This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As absurd as it sounds, isn't it possible someone else used the Pontiac to transport a body? If it was a simple matter of running out of gas, how difficult is it to pour some gas into it and take off? They would just drop the car back off where Casey alledgedly left it when they were done. Who knew she left the car there?

As absurd as it sounds, isn't it possible someone else used the Pontiac to transport a body?

I'll offer up another absurd possibility to explain the hits on/in the car.

Somebody with access to that car bought something secondhand (Garage/yard/estate sale? No wait, found on Craigslist, yea!). That item came from a house in which someone had passed, and the corpse had rested on/against it for some period of time before the body was removed. I'm thinking small furniture or storage, which would have been substantial enough for somebody to _try_ to pull themselves up on if they were incapacitated (reaching for a phone), AND been able to fit into a trunk.

Depending on that object's size, shape and weight, one person may have been able to move it but had difficulty with it. It could have been balanced awkwardly against the person's legs as it was put into the trunk, or left balanced against the rear end of the car for a period of time (payment is exchanged, smalltalk's made, they look at another item, there's enough time for the scent to "stick" to that area, which explains the taillights and the trunk].

The hits in the yard? That item was either for the yard, or placed there for a while before it was washed down.

------

I was sure Caylee was dead as soon as this story broke, and I still lean that way, but stranger things have happened, and truly, fact IS stranger than fiction. The longer we wait for DNA results to be released, the easier it becomes to entertain other possibilities. I'll post one in a minute.

I'll offer up another absurd possibility to explain the hits on/in the car.

Somebody with access to that car bought something secondhand (Garage/yard/estate sale? No wait, found on Craigslist, yea!). That item came from a house in which someone had passed, and the corpse had rested on/against it for some period of time before the body was removed. I'm thinking small furniture or storage, which would have been substantial enough for somebody to _try_ to pull themselves up on if they were incapacitated (reaching for a phone), AND been able to fit into a trunk.

Depending on that object's size, shape and weight, one person may have been able to move it but had difficulty with it. It could have been balanced awkwardly against the person's legs as it was put into the trunk, or left balanced against the rear end of the car for a period of time (payment is exchanged, smalltalk's made, they look at another item, there's enough time for the scent to "stick" to that area, which explains the taillights and the trunk].

The hits in the yard? That item was either for the yard, or placed there for a while before it was washed down.

------

I was sure Caylee was dead as soon as this story broke, and I still lean that way, but stranger things have happened, and truly, fact IS stranger than fiction. The longer we wait for DNA results to be released, the easier it becomes to entertain other possibilities. I'll post one in a minute.
I really have to think that unless they can prove beyond a doubt that the car in question was watched 24/7, they can not prove that Casey is the one responsible for anything that is detected on/in that car. For all we know, someone had her purse as well and when they were done with the car, put her purse on the seat because they were done with it too. There are too many maybe's and probably's. I am not saying Casey is 100% innocent, I just think her lifestyle and tendencies towards dishonesty made her an easy target.

Here are some thoughts from another newbie :)

Going along with the suggestion that there was a body in the car but it wasn't Caylee's... Maybe Casey was somehow involved in a murder, like she witnessed somebody she knew murdering somebody. Her car was used for transportation. The murderer or someone else involved has Caylee and is holding her to make sure Casey doesn't talk?

I definately agree that Casey is a liar, is selfish, is immature and has very bad judgement. That doesn't mean she is a murderer.

I know it looks unlikely, but I'll keep believing this little girl just might be alive until there is concrete proof otherwise.

This doesn't account for the hit in the yard (which I think may have been inconsistent), but is it possible that someone from the tow yard "borrowed" the car for purposes of moving a body? I would think that if someone had a body to get rid of and had access to a lot of cars, that might seem like a convenient solution.

Perhaps the hit in the yard was caused by removing some items from the car when they got it back?

I held out hope for Natalee Holloway
I held out hope for Laci
I held out hope for Elizabeth Smart.
So, now I am going to hold out hope for Caylee.

I know all the evidence and all the facts, I've read the threads and followed the case.
But I also know that if this was my own child or my own granddaughter I would not give her up for dead quite yet.
Reasonable, unreasonable, smart or stupid..I am just being honest and I really hope she is alive.

I held out hope for Natalee Holloway
I held out hope for Laci
I held out hope for Elizabeth Smart.
So, now I am going to hold out hope for Caylee.

I know all the evidence and all the facts, I've read the threads and followed the case.
But I also know that if this was my own child or my own granddaughter I would not give her up for dead quite yet.
Reasonable, unreasonable, smart or stupid..I am just being honest and I really hope she is alive.

Amen.

I held out hope for Laci, Elizabeth, Chandra. I continue to hold out hope for Caylee, Nancy, Stacy.

When it comes down to it, Casey's lack of emotion is due to a) mental disconnection/mental illness or b) she truly feels Caylee is okay. Obviously the forensics will answer which possibility is the most likely.

I've been an optimist all my life and I'm not going to be inconsistent now -- in my mind (and heart), Caylee is alive until science tells me otherwise.

May God protect you wherever you are, sweet girl.

Tiffertots : I am in 100% total agreement with your theory. I have posted a similar theory and I believe you and I are the only ones who think this is a viable scenario. I evidently watch too much Lifetime TV!

I just keep thinking about the Brooke Bennett case compared to this one. A career criminal planned for weeks to commit a crime in that case, ordered things, plotted out a plan to plant evidence, staged her "meeting" with someone else, etc. YET, the whole thing fell apart and Brooke was found within days. So how could her murderer fail with all his planning, yet Casey (in a panic), with NO HELP OR PLAN at all manage to commit a murder and hide ALL the evidence completely? It just makes no sense that she could do that without anyone seeing, hearing, or finding anything at all.

I also believe in the time honored concept of police investigation that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE". The fact that there is a ZG, at that exact apartment complex, the exact apartment number on the exact day that Caylee is believed to have disappeared is NOT A COINCIDENCE. There is no reason at all to believe that ZG is telling the truth or that no one else could have used her identity either with or without her knowledge. If she was involved in this, she is of course going to deny it, and of course going to say she doesn't recognize Casey or Caylee. AND if Casey is afraid for Caylee, she is of course going to say she didn't recognize that ZG's picture. It is not like she has any problem with lying to police!

Well, obviously I think the child is long dead. An accident? Very possibly. I would have a tendency to think accidental death before I would think murder.

Casey would not have called 911 like the rest of us would have because when she discovered Caylee (in the pool?) she knew the child was already dead. And her thinking immediately went to what her mother was going to say to her about not watching the child carefully enough, allowing this to happen. And she immediately went into her well developed self-protective mode - which is to lie, lie, lie.

BUT - there is still a small, small part of me that has hope that this child is still alive. Does that count?

I also believe in the time honored concept of police investigation that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE". The fact that there is a ZG, at that exact apartment complex, the exact apartment number on the exact day that Caylee is believed to have disappeared is NOT A COINCIDENCE. There is no reason at all to believe that ZG is telling the truth or that no one else could have used her identity either with or without her knowledge. If she was involved in this, she is of course going to deny it, and of course going to say she doesn't recognize Casey or Caylee. AND if Casey is afraid for Caylee, she is of course going to say she didn't recognize that ZG's picture. It is not like she has any problem with lying to police!

I believe that also. I mean, did the police look into ZG's background, etc. How extensive was the interrogation? It's these kind of "mysterious" incidents, along with the trail of "shady" characters in Casey's background that make me believe that someone might be holding Caylee. Now the case it too "red hot" for them to give her back.

I have no clue where this case is going. I do believe in my heart that regardless Casey was mixed up with some trouble. But I don't understand why everyone is so quick to hang her. I still have a feeling about this ZG that was at the sawgrass apts. Why should we believe her? Do we have any hard evidence to say she has nothing to do with this? I am grasping at straws here in hopes this beautiful little girl will be found ALIVE.

Hi MommaShark,

The reason is because nobody's seen or heard this baby after June 16th and it's been proven that Casey was out partying at Fusion on June 20th, with witnesses and photos. Whether little Caylee was abducted or met her early demise, a concerned mother doesn't go party instead of report her missing or grieve. That's why everyone's so quick to hang her. Oh, and she's also a proven liar, which is one of the reasons she's in prison at the moment.

Well, obviously I think the child is long dead. An accident? Very possibly. I would have a tendency to think accidental death before I would think murder.

Casey would not have called 911 like the rest of us would have because when she discovered Caylee (in the pool?) she knew the child was already dead. And her thinking immediately went to what her mother was going to say to her about not watching the child carefully enough, allowing this to happen. And she immediately went into her well developed self-protective mode - which is to lie, lie, lie.

BUT - there is still a small, small part of me that has hope that this child is still alive. Does that count?

I'm with you! And yes it counts that we all have hope the child is alive. I think everyone has hope for that.

I just keep thinking about the Brooke Bennett case compared to this one. A career criminal planned for weeks to commit a crime in that case, ordered things, plotted out a plan to plant evidence, staged her "meeting" with someone else, etc. YET, the whole thing fell apart and Brooke was found within days. So how could her murderer fail with all his planning, yet Casey (in a panic), with NO HELP OR PLAN at all manage to commit a murder and hide ALL the evidence completely? It just makes no sense that she could do that without anyone seeing, hearing, or finding anything at all.

I agree with you! Pretty much ever since this case broke out, I was ready for Casey to go to prison for the rest of her life even though there was speculation and no concrete evidence. I think the girl is nuts; howeer, since they said there was a ZG at Sawgrass on 7/17, I cannot get beyond this so called "coincidence". Plus, I don't think Casey is smart enough to have planned this all out where she won't get caught. Not to mention, she has had an entire month to get her web of lies straight, and she seems like she makes things up as she goes along. I think maybe there is more to this case than what everyone thinks. I would not be a bit surprised to find out if there was a conspiracy to kidnap little Caylee. Human trafficking is a very common thing in the world. It is possible that Caylee was taken by professionals. Whether this is true or not, Casey should tell the authorities as much as possible so they can find her. Deceitful people that would abduct a child will not hesitate to murder a child, IMHO.

But yeah, I think that this half-witted chick behind bars probably got involved in something that is way over her head no matter what happened to Caylee.

Unfortunately, the cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of Casey's car.

Yes they did - but it could have been because there was clothing, etc. from ANOTHER body. A body from a crime that was committed that Casey was involved in or witnessed. Casey took the clothes out of her car and buried them in the yard. Then later removed them and burned them (with gas from the stolen cans).

Does anyone else think it's strange that ZG that checked out Sawgrass Apts is having a hard time finding a job because of this? Is that maybe because she recently lost a job as a nanny?

I find the management (in their 20's) and the entire Sawgrass Apts curious. After reading how promoters sometimes are allowed to rent out vacant apts for party dates at some complex apts, anything is possible. Management sure wouldnt volunteer that info if it happened but neighbors sure would know if anyone entered that apt there.

It is fine to discuss the reasons posters may have for a case that Caylee is alive. Just as it is ok for posters to disagree. There will not be a thread that welcomes only one viewpoint. As you can tell, it does not work.

Thanks so much for making this clear to us, Chico.
:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member