This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See Night, A Firm Hand Is Console Us ...

Now say that above sentence aloud, realllly fast ... what's in a name?

I have concerns that Caylee could be in PR ... as well as an "underground" religious society that resembles that of Waco, TX [where she may never be seen in public again]. I won't, or rather I can't elaborate on that here, but I'm certainly sluething to the best of my ability regarding that.

I have concerns that Caylee could be in PR ... as well as an "underground" religious society that resembles that of Waco, TX [where she may never be seen in public again]. I won't, or rather I can't elaborate on that here, but I'm certainly sluething to the best of my ability regarding that.

Can you at least tell us if the phrase you quoted is what put you onto this particular avenue? Where does it come from?

I also believe that Caylee is alive. For the heck of it since PR seems to be a place of interest I posted her Missing Child poster on Craigslist/Puerto Rico and a link to her website, it can't hurt. I did a little research and this doens't seem to be covered much in PR. Miracles happen everyday, let's hope for a miracle that she is found alive and well. :blowkiss:

What a GREAT idea!

Good for you, LMS!

:woohoo::woohoo:

I think I got "Gonzalez" out of Console Us - but I'm still working on the rest of it. :waitasec:

The phrase doesn't come from anything in particular. I've been searching poetry and other avenues to try and figure out if the "name" ZG ... is actually a phrase. Hence the question, "What's in a name?"

I know by being a poet myself ... and taking into consideration that Casey had at least some interest in poetry ... that it should not be ruled out that ZG stand's for something other than a name ... that's all.

I believe Caylee is alive, and I will continue to seek every angle that I can to help in whatever way I can. I've listened... looked for anagrams ... all kinds of things ... because nothing is black and white, especially in this case.

The phrase doesn't come from anything in particular. I've been searching poetry and other avenues to try and figure out if the "name" ZG ... is actually a phrase. Hence the question, "What's in a name?"

I know by being a poet myself ... and taking into consideration that Casey had at least some interest in poetry ... that it should not be ruled out that ZG stand's for something other than a name ... that's all.

I believe Caylee is alive, and I will continue to seek every angle that I can to help in whatever way I can. I've listened... looked for anagrams ... all kinds of things ... because nothing is black and white, especially in this case.

LOL, I finally got it. That was pretty good.

I so agree, there is nothing but a convoluted mess in this case.

I agree. I can not see why they would wake a family and a child, demanding a birth certificate etc.,. -if they believed Caylee was deceased. If they did this just for media to "prove" they are doing their jobs -then that would be deceitful. There was no reason to go there at NIGHT. very odd. the girl does not look like Caylee, IMO. She is obviously much older, too.

Your first sentence is in BOLD at my hand for easier response to my above post.

I am only faulting LE for following up on leads AFTER the fact that they keep trying to "leak" hints to the public that Caylee Marie Anthony is dead - but then they turn around and do surveillance on this other little girl's home named Kaylee, enter and demand birth certificate, I.D., etc. - as if still searching for an alive Caylee.

Following up on tips is grand, it's exactly what LE should be doing - but you don't care about "stones unturned" if indeed, you DO know, for a fact, that your missing victim is dead. All the unturned stones in the world aren't going to make a known dead child suddenly appear alive.

I think they intentionally "leaked" many things to attempt to shake Casey up, (which didn't work), and make her talk to them. The backlash of those "leaks" though is an outraged public who has now taken it upon themselves to play judge, jury & terrorist in front of the Anthony home.

The "protesters" behavior isn't productive to this case in the least, and it was perpetrated after LE started with the death leaks. I think LE did that community a great disservice with those leaks that Caylee is dead, and now, are looking quite unprofessional while they go scout out live children.

I believe KC gives the LE clues in her statement as to who really has her. I would like to know who called her on the day she said she spoke to Caylee, I believe it was July 15th.

Ugh ... I just finished my 48th hour of graveyard shift at the mine site ... I'm so tired and can't resist stoppin in to see "what's new" before I give in to my exhaustion. I'll be back either this evening or in the A.M ... once I've had some rest.

I just wanted to offer up some of the "food for thought" that I've been pondering myself as I sit watching guard and protecting the Gold I've been hired to protect.

Keep the hope alive y'all ... Hugs ~ T

ok... Seriously.... I'm not reaching for anything from this I just found it entertaining.... (I'm bored and procrastinating at work so it isn't taking much to amuse myself elsewhere)

If you spell Zenaida backwards you get: Adianez
Google returns this result first: Colegio Adianez High School located in Guaynabo, PR
www.colegioadianez.com

Three 'Z's' begin and end ZFG's name, there is a ZZZ bail bonds company. (prophetic - ha!)

That is all... just bored...

I saw these earlier on the other thread, I'm glad you put them here, and I think you know what I'm saying because I'm not sure I'm allowed to post what I'm thinking !:mad:

I'll have to watch them when I get home from work, our network is way too slow to watch videos in our cubicles.
Plus, I have a feeling they might make me cry and they already think I'm nuts for crying over this little girl when I'm at the office.

I believe KC gives the LE clues in her statement as to who really has her. I would like to know who called her on the day she said she spoke to Caylee, I believe it was July 15th.
I think you're right! I sensed that the first time I read the interview that took place while they were in Universal. Somewhere around pg 104 in the LE's numbering...

This thought just popped into my mind:

If Cindy were trying to get custody, I wonder if that could have posed a threat to a 3rd party who may have been very attached / bonded to Caylee.

With all Casey's partying, and keeping secrets from her parents, it's possible that Caylee was often cared for by someone else who may have grown to love her very much.

It's also possible that CA and GA might not know that person, if that person were part of a lifestyle or was facilitating a lifestyle that Casey was trying to keep hidden.

Hypothetically, if a person in that position found out that Cindy was trying to get custody of the baby, could they then be so frightened of not being able to see her anymore, that they would hide / keep her?

I saw these earlier on the other thread, I'm glad you put them here, and I think you know what I'm saying because I'm not sure I'm allowed to post what I'm thinking !:mad:

Amen girl!!!

This thought just popped into my mind:

If Cindy were trying to get custody, I wonder if that could have posed a threat to a 3rd party who may have been very attached / bonded to Caylee.

With all Casey's partying, and keeping secrets from her parents, it's possible that Caylee was often cared for by someone else who may have grown to love her very much.

It's also possible that CA and GA might not know that person, if that person were part of a lifestyle or was facilitating a lifestyle that Casey was trying to keep hidden.

Hypothetically, if a person in that position found out that Cindy was trying to get custody of the baby, could they then be so frightened of not being able to see her anymore, that they would hide / keep her?

Great post ....thats what I think also, we don't know what Casey may have told these people/person. It's a reason I thought maybe the biological fathers parents may be involved, someone that really loves Caylee, possibly someone that Caylee calls Nanny ( my kids called their grandmother that).
If Caylee were ever to talk about her, she'd be calling her "nanny" Casey could have lied to them and told them they were the grandparents and theyre not. There are quite a few senarios running through my head but this one sits best with me.
I think Casey knows who has her but doesn't know where she is.

I think you're right! I sensed that the first time I read the interview that took place while they were in Universal. Somewhere around pg 104 in the LE's numbering...

Something Casey said in interview with LE ,that Nancy Grace played last night.

Le asked about Caylee's fathers parents.
Casey says she has not spoken to his parents since they were younger in middle school.
Now we know one person Casey talked too on the 15th was Ryan who was indeed her friend since middle school...

Something Casey said in interview with LE ,that Nancy Grace played last night.

Le asked about Caylee's fathers parents.
Casey says she has not spoken to his parents since they were younger in middle school.
Now we know one person Casey talked too on the 15th was Ryan who was indeed her friend since middle school...
If we go by the law of averages in this, maybe... Casey was lying... hense she was talking to them.
Did anybody watch the 20/20 special when the other attorney of Casey's said again about the compelling reason..... I totally believed him

I asked this in the debate thread, but I'm going to ask here too because I think it's very important to some of the theories going around:

Does anyone know when Casey began stealing?
Did it just start in the recent months or had it been going on since she was let go from Universal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg