Things that Casey has said that have been proven TRUE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
August Jail visitation with CA and GA when she got angry

I'm not in control of any of this because I don't know what's going on. (first part of sentence true) My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me. I have no one to comfort me but myself -- and the occasional visit -- which has to be business for the sake of finding Caylee

:furious:

August Jail visitation with CA and GA when she got angry

I'm not in control of any of this because I don't know what's going on. (first part of sentence true) My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me. I have no one to comfort me but myself -- and the occasional visit -- which has to be business for the sake of finding Caylee

What really stands out is me,me,me,meeeee!!!!

I'm still thinking............:innocent: this is a hard question !

KC told TMc while out on bail that chloroform could be used as a "knock out" drug.

her name.

her date of birth.

she gave birth to caylee (she thinks anyways)

ummmmmmmmm thats about it

LOL, I was just going to post the same...oh and her SS#...other than that, every time she opens her mouth, more lies flow...:waitasec:

Jose #2--the younger one.

Why is it that I am somehow not surprised? May I ask does this fact have any affect or bearing now in regards to the defense team in terms of this lawyer?

Why is it that I am somehow not surprised? May I ask does this fact have any affect or bearing now in regards to the defense team in terms of this lawyer?

Nah--it's just a crush. :) In AZ, we recently added to the ethics rules that you are no longer permitted to have sex with your clients, unless you were already having sex with them before they retained you lol.

But this is all O/T. ;)

"I am not in control here."

Hurrah! This deeply frustrates the narcissist.

Nah--it's just a crush. :) In AZ, we recently added to the ethics rules that you are no longer permitted to have sex with your clients, unless you were already having sex with them before they retained you lol.

But this is all O/T. ;)

:rotfl:

too much! haha!

My attorney is keeping tabs on my family for me and exchanging letters between us.

But this is all O/T. ;)

LOLOLOL! I needed a good laugh today. :) Thanks so much.

But seriously we are talking about Casey Anthony here and there is nothing beyond her scope. I could actually see her acusing this poor man of "improprieties" or goodness knows what else in order to obtain an appeal, lawsuit or other such item.

But seriously we are talking about Casey Anthony here and there is nothing beyond her scope. I could actually see her acusing this poor man of "improprieties" or goodness knows what else in order to obtain an appeal, lawsuit or other such item.

or congical visits with him ;)

So does the complaint by JB and AL about the jailers clicking on the mike make an sense now. May be just seeing them was not enough. May be the jailers had to remind them of the rules..... Just a guess.

So does the complaint by JB and AL about the jailers clicking on the mike make an sense now. May be just seeing them was not enough. May be the jailers had to remind them of the rules..... Just a guess.

OH Yes!!! Now I get it, makes perfect sense. For the life of me I did not get what the deal was before.

Casey did say "she's close mom, I can feel it." Yes indeed it was proven true. Well we all know why she said it, cause she knew where she'd left Caylee. So in my mind it is almost an admission subconsciouly on Inmate Anthony's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme