'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylee was wearing the Big Trouble shirt, and George specifically describes the last clothes he saw her in the day she was 'abducted', which haven't been located.
It leads me back to Casey's statement about 'They haven't even found her clothes yet', which in this article about it..the investigator describes that as "a very important statement."
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Do the A's actually have those clothes she was last 'seen' in... and will they will 'miraculously' be found somewhere (ie: the 'original dump site') before trial to support the 'body was moved' theory? I have a hinky feeling we will discover the reason for that intentional statement..
Just pondering..

Yeah I have wondered if it was reported correctly too. Like I don't remember anyone specifically saying if the day KC was arrested, when LA went to get her belongings, was any of Caylee's clothing there? So she could have meant the clothes or her clothes that she might have disposed of. I've thought she might have planted some of Caylee's clothes in order to suggest another scenario. Also KC reportedly liked cop shows. So she might have disposed of her own clothing, thinking that she would be destroying evidence against herself. So she could have said my clothes.

Thinking back in time I recall some searchers reported finding a bathing suit and a pair of small childs panties buried at a cemetary along with an empty Visine bottle . The clothing was reported to have smelled of decopostion. Visine , if ingested , can make an adult sick and I have no knowlege of what it could do if injested by a child. I have always wondered if it could be connected to this case in some way.
It will be an interesting trial and hopefully they will unravel at least some of the mystery when that occurs.

Does anyone recall if this was ever discussed by LE with Tracy or RD, to whom KC made this statement? I'm not sure I recall seeing it in their interviews.

she was probably going to say something like "They haven't even found the clothes bag yet, despite the fact it is a big white bag laying about 20 feet off a busy road" and got her mouth stopped at 'haven't even found the clothes yet'...

Since I don't believe that George even saw her that day...the description of the clothes she was wearing was made up by the A's. Either those specific items never really existed, or the A's have hidden them and they might later be planted and discovered somewhere/somehow to throw a wrench in. Casey's statement seems calculated to me. Will they be used somehow to implicate Ricardo? or Jesse?

Yeah I have wondered if it was reported correctly too. Like I don't remember anyone specifically saying if the day KC was arrested, when LA went to get her belongings, was any of Caylee's clothing there? So she could have meant the clothes or her clothes that she might have disposed of. I've thought she might have planted some of Caylee's clothes in order to suggest another scenario. Also KC reportedly liked cop shows. So she might have disposed of her own clothing, thinking that she would be destroying evidence against herself. So she could have said my clothes.
None of Caylees clothing was in with KC's things...

Does anyone recall if this was ever discussed by LE with Tracy or RD, to whom KC made this statement? I'm not sure I recall seeing it in their interviews.
IIRC she made the statement to Tracy and it was in the interviews as we discussed it at some length. May have been while she was in the car WITH Rob but Tracy was there too.

There may be another bag of clothes KC planted somewhere else to throw them off. I say may because if I was KC, raging after a fight with my controlling mother, I'd have gone from drawer just shoving my babies clothes in a bag. Her room would have been a mess, not leaving the GP's wondering if anything was missing.
But that's just me trying to put myself in KC's shoes. Now if I was planning to get rid of my kid, I'd leave without a thing.
Not finding her clothes yet was a really strange and telling statement. KC's mouth running off faster than her brain could edit. A family trait I've noticed.
BBM
Kind of like a gumball machine. Just comes a- rollin' on out. :crazy:

There may be another bag of clothes KC planted somewhere else to throw them off. I say may because if I was KC, raging after a fight with my controlling mother, I'd have gone from drawer just shoving my babies clothes in a bag. Her room would have been a mess, not leaving the GP's wondering if anything was missing.
But that's just me trying to put myself in KC's shoes. Now if I was planning to get rid of my kid, I'd leave without a thing.
Not finding her clothes yet was a really strange and telling statement. KC's mouth running off faster than her brain could edit. A family trait I've noticed.

Maybe that was the covert reason for visiting Jesse Grund - for a 'shower' when she obviously did not look to be in need of a shower.

IIRC she made the statement to Tracy and it was in the interviews as we discussed it at some length. May have been while she was in the car WITH Rob but Tracy was there too.
This is what I remember, too. That she made this remark out of the blue to RD on a trip and the quote as I recall seeing it was "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing..." Sorry I can't find the link but I think it was in the lady's interview. They also found the remark to be odd to say the least.

I know I remember in the begining when Caylee was missing, someone had found a garbage bag of stuffed animals on the road Caylee was found on, Le was called on this also but did not take them, if I remember right seems the person took the stuffed animals to Cindys? Does anyone remember anything about this? Thanks

I know I remember in the begining when Caylee was missing, someone had found a garbage bag of stuffed animals on the road Caylee was found on, Le was called on this also but did not take them, if I remember right seems the person took the stuffed animals to Cindys? Does anyone remember anything about this? Thanks

YEP....it was reported that Keith W. "found" a bag of stuffed animals while conducting his own search of the Suburban area. Reportedly, he went to CA and asked if anything looked familiar to which she responded "no".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-05/46653788.pdf

Here's my theory on the clothes statement. It appears that the very first picture of Caylee in the "Big" shirt was published BEFORE KC made this comment to Tracey. KC may have known that the picture of Caylee in the shirt she likely died in was out in the public. In fact it's possible she and Baez sold that picture. Perhaps she felt that she had pulled one over on everyone, because there was that shirt for everyone to see, and not one of us had any way of knowing the significance of it. It was in plain view, and we couldn't even find it.

Was Caylee even wearing any clothes when they found her? I mean were there bones inside of a diaper or her shorts?

Was Caylee even wearing any clothes when they found her? I mean were there bones inside of a diaper or her shorts?

That's an interesting question. Could there be any kind of documentation out there, say on the internet, that would have this kind of information?
I wonder where that could be?
Hey, if you find out, please do come back and post what you have found.

I believe part of her torse or abdomen was still within her clothing, and was pulled away from the rest of the remains, presumably by an animal, back when there was still soft tissue on the body.
This info should be in Dr. G's report or any remains site reports, and I am sure it was discussed here as well, just not sure which thread.

How could a completely disarticulated skeleton with no soft tissue be 'wearing' anything. You have a skull and bones, a lot of which were scattered around after she was devoured by animals.

YEP....it was reported that Keith W. "found" a bag of stuffed animals while conducting his own search of the Suburban area. Reportedly, he went to CA and asked if anything looked familiar to which she responded "no".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-05/46653788.pdf

Weird. I hadn't heard about this! I skimmed the link and Deputy Cain again appears. (I knew about his involvement--or lack of--with Kronk). Cain was the one called to investigate the bag of smelly stuffed animals (and a fathers day balloon) and after learning that CA didn't recognize them, he throws them back in the woods????!!

Seriously? Was Cain working for CA?
Did they ever again recover the bag?

Why would he toss them back in the woods - is that not the same as littering? Why not just throw them away?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back