Theory Thread #2 - What happened at Pistorius' house on the night of Feb. 13, 2013?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ulrich Roux stated on ENCA earlier today that if found guilty OP's bail will be revoked & he will have to re-apply for bail & show exceptional circumstances for a successful bail application, sentencing could be as long as 1 month after judgement.

It would seem crazy to me if bail continues after he is found guilty. If he is.

Of all nights for me to actually be tired and sleepy...I'm not going to be able to make it...

Can someone tell My Lady to wait till I've had my nap?
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took a 2 hour snooze just now. So I am ready to hear her verdict. It's probably going to take a long time though.

OP, Aimee and Carl all travelling in a vehicle together. They're expected to arrive within the next few minutes. They will be "strong-armed" through the media gauntlet.

I think Barry Bateman or someone tweeted earlier that the verdict might not actually be announced today. :(

Is it time to start worrying yet about new thread not opening on time?

Barry Bateman;s says... the Steenkamp family have taken up their spot behind the prosecution. This is the biggest show of support from them so far. BB

Andrew Harding has just tweeted: Hearing well-sourced speculation that verdict reading may yet conclude today...

Well I don't expect a verdict for a number of hours after the judge gives her summation of the prosecution and defence cases....maybe even tomorrow. But there is bound to be large doses of nervous tension on display in both the courthouse and the wider world....maybe even an urgent call for a bucket or two.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back