This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory that I want to share with you. I too hold on to hope that Caylee is alive. It is only a small thread of hope, but I still have it.

chorophorom is a chemical
May produce carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen chloride and phosgene when heated to decomposition.

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/C2915.htm

My understanding is when chorophorm is heated these other chemicals can be produced.

I know the body farm test the air for certain chemicals.

Is there any chance that any of those chemicals are the ones that a human body produces when it decomposes.

Could the dogs and air sample been picking up on that instead of real decomp?

The chrolform could have been being used to make meth.

I hope it's unrelated to decomposition too, a false positive. If pure chloroform really was in the car (we only have "leaks" so far, no official report or charges brought so we don't know the strength or nature of any evidence they've gathered), I would suspect it was either for drug manufacture or that someone may have been using it to sanitize the trunk for some reason unrelated to Caylee. I definitely don't buy the media theories that Casey would have been purchasing chloroform for the purpose of killing Caylee or doping Caylee, it just doesn't make sense for so many reasons. (a) lack of motive, Casey had no reason to "get rid of" Caylee, she could leave Caylee with her parents, and there was no history of Casey having any kind of problem with Caylee (b) obviously a person doesn't need to get chloroform to smother a child if that is their intention (c) other drugs readily available to dope a child if that was their intention, and those drugs are longer-acting, less dangerous, and can be obtained without leaving a trail of evidence on the internet...so it just doesn't make sense. If it was Casey who was looking up chloroform on the laptop computer, she could have been trying to find out something about chloroform, for example, she could have wondered if she or Caylee had been exposed to it by someone else or something. Or maybe someone she knew was using chloroform in some capacity and she wondered about it. No telling...excuse my long post

No the chloroform would not give a false decomp smell. I already checked into this. It could however have chemically altered the hair strand, the one with the alleged death band. I say alleged because this has not been stated by LE directly.

Not only is chloroform used to make Meth, but it's used as a cheap way to get high by using it as an inhalant. Very dangerous stuff though. Another use I discovered yesterday is chloroform is used in diaper genies to eliminate the odor of dirty diapers. If she was carrying a trash bag of diapers in her trunk, that may be why there was chloroform in the trunk.

that's interesting, thanks

Regarding the chloroform in the trunk:

Triclosan, widely used as an antibacterial ingredient in household hand sterilization products, breaks down rapidly when exposed to chlorinated water and produces toxic chemicals including chloroform, according to a study published on the Environmental Science & Technology research website As Soon As Publishable (ASAP), suggesting that many antibacterial products may not only be ineffective, but harmful.

Wow, something like that could certainly have been in the trunk of that car. That is very interesting and gives me more reason for hope. Thank you

I'm bringing my post from another thread to this one because I think it's relevent in that we really don't have to explain or justify to anyone else why we believe that Caylee might be alive.

The thing that is so awesome about this site is that we're allowed to believe whatever we want to believe and we definitely don't have to break it down and justify it to anyone else.
So just because one demands answers to satisfy their own curiosity, doesn't mean another poster owes the OP or anyone else an explanation for why they do or do not believe something and choose to investigate on that premise

From the very beginning my husband thought she witnessed a murder and the murderers took her child. Come to find out there was a lady murdered in Blanchard Park
Park (where she told Lee she lost her phone) on June 9, 2008. That's the original date the Anthony family gave police as to the last date they saw Caylee. Did George Anthony last see his granddaughter Caylee on June 16, 2008? Or June 6, 2008 as the Search Warrant states?
Tony the boyfriend said he last saw Caylee on June 2. The guy Clint who lived with Tony, who Greta interviewed says he knows he saw Caylee the week of June 9th also saying Caylee NEVER spent the night with them. Something is definitly amiss with Clint and Tony. Not only did Clint live with Tony, they were partners in their business. Clint moved out July 1.
Then the guy Nate who also lived with Tony said on Nancy Grace last night that Caylee always spent the night. Hummmm,something very fishy to me there. Also on NG Rob Dick the bounty hunter said Casey told him he she left Casey at Blanchard park with Zenaida and her older sister Samatha and their children. Could this group of Casey’s friends be involved somehow with the Ladies murder on June 9th? This could also explain the dead body smell in her car if they made it look like she did it putting remains in her car. It's a possibility!

Wow, I didn't realize Nicole was murdered on June 9. I do hope the police are on to this theory. I always suspected someone could be holding Caylee to keep Casey silent about some other crime. That always seemed very possible. I wonder what the explanation would of the date on the video taken at CA's father's assisted living facility with Caylee, dated the 15th or 16th. At first CA and GA did report an earlier disappearance date. They only corrected themselves later after seeing the date on the video. Could it be wrong somehow?

Oh, I see, whoever was involved with the other crime could have taken Caylee later to ensure Casey's silence. Wouldn't have to have been right then.

I never even thought about Casey possibly being involved in that case... I was reading somewhere about Nicole and ran into a forensic astrology website that said that the astrologist believed that they were 3 people involved with Nicole's murder... 2 guys and 1 girl.

You are correct that it's inconclusive whether the DNA is from Casey or Caylee, but the DNA came from a strand of hair that definitively fell out of a decomposing body. A body only decomposes when it's dead. Casey is alive.

I heard one expert say on TV that although it's known that banding on the hair typically results when hair is still attached to a decomposing body, it's not established that there are no other conditions or exposures that could also cause banding on hair (that wound up in the trunk innocently).

NOTHING has been proven unless somehow I missed the trial. Remember that constitutional right we all have to face our accusers, cross examine them and to present our own evidence. All we have are LEAKS!

this bears repeating, thank you.

Oh, I see, whoever was involved with the other crime could have taken Caylee later to ensure Casey's silence. Wouldn't have to have been right then.

Seems like it would have been easier to just get the witness out of the way, as in they just killed someone, why not do the same to the adult witness. There's a lot more risk to kidnapping a child ... and what are the odds said mother would be quiet about it?

I've asked this before, but didn't get an answer, so I hope you don't mind the repeat: Is there anywhere I can find out if LP did speak with anyone from Univision? As I've stated before, I have NEVER seen a story on Caylee's disappearance on their website. Of course, that doesn't mean it wasn't there at one time, but I've never seen it. Since Univision is broadcast in continental America, Mexico and PR, wouldn't it be in the best interest of Caylee to put her disappearance out there, too?

It sure wouldn't hurt. They do get Headline News and so on in PR, for people who have that cable package, but not everyone might have that and not everyone speaks English.

Seems like it would have been easier to just get the witness out of the way, as in they just killed someone, why not do the same to the adult witness. There's a lot more risk to kidnapping a child ... and what are the odds said mother would be quiet about it?

you read my mind beaglebrd, after posting I was thinking, would they go to the trouble of taking a child rather than just threatening Casey that they would kill her if she informed on them? Or just killing her period. If she was the people's friend and they had feelings for her, it's possible they wouldn't kill her to silence her. They might just threaten her. I don't know if they would go to the trouble of taking Caylee....it's still within the realm of possibility. Or, if the two crimes are connected, maybe it was the other way around, it could have been Nicole who witnessed something. Sorry to discuss this so much here you all, maybe I need to find another thread or somebody should start one on this topic.

I hope it's unrelated to decomposition too, a false positive. If pure chloroform really was in the car (we only have "leaks" so far, no official report or charges brought so we don't know the strength or nature of any evidence they've gathered), I would suspect it was either for drug manufacture or that someone may have been using it to sanitize the trunk for some reason unrelated to Caylee. I definitely don't buy the media theories that Casey would have been purchasing chloroform for the purpose of killing Caylee or doping Caylee, it just doesn't make sense for so many reasons. (a) lack of motive, Casey had no reason to "get rid of" Caylee, she could leave Caylee with her parents, and there was no history of Casey having any kind of problem with Caylee (b) obviously a person doesn't need to get chloroform to smother a child if that is their intention (c) other drugs readily available to dope a child if that was their intention, and those drugs are longer-acting, less dangerous, and can be obtained without leaving a trail of evidence on the internet...so it just doesn't make sense. If it was Casey who was looking up chloroform on the laptop computer, she could have been trying to find out something about chloroform, for example, she could have wondered if she or Caylee had been exposed to it by someone else or something. Or maybe someone she knew was using chloroform in some capacity and she wondered about it. No telling...excuse my long post
Another reason I don't think Casey would have murder Caylee is Caylee was more "valuable" to her alive - she could hold Caylee over her parents' head, as she probably has in the past, to get $$. And even if GA/CA said, "No more!" Casey would probably not have believed them, because experience has probably shown her that they don't mean it when they say, "No more."

I'm not knocking GA/CA, I've lived with an adult step-child like Casey. Believe me, I know how manipulative they are! It's a very hard spot to be in!

Originally Posted by momof6
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh check out saleem's friends list!!
I found it yesterday searching LR's comments on myspace search..
Comment left aug 11, now check his friends list.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=10375153

Oh yes ,
Saleem and LR are buddy's also and LR is Zg buddy and left those messages on WW page.Also Saleem seem to be a pilot ..

So ZG now how private page and checked WW and all but 1 of the oringinal 3 comments from LR are gone.
Only 1 left says *she's ok I just feel it*
But the one that said *I think I got something ,let me check something out* is gone ,as is the *by your side all the way*

Now so ya know FBI was contacted 3 days ago with all links ..
Pretty sure they already read what we did ,because those where deleted yesterday.
I have screenshots of all (or at least I think all) of LR's comments on WW myspace. I had a bunch of other's up on my pc last night, like ZG, that I was going to screenshot this a.m. (got too tired last night!) but stupid MS updates rebooted my pc...I'm sure their gone! ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

Take screenshots, everybody!!!

Also, did Lee live at Sawgrass? I wasn't aware of that...I thought he lived in a house?

A towing/tow-yard company not only used my car (hence all my gasoline); but they also put a big dent in it. The only proof I had was that the person whom had my car towed said the dent was not there. Also, the tow/yard company SMOKED in my car and did not even bother to clean out my (always empty/clean) ashtray!

When my son lived in Chicago a few years ago his car was towed from a city street. He reported it stolen to LE. The car was supposedly auctioned off and he was never informed it was at the tow company. The tow company and city did notify his finance company but only AFTER it had been auctioned.

Later there was a news story where this had been happening to a lot of people in Chicago.

Originally Posted by momof6
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh check out saleem's friends list!!
I found it yesterday searching LR's comments on myspace search..
Comment left aug 11, now check his friends list.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=10375153

Oh yes ,
Saleem and LR are buddy's also and LR is Zg buddy and left those messages on WW page.Also Saleem seem to be a pilot ..

So ZG now how private page and checked WW and all but 1 of the oringinal 3 comments from LR are gone.
Only 1 left says *she's ok I just feel it*
But the one that said *I think I got something ,let me check something out* is gone ,as is the *by your side all the way*

Now so ya know FBI was contacted 3 days ago with all links ..
Pretty sure they already read what we did ,because those where deleted yesterday.
I have screenshots of all (or at least I think all) of LR's comments on WW myspace. I had a bunch of other's up on my pc last night, like ZG, that I was going to screenshot this a.m. (got too tired last night!) but stupid MS updates rebooted my pc...I'm sure their gone! ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

Take screenshots, everybody!!!

Also, did Lee live at Sawgrass? I wasn't aware of that...I thought he lived in a house?

That link did not work for me. Is the page gone now?

That link did not work for me. Is the page gone now?
Yup...gone! Bebe's gone, too! WW is down to 5 myspace comments, and he was online earlier (I posted that on myspace/facebook thread), but now is page says last log-0n 9/10/08.

These kids are way smarter than I am with myspace hacks. But I'm learning!

Yup...gone! Bebe's gone, too! WW is down to 5 myspace comments, and he was online earlier (I posted that on myspace/facebook thread), but now is page says last log-0n 9/10/08.

These kids are way smarter than I am with myspace hacks. But I'm learning!

beba still there but private

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=166182731

WW page someone deleted 2 of LR comments

LR if you first click her page some wording comes up about {Cell phone not working ,call my moms}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro