This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask what "secret" website you guys are talking about? I might like to join, too.

Can I ask what "secret" website you guys are talking about? I might like to join, too.

It's not secret. One of the posters created a spread sheet with all the relevent players and events in the case and posted the password so anybody could add information. That is how someone was able to go in and delete everything.

Sorry, I misspelled the word: (why was I thinking of Germaine Greer?:waitasec:)

Germane: being at once relevant and appropriate

I think most of us knew what you meant. I sure hope that perfect spelling is not required here to post, because if it is, I may be up a creek...lol:crazy:

Is there any way, at least on this dedicated thread that we could stick to the topic of those who think Caylee may still be alive and stop posting things that get us sidetracked or start a bashing party on someone's belief? I'm personally taking it very serious to go over anything, how large or small to try and find something that would lead everyone to an alive Caylee. I know there are others here also who are spending alot of time doing this also. When this is all over and done, if we are proven wrong, I will be the first in line to take all the "I told you so's", but can you save it until then or take it to one of the many, many other threads with those many, many other people with like minds? I hope this isn't too much to ask.

It's not secret. One of the posters created a spread sheet with all the relevent players and events in the case and posted the password so anybody could add information. That is how someone was able to go in and delete everything.
Why would anyone want to delete it?! :confused:

I think most of us knew what you meant. I sure hope that perfect spelling is not required here to post, because if it is, I may be up a creek...lol:crazy:

Is there any way, at least on this dedicated thread that we could stick to the topic of those who think Caylee may still be alive and stop posting things that get us sidetracked or start a bashing party on someone's belief? I'm personally taking it very serious to go over anything, how large or small to try and find something that would lead everyone to an alive Caylee. I know there are others here also who are spending alot of time doing this also. When this is all over and done, if we are proven wrong, I will be the first in line to take all the "I told you so's", but can you save it until then or take it to one of the many, many other threads with those many, many other people with like minds? I hope this isn't too much to ask.

Lol! Obviously, my pride in my spelling skilz is seriously misplaced.:crazy:

And I think you make an excellent point about being on topic. And frankly? I'd rather be right about her being alive than the other way around. A bunch of "I told you so's" if she turns out to be gone would be highly, well, highly a bad word-up.

I promise, that will be the last cliche. But it's true. I probably would not have written that now after all that's happened. However, when I wrote it, there was still, as slim as it may appear to many, there was still the chance there was something other than the monster mom theory. It was early in the case and I chose to give her the benefit of the doubt and despite the mistruths, hoped (?) the truth would not be as horrible as many thought. After listening to the tapes just released, my hopes are not as strong. But, despite that, until the truth is known, I still do have hope.

For starters, how would anyone be able to do that besides the person who set it up? Maybe it was just a glitch and no one sabotaged it.

I promise, that will be the last cliche. But it's true. I probably would not have written that now after all that's happened. However, when I wrote it, there was still, as slim as it may appear to many, there was still the chance there was something other than the monster mom theory. It was early in the case and I chose to give her the benefit of the doubt and despite the mistruths, hoped (?) the truth would not be as horrible as many thought. After listening to the tapes just released, my hopes are not as strong. But, despite that, until the truth is known, I still do have hope.

Respectfully, his opinion IS different today than it was then. That was his title-hindsight is 20/20.

I believe we ALL have hope.

Respectfully, his opinion IS different today than it was then. That was his title-hindsight is 20/20.

I believe we ALL have hope.

I respectfully do not believe that ALL have hope, how many threads can you find speaking of hope?

and I don't think "I know she's dead but I hope I'm wrong" count.

Real honest hope she can be found..........alive

Just respectfully my opinion

~~ my green

Well of course they did. You don't give the world a controversial file AND the password to screw with it. Internet 101. You do NOT have to register here to read.... only to post.

Hi Cindy, George, Casey, Jose, Tony, Lee, OCSD, and the list goes on and on and on.

I respectfully do not believe that ALL have hope, how many threads can you find speaking of hope?

and I don't think "I know she's dead but I hope I'm wrong" count.

Real honest hope she can be found..........alive

Just respectfully my opinion

I wasn't trying to speak for anyone else, and I have no desire to get into a discussion of who's hope is more real or honest than another's.

My initial post was in response to whether the blogger felt the same way today as then. It was a factual link, period.

I respect everyone's right to believe and hope--the only heart any of us can truly know is our own.

I wasn't trying to speak for anyone else, and I have no desire to get into a discussion of who's hope is more real or honest than another's.

My initial post was in response to whether the blogger felt the same way today as then. It was a factual link, period.

I respect everyone's right to believe and hope--the only heart any of us can truly know is our own.

Well, I think when you said we ALL have hope leaves the door open for interpretation/discussion which I was doing.
But the point it moot, you posted a factual link and said he feels differently, I was just pointing out that .....he still has hope.

Well, I think when you said we ALL have hope leaves the door open for interpretation/discussion which I was doing.
But the point it moot, you posted a factual link and said he feels differently, I was just pointing out that .....he still has hope.

Actually, I said I believe we all have hope.

There is so much sniping and negativity, and I was trying to make the point that I sense there are more shared feelings than some people believe or will admit.

That said, I now feel as if everything I say invites argument, so I respectfully simply say this...

Peace

Why don't you just upload it to 4shared or another file sharing service. You can then just give out the address to download and no one can get to the originals?

Why don't you just upload it to 4shared or another file sharing service. You can then just give out the address to download and no one can get to the originals?

It is shared. The links are posted in this thread.
It's a publicly accessed document, but I'd never done one on google documents before. I also posted the gmail addy that was used, along with the password, in case anyone else wanted to create a better one using that email address instead of their own.

It's a publicly accessed document, but I'd never done one on google documents before. I also posted the gmail addy that was used along with the password in case anyone else wanted to create a better one using that email address instead of their own.

Google isn't very good. I lost a document I had worked on for days. My sons' doc wouldn't even print right. It stinks imo.

It's a publicly accessed document, but I'd never done one on google documents before. I also posted the gmail addy that was used along with the password in case anyone else wanted to create a better one using that email address instead of their own.

I understand, but I am talking about a different kind of service then the one it appears the information was loaded to. There is no need to give out any pw's or email's to share information, however the information is still available for download to everyone. Someone wrote that they were going to put it up again and I was trying to make a helpful suggestion of how to do it. You can overlook my suggestion, no problem, do it however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties