'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great observation. I wonder if the naked mama doll was a clue Casey left that she did get rid of Caylee naked.

KC does seem to be playing games and is very amused by this, like the cross and the rosary beads?

She definitely has mental issues -- is this a game of hide and seek with her parents to see if they can follow the clues and the trail that lead to Caylee?

LP is of that mind-set with the cross and JBP, obviously from these types of things he heard -- pretty darn sick if true but goes to premeditation and spite than any accident.

As a human I'd hope in the case of an accident that KC would lovingly respect the remains versus murder where disposal treatment may be a part of her manic spite and sickness. Like how pi$$ed she was on the first jail call.

The manic face of KC
casey_anthony_jail_conversation_2.jpg

Holy Moly, so this would mean that the clothes and Caylee were in two different locations! I know I am stating the obvious, but this is kind of an important fact to me. I wonder why anyone would have put her clothes in one location and Caylee in another.

That is what I immediately thought also, curiousitycat! I honestly think Casey may have hidden or put Caylee's clothing in a place where she thought it may be found!

But where? It would be interesting to know if there were any clothes bought for Caylee on the JCP card or on any receipts found to indicate that maybe a dress or dressy clothing was bought after the 15th of June. Maybe to bury her in? I have always thought George helped Casey dispose of Caylee's body after he found what she had done to her. Even tho I think George helped, I think it was after Caylee had started to decompose when he found out. IMO, George is not telling the truth. The gas cans would have smelled like decomp. Hot, hard plastic would take on the smell from an enclosed area. No way do I think he just allowed Casey to 'jump in the car and drive away' as he says. George would not have been able to explain away to local LE if he found Caylee in the trunk of Casey's car decomposing. This is exactly when I think the coverup began. And I think it was before June 24 which is the date he reported the gas cans missing.

Sorry, curiousitycat. Did not mean to turn this into such a long reply.

No way am I defending what she has to say, but years ago when my oldest daughter was a baby, someone in a FLA mall stole a little girl a little younger than Caylee. They took her in the bathroom, cut off her hair to make her look like a little boy, and changed her clothes. The whole mall had been shut off and people where searching everywhere for her. Kidnappers left her in the garbage can and she was found unharmed. Thank goodness that mall security was so quick in shutting down all of the exits. Maybe that was her thinking, that they would change her clothes into somthing else, and change her appearance. Who knows, this case makes me crazy!!

I remember hearing maybe on NG that mothers who kill their children often dispose of them naked. I also heard on a crime show not too long ago that killers always bring something to the crime scene and always take something with them. Trouble is the crime scene was already 31 days old by the time LE had gotten to it. I think this statement from KC sounds like over confidence to me..Hope she's made alot more statements like this...

I know the dream thread is "taboo" here, but I just posted today that I thought Caylee was showing us 2 different locations; one for where her body is and another for evidence, like the phone. Who know??

I find the whole tenor of this article a bit strange. It's written almost as though Caylee's body had been found and not her clothes. We all know they haven't recovered a body, so I just found it to be a bit strangely written. And I find what Casey blurts out about her daughter's clothing to be verrry interesting.

If nothing was missing of Caylee's then she would have had to have been stark naked the last time she left the house with Casey. At least one outfit HAS to be missing, and apparently, Casey removed THAT outfit from Caylee's dead body and disposed of that in a different location from her body. Oh my GOD! I am completely at a loss for words on this one...UNREAL!:furious:

Or burned them maybe?

....Absolutely, and after they threw me to the ground in JB Park, they threw Klee into the car with all these other children who I could see starting to strip the clothes off her. As they drove away, I could see clothing flying out of the car, but when I ran to pick it up, two dead squirrels dropped out of a tree above me, hit me on the head and knocked me unconscious. When I woke up some time later, the clothes were nowhere to be found, so I picked up the dead squirrels, put them in my car and drove to a neutral location to watch vids, cook lasagna, get a couple of bad checks ready to cash, come up with a matching club outfit and have sex. But I SAW clothes come out of the car, didn't see the license number, but I ABSOLUTELY saw clothing. I know she's close and safe with nice people who won't hurt her or kill my family as long as I keep my mouth shut!

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I could not be a prosecutor on this case!! I would lock the whole family up and stack lying and perjury charges on all of them until I got answers.

"A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee."

She feels nothing but contempt for those who are searching for her murdered baby. I bet she had a little smirk on her face when she said that, she is one of the most vial evil witches I've ever seen.

I wouldn't put it past her to distribute Caylee's clothes throughout florida, thinking if anythings found it would point far away from her. After reading this statement I do believe that something of Caylee's, if not Caylee is findable...her contempt for those searching makes me think that she CAN"T believe (shaking head) that they haven't found anything. She may have even planted something, why it's being missed with all this searching means to me anyway that this particular area has never been searched.

No way am I defending what she has to say, but years ago when my oldest daughter was a baby, someone in a FLA mall stole a little girl a little younger than Caylee. They took her in the bathroom, cut off her hair to make her look like a little boy, and changed her clothes. The whole mall had been shut off and people where searching everywhere for her. Kidnappers left her in the garbage can and she was found unharmed. Thank goodness that mall security was so quick in shutting down all of the exits. Maybe that was her thinking, that they would change her clothes into somthing else, and change her appearance. Who knows, this case makes me crazy!!

Great point! Maybe she was trying to further seed the kidnap theory having researched these types of things -- she was seeding RD with the new JBP kidnap story.

It is often very telling when a suspect seeks to direct the clues and investigation after the fact to steer it away.......

My lord this woman is stupid. If Caylee was KIDNAPPED, why the heck would her clothing be out 'there' somewhere? Does she even have a brain with which to think? Ignore that, of course she doesn't have a brain.

I suppose nothing should really surprise us in this case anymore. It's been perfectly twisted since the very beginning. Yet this *thing* (i don't even know what to call HER anymore) keeps freaking us out. Statements and information keep being released which cause all of us to respond with our emotions flaring. And there she sits, cool as granite just biding her time and thinking she's that much smarter than everyone else.

I just wish they would set her free right in front of us WSers. *It* wouldn't stand a chance.

Kinda OT but have the A's had ANY communication with KC since her last arrest? Have they visited her? Talked to her on the phone? I find this so odd.

It's too bad we don't have audio of her statement..KC could have been saying that she left the clothes where they could be found...just like her car..If you put the two together maybe everyone is looking too hard..You know that saying you can't see the forest for the trees

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I could not be a prosecutor on this case!! I would lock the whole family up and stack lying and perjury charges on all of them until I got answers.
;) Why not wait until after the trial when you can bury them with those perjury charges instead?!

I'm sure Casey will try to explain away all her ABSURD statements but taken together, I think the hole she dug for herself is just TOO DEEP for a jury to have ANY DOUBT.

At this point, I think the ONLY thing that can possibly save Casey is a "live Caylee."

I also think LP should stop searching & should devote his passions to deserving family. The very thought of returning this poor innocent baby's remains to this 'Casey Is a Hero' family makes me angry enough to spit nails.

Caylee can never rest in peace with a headstone that says

Caylee: beloved daughter of Casey Anthony. It would be beyond cruel to even allow something like that to ever happen!

I'm wondering if this could in any way show "pre meditation". I mean I understand that after someone kills someone else they could think of the "best" way to get rid of the body. But something like this just seems like it would really take some research or planning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela