Those Compelling Reasons for Silence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a compelling reason, and it's that Casey doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in jail, or worse. I don't see how anyone can reject the circumstantial and other evidence that already exists to suggest her guilt, but on the other hand, latch on to some wild theory that it totally impractical and out of character for her and has no support. Nothing about her life and her past behavior, based on what her family and friends have said or that we've seen, suggests she would sacrifice herself for someone else. It's about her. JB can repeat this propaganda all he wants, and polish "it" for opening statement, but it's still ridiculous. She is exercising her right not to incriminate herself for what she has done.

A thought occurred to me that perhaps Casey had some help in disposing of the body. Maybe she knew someone she could trust and told them what happened, and they did the deed for her, or at least helped her.
Naaaaaahhh... that's too simple.

Not too simple at all TxLady. I've thought that for a long time. MY pick is George and that's also my grandson's pick. He's 11 yrs old and is determined to be a Forensic Scientist when he grows up!! He's brilliant! Seriously, a nerd.

I think he could join MENSA but he's too young!
P.S. He also look's like Harry Potter. :D

xxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Casey's reasons for silence are to cover her butt.

I suppose it is plausible that she had help but I don't think it would have been any of her boyfriends. The majority of them seem to have been nothing more than ^*&^ buddies. At the very least, they were short term relationships with very little emotional attachment i.e TL and RM. JG, in my opinion would not have done anything like this. Casey was engaged to him and jerked him around re: paternity. Why would he help her? The rest were like one night stands. I highly doubt they would drive her home in the morning, nevermind dispose of a body and not tell anyone.

Absolutely...because reporting kids missing...a waste...huge waste! If you tell the police your baby is missing, they just want you to tell them where you left her, and with whom, and they refuse to believe all your good stories. It's such a drag. Why bother? Party on.
yolorado...that was ...clever!
lol

There's absolutely no reason for for not reporting your child missing! No reason!

If Cindy had not gotten ahold of Casey, and Casey was still living wherever, away from Cindy and George, I bet Caylee would still be "missing" and not reported!!!:furious:
No doubt. I've also wondered if Cindy has ever regretted calling 911 in the first place. :furious:

Don't poo hoo that thought , she could have coerced anyone of her "partners" to help her...

I believe someone in the family helped her dispose of the body. They spent their whole life protecting Casey, they're not going to stop now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back