Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 'Beach! Are you happy I didn't ask rhornsby any legal questions? :lol:

I wouldn't have cared if you asked him any. I was just hoping you weren't going to jump in and offer yours. :lol:

I :heartbeat: you, Kimster.

So anyone have an idea who the new witness will be?

You can listen to today's show in the archives.

http://www.latalkradio.com/Tricia.php

Scroll to the bottom. Sorry, my description is not up yet because I just sent it10 seconds ago.

Again everyone, I am so very very sorry. I know how frustrating it is. Please don't give up on us OK?

Tricia

I wouldn't have cared if you asked him any. I was just hoping you weren't going to jump in and offer yours. :lol:

I :heartbeat: you, Kimster.

Now that would have been more painful for him than the feedback, that's for sure! :floorlaugh:

Mr Hornsby- why is JB criticizing the State for not testing Caylee's remains for Chlorine, when the A's have on record that they do not use any chlorine products in their pool...?
I'm not RH...but he mentioned earlier in the thread something to the effect of just how unprepared he is.

Scroll to the bottom. Sorry, my description is not up yet because I just sent it10 seconds ago.

Again everyone, I am so very very sorry. I know how frustrating it is. Please don't give up on us OK?

Tricia

Tricia, I PROMISE YOU it was much worse for you, Richard and Kimster than it was on the listeners. :hug:

Mr Hornsby- why is JB criticizing the State for not testing Caylee's remains for Chlorine, when the A's have on record that they do not use any chlorine products in their pool...?

Hi ZsaZsa,

Mr. Hornsby addressed this and said basically if it is really true that the Anthony's did not use chlorine then Baez is done. He didn't say it exactly like that but that was the jest of what he said.

Tricia,
What little bit I heard and what I got from those posting... the show was great! So whatever ya gotta do to keep it going....we here at WS want it!!

Tricia and Richard Hornsby, it was FABULOUS. We did not get your angst that you had at all on our end! I would love to do every night.....can you make it happen more frequently than once a week?

Tricia and Richard Hornsby, it was FABULOUS. We did not get your angst that you had at all on our end! I would love to do every night.....can you make it happen more frequently than once a week?
I was thinking radio today...tv tomorrow!!

Tricia

Tricia, someday we'll all look back on these premier shows and say "remember when?" and smile. :D

:twocents: Absolutely NOT RH .....and THANKS AGAIN, Sir!....but isn't it a sad state of affairs when the creme de la creme Esquire of MALPRACTICE (DCS) aka "she who knows about science stuff" DID NOT STOP Esquire Baez from the boo-boo!:floorlaugh:

Tricia

The only problem I had on my end was the cutting out. Don't worry we're not giving up on you!!! :hug:

So, if Tricia is now the "co-owner" of Websleuths, who is the other "co-owner" or "owners?" Did I miss something somewhere?

is there, or will there be, ANY way to get a transcript of the show(s)? i am not able to listen to them and would love to see what all was asked and answered!

I was late to the party and didn't get here in time. :(

I would have liked to ask Mr Hornsby if he thinks Mr Baez will ever get to be an attorney in a death penalty case on his own? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg