Three Little Pigs Story Judged "Offensive" To Muslims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Iowa Legislature started just over a week ago and some people were upset before the first issue was every addressed.

When the session began, a Muslim Imam began the prayer in the Iowa Legislature. This is where the controversy begins. The prayer asked for “victory over those who disbelieve,” and “protection from the great Satan” among other things.

Pastor Steve Smith of the Evangelical Free Church in Albert City is among those concerned about the Muslim prayer. Rev. Smith admits that he doesn’t know about all the levels of Muslim but knows that the Jihadists believe those in the U.S. are the great Satan.

Click
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This guy needs to go back to where he came from and soon. I sure hope our government isn't going to put up with this bull____!

Thats what I was wondering too.
I was wondering too, so I looked it up.

The Holy Qur'ran has prohibited the swine-flesh, hence Muslims would not dare touch it. Muslim believe pork to be unclean and not suitable for consumption.
Good more for me! :woohoo:

The Holy Qur'ran has prohibited the swine-flesh, hence Muslims would not dare touch it. Muslim believe pork to be unclean and not suitable for consumption.

But it's FANTASY. I hate it that the Evil Queen in Snow WHite DEFAMED APPLES.

The wolf did NOT eat the pigs!! I HATE green peas, but I don't care if the Green Giant SINGS About them. Yes, canned peas are blasphemous to me. :crazy:

What a crazy world we are!!!

Neither do Jewish people. Nobody worried about them.

Oh Pluuuuuueeeezzzzze! I am SICK to death of the world being so "politically" correct I could just PUKE!:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
ditto- I seem to be doing that alot to your posts d- hope it is ok :crazy:

But it's FANTASY. I hate it that the Evil Queen in Snow WHite DEFAMED APPLES.

The wolf did NOT eat the pigs!! I HATE green peas, but I don't care if the Green Giant SINGS About them. Yes, canned peas are blasphemous to me. :crazy:

What a crazy world we are!!!

I believe our world has gone overboard on being Politically correct and yeah, it's crazy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Í find it offensive that if I go to any muslim run country I can't eat bacon for breakfast. I find it offensive that if you find out I am a Christian I could be murdered in cold blood right then and there.. I find it offensive that if I go to your country I have to cover myself with a burka. I am not muslim why should I do that?

I don't understand why everyone is not sensitive to my sensitivities; golly; it's all about ME, after all.

Take this advice or leave it, btw - you are this close to being put on my ignore list. I have very low tolerance for people who rant and rave at me while I word my opinion politely. Do the same, and I will discuss things with you. Don't and you will be on ignore without further warning and any of your posts directed at me will not receive a reply.

I don't know why I didn't see this before? Please feel free to ignore me. I don't take well to demands.
I don't think either of us will miss anything by not discussing "things".

thanks.

karole-- re the link... this is sick AND it's very alarming. it appears we are just as bad as britain right now. so concerned with accomodating everyone that we are selling our soul. really, so... they were 'very concerned'....?? what happened to the days when we would run some stone age lunatic fanatic out of the country for treason???? how is this NOT treason....????

if complete freedom of religion includes this kind of b*llsh*t then i would rather NOT be in a country that had total freedom of religion. how does freedom of religion work.. when they have freedom to speak publicly, (IN THE STATE LEGISLATURE YET!!!) calling your country 'the great satan'....?? talking about squashing those who don't believe their fanatical ways....???? this type of freedom is one kind we DON'T need......

Yeah, well. I'll settle for deportation (to anywhere, I don't care if he's a citizen) for him and every member of his Mosque. Wonder what he's teaching his congregation if he feels it's ok to speak that way in front of a body politic?

I'd be checking that out, ASAP, if I were a member of that community.

Actually, it wasn't any muslim who asked for this or said that they were offended by the book. As a matter of fact, muslim organisations have sent messages of support to the publishing company, who are obviously outraged by this ruling.

It is actually some government department actually alienating (british) citizens from the muslim community by way of trying not too. Who are getting the blame, as proven also by the reactions on this thread? The muslims who probably have no idea or could care less about some kids story.

If anyone wants to be angry about this book being deemed 'possibly offensive to muslims', direct your anger at the right organisation - the non-muslims who made this ruling - and not at the muslims who had nothing to do with this, didn't say anything about it, nor requested any action.

By the way, the book was deemed offensive to builders, as well. Political correctness gone overboard.

What Janet Elaine said. not Muslims asking the book be banned. it's political correctness gone mad and nothing short of some people trying to make out they're doing a job of work by coming up with this utter balderdash! :furious:

Oh Pluuuuuueeeezzzzze! I am SICK to death of the world being so "politically" correct I could just PUKE!:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Wasn't it Australia that just made a statement recently that their language was English and you need to speak it there, and other laws that basically said it's their country and they're going to keep it that way. If you're offended, get out - no more bending over and stooping to make everyone happy.

Can we do that here?

New US Rules:

1. Get a job.
2. Speak English (proper English, even better!)
3. Don't do drugs.
4. Pay your taxes.
5. Speak your mind.
6. Wear your big girl panties when others speak their minds.

:)

Wasn't it Australia that just made a statement recently that their language was English and you need to speak it there, and other laws that basically said it's their country and they're going to keep it that way. If you're offended, get out - no more bending over and stooping to make everyone happy.

Can we do that here?

New US Rules:

1. Get a job.
2. Speak English (proper English, even better!)
3. Don't do drugs.
4. Pay your taxes.
5. Speak your mind.
6. Wear your big girl panties when others speak their minds.

:)

You should run for President.

/you got my vote.

People are ranting and raving about those bad muslims who found THIS book offensive. No they didn't. They are actually siding with the publisher. THAT is what I'm talking about, as were other people on this thread. Look up dhimmi in the dictionary. THAT is what's going on here - voluntarily.

I'm going with "outrage addiction" until something better comes along. Sufferers can't get out the door in the morning without first mainlining their dose of outrage from Fox and Friends...most of these "outrage" threads are all from a FoxNews link, if you haven't noticed. Every new perceived outrage proves and validates all the others, which prove and validate the new one.

Problem is, it gets harder and harder to find a working vein. When you're looking to inject the outrage between your toes, ... it's time to step back.

I'm going with "outrage addiction" until something better comes along. Sufferers can't get out the door in the morning without first mainlining their dose of outrage from Fox and Friends...most of these "outrage" threads are all from a FoxNews link, if you haven't noticed. Every new perceived outrage proves and validates all the others, which prove and validate the new one.

Problem is, it gets harder and harder to find a working vein. When you're looking to inject the outrage between your toes, ... it's time to step back.

He he. :)

Hecka yeah this is a big deal to Muslims. How do I know? Anybody been admitted to a hospital or nursing facility and asked if pork is permitted in their diet? As we checked my mom in the hospital for a procedure they asked her that. We looked at eachother like "WTH"? My gram at her rehab after a hip operation got the same question. Stand in back of people at a food truck where I come from and you'll hear "Them hot dogs made of pork? I can't eat pork. I need a non pork hot dog". My neighbors little girl was told she was evil in public school because she eats pork chops. That came from a little Muslim girl. Yep, pure evil pork eaters.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back