'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you!

I'll have to go back and read that .......... some time has passed since I did so.

It's on my 'to do' list to compare her description to George's description. If that was your intention, and you get to it before I do, would you please post your results?

TIA!

I don't know what she did but the thought of this baby girl being tossed nude, into a garbage bag is more than I can handle...my daughter is Caylee's age...I'm just sick right now

My little girl just turned 4; I totally feel the same way. Its just too much to process.

Back on topic. If Casey said this as she was reported to, it would have been a huge slip in her nanny kidnapping story.

Personally, I believe she did say this.

BeanE I have to agree because I also believe that she did say this. Casey seems to have made a history of not only lying but also contradictory comments and statements.

It wasn't made to him, it was made to his investigator, the woman who (he said) stayed with the Anthony's for ten days.

*That's* the one I want to hear from. However, LP also said that *she* had lawyered up.

In fact, I intend to lawyer up, just because of this post.

Blaise

Love your sense of humor!!

I wonder why the FBH felt the need for a lawyer? If what she reported to LE was truthful, then she'll be a witness, not a suspect. And witnesses don't need lawyers, do they?

There's something *odd* about the FBH; I've thought that from the time she returned to Cali.

Actually, the article states:
A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips (meaning when the female BH was with her on one of the trips to the lawyers office) Anthony blurted out, "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing about those searching for Caylee.
here is the link to the article.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

All the investigator can do is confirm that the FBH says that Caylee said that. He can't confirm that Casey said it unless it's on tape or was overheard by others, right?

Up above I mentioned that something about the FBH has seemed off to me: I have wondered if she DID tape Casey....if she did, it would explain the investigator "confirming" something he did not hear, and it would explain the FBH's retaining a lawyer.

It's on my 'to do' list to compare her description to George's description. If that was your intention, and you get to it before I do, would you please post your results?

TIA!

GA's interview on 8/4/08 (audio), starting at 11:12 ..........

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

Caylee had, white backpack w/ little brown monkeys on it. Blue jean skirt. White tennis shoes. A pinkish color top - "had a sleeve on it." Was wearing sunglasses - white rims. Her hair was in a ponytail.

KC's written statement of 7/16/08 ............

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

Page 31

"Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

GA's interview on 8/4/08 (audio), starting at 11:12 ..........

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/GeorgeAnthoneyOne.WMA

Caylee had, white backpack w/ little brown monkeys on it. Blue jean skirt. White tennis shoes. A pinkish color top - "had a sleeve on it." Was wearing sunglasses - white rims. Her hair was in a ponytail.

KC's written statement of 7/16/08 ............

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

Page 31

"Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

Wonder if that was the pink thing Yuri was looking at in one of the crime scene photos?

Wonder if that was the pink thing Yuri was looking at in one of the crime scene photos?

Possibly so.

I have always doubted GA's "story" of seeing Caylee on 6/16 - his interview was in August - KC's statement was on 7/16, I believe @ 1am.

I'm sure KC/CA/LA all gave GA the "script" (on 7/16, prior to KC being arrested) relative to his last sighting of Caylee statement, as well as programming him to recite the same clothing description given by KC in her initial written statement. They match way too perfectly!

Would've loved to be a fly on the wall for THAT rehearsal/dry run!

Understand that. Problem I see is that LE cannot be doing DNA tests on clothing found and unidentified just to see if it is Caylee's. Now if by some however small chance that clothing found can be visually identified as Caylee's, then yes, they can do DNA.

And still, CA would deny it was Caylee's.

Have not read the whole thread (sorry), but wanted to point out that LE has had Caylee's DNA from the beginning of this case....from the paternity test done the day Caylee was born. They have her confirmed DNA to match to articles of clothing, etc.

I am a 'virgin' poster-so be kind...
I had a question--when my kids were this age-they were usually on a fairly consistent schedule for napping. Has it been posted anywhere what Caylee's daily routine was? Did she nap during the day? Most kids that age (IMO) would nap around 1-4...just curious-how this would fit into what Casey would do during the day-would she leave Caylee somewhere to nap?

I haven't ever really put any stock into the, "they haven't even found her clothes" statement. It struck me as another one of Casey's red herrings.

She's a pathological liar. No reason to believe this particular statement holds any veracity.

Have not read the whole thread (sorry), but wanted to point out that LE has had Caylee's DNA from the beginning of this case....from the paternity test done the day Caylee was born. They have her confirmed DNA to match to articles of clothing, etc.

Oh, RIGHT! I wondered how the shared hairbrush given by Cindy to LE would taint the results, but I guess it would be moot. The results could at least be double-checked against the DNA test that Jesse Grund required. Thanks!

This is probably all out of sequence but I had to check on something. Casey stayed at RM's apt in the beginning of July. Evidently she did some laundry's while she was there. I thought it might have been at JGs but it was RMs Makes me wonder who's laundry she was doing? Wonder if it was Caylee's clothes.

I, to have wondered if maybe Casey was washing her clothe due to them being in the trunk in her backpack and the decomposition transfered on to her clothe. (Didn't LE take some Clothe from her home with stains?) I don't think Casey dumped Caylee naked, I think that maybe she also had clothe in the trunk for Caylee and washed them at the same time at RM's house, and then dumped them after she washed them and learned the smell would not come out. Maybe that is why she made the comment to the FBH about the clothe not being found. Did LE ever check RM's house? The washer for traces of decomposition? I think it would be a great step for them to take, it's not to late unless the washer is no longer around.

I, also wonder if RM noticed any type of smell the day she came over. Maybe there is another interview with him or I may of missed him speaking about it. Does anyone know if he mentioned any type of smell when Casey came over? LE would of had to ask the question if he did not come out with it.

Thanks, Windy! :)

Now...back to where the clothes are that she left for LE to "find"! I still say she set them up for security at Universal.

I thought that statement came from LP. How do we know it was REALLY said by KC? He sometimes makes stuff up.

I, to have wondered if maybe Casey was washing her clothe due to them being in the trunk in her backpack and the decomposition transfered on to her clothe. (Didn't LE take some Clothe from her home with stains?) I don't think Casey dumped Caylee naked, I think that maybe she also had clothe in the trunk for Caylee and washed them at the same time at RM's house, and then dumped them after she washed them and learned the smell would not come out. Maybe that is why she made the comment to the FBH about the clothe not being found. Did LE ever check RM's house? The washer for traces of decomposition? I think it would be a great step for them to take, it's not to late unless the washer is no longer around.

I, also wonder if RM noticed any type of smell the day she came over. Maybe there is another interview with him or I may of missed him speaking about it. Does anyone know if he mentioned any type of smell when Casey came over? LE would of had to ask the question if he did not come out with it.

I have wondered too if any of Casey's friends ever noticed a bad smell on her clothes when she came over. If so, I guess we will have to wait to hear about it. There are many things that, IMO, have been left out of certain interviews (speaking mainly of Tony L.) and I will be highly disappointed if these areas were not covered at all.

Can the state leave out certain questions and answers in a witness interview, if they want to surprise the defense with this information at trial ?

I thought that statement came from LP. How do we know it was REALLY said by KC? He sometimes makes stuff up.

IIRC The statement came from LP-but he said that Tracey heard KC say it! I guess we'll find out when her interview is released!

I have wondered too if any of Casey's friends ever noticed a bad smell on her clothes when she came over. If so, I guess we will have to wait to hear about it. There are many things that, IMO, have been left out of certain interviews (speaking mainly of Tony L.) and I will be highly disappointed if these areas were not covered at all.

Can the state leave out certain questions and answers in a witness interview, if they want to surprise the defense with this information at trial ?

They aren't required to record every bit of every witness interview, but if they DO record it (or write a report summarizing it), they would have to turn it over. If they don't record it and the witness provides exculpatory information (information tending to show that the defendant is NOT guilty), they would have to turn that over too. But if they don't record it and the witness provides inculpatory information (information tending to show that the defendant IS guilty), they don't have to turn it over. But they have to list the witness if they plan to use the witness at trial, and the defense attorney (if, hypothetically, he had a brain) could always depose the listed witnesses to find out if they have any information that wasn't included in the recorded interviews.

I bet the clothes that GA allegedly saw her in where in her closet or dresser on July 15th.

Hence, "they haven't even found her clothes yet". As in, "they are so stupid, they didn't even notice that those clothes are at home", I am surely going to get away with this."

JMHO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro