Thompson Thompson, 4 years old, not returned after visitation with father. Father in custody. 10/9/24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Oblio

Reaction score
The child was reported missing by her court-ordered legal guardian on Oct. 9 after she was not returned from a scheduled visit with her father, Peter Thompson, on Oct. 5. The father is the last known person to have seen the child. He is only allowed scheduled court-ordered visitation and does not have any custody rights over his child.

Based upon the facts of this case, the Sheriff’s Office sought and obtained an arrest warrant for the father on Oct. 9 for Child Abduction (PC 278). The Sheriff’s Office also requested a Feather Alert for the missing child. On the evening of Oct. 9, the father arrived at the Humboldt County Correctional Facility (HCCF) and turned himself in for the PC 278 warrant—he is currently in custody at the HCCF. The father claimed to know about the whereabouts of the child but refused to disclose information regarding her location to law enforcement.

(Can a mod please add the CA prefix? Posting from mobile and I couldn’t get it to work.)

1728619987804.png

CHP - Alerts

@CHPAlerts
Follow

FEATHER ALERT - Humboldt, Shasta and Del Norte Counties Last seen: Dolbeer Street and Harris Street, Eureka @humboldtsheriff IF SEEN, CALL 9-1-1

Humboldt County Sheriff's Office

8h ·
Child Abduction Investigation; Missing 4-Year-Old: The Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office needs the public’s help to locate a child named Thompson Thompson, age 4 of Hoopa, who has been abducted under suspicious circumstances.

What a sweet, big smile she has. Those type pics make me smile back -- but then my smile droops when I think of what danger this little girl might be facing.
Just hoping she will be found unhurt -- soon. SMH.

What a sweet, big smile she has. Those type pics make me smile back -- but then my smile droops when I think of what danger this little girl might be facing.
Just hoping she will be found unhurt -- soon. SMH.
My thoughts exactly! A warm, gorgeous smile and now she may be anywhere. I hope she’s okay.

Reactions: Dre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back