'd give JB the immediate edge but CA can be vicious and it will get ugly. Accusations are going to be coming JB's way in a matter of months.

I agree, Nova24. It will be a sordid mess, and it will happen!

MOO

Why would CA say on the 911 call that "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" if the Anthonys were in on a cover up?
I am rethinking the whole story as I believed it, and trying to look at this tale in a different way- i.e.- the A's knew all along... But why would "dead body in the car" by CA have helped their cover up?

Why would CA say on the 911 call that "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" if the Anthonys were in on a cover up?
I am rethinking the whole story as I believed it, and trying to look at this tale in a different way- i.e.- the A's knew all along... But why would "dead body in the car" by CA have helped their cover up?

Oh I honestly don't think they were in on it at THAT point.

Why would anyone throw tomatos over what you think happened ?
Everyone has their own theory ..
I am right with you when you say you are done with the Anthony's
I feel so bad saying that because of Caylee but I will not watch any interviews any of them do , books they write . I will complain to anyone that sponsers them .
I remember Buttafucco - he eventually got a manager - but they were bottom of the barrel ..what was his claim to fame ? he slept with an underage girl and might/might not have convinced her to shoot his wife .
I do not want these people making any more money off of this poor child .
Even with everyones different theory if we can all just agree to boycott their butts I will be a happy camper .

I have never doubted that 911 call. Trust me, you would have to be an Oscar Nominated Actress to pull that type of emotion off.
It is questionable to me what and when George knew. I believe Cindy "knew" early on, but chose to disbelieve it. However, I am as positive as positive can be that she KNEW THE ENTIRE STORY in November when she was taped on the Larry King show looking like one step from death. And, voila, Domic Casey and Hoover go searching the woods for a dead Caylee. Come on.
I do believe in psychic powers to an extent, hell I even believe in UFO's! But I will never, never, never, never believe a psychic sent them to look for 3 pavers marking a grave for a dead Caylee. Only the killer/disposer knew that.

I too have my doubts that GA was "IN" on it. I think CA was in on it from the get-go once Caylee's body was found. GA and CA will be divorced in no time flat for that very reason. I do believe that GA had an affair, if not more than one. It's okay in my opinion because it had nothing to do with his daughter's murder of her child, and I for one don't blame him for sleeping with anyone other than CA. I still say she belongs in an asyllum.

I get the money vibe most from CA and the celeb vibe most from ICA. I think there will be a HUGE battle between JB and CA over ICA. I'd give JB the immediate edge but CA can be vicious and it will get ugly. Accusations are going to be coming JB's way in a matter of months.
Cindy own the name Caylee Marie Anthony. She TRADEMARKED it for God's sake. Why on earth would someone do that but for pure profit? JB will have his hands full all right...he will have to bend his knee to Cindy...

Are we the same person wearing two different hats? We are thinking the very same things. LOL
There is a LOT of that here. lol

wow... I feel like someone has opened my eyes.

I have been taken for a fool. This makes SO much sense!!!

Now I'm even more livid than before. This is SICK!

there HAS to be something we can do!!!
It doesn't feel good does it? All we can do is wait and pray...for the hammer to fall...on all of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back